Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

It seems they were playing a game comparing each other to animals. Apparently Claire compared Tiffany to a squid and SB agreed. Hence, the infamous clip was born because according to Tiffany she is a unicorn

Oh my god this is so fucking funny.  Thank you so much.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Because production does not want to waste a good dramatic cry, SB was whisked into DR.

Meanwhile, HaveNot room is closed so the hazmat team can clean up after X’s poop bucket.

And Ky is again sniffing questionable meat because some people never learn.

Just another Friday in the BB house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Maybe instead of crying, Sarah Beth should get her shit together and try to win POV tomorrow. Of course, if she does then it will just be Alyssa on the block, so the Cookout is safe regardless.

I thought it would be X on the block if anyone takes themself off?

did that change?

3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I thought it would be X on the block if anyone takes themself off?

did that change?

X was already on the block as the third nominee. I assume if he wins and takes himself off the block, there would be no replacement.

Edited: JINX!

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, 30 Helens said:

X is the third nom. (His punishment.) He’s up there regardless of who else is.

Ya… I only asked because michichick said it would be allysa I thought maybe something changed.

thanks

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

X was already on the block as the third nominee. I assume if he wins and takes himself off the block, there would be no replacement.

Edited: JINX!

Ok now I’m really confused, 😂

X was already on the block as third nom?

• Love 1

The absolute awkwardness that can only come from Big Brother. The feeds were on Sarah Beth making her bed in the “outside” bedroom, moving sheets and blankets around kind of mumbling about it. At one point Azah walks by into one of the indoor bedrooms without saying a word. I just thought SB wanted to claim her bed (which might be true) and call it a night without saying anything to anybody.

But then: I get another camera shot of the room and Tiff was there the entire time! And is also not saying one word. SO AWKWARD! 

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Does anyone know for sure that there will be a triple elimination? And if so, when? I was thinking that with just 3 non-COs left, it wouldn’t be the worst thing if it happened this week.  That way we could fast-forward through the inevitable and get to some actual potential drama of CO vs CO.

• Love 1
On 8/26/2021 at 3:50 PM, Callaphera said:

shove it in the back of your '97 Pontiac Firefly and put the thing together but you know it's not about the couch

Was it a Firefly in Canada? It was a Sunfire in the U.S. Either way, the couch was a challenge.

• Love 1

Azah is feeling down. She says she came in very confident, having studied the game and worked out strategies on Excel sheets.  But now she feels weak. The HGs don’t respect her, America apparently doesn’t either because they didn’t give her any money, and her confidence has turned to insecurity. She vows to do better and stop being a little bitch. Because she wants to WIN! 

Excel sheets??

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

The downside of BB is the way the life and fun drain out of the house near the end. It starts out like a 24-hour party and ends with a few tired, paranoid, bored people waiting for it to be over. 

I expect a huge celebration when the CO becomes the final 6, but after that it will probably be people mostly being serious, sitting around with the ghosts of departed loved ones, worrying people are lying to them. 

It's been a fun ride though. And I'm looking forward to jury house shenanigans. 

• Love 5

Derex’s Nicole F comment is still bothering SB. She asked Deref, does that mean he thinks I use guys to get ahead? I don’t do that! Deref responded: No, I think it’s because of your voice.

Was that supposed to make her feel better?

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Impromptu CO meeting in the bathroom! Everyone is there except X. 

Hannah told them Derex was starting to put the pieces together. He told her “If it continues to go like this, things don’t look so good for Claire next week!” This had them rolling.

Deref said something about POC and Tiff reminded him they sent one home last week. He shrugged and said, “He’ll have his turn. He can have a season with Helen and…” Tiff hit him with a towel and Azah told him to shut up. She doesn’t want to be cancelled because of him.

Somebody went to wake up X and he came in for a quick team huddle and cheer. The first official CO rally! Short lived because they’re still afraid of getting caught.

Three of them leave; Hannah, Tiff and Deref remain. They reconfirm that nobody is going to spill in their goodbye messages. Somebody better go tell Ky.

They talk about how to handle it in the jury house. Tiff reminds them that the CO started with a promise merely not to target each other.

Deref leaves, and Hannah whispers to Tiff that Ky joked to X that if he goes to jury early, he’s going to trash talk the rest of them. This gives them both pause.

Claire enters; CO meeting over.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

So why did Derex compare her to Nicole F? I don't see the similarity. 

Eventually, Deref suggested it might be because she comes off all sweet and innocent, but will not hesitate to stab you in the back. SB accepted that.

But Deref still thinks it’s the voice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don't know if someone mentioned it but I laughed so much; In his eviction speech when Derex said someone is playing a Nicole F game Sarah Beth thought he had said "someone is playing a cold AF game" that's why she was so pissed. Only hours later Kyland explained what Derex had really said. 🤣

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Derex’s Nicole F comment is still bothering SB. She asked Deref, does that mean he thinks I use guys to get ahead? I don’t do that! Deref responded: No, I think it’s because of your voice.

Was that supposed to make her feel better?

No.  Next question, please.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

So why did Derex compare her to Nicole F? I don't see the similarity. 

I think he was just trying to hurt her feelings. He knew telling her that she was playing a Nicole F. game (typically meant to be "latch on to a strong male player and then not do much more but act nice so that you don't get the backlash that the stronger players typically get," whether that's a fair description of Nicole F.'s game or not) would make her feel bad. I don't know if he really believed it or not. 

• Useful 2

So Tiffany “reminded” them that the original premise/promise/whatever was for them not to target each other? And Derek is POC so him already being voted out can’t possibly make what they’re doing look as bad as it does to those such as myself? Really? OK. Keep on justifying, Tiff.  We’ll see how far THAT gets you. And Derek F’s remark about Derek X “having a season with Helen” is disgusting. He might as well have punctuated it with a certain hands on eyes gesture. I’d love CBS to include this tomorrow night but of course they won’t.

Anyway, after over four years of up-is-down, down-is-up and “alternate facts” I have completely lost patience with the crap this group is dishing out in the BB house. I’m out.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Does anyone know for sure that there will be a triple elimination? And if so, when? I was thinking that with just 3 non-COs left, it wouldn’t be the worst thing if it happened this week.  That way we could fast-forward through the inevitable and get to some actual potential drama of CO vs CO.

Reddit has figured out the triple will be on September 16 because there's a two hour episode scheduled that night. Based on the date of the finale there would have to be two doubles or a triple,  and the programming schedule indicates one triple.

So the triple eviction will be the F7, F6, and F5 boots. Way to suck any remaining drama out of the end game, BB! Good job. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The Nicole F thing came from Hannah. She told Derex to say it lol.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

The September 16th episode is scheduled to be 2 hours so it seems likely it's a triple. They will go from 7 to 4 that night. On the one hand, it does kinda suck that the CO won't even really get to celebrate their accomplish, but on the other there was really imo nothing interesting happening once they get F6 anyway so I like that it's just gonna go quickly lol.

Where is the talk that Claire can't play HOH next week coming from? It makes absolutely no sense. If that were true, it wouldn't be an anonymous HOH, which is what it was called. So, pretty sure that's not a thing. Everyone will compete next week. I'm guessing probably some type of endurance comp as well, so they'll have something to show on Sunday's ep.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

So the triple eviction will be the F7, F6, and F5 boots. Way to suck any remaining drama out of the end game, BB! Good job. 

That's extremely disappointing. All season I've been looking forward to the moment the 6 become the Final 6 and have a huge, emotional celebration. Which now won't happen. 

By the time the dust clears, they'll be Final 4, with 2 of the loyal CO soldiers booted without even 1 minute to savour their hard-won victory. They couldn't have planned it worse, in terms of catharsis for the viewership. 

The only positive thing I can say is that it's another example that makes me believe that production pre-plans the season, and manipulates things less than some people think. Otherwise they would never have wrecked the climax of the season like this. 

• Love 3

I think a triple at the end is a great idea personally. The game is almost always so predictable by then so might as well just get it over with quickly lol.

The sucky thing this season though is, like I already said, it's unfortunate CO won't get to celebrate their accomplish but also the comps they will have on the triple will likely benefit X and Ky and I wanna see the CO women in the finals.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Where is the talk that Claire can't play HOH next week coming from? It makes absolutely no sense. If that were true, it wouldn't be an anonymous HOH, which is what it was called. So, pretty sure that's not a thing. Everyone will compete next week.

There was speculation on reddit based on a comment by DF? Or Tiff? that Claire either couldn't play HOH, or due to having to keep her HOH anonymity, was instructed by production to throw the comp. That sounds pretty ridiculous if true, so it hopefully isn't, lol.

45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

but also the comps they will have on the triple will likely benefit X and Ky and I wanna see the CO women in the finals.

It'll be so traumatic for the 2 first CO members booted in the triple, and as you say, probably 2 women. "After a whole season of strategy and sacrifice you finally made it! You have 30 seconds to get out. Bye." 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Them finally meeting together was really nice.

I'm so happy to see this. I want them to get the most happiness possible from it before it all goes to Hell in a handbasket. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So Claire can play but has to throw it???  If this is true she definitely shouldn’t have played CoD, especially if she was going to keep the noms the same.

Btw veto players are the three nominees plus Alyssa, Claire and Hannah.

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

That's extremely disappointing. All season I've been looking forward to the moment the 6 become the Final 6 and have a huge, emotional celebration. Which now won't happen. 

Yes. And also, I’ve been looking forward to seeing them play their individual games. So far, they’ve mostly been playing as a single unit, with very little chance of things going off script. But when they get to 6, anything could happen. We have our assumptions on how it will go down, but nothing is set in stone.

I want to see Tiff scramble and try to pull X on her side. I want to see Ky’s look of shock when he gets backstabbed. I want to see Hannah go rogue and fully unleash her devious side. I want to see Azah cry every time she loses someon—no, actually, I don’t want to see that.

But I want to see the CO finally play bare knuckles BB. And they’re going to ruin it. Thanks, CBS.

• Love 4

Wow, Derek X really doesn't know Big Brother. He truly was just repeating what Hannah told him to say because she knew it would piss Sara Beth off. He explained why Sara Beth was like Nicole F. and it's painfully wrong:

I think there's a lot of parallels between this season and Nicole F in season 18 when it comes to duos, and Nicole was in a duo with Paul and she was targeted week after week, but she never left the house — in a very similar way to how ever since my HOH, Sarah Beth has been targeted. But she's still in this house because she's being surrounded by players who are bigger targets than her. 

No, buddy, she was partnered with Corey that year, not Paul. 

Wait, sorry. Coooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeey. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Coco88 said:

So Claire can play but has to throw it???  If this is true she definitely shouldn’t have played CoD, especially if she was going to keep the noms the same

Wow, I can't believe that rumor was correct. What would BB do if she "accidentally" won? I suppose the comp will be have to be some sort of endurance. 

What a shitty prize the "coin of destiny" turned out to be. 

• Love 2

The fact that the CoD winner is required to throw the next HOH is a hot pile of bullshit but I guess what else should we expect from this show.

I wish Claire wouldn't have done it but I can see why she did. She was afraid someone else would win and nom her. I can't blame her for that. She didn't pull a Derex and just hope that wouldn't happen lol.

But it sucks because I really wanted her to be the last non-CO standing and now that she doesn't even have a shot to win HOH next week that's a little less likely. 

Also, yea, seeming more and more like it'll be an endurance comp, since that is something very easy to throw.

3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Question: Do the HGs know there's an upcoming triple or will it be a blindside? Are they only expecting a double? 

None of them have discussed a triple that I've seen or heard about, which I find odd since it just happened for the first time last season.

• Love 4

I don’t buy it. I may be wrong, lord knows I’ve been wrong many times, but having to “throw” a competition doesn’t sound like an actual thing. Not being able to play HOH? Stupid, and against the whole prize concept, but a thing I can see happening.

Telling someone they have to “throw” a comp? Nah. I wonder if Claire is doing a bit of bullshitting on this one.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10

Now I want Sarah Beth to win veto and Alyssa to go up in her place. Let Xavier lose his side piece. Plus maybe Sarah Beth would get targeted next week instead of Claire.

I really like the Cookout in general, but I also like seeing the big dominant alliance lose a member before they plan to.

Is there any chance that Claire would nominate another Cookout member to replace Sarah Beth if Sarah Beth wins veto?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Wow, Derek X really doesn't know Big Brother. He truly was just repeating what Hannah told him to say because she knew it would piss Sara Beth off. He explained why Sara Beth was like Nicole F. and it's painfully wrong:

No, buddy, she was partnered with Corey that year, not Paul. 

Wait, sorry. Coooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeey. 

Funny thing is Hannah is playing a Nicole F type game. Her whole plan is going to the end with Kyland and Xavier. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Telling someone they have to “throw” a comp? Nah. I wonder if Claire is doing a bit of bullshitting on this one.

Never even occurred to me. It’s certainly possible but I’m not understanding why she would lie lol.

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Is there any chance that Claire would nominate another Cookout member to replace Sarah Beth if Sarah Beth wins veto?

Nope. She’s already said she’s nomming Alyssa, to Tiff and I believe to the cams.

Still, I too kinda hope SB wins veto. Tiff and X would be pissed and that is fun lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The fact that the CoD winner is required to throw the next HOH is a hot pile of bullshit but I guess what else should we expect from this show.

So it’s a prize that turned into a punishment. Sounds about right.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Hannah won Veto.  So she’ll probably keep Noms the same.  Slight chance she takes down Xavier.

I thought she had mentioned she would. I think it’s 99% most likely she will take X down. That said, I wonder if she’ll check/ask Tiffany first?!

5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I look forward to Derek F’s next bitchfest about how he’s doing all the work while the women are just coasting.

Asshat.

How dare you! He’s a fan favorite. LOL!!!

• LOL 4

I don't really like Deref but he's playing a good game within his personal toolbox. He's never going to be a challenge winner. He's never going to coast on good looks and charm. What he has done is present himself as the least threatening option in a fight for the endgame. Right now I think X or Ky think they can win sitting next to him more than they can with Hannah, Tiff, and Azah.

It's an Enzo sort of game but it works.

• Love 7