Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Speaking of twats, Ari has some nerve trying to play victim. Evidently, she requires Bini to stay home alone & be accessible 34/7 when she's not there.

And I know 34/7 was NOT a typo, correct?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This whole storyline is just so fucking stupid. You were broken up, what expectation of fidelity did you have dipshit?

They were in a self-admitted scam marriage, broken up and now separated.  But, stupid Corey wants to win her back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Another one traumatized by a minor car accident like Asuelu 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Looks as bad as Ansuelu’ scar accident 

Don’t forget Tania the non-seatbelt wearer!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Alina. Listen to yourself. "He promised to delete his social media, again". Sigh. He won't do it. And his social media is not the problem. The problem is that he's an inveterate liar and cheater. Dump him. 

Just the whole lack of trust storyline is....ugh.  I am off FB but my hubby remains.  I don't care who he messages with, it is rare and has to do with his gunsmith business.  If a female reached out to him, he would block her.  Because he is a normal (well semi normal) and respectful person.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does SteVen even know that he’s gaslighting Alina?

Oh he knows it all right. He of course wouldn't call it that. But he knows. 

God I want to grab his hand and remove it forcibly from Alina's arm. I want her to smack him, yell at him, tell him to get lost! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9