Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Maybe Teresa and Joe should start worrying about this:  http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2011/09/26/when-loans-are-taxed-as-income/

I have wondered if some of their lines of credit they defaulted on would be converted to earnings. 

$414,000.00 and the Court retains jurisdiction for 90 days to add to the amount.

My head is going to explode reading all of this legal jargon.

So does this mean that the $414,588.30 titled "restitution" is also the "forfeiture?"  

Edited by AnnA

Hmmm, it seems that the $150K was her WWHL AND her reunion paycheck! Also TT says that the $200K was for the IRS and NOT part of the restitution to Wells Fargo, which makes sense because the Government/IRS always gets paid first! TT did not say who lent Teresa/Joe the extra $50K they needed, I still think it was Andy.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/10/14/teresa-giudice-the-mystery-of-the-missing-200k-solved/#more-12627

So TT pretty much noticed the timing as I did - the $200k payment had to have come from Bravo since it was delivered to the Court the first business day after both the reunion and the one-on-one interview with Andy. It makes sense since I couldn't figure out why on earth Teresa would show up for the reunion only days after her sentencing. It also really sheds light on how these two live - they spend money the minute they get it, and whatever savings they did have went straight to their lawyers. Instead of selling off some assets before sentencing to honor the agreed upon payment of $200k, it looks like they deliberately went to court empty-handed, knowing the check would be delayed a few days.

TT also calls b.s. on the "contract advance." The check was for services rendered (the interview and reunion), not future filming.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 2

So TT pretty much noticed the timing as I did - the $200k payment had to have come from Bravo since it was delivered to the Court the first business day after both the reunion and the one-on-one interview with Andy. It makes sense since I couldn't figure out why on earth Teresa would show up for the reunion only days after her sentencing. It also really sheds light on how these two live - they spend money the minute they get it, and whatever savings they did have went straight to their lawyers. Instead of selling off some assets before sentencing to honor the agreed upon payment of $200k, it looks like they deliberately went to court empty-handed, knowing the check would be delayed a few days.

TT also calls b.s. on the "contract advance." The check was for services rendered (the interview and reunion), not future filming.

I remember you posting you thought she would no-show.  Thinking back when Teresa was answering Andy's question about her not really bringing it this season-I thought, she is probably thinking - you told me to show up and I did-performances will cost extra.  I bet she is a big fat zero at the Reunion.  It will interesting (not really) to hear how many times she says "my daughters" and I had my own issues,  my full plate.

I agree with Tamara Tattles.  The amount of $150,000.00, makes sense if she was paid $750,000.00, for Season 6.  She probably got $300,000.00 before filming began and another $300,000.00, after the Gotti bomb drop (or a date specified in the contract) and knew when she signed that the $150,000.00 would be paid after she filmed the Reunion and post-trial or sentencing interview.   What doesn't make sense is anyone paying her for another interview.  I would want specifics from her such as-how much did you pay your attorney and how much did you pay Joe's attorney?

It will be all Jacqueline's fault for  her no-showing the Reunion Season 3.   At least with Adrienne Maloof you know Andy had to "fire" because the money just wasn't that important to her.

• Love 1

Very interesting indeed.  At the very least, it sounds like the Giudice family is out of money, or is done loaning it to these two. Wonder who the friend is? 

I think the advance is for the book she has no doubt promised to write (kudos to Caroline who saw it all so clearly years ago), or from Bravo. I completely believe they will start filming right away and will take it right up to the day she packs her bags and leaves for college.  Actually, I think they are probably already filming. 

I think I will take a ride past their house to see if I see any camera crew trucks around.

• Love 5

I remember you posting you thought she would no-show.  Thinking back when Teresa was answering Andy's question about her not really bringing it this season-I thought, she is probably thinking - you told me to show up and I did-performances will cost extra.  I bet she is a big fat zero at the Reunion.  It will interesting (not really) to hear how many times she says "my daughters" and I had my own issues,  my full plate.

Yes - me and my over-analyzing! Re: the reunion - I knew for sure she'd get prison time, so why wouldn't she skip the reunion? What were they going to do - fire her? She essentially fired herself with the sentence. And since she's loathe to discuss anything that has to do with her crimes and punishment, esp. in front of Melissa, I was shocked to hear she showed up. Silly me - I forgot that it's all about the money. I didn't realuze that Bravo paid the HW's in installments, and she wouldn't get the final big check until she fulfilled all the obligations, including the reunion.

I also now get why she and Joe did the sit-down with Andy. I'm sure Bravo made it a condition to their season 6 contract. But Teresa (and Joe) just gave nothing answers, just like she sleepwalked through the entire season. And you're right - she'll be a non-player at the reunion as well. I wonder how Bravo feels about paying that reportedly huge salary to film Teresa say "my daughters" a million times over, and basically nothing else.

• Love 3

The IRS was present in court and I think that led to some confusion, in the plea agreement it clearly states it is deposit towards the forfeiture fund. Page 5 third paragraph  http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/pdffiles/2014/Giudice,%20Teresa%20Plea%20Agreement.pdf  I like TT but I think she was got that one wrong.

In the PDF document you provided, it states that the check be made out to the IRS. Does the IRS handle all money paid to the Federal Court because that makes it look like the $200K IS going to the IRS. Maybe that is where the confusion lies.  

• Love 1

I think I will take a ride past their house to see if I see any camera crew trucks around.

Take one for the team on Jan 4th and 5th :)  Woo hoo!

I wish I could chalk up your car windows with "PRISON PRISON PRISON" or "WE PAY OUR TAXES! PAY YOURS!"

Just joking everyone.  I live in California. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

I think the hardest part of all this, if I were Teresa, would be the thought of just going to prison, but the other daunting part would be how to explain this to the younger kids.  How in the world do you ever tell them that you've done something so wrong that you have to go to prison for it -- and that their dad has to go for even longer?  If my parents had ever told me that, I'd have thought they were kidding me.  Despite the fact that Joe and Teresa are getting what's coming to them, there's a real human tragedy here that has to be dealt with.  I don't envy them!  I think they might be wise to consult a child psychologist before they talk to their little ones.

As soon as they both pled guilty, they should have consulted a therapist for all the girls if not before then when they were initially charged. At least 3 of their daughters are old enough to surf the web, we know that Teresa allowed Gia unfettered access very young. Then add in kids at school or on the teams they are on or play against saying something to them, so they know much more than Teresa/Joe want to admit to. It is disgraceful that the GC from Gia's school had to contact Teresa first about checking on Gia once a week, Teresa should have made those arrangements herself long ago and also for the other 3 girls. I do NOT hold out hope that Teresa/Joe have or will, arranged any professional help for the girls, they do NOT believe in it and/or are afraid what might come out behind closed doors.  JMO

• Love 4

In the PDF document you provided, it states that the check be made out to the IRS. Does the IRS handle all money paid to the Federal Court because that makes it look like the $200K IS going to the IRS. Maybe that is where the confusion lies.  

It is pretty specific that it goes to the "Asset Forfeiture Money Laundering Unit" so I am thinking that would be separate from the personal income tax division.  The Court would not determine the amount of income tax the Giudices owe-the IRS would.  I looked up what I could about it but the document was over 200 pages long.  I think there was a lot of confusion and it would be nice if someone paid for a transcript and posted it on line like the Giudice change of plea hearing.

This is what I have gathered, with the FDIC representative, the IRS and Wells Fargo representative in the courtroom-the Giudices $414,000.00 is a forfeiture or restitution to Wells Fargo for the two third position mortgages the Giudices received via fraudulent loan information.  Those two loans add up to that amount.  It is hard to follow as the loans originated with Wachovia-that was later absorbed by Wells Fargo.  The IRS was there because Joe plead guilty to not filing incomes tax returns and did not have the returns filed at time of sentencing-so the Court was unable to determine the amount owed.  The FDIC is there because the loans were federally insured.

As soon as they both pled guilty, they should have consulted a therapist for all the girls if not before then when they were initially charged. At least 3 of their daughters are old enough to surf the web, we know that Teresa allowed Gia unfettered access very young. Then add in kids at school or on the teams they are on or play against saying something to them, so they know much more than Teresa/Joe want to admit to. It is disgraceful that the GC from Gia's school had to contact Teresa first about checking on Gia once a week, Teresa should have made those arrangements herself long ago and also for the other 3 girls. I do NOT hold out hope that Teresa/Joe have or will, arranged any professional help for the girls, they do NOT believe in it and/or are afraid what might come out behind closed doors.  JMO

Remember Joe doesn't believe in therapy. 

• Love 1

Take one for the team on Jan 4th and 5th :)  Woo hoo!

I wish I could chalk up your car windows with "PRISON PRISON PRISON" or "WE PAY OUR TAXES! PAY YOURS!"

Just joking everyone.  I live in California.

Have you seen the show "The People's Couch?" Your posts remind me of that show - I feel like I'm hanging out with you and we're all shouting things at the tv!

(That's a compliment, btw. The show's really funny!)

• Love 4

Have you seen the show "The People's Couch?" Your posts remind me of that show - I feel like I'm hanging out with you and we're all shouting things at the tv!

Did the show the Interview as one of the show's on "the People's Couch" tonight?

Did the show the Interview as one of the show's on "the People's Couch" tonight?

I have to admit I missed it tonight. I've only caught it here and there a few times, but it's really funny. But....I don't think they watch/critique Bravo shows. I don't know if that would go over so well with various "Bravolebrities."

• Love 1

I have to admit I missed it tonight. I've only caught it here and there a few times, but it's really funny. But....I don't think they watch/critique Bravo shows. I don't know if that would go over so well with various "Bravolebrities."

They DO watch the RH shows! LOL I did not see it tonight though

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Bravo really should get some of us here together to do "The People's Couch".  How funny would that be.  They could watch me sign the IRS doc and Mr. Lab signing a almost $20k check that is due tomorrow.  You may have to give me a valium while I watch these criminals.  Or just keep filling up my glass with wine.  NO FABILINI or whatever the hell that crap is called.  I'm thinking I'd just be yelling PRISON PRISON PRISON the entire time and dancing to "On display on display on display"  Oh, I'll break into "Money can't buy you class" LOL   But I'm wearing sweats.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 8

They DO watch the RH shows! LOL I did not see it tonight though

Wait - really? Ok you've outed me as a casual viewer! Now I have to watch it more. And that would be hysterical if they watched and "critiqued" the Teresa and Joe interview! Or if WE did. LabLover would be shouting TAX CHEATS at the tv, zoeysmom would be citing details from their indictments, Rhetorica would be pouring the Fabellini, and Bosaux would be bringing the funny....

• Love 4

Wait - really? Ok you've outed me as a casual viewer! Now I have to watch it more. And that would be hysterical if they watched and "critiqued" the Teresa and Joe interview! Or if WE did. LabLover would be shouting TAX CHEATS at the tv, zoeysmom would be citing details from their indictments, Rhetorica would be pouring the Fabellini, and Bosaux would be bringing the funny....

They didn't have Teresa and Joe-they only Bravo show was "Below Deck".  I wonder if they will 'critique' Caroline's show?  The show is fun if you watch the shows they watch but not so much if you don't.

They didn't have Teresa and Joe-they only Bravo show was "Below Deck".  I wonder if they will 'critique' Caroline's show?  The show is fun if you watch the shows they watch but not so much if you don't.

I giggle at the show titled "Below Deck".  For over 15 years my girlfriends and I have been saying that....if ya get what I'm saying.  It makes me laugh every time I see "Below Deck". 

Oh please MAKE IT HAPPEN!  You forgot PRISON PRISON PRISOOON!   {with claps}  "Lab, stfu and sit down, we can't hear."  Me "she's purple!"  Others, "she's not purple it's the blue lighting."  "IRS IRS IRS"  {with claps}  Lab, STFU!

Edited by Lablover27

They didn't have Teresa and Joe-they only Bravo show was "Below Deck". I wonder if they will 'critique' Caroline's show? The show is fun if you watch the shows they watch but not so much if you don't.

Yes! They showed clips from the first episode of Manzo'd with Children.

• Love 1

You preach that truth all day long WireWrap.

Of all the many ways these two idiots have been shown to be incompetent parents, nothing stands out to me more than the fact that they allow their girls to be clueless about the reality of what is going on in their lives. IMO clueless means defenseless, and this is what they are: defenseless against ugly words and looks that will be thrown their way. They should have sat them down last year when they were first charged. The kids are still young; they didn't need to go into great detail, just give them a heads up. In March when they pled guilty, they should have met with Therapists to get guidance on how best to talk with the girls and prepare them for what might happen. But no, delusion is always best. Don't talk about anything unpleasant, don't acknowledge that anything is wrong. Don't worry about unpaid bills. Don't worry about the IRS. Don't worry about indictments, prison, or deportation. 

They love their kids, but don't most folks love their kids? They get zero points for me on this. This is a pretty basic expectation that I have for parents. They are terrible at the important job of actually being parents to their kids when it matters most. Of course it would be hard to sit your kids down and tell them that mommy and daddy are criminals and are going to jail. Being a parent is not for pussies.  It is hard work if you care to do it right. 

• Love 10

I'll be honest if I had to drink the Fabellini I'd probably be a puking, foul mouthed mess, so, really not all that different.......

• Love 5

juicy joe is in front of the judge and has rejected the plea deal that would have carried a concurrent sentence because it would mean forfeiting his driver's license.  he claims to be innocent of all charges.  the judge is very serious and tells him this is not a decision to be taken lightly.  it he goes to court and loses then the sentences become consecutive instead of concurrent.  the 1st to state pen, then the federal pen.  the state sentence will be harsher and in a worse place.  Now he wants more time to think it through and may reconsider.  WHAT a circus!

if e is convicted in NJ for license fraud - 10 years on one charge, 18 months on the other

• Love 3

So, is today Joe's sentencing for using Pete's id? They started something on the news about Joe but interrupted themselves with a possible tornado sighting and never went back. And, thankfully, never had the tornado either.

• Love 1

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Joe Giudice initially rejected a final plea deal today in his state fraud case that would have allowed him to serve time concurrently with his 41-month sentence on federal fraud charges — and then told Judge Adam Jacobs that he wanted to reconsider.

"You're making a momentous decision," Jacobs told Giudice after the reality show star confirmed that he understood the terms of the deal, and that by rejecting the deal and going to trial, he risks an additional 10 years in prison. "There's no going back after this." Giudice then indicated he wanted to discuss the matter more with his lawyer, Miles Feinstein. The court is set to reconvene at 2:30 p.m.Under the plea deal, Giudice would have pleaded guilty to a lesser degree of the same crime, wrongfully using the identification of another. Instead of a maximum of 10 years in prison, he would have gotten 18 months, but it would have run concurrently with his federal prison term, and he would have served no additional time. His driver's license would also have been suspended for up to 18 months.

His wife Teresa, who must report for her 15-month prison term in January, was not with him at the Paterson courthouse. Arriving alone, he told photographers gathered outside, "If you don't get out of my face, I'm gonna kick every one of youse in the head."

The hearing in Passaic County comes more than four years after prosecutors say the reality show star, whose own driver's license was suspended because of a DUI, used his brother's identification to obtain a New Jersey driver's license. Authorities discovered the ruse when Giudice's brother was stopped by a Lincoln Park police office, and the photo in the state system didn't match.

Giudice, 42, is not set to report to federal prison until 2015, because U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas staggered his sentence with Teresa's, so one parent could be home with their four daughters. Teresa reports to prison on Jan. 5. Following Giudice's prison term, he could be deported to Italy because he never became a United States citizens after emigrating to American with his family when he was 1.The deal would have put an end to the couple's legal drama, although they still make restitution — they still owe about $214,000 — and pay their combined $18,000 in fines in the federal case. But the Giudices are still struggling financially, with millions of dollars of debt from their aborted bankruptcy and legal fees. Their three homes, including the Montville Township mansion featured on the reality show, are on the market. Bravo will not comment on whether the federal sentencing will affect the couple's relationship with the show, although there has been rampant speculation that producers will be taping Teresa as she prepares for her prison term for including in next season's episodes.

• Love 4

Is Joe set to report in 2015 or was that a mistake and should be 2016 - because if Teresa is due in January 2015 for 15 months, everyone is saying she'll be out in 12 with good behavior, that would be January 2016.  If reports are saying Joe is scheduled in 2015, that means Teresa will be released early, say in November 2015??

By the way, The People's Couch is hilarious - new episodes are on Tuesdays at 10:00 p.m. Eastern.  I don't know what channel because I DVR it.

"You're making a momentous decision," Jacobs told Giudice after the reality show star confirmed that he understood the terms of the deal, and that by rejecting the deal and going to trial, he risks an additional 10 years in prison. "There's no going back after this." Giudice then indicated he wanted to discuss the matter more with his lawyer, Miles Feinstein.

So 2 things about this.  I guess we can officially stop wondering how it's even possible that the Guidii did not fully comprehend their options and the consequences of those options when considering their respective plea deals.   We saw and heard em on WWHL tell Andy well I didn't understand that at the time and yeah, ok whaddya gonna do and our response?  Bullshit, ya'll may not be mensa candidates but you can hear your lawyer explain shit clearly.    We can remove this layer of possibility from our debate as to whether they're really this simple.   The answer's yes.  

Thing 2.  Ok, I wasn't sure where I landed about whether or not the judge took it "easy" on them.   In all facets, what she said, and the sentencing and so forth but I can put that to rest in my spirit to.  Thanks to:

"You're making a momentous decision," Jacobs told Giudice after the reality show star confirmed that he understood the terms of the deal, and that by rejecting the deal and going to trial, he risks an additional 10 years in prison. "There's no going back after this."

When the fresh hell does a Judge stop to hold your hand and go, now you sure about this?  Because this is what this means....

WHAT???  

Lotus, by all means watch more Peoples' Couch.  It's usually so good, I don't have to catch the original show.   There's a black family of three on there that keeps me laughing not because of their comments but because their *snacks* have gone from like a bowl of popcorn to full on 3 course entrees.

• Love 5

It seems to me that Joe's hesitation in this instance is stupid writ large. Those lawyers earned every cent dealing with these idiots who seem incapable of any gratitude and always seem to be asking, "what have you done for me lately?"

Actually, like many of my clients were back in the day.

• Love 3

Lotus, by all means watch more Peoples' Couch.  It's usually so good, I don't have to catch the original show.   There's a black family of three on there that keeps me laughing not because of their comments but because their *snacks* have gone from like a bowl of popcorn to full on 3 course entrees.

Just set the DVR to record! I remember seeing previews for the show before it first aired, and I thought huh? This is my living room, sure, but how is this a TV show? Then I tuned in and heard a guy watch Ariana Grande sing on SNL, and he said a point to anyone who can detect a consonant! (Maybe you had to be there!). I was hooked.

As for Juicy, I'm reading about today's hearing with amazement. No longer surprise, because the Giudice level of stupidity is off the charts. He's rejecting the deal because his license will be suspended? Where does he think he's driving while in prison? If he goes to trial, how is he going to pay his lawyers? Is he drunk?

• Love 1

Judges warn people all the time before they do something incredibly stupid.    It protects the judge on appeal.    Hey moron, you were warned it would be 10 years consecutive, you went for it anyway, don't whine now you didn't know.   

This guy is an IDIOT.   Does he really think if there is a trial he won't get sent right to jail?   Or will he plead his "four beautiful daughters" to get out of reporting until he felon wife gets out of the slammer.   Because the State Court doesn't have to delay his sentence because of Tre's federal pen time.   

Plus he does NOT want to risk a jury.   Too many people too pissed that he "got off light" on the federal case.   Yeah, the most blatant jurors would be dismissed, but some of them will be smart enough to keep their true feelings to themselves.   

He is getting a sweetheart of a delay on a major crime.   TAKE IT.    It's not like being branded a double felon is any worse.   And I am pretty sure the evidence is as strong on this one as what the feds had on  him.   Not to mention  his credibility is shot  that he plead to fraud in the federal case.   

• Love 6

What the hell?? Since when does a judge give you a redo? I've seen something like that once on judge Judy, when it was obvious someone was seriously mentally slow. This can't be common. If Joe is going to continue to be stupid and arrogant, why is the judge giving him of all people leeway?

• Love 1

Judges warn people all the time before they do something incredibly stupid.    It protects the judge on appeal.    Hey moron, you were warned it would be 10 years consecutive, you went for it anyway, don't whine now you didn't know.  

Oh ok, I didn't know this.  Makes sense I spose. I've always thought something like "do you understand {___________} as I have explained it to you?"   standard stuff.  But from Judge Jacobs' wording he is hard tilting his head all the way to the right like dude, did you really just hear what I said is finna happen to you?  Regularly worded warnings I'm used to, this didn't sound like it happens all the time. 

Plus he does NOT want to risk a jury.   Too many people too pissed that he "got off light" on the federal case.   Yeah, the most blatant jurors would be dismissed, but some of them will be smart enough to keep their true feelings to themselves.   

He is getting a sweetheart of a delay on a major crime.   TAKE IT.    It's not like being branded a double felon is any worse.   And I am pretty sure the evidence is as strong on this one as what the feds had on  him.   Not to mention  his credibility is shot  that he plead to fraud in the federal case.   

This.  Again, dumb as a box of hair.   a possible 10 years vs. a certain1.5?   My kid's betta fish has more sense than this.  No offense bubba, mommy loves you.

• Love 4

What the hell?? Since when does a judge give you a redo? I've seen something like that once on judge Judy, when it was obvious someone was seriously mentally slow. This can't be common. If Joe is going to continue to be stupid and arrogant, why is the judge giving him of all people leeway?

The court system is overloaded. Judges want to clear their docket. Everyone has the right to their "day in court," but it's in the best interest of the judge and the prosecutors to resolve this today via a plea deal. No harm done in having him reconsider.

• Love 1

It seems to me that Joe's hesitation in this instance is stupid writ large. Those lawyers earned every cent dealing with these idiots who seem incapable of any gratitude and always seem to be asking, "what have you done for me lately?"

Actually, like many of my clients were back in the day.

"Stupid writ large" may be the funniest thing I have read in a very long time.  I have always suspected that the anger portion of the Giudices' grieving process  would soon make it's public showing.  I find it interesting that Joe will go through the grieving process very quickly, denial (of the charges), anger (at his attorneys), bargaining (as to the terms of the plea), depression (there goes the money) and finally acceptance ( gotta get driver).  Reminds me of this scene from "Monk" and the five stages of grief.  Stanley Kamel (RIP)comment was priceless.  Anyway a fun look http://vimeo.com/5419363 .

Joe does not want to take the deal and have his license suspended while Teresa is in prison.  Always wondered why he didn't have one. (A driver not a license.)

Oh ok, I didn't know this.  Makes sense I spose. I've always thought something like "do you understand {___________} as I have explained it to you?"   standard stuff.  But from Judge Jacobs' wording he is hard tilting his head all the way to the right like dude, did you really just hear what I said is finna happen to you?  Regularly worded warnings I'm used to, this didn't sound like it happens all the time. 

This.  Again, dumb as a box of hair.   a possible 10 years vs. a certain1.5?   My kid's betta fish has more sense than this.  No offense bubba, mommy loves you.

Maybe Joe is thinking-"I paid perfectly good money to have that evidence disappear-what gives?"

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

Just set the DVR to record! I remember seeing previews for the show before it first aired, and I thought huh? This is my living room, sure, but how is this a TV show? Then I tuned in and heard a guy watch Ariana Grande sing on SNL, and he said a point to anyone who can detect a consonant! (Maybe you had to be there!). I was hooked.

As for Juicy, I'm reading about today's hearing with amazement. No longer surprise, because the Giudice level of stupidity is off the charts. He's rejecting the deal because his license will be suspended? Where does he think he's driving while in prison? If he goes to trial, how is he going to pay his lawyers? Is he drunk?

he would have his licensed suspended immediately, which means no license for the entire time Felon Teresa is in the joint.  he probably doesnt want or can't pay for a driver, he also doesnt want anyone else to know where he is traveling to so his trysts are kept private.  the idea that he is willing to risk 10 years in state prison (plus the price of a very costly trial (and he probably is guilty anyway)) speaks volumes to what goes on in this idiot's empty head.   2 years without a license vs 10 extra years in prison plus costs?  my dog can make this decision.  Besides, do you really think he won't drive if his license is suspended?  he has done it many many times

• Love 5

he would have his licensed suspended immediately, which means no license for the entire time Felon Teresa is in the joint.  he probably doesnt want or can't pay for a driver, he also doesnt want anyone else to know where he is traveling to so his trysts are kept private.  the idea that he is willing to risk 10 years in state prison (plus the price of a very costly trial (and he probably is guilty anyway)) speaks volumes to what goes on in this idiot's empty head.   2 years without a license vs 10 extra years in prison plus costs?  my dog can make this decision.  Besides, do you really think he won't drive if his license is suspended?  he has done it many many times

Except while Theresa is in prison he will likely be monitored closely, and the second he gets pulled over for driving without a license he's toast. Plus he's fairly well known, or at least well known enough that the second a cop spots him cruising the neighborhood he's heading right for jail. 

• Love 1

According to Vicki Hyman's tweets (NJ.com), the judge is hearing another case right now, so I guess a delay.

Ah, memories of Sentencing Day.....

If he goes to trial it will happen very soon.  Oh where oh where will he get the money for a trial.. His attorney originally represented that it would take at least two weeks for jury selection.

In the scheme of things, the cost of sending Gia to sleepover camp - about $7500 wasn't great but to me it speaks volumes about the Juicy's sense of economic entitlement.

They owe $13 million - there were back taxes and restitution payable in the near future - and yet, they still are spending every penny they make.

I don't think the Juicy's have money stashed away elsewhere because I think the Juicy's spent every penny they have - and more without a thought of the future. 

• Love 2

Wow, these people are more fucked than I had originally thought. If Juicy gets his license suspended for the entire time that Teresa is being initiated at College, I see no way that he can "just take care of her girls" in the manner that Teresa would deem suitable. Just no way. With 4 girls you are going to need to be able to drive in order to actually be taking care of them. Someone else can help out, but that is a huge burden to put on someone else. He is going to need a lot of help to keep things going. Dare I say he might even ask Melissa for help? That is something I would like to see Bravo film.

• Love 5

He is going to need a lot of help to keep things going. Dare I say he might even ask Melissa for help? That is something I would like to see Bravo film.

You are so right. I'm sure Melissa cares for the girls, but I bet she'd do it for the glee....knowing Teresa would be beside herself! Take the plea, Joe - please! Make this happen!

• Love 2