Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny could have at least put the sheets on their beds. Ha Ha...

She's like Ari, probalby doesn't know how to make a bed and needs Sumit to wash her hair and clean her feet.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I don't understand the modern need for support for EVERYTHING. One of the benefits of having a batshit crazy dysfunctional family is that it never occurs to me that ANYONE would be a support! I once packed and moved a 4 bedroom house by myself post-husband-bailing. No way I'd have asked for support! I'd have never heard the end of it. 

Same. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Please, someone in India with a nice, sharp pair of hair clippers should put Sumit in a headlock, and buzz cut that awful hair of his off.   

That’s what happens when you get your hair cut in the middle of the street 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I like the previews for next week.   It should be fun, except for Jenny and her exploding bowels. 

I wonder if Jenny has the infamous "Delhi Belly"?   

I predict that if the previews are accurate, and not just the last 10 minutes, that it will be Snark Heaven. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I would watch the shit out of The Family Sumit!

Apparently, you will get your wish next week.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, OneGuy said:

There is so much contempt in Mama Sumit toward Jenny.  It's fascinating to watch.

Well, if a woman who was thirty years older than my what...25 year old son showed up as a FB friend and then both lied about the nature of their relationship for four months?  While I housed and fed her?  Yeah I would be at her with double barrels, lol.  And I would have a few words for my son, too.

Jenny is too clueless to realize this is where it is coming from.  And if it pointed out, she will say "My gosh!  Let that go!"  Yeah no we moms don't let that sh*t go, Jenny.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Mama Sumit is hardcore. She said Jenny is a wimp for being sick after 1 case of the trots but she is fine after having it 5 times. LMAO

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Jenny's diarrhea - Must See TV.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny and Mother Sumit are contestants in the Diarrhea Olympics.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So is getting diarrhea common in India or something?

Victor just faced a devastating incident Ellie, clothes are not more important than his family's house, food etc.

Delhi belly! Very common. I think there are a couple of Indian films named after this.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4