Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God, Steven is SO GROSS. Classic love bombing here. And she's too dumb and naive to recognize it. He thinks he's slick, a regular James Bond. God I hate him. 

She also has very low self-esteem.

The Book of Mormon could have been another cat purse.  She was just flattered to receive a gift.

• Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t have any sympathy for Alina….she sees how he is.  It’s ridiculous.  

I get it but she is young. I put up with a lot of shit from my boyfriend when I was 20. If I were older I would have told him to kick rocks

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HIS SUPER SECRET FAB GIFT IS A FUCKING BOOK OF MORMON? 

If someone gave me something like that they'd better include lube because is would end up in a major orifice. 

It's horrible, but I thought that she should burn it in front of him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If someone gave me something like that they'd better include lube because is would end up in a major orifice. 

Yeah Mama - remember "promist her anything, but give her Arpege" ?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rolling...roaring!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! One of my cats is very sick with an upper respiratory infection. She's on antibiotics but this illness is kicking her ass. She seemed to perk up this afternoon briefly and her eyes look better but she's still having a hard time breathing. We bought a vaporizer and the moist heat seems to help her. If you're the praying kind, say a little prayer for my Dottie. We love her so much and want our feisty little girl to feel better soon.

I'm the praying kind!  I'll say a word for your little girl, I understand completely.  They're family.  Keep the faith, they can turn the corner in an instant.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Does ice cream rank higher than watermelon on the happiness-buying scale?  He's over the top with watermelon ice cream!

SteVen infantilizes Alina to diminish her legitimate concerns.  "Hey, baby, you're the most beautiful flower."

Right? Just empty phrases he memorizes. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alina: Don’t try and scam me with ice cream and a Book of Mormon!!!

Don't terrorize me with your scriptures!

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get it but she is young. I put up with a lot of shit from my boyfriend when I was 20. If I were older I would have told him to kick rocks

I agree. She's just a kid. Ellie I have no sympathy for, but Alina? I just want to scoop her up and bring her home to her mother. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Like X marks the spot on the head where you aim the cast iron pan.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina, get up from the couch, pack your bags and go. He’s a gaslighting schmuck. Love how he believes himself to be the aggrieved party here.

She is too young to know that this is not personal interaction...this is a pattern that specific manipulators use over and over, on every new victim.  It's so insidious and damaging. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. She's just a kid. Ellie I have no sympathy for, but Alina? I just want to scoop her up and bring her home to her mother. 

I keep repeating. Alina is only 20. Repeatedly. To remind myself how she could be so forgiving and naive.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Guys, this is what Colt looks like right now. gmbnky1ntvw71.jpg

It looks like he's trying out for Teen Wolf III: The Overweight Years, or to be the new Geico Caveman.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So, Kenny, someone said no to you...and you are being a total hostile prick. You never consider anyone's feelings. 

Armando, this is what you get if Kenny is displeased over the wedding or the size of his ice cream or the color of his flipflops. Sure you want to be stuck with that punitive tantrum-thrower? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh fer pete's sake Amy....a white wedding dress and veil?

I said that very thing! 

Just now, kacesq said:

Kenny is such a big fucking baby.

I am sitting here gawping like some sort of tropical fish. Kenny you are a grown ass man! "You were ganging up on me! You didn't consider my feeeeeeeeelings!" I'm just imagining what is was like in Kenny's home when his kids were young? Everything must have been a Big Dramatic Scene with tears and whinging about feeeeeeeelings and apologizing. It must have been exhausting. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7