Type keyword(s) to search

Ellie and Victor

• Start Topic

Ellie, 45, (Seattle, WA) and Victor, 38, (Colombia). Ellie is from Seattle, Wash., and Victor is from a small island in Colombia. Although they have almost a 10-year age gap between them, they're determined to make things work after falling for each other two years ago.
When Ellie loses communication with Victor after a hurricane hits his island, she travels to ground zero to find him. If it sounds seriously dramatic, that's because it totally is.

• Useful 1

I can't believe she either sold, or has someone else managing the pizza place in Seattle, to run off to Providencia after a hurricane to meet up with Victor.   She says that he's cheated on her, and she still goes to Colombia.    I bet she's just not on the ads or social media for the pizza place, so she doesn't violate her NDA with the show.  

They've been a couple for two years, and he has some U.S. relatives too.  He's also a musician, who bartends to support himself.    I hope this turns out to be a good couple that I can root for them to make it.   

That pizza looked amazing.   A friend said it's his favorite pizza place in the whole world, Central Pizza.   My friend lives a few miles away from it now, so it's not just a stroll down the block for him, but he said it's worth it to drive there.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

She did say that Victor's K-1 interview was scheduled for March 13th, but then COVID hit.  She decided that she couldn't wait or be without him, so she was moving to Providencia.  That implies that their long-term plan is that he will eventually join her in the US.   

Maybe she's following the Tiffany playbook and is vying for The Other Way, 90 Day OG, and Happily Ever After.

• Useful 3
On 8/30/2021 at 8:08 AM, mamadrama said:

I have a friend who says the same. He also said she was in there last week and was only gone for a few weeks at most. This seems to be more TLC fuckery.

agreed.

Probably an opportunity for some exposure for the pizza place.

• Love 3
On 8/30/2021 at 12:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

The pina colada song as part of the tittle? 

I guess "If You Like Pina Coladas and Getting Caught in a Hurricane" is too long. 

I just can't believe they show Ellie showing up with a reality television camera crew after the devastation. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4

I'm not sure what she sees in this guy at all. I mean, he's a cheater, and seems like he has no actual job, which is a theme amongst many of these people. And then there's the chin braid, which, I just can't. I.Just.Cant. The only thing I can think of is she's very sexually inexperienced and he's a good fuck. Which is another theme on this show...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I haven't had the time to suggest a subtitle but I will admit I would feel skeezy about naming it after something related to the storm.  I know they are a trainwreck but the storm affected more people than Victor

• Love 2
On 10/11/2021 at 3:00 PM, JLaw said:

I haven't had the time to suggest a subtitle but I will admit I would feel skeezy about naming it after something related to the storm.  I know they are a trainwreck but the storm affected more people than Victor

A good point.

Ellie and Victor:  Sexless in Seattle

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2021 at 1:27 PM, gingerella said:

I'm not sure what she sees in this guy at all. I mean, he's a cheater, and seems like he has no actual job, which is a theme amongst many of these people. And then there's the chin braid, which, I just can't. I.Just.Cant. The only thing I can think of is she's very sexually inexperienced and he's a good fuck. Which is another theme on this show...

I can't watch these two because of that braid!  

Could a title for the thread have something to do with the braid?

• Love 2

News from Seattle.  In case you were wondering how Ellie's business is doing.

"Ellie shared that running a small biz has been extremely stressful. She’s experienced staff shortages, rising costs (which results in higher prices that she doesn’t feel good about), and other challenges that led to exhaustion & an untenable future. She feels more help is needed from the City, such as grants & financial support. Ellie’s worked in the bar/restaurant industry for a long time & lived in a lot of neighborhoods, and says she’s so grateful for the support of the Central District community. 

While it was a very difficult & emotional decision to make, Ellie is selling the business, which will likely still be pizza (but perhaps more upscale) - and it’s unclear if the new owners will keep the Central Pizza name."

image.thumb.jpeg.eae9d8ebe953b1d611946a578f138b85.jpeg

Edited by kirklandia
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3