Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I had never read All About TRH.  I read some of the posts and holy cow.  Teresa didn't do a thing wrong, and anyone who speaks one word otherwise is a hater.  I wonder what Teresa would have to do in order for them to lose their idol worship.

Dead underage hooker and coke? I'll stop before I get too off-topic. I just couldn't help myself.

LEREUX

Leroux, you're sure as shootin' right about that!  Throughout this entire escapade you can read many posts I've written, condemning Teresa for everything under the sun.  Only yesterday I posted to her (as if she'll read it!) "You're a bad girl.  You're a crook."  I'm under no illusions that Joe is the only one to blame in this fiasco.

But, no matter how deeply my feelings against Teresa are, I'm disgusted by Joe even more.  This recent post was my little attempt to write him a letter and vent.  Call it therapy because I felt a lot better after writing it!  lol  I completely agree with what you wrote.  I just don't want to be labeled in anyone's head as someone who felt that Teresa was innocent.  All's well.  :)

Thanks for clarifying that :)  I enjoy reading most post but have an awful memory sometimes so you scared me for a second.

Most blog sites and posters really get how this is all Teresa and Joe's doing, most people understand that their undoing was not only to ask for loans with fake documents but mainly their stupid and criminal desire to discharge their debts in bankrupcy court so they didn't have to pay back their creditors. Have they never asked for bankrupcy and paid their debts on time neither of them would be going to jail. Well maybe Joe would be for her wreckless driving and DUIs but not Tre.

What bothers me the most is that during the last 4-5 years Teresa has had a very well paying job, she has had endorsements, she has had book advances, she has sold products and made money out of appereances, milions have passed through the Guidices' hands, they could have set a payment plan with their creditors, they could have show good faith to repay a substantial part of their debt, they could have sold their gaudy assets and deluxe cars and downsized altogether, yet they have done none of that. They have spent thousands and thousands of dollars in lawyer fees to get out of this, they have used every delay, they have asked for every extension, they have blamed everybody except them, they are suing their lawyer, all of that tells me that they never intended to pay back. Out of a massive debt of 11M (now 13M) they have paid the ridiculous amount of 7.5K , that to me is a slap in the face and shows how they think they were above all this.

I was a little bit scared because there are few, but I have to say some of them are relentless supporters of Tre, they are very vocal , they will blame every one and their neighbor before they blame Teresa, it is Joe's fault, it is the lawyers' fault, the accountants, it is the banks' fault, the house bubble, all corporations did it and nobody has gone to jail for it,  it is Melissa and Joey, it is Jacqueline and Chris, it is Kathy and her husband, it is Bravo's fault. I have never seen such level of denial. If you dare to say anything then surely you are a "hater" who is jealous of Teresa,  Saint Teresa who is coming back stronger than ever and ready to make millions out of her time in jail , etc. Nobody is perfect they say and anybody can end up in jail so we must be compasionate they claim :/ 

The level of denial is astounding. When I read some of their comments (mostly on some purple site) I scratch my head, I go back and read again the court documents and then realize that if at this point they haven't seen the pattern of deceit and the systematic lies, there is nothing anybody can do, I am glad that you clarified that you are not one of them. It scaress me to think that a person is judged by their likebility or not, justice is supposed to be blind, justice is supposed to be served regardless of how many kids you have or how young they are , justice is supposed to be served regardless of whether you are a TV personality or not , RHNJ will never be the same without Teresa that is true but regardless of that when a crime is commited then justice must be served. Otherwise it would be utter chaos.

• Love 7

I admit, most of what I know of prison life comes from OITNB (and I know that only a small chunk of that is true to Piper Kernan's memoir). From what I've read, it seems like Teresa's been given some courtesies that other inmates don't have, like being allowed to report in at a time of her choosing, and being able to have visitors right away on her first weekend. (From OITNB, I thought visitors had to send notice that they wished to visit, and be approved.) Maybe someone with better knowledge can answer as to whether these are niceties that apply to everyone - or if Teresa's getting special treatment.

That said, I think she's in for a huge adjustment. She didn't even want to take a dump in a nice RV camper. Can you imagine her taking a dump in a dirty bathroom that's used by everyone?

No she's not getting special treatment. Visitor lists can be done ahead of time. When they can start going who knows, I guess that's up to the prison.

Please tell me that they all have to do menial work 9 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I'm convinced that Teresa and Joe still have so much money hidden away (cash and other assets that are easy to hide and make liquid). Probably lots of money they put in the parents' and daughters' names long ago and have continued to contribute to the accounts to hide money as the IRS caught onto them (also sure they're using parents' their safe deposit boxes for the same purpose).

She'll be able to buy whatever she wants at Danbury--but she'll still complain about how they didn't have anything good enough for her.

From what I know they work up to 40 hours a week just like you and me. Whether inside the prison or outside in local areas. She's basically living a normal person's life now just in a shitty dorm room instead of a gaudy mansion.

• Love 2

If you want to get an idea of what prison life will be like for Teresa, you might like to read the Danbury and government handbook that is issued to prisoners ahead of their incarceration. 

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dan/DAN_aohandbook.pdf

Incidentally, if I read it right, the handbook states that prisoners who owe a lot of money usually are assigned to factory work.  Sounds like Teresa may not be chopping onions all day.  License plates, anyone?  You know how Teresa loves decorating.  I can just see her cheerfully adding a pretty little flower to the corner of her plates, thus making them collectors' items, but Teresa will be headed for the BIG Big House for 25 years, for defacing government property.

Edited by Lura

Hell, I'm still of a mindset that there's cash hidden in metal boxes buried under those goddamned chicken coops and in the dog pen.

I'd love to be turned loose on their property with a metal detector (and those scary dogs removed from the area).  

Teresa's pathology is such that savings was never an option for her.  Be it Joe's various grey business endeavors or her endorsement road there is always going to be more money.  Long before there was a RHONJ, Joe had blown up his credit rating and had begun to use Teresa's.  I found it telling that of all the properties they had the one they refused to over encumber was the "mansion".  Wheels spinning this past season when the two mental midgets went looking for a new home and Joe just assumed he could sell the mansion and pay cash for a new abode-a home that was for sale for over a million dollars.  These two and I emphasis TWO are of the mindset the world owes them a lifestyle and that lifestyle will be full of conspicuous consumption.

I think one thing that left me shaking my head was the Valentino purse.  Teresa claims she doesn't have to pay retail because of her celebrity and the desire for the designers to have Teresa sport their goods.  All I could think of was vintage Valentino, on a Oscar winning actress  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/2638802/Valentino-pays-tribute-to-Julia-Roberts-at-Venice-Film-Festival.html or a simian reality star who was under federal indictment.  How far has this brand sunken to want to claim Teresa Giudice among those who grace that which is Valentino?

Joe driving a tricked out Ford truck-to what job exactly?  Whose name is it in, who pays the insurance?He has no contractor's license so what exactly is he doing?  I would think it is time for the press to back away from the Towaco home and let the kids get to school and wait patiently for Joe to implode.

I have said since the beginning-my first call after Teresa went to prison would be to a consignment shop and all that crap she has amassed would be sold and the proceeds pocketed.  I don't know how much is under a federal protection order as far as getting rid of assets but Joe still has an attorney and I would assume if money is needed to feed and cloth the kids assets could be sold.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

If you want to get an idea of what prison life will be like for Teresa, you might like to read the Danbury and government handbook that is issued to prisoners ahead of their incarceration. 

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dan/DAN_aohandbook.pdf

Teresa is going to have trouble with this part:

It is imperative at initial classification (Team) that inmates are open and honest when answering questions to allow the team to accurately identify needs and make appropriate program recommendations to improve inmates’ chances of a successful reentry.

• Love 3

I had never read All About TRH.  I read some of the posts and holy cow.  Teresa didn't do a thing wrong, and anyone who speaks one word otherwise is a hater.  I wonder what Teresa would have to do in order for them to lose their idol worship.

...I lurk there off and on the last few years, I'd join but I wouldn't want to face the mob...and I know zoeysmom regularly takes one for the team and posts occasionally.

• Love 3
Teresa's pathology is such that savings was never an option for her.

Don't you know, you've got to keep the economy going! Spend spend spend!

Did either brain trust ever refer to their daughters going to college? I doubt they were setting aside money for college funds. But I guess Tre was banking on each of her daughters taking the entertainment world by storm and not needing college when the music, fashion, and acting world awaits.

Don't you know, you've got to keep the economy going! Spend spend spend!

Did either brain trust ever refer to their daughters going to college? I doubt they were setting aside money for college funds. But I guess Tre was banking on each of her daughters taking the entertainment world by storm and not needing college when the music, fashion, and acting world awaits.

The only time I ever hear of a RH discuss college savings is when they are complaining about having to pay attorneys fees.  First Teresa now Brandi.  I am going to go out on a limb here and say I doubt either woman or Joe ever gave a second thought to a college fund because it would interfere with their daily blowouts, tanning sessions, facials, plastic surgeries, luxury vehicles, designer clothes, and Xanax.  it sounds good but the time to start those funds may have been with either woman's first book deal.

• Love 4

They would need to be not so damned self-centered in order for them to actually save funds for their kids instead of constantly talking about how unfair it is that "other people" are preventing them from starting college funds. 

• Love 3

Why save for college.  Tre's parents didn't and she ended up going............

Well the commissary bills, at Teresa's college, can run $320.00 a week that might be what she was referring to.  That is over $20,000.00, during her course of studies.  It has to be more than what Joe paid for all his courses.

I try not to take too much joy out of other people's misfortunes but Joe and Teresa sure make it hard not to. When I read how they were still hiding stuff (I think it was for the pre-sentencing report) I rolled my eyes and hoped they'd add more time to their sentences. I take some solace because it sounds like as federal prisoners they'll do the majority of their sentences.

I was wondering if for her jail mugshot if she'd be doing that head tilt, creepy smile thing. What in the hell made her settle on that pose years ago when she was practicing her smile in the mirror.

• Love 2

How long before the mugshot is available?

Given that Teresa is all about frontin', and how easily she lied to Audriana's face about crying - as if the child didn't know what she was seeing with her own eyes - I wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth to the "research" story. Teresa may love her girls, but she doesn't respect them.

What I want to know is, who's going to be the first prisoner with a hidden camera, looking for a chance to sell a picture that the tabloids will pay millions for?

Why assume it will be another prisoner?

I hope she rots and her greasy face falls off. 

Still laughing.

• Love 1

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/06/bravo-filming-teresa-giudice-before-prison-offer/

Who know if it's true, but if it is, it certainly proves that Teresa won't film or discuss anything prison-related, even for money.

Not for that kind of money anyway.

Now if Bravo would have offered her 250K 0r 500K I am sure she will be singing a different tune.

This woman has no shame and has filmed the most private parts of her life for the last 5 years, if she got the right kind of money she would be saying that she wanted to stay true to herself and she owed it to her fans, now when an agreement about the price probably was not reached she is playing the I wanted to keep it private.

Teresa is dumb as a fox.

• Love 6

Quite a hefty weekly allowance at the commissary:  http://www.tmz.com/2...sentence-money/

The article states that Tre is allowed $320 a week for commissary AND her family can put money on her account so the $320 is not from family. Where is the $320 coming from? Is this taxpayer dollars? $1280 a month for snack food - especially when she already getting three meals a day - is a shitload of money! That's more than twice our grocery bill for the month.

After reading what she gets to order from the commissary, seeing as she only has one bunkmate to share her room with, and the apparently quite expansive list of classes she can take in Club Fed, I think I could do 15 months standing on my head in that place.

Really, I could lay on bunk 24/7, leaving for the occasional craft class, eating from the commissary treats, listening to my MP3 with Skull Candy headphones, and reading.

I must be missing something.  How the fuck is this considered punishment for a lot of people who, unlike Teresa, don't have a bunch of kids or even a significant other to miss or miss her?

Agreed! I wouldn't want to do this for 15 months, but there are days when this arrangement sounds really good. Time to myself all day to lounge and read. and eat junk food. Plus free gym membership at the prison to work off the calories!

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

This woman has no shame and has filmed the most private parts of her life for the last 5 years.

Yes, with one huge exception - her criminal case. Not only would she never discuss it, but she forbade everyone else from talking about it, and chastised the only person who mentioned it critically in the mildest way (her aunt). It's the one thing she won't do, even for money.

• Love 2

I think one thing that left me shaking my head was the Valentino purse.  Teresa claims she doesn't have to pay retail because of her celebrity and the desire for the designers to have Teresa sport their goods.  All I could think of was vintage Valentino, on a Oscar winning actress  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/2638802/Valentino-pays-tribute-to-Julia-Roberts-at-Venice-Film-Festival.html or a simian reality star who was under federal indictment.  How far has this brand sunken to want to claim Teresa Giudice among those who grace that which is Valentino?

Funny you should mention Valentino.

I stumbled across this online yesterday while savoring every tidbit about Tre's imprisonment.   I'm sane enough to realize that I was wasting precious minutes of my own life but also know that smiling is good for the mind and body.

Some things never change....

trevalentinobag_zps019d11aa.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

Yes, with one huge exception - her criminal case. Not only would she never discuss it, but she forbade everyone else from talking about it, and chastised the only person who mentioned it critically in the mildest way (her aunt). It's the one thing she won't do, even for money.

Now that she won't be able to  break the law to obtain money after her sentence is done I think she will change her mind mighty fast on what she will or won't do for money. Tre may have her pride but IMO money is THE most important thing for her - more so than even her pride.

• Love 8

Could it be because of her daughters? maybe Joe put his foot down and said no?

I mean she is as stupid as to lie to them about going away for a year to do some research for her next book. Maybe she believes that this is a way to protect her girls.

So maybe she doesn't want any video evidence of her time in jail so she can keep up the lie (at least until they are old enough to use the internet)

Teresa never spoke about her criminal case mainly on her lawyers advice so she wouldn't incriminate herself. The first two seasons when she was not under lawyers advice, she did pretty stupid things like flaunt loads of cash. I am sure she regrets all that now.

• Love 1

Now that she won't be able to  break the law to obtain money after her sentence is done I think she will change her mind mighty fast on what she will or won't do for money. Tre may have her pride but IMO money is THE most important thing for her - more so than even her pride.

I agree that money is most important to Teresa; in fact, I've always said that Teresa's darkest days are ahead - not prison, but when they lose their house and have no money. But selling her prison story is the one thing she hasn't done, and I don't think will ever do, for the obvious reason that it goes against her image and "brand." Check out her latest Glam video where she predicts in five years she hopes to be on tv and moving her "brand" forward (her words).

Could she change her mind if her situation is desperate? I don't think she can, because her denial is so deeply entrenched, and because of who she is. But even if she does, will there still be a market? Her time to strike was when the iron was hot. She'll be yesterday's news in 1-2 years.

• Love 3

The article states that Tre is allowed $320 a week for commissary AND her family can put money on her account so the $320 is not from family. Where is the $320 coming from? Is this taxpayer dollars? $1280 a month for snack food - especially when she already getting three meals a day - is a shitload of money! That's more than twice our grocery bill for the month.

Agreed! I wouldn't want to do this for 15 months, but there are days when this arrangement sounds really good. Time to myself all day to lounge and read. and eat junk food. Plus free gym membership at the prison to work off the calories!

I'm taking a wild guess and could absolutely, easily, one hundred percent be incorrect but I think by saying she is "allowed $320" a week it means that of the money she has in her account (supplied by her family and from her job in prison), she is only able to spend up to $320. That or maybe family/friends are only able to put in the difference between her wage and $320 to equal $320. I strongly doubt she is given $320 a week by the system. Just my thinking. Again, I could be wrong. My only knowledge about jail would be from watching OITNB. :)

• Love 3

Any money in her account is put there by her family.   She is only allowed to spend $320 a week, but they can put any amount of money they want in her account.   

Hmmm, this makes me think.   Can the feds seize her prison account to pay restitution?   If not, AWESOME place to stash some cash.   I am quite sure she gets back whatever the balance is when she is released.

• Love 2

http://www.tmz.com/2...e-prison-offer/

Who know if it's true, but if it is, it certainly proves that Teresa won't film or discuss anything prison-related, even for money.

Well, duh!  Because she's not "going to prison" right?  She's "going to prison to research a book" so you'll have to read all about her prison account for the best seller she'll write when she's out.  It can be titled, "A Woman's Perspective from Inside a Prison, Where She Definitely Was Not an Inmate, But Just a Person There To Do Research for This Book"!

Edited by Kerrey92
  • Love 4

I think once she is released and Joe goes in, we will see a book or she will begin writing 1 that has her distinct spin on it. It will be all about how the Banks/Mortgage companies taught Joe how to "work" the system and how he "tricked" her into doing things she did not understand. How their BK Lawyer gave them bad advice or did not properly explain it to them, how her Fed Trial Lawyer never explained anything, how the Judge failed.........you get the idea. It will be a book all about how innocent she was/is and how everyone else failed her! Sadly, there are still Teresa fans out there that will buy that book and anything else she tries to sell. SMH

• Love 4

Sadly, there are still Teresa fans out there that will buy that book and anything else she tries to sell. SMH

Wonder how many of them are suckers enough to put money in her commissary account for the next year?

• Love 5

I try not to take too much joy out of other people's misfortunes but Joe and Teresa sure make it hard not to. When I read how they were still hiding stuff (I think it was for the pre-sentencing report) I rolled my eyes and hoped they'd add more time to their sentences. I take some solace because it sounds like as federal prisoners they'll do the majority of their sentences.

I was wondering if for her jail mugshot if she'd be doing that head tilt, creepy smile thing. What in the hell made her settle on that pose years ago when she was practicing her smile in the mirror.

Wonder no more, my friend...

First off, I had no idea she was only 5 feet 3 inches tall.  Wearing those stilettos/wedges all of the time really does make them look taller.

Secondly, I have no 100% validation that this picture is real; however, the person who posted it in my news feed swears it is authentic but she cannot reveal her source for obtaining it.

I like to think it's real.  But I'm evil that way.  

10891991_10203624951532371_5240630834532

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

There's a book in that? Isn't that more like a blog entry?

Well, it was rumored that H.M., who co-wrote all the cookbooks with Teresa, wrote her blogs as well, so ...........that would not be much of a stretch to imagine! LOL

Wonder how many of them are suckers enough to put money in her commissary account for the next year?

There are a few that, IMO, will put money into her commissary account if they are able to. Just read her twitter account and you will see some real "devotees" in that group, scary devotees at that! LOL

• Love 3

I don't think that lip gloss goes with that green.

Does it look like she is developing a pimple on the tip of her nose or is it just the lighting? Wow, her hair is no where as thick looking in this photo, I guess her hair is "average" at best without all the extensions! Not a bad photo though, but not as "pretty" as Porsha's from the Atlanta show. LOL

Wonder no more, my friend...

First off, I had no idea she was only 5 feet 3 inches tall.  Wearing those stilettos/wedges all of the time really does make them look taller.

Secondly, I have no 100% validation that this picture is real; however, the person who posted it in my news feed swears it is authentic but she cannot reveal her source for obtaining it.

I like to think it's real.  But I'm evil that way.  

10891991_10203624951532371_5240630834532

Is this for real?

Do they allow inmates to wear that much make up and have their hair done when they check in to prison?

Only Teresa could be so shallow to wear that much lipgloss for her book in, LMAO

Is this for real?

Do they allow inmates to wear that much make up and have their hair done when they check in to prison?

Only Teresa could be so shallow to wear that much lipgloss for her book in, LMAO

The person who posted it on my FB swears it's the real deal but she can't reveal her source for obtaining it.

It doesn't look particularly photoshopped, and her hair looks like it did when she was eating that sad egg sandwich in the pre-arrival picture.

I've seen other booking mug shots with full makeup so I dunno...Maybe they let you keep it on for the picture?  She's allowed cosmetics in Club Fed and can buy makeup through commissary so maybe it doesn't matter if she's wearing it in the booking photo?  

• Love 1

She wanted to be presentable so she could use it as the author's photo in the book that she's researching.  It reminds me of when Gloria Steinem infiltrated the Playboy Club to write 'A Bunny's Tale" describing the exploitive employment practices of  the clubs.  Maybe Teresa's book can be about how to improve conditions for prisoners.  Milania hair care products for everybody! Why settle for Wild Berry Frozen Yogurt when the felons deserve Fabullicious Frozen Gelato Bars?

She'll find her hook.

• Love 3

Around her neck on the right side of her pix it looks like a chain. Jewelry?

It also looks like she's wearing two necklace chains - or else it's one thick one to hold a really big cross 

I think I read where she's allowed to wear a religious medallion.

Maybe she just wears it on a thick chain and Club Fed doesn't dictate acceptable chain width on which the medallion is hung?

I dunno.  IF the picture is real as this person is asserting, considering it's Club Fed, maybe they're really loosey goosey with the requirements?

I find it hard to believe a "detention facility" (snort) that allows the purchase of things such as hummus, Dove ice cream bars, and MP3 plays with Skull Candy headphones and offers fun little crafty classes to while away the hours really has any serious fucks to give about things such as makeup and jewelry.

I'm kinda disgusted with Club Fed for anybody who hasn't already reached that conclusion.  

Besides the public stainless steel commode, it sounds almost like a freaking vacation to me.  I'd look on those gates as a way to keep people OUT rather than as a way to keep me IN.  But I'm antisocial like that.  Your mileage may vary.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

To me, Teresa's photo looks wonky, like the backdrop is at an angle and she is standing straight.  Plus no way is Teresa that short.  IMO

I agree. There's something that's just not right about that photo.  

We all know that Teresa's Sasquatch forehead is somewhat of a mystery but it appears that the long flowing hair was added to a picture of Teresa with her hair pulled straight back.  You can see the hair pulled back and then suddenly there's a part.  

trehairline_zpsaf7445db.jpg

I have some Photoshop skills and did a quick (and rough) job of extracting the top of her hair to demonstrate what I mean.  It wouldn't be difficult to put a green shirt on an existing photo of Teresa and then add the flowing hair.

I wouldn't be shocked if I was wrong but I doubt that Club Fed provided her with a fan to blow wisps of her hair out on the sides like that.

trehairadd_zpsc8274b09.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1