Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Adrienne and Paul's house was worse on the inside, imo.  But the exterior and the grounds of the Juicy Palace are a mess.  Badly proportioned and dumpy looking.  Not to say the interior of Tre's house isn't awful.  Just less awful than Adrienne's. 

For all of Adrienne's over-the-top tackiness on the inside, the grounds of her house were impeccable.

Adrienne also had the advantage of not being backed up to a freeway and didn't Danielle say Teresa's house was built on landfill?  No matter how many appraisals I read nobody even appraises Teresa's house at over $2,000,000.00.  With Adrienne's house there was the ability to undo some of the tackier interior decorations but I will say Adrienne's kitchen was the best ever. Not one but two 60" gas ranges and two islands. Most of these wealthier folks like Vanderpump and Adrienne simply sold their homes and moved onto more modern or transitional homes leaving all the over done stuff behind.  Why not they can afford it.

Teresa was posing for pictures in front of her backyard pool-where did it go?  I didn't see it in the sleepy house tour video.  I know Caroline has bragged her pool isn't gunite because hey-does she look foolish to spend that kind of money on a pool.  (Of course that was first season.)

• Love 2

Teresa was posing for pictures in front of her backyard pool-where did it go?  I didn't see it in the sleepy house tour video.  I know Caroline has bragged her pool isn't gunite because hey-does she look foolish to spend that kind of money on a pool.  (Of course that was first season.)

Putting a vinyl liner or fiberglass pool behind a multi-million dollar house *IS* foolish, Caroline.  And Ramona.  Not spending the extra 10K to get gunite or shotcrete in neighborhoods like theirs is like putting cheap rims on a luxury car.  Only worse, imo. There's nothing wrong with vinyl or fiberglass but gunite is the gold standard - especially in high end homes. zoeysmom, I'm almost positive there isn't a pool at Chez Juicy. I'm obsessed with swimming pools and I would've noticed.

The Examiner is reporting that Teresa spent a thousand dollars in a boutique on new coat to wear on sentencing day.

http://www.examiner.com/list/teresa-giudice-too-broke-to-get-gas-but-not-broke-enough-for-glamour

If this is true, I bet that friend of hers (is the desert 'friend' the one that gave the $50? That is what the article said.) is pissed off.  Hell, I'm pissed off.  Jan 5th.  1/5/15.  clink clink.  FELON FELON FELON!  MYSTERY MEAT MYSTERY MEAT MYSTERY MEAT!

Sorry.

Happy Veterans Day my friends. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

If this is true, I bet that friend of hers (is the desert 'friend' the one that gave the $50? That is what the article said.) is pissed off.  Hell, I'm pissed off.  Jan 5th.  1/5/15.  clink clink.  FELON FELON FELON!  MYSTERY MEAT MYSTERY MEAT MYSTERY MEAT!

Sorry.

Happy Veterans Day my friends. 

I don't feel sorry for anybody who now loans them money. If the Juicy's bail on paying them back they shouldn't get to write it off as a bad loan. They knew who they were dealing with and should be slapped for it, hard.

• Love 1

I don't feel sorry for anybody who now loans them money. If the Juicy's bail on paying them back they shouldn't get to write it off as a bad loan. They knew who they were dealing with and should be slapped for it, hard.

Amen!

CONVICT!  FELON!  LIAR!  POSER!  Okay, here's some money.  I wouldn't even give her gift card to Kohls.  She'd probably say "Gross.  Lauren Conrad, I mean, really?"  Yeah, Lauren pays the IRS bitch.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

So will tomorrow bring a whirlwind tour of Teresa over the next 53 days selling interviews, booking appearances to stash some cash for her family while she is away?

I have wondered if Bravo had an exclusive that extended through the airing of the Reunion.  If Teresa has been released from her contract maybe she will be like the woman from "The Hills" and start talking about the show and revealing what was what.  Her upcoming incarceration has been pretty well beat to death and I can't imagine anyone handing over major bucks to listen to more of Teresa's denial. 

For a reality star, that actually has a story to sell, Teresa has been surprisingly quiet on all matters RHONJ.

So will tomorrow bring a whirlwind tour of Teresa over the next 53 days selling interviews, booking appearances to stash some cash for her family while she is away?

I have wondered if Bravo had an exclusive that extended through the airing of the Reunion.  If Teresa has been released from her contract maybe she will be like the woman from "The Hills" and start talking about the show and revealing what was what.  Her upcoming incarceration has been pretty well beat to death and I can't imagine anyone handing over major bucks to listen to more of Teresa's denial. 

For a reality star, that actually has a story to sell, Teresa has been surprisingly quiet on all matters RHONJ.

IMO, she is still trying to figure out someway to get out of serving her sentence. I will not be surprised if we soon hear/read something about Joe losing it or something along those lines to try and keep Teresa out of prison.

• Love 2

IMO, she is still trying to figure out someway to get out of serving her sentence. I will not be surprised if we soon hear/read something about Joe losing it or something along those lines to try and keep Teresa out of prison.

First it will be her father's health.  I don't think they will try and play Joe being incompetent up too much-the judge will just send him to prison. 

First it will be her father's health.  I don't think they will try and play Joe being incompetent up too much-the judge will just send him to prison. 

It is possible she will try to use her dad's health but she is not an only child, the Judge will point out that Joey can take care of him while Teresa is in "camp". I really see Joe getting another DUI intentionally, what does he have to loose at this point as long as no one physically gets hurt? I see them then insisting Joe go into rehab right away and they then beg the court to keep her home. I just don't see her backing off trying to get out of serving prison time. I am not sure anything would work short of Joe getting seriously injured or dying to keep her out of prison and I do not think they will go that far.

• Love 1

It is possible she will try to use her dad's health but she is not an only child, the Judge will point out that Joey can take care of him while Teresa is in "camp". I really see Joe getting another DUI intentionally, what does he have to loose at this point as long as no one physically gets hurt? I see them then insisting Joe go into rehab right away and they then beg the court to keep her home. I just don't see her backing off trying to get out of serving prison time. I am not sure anything would work short of Joe getting seriously injured or dying to keep her out of prison and I do not think they will go that far.

Sorry to be a broken record, but nothing could keep Teresa out of prison at this point, including the sudden "incapacitation" of Joe. Once a sentenced has been rendered, it's not like they revisit it for any new considerations. Yes, she has kids, but that doesn't make her unique amongst inmates, even if she was a single parent.

• Love 1

Sorry to be a broken record, but nothing could keep Teresa out of prison at this point, including the sudden "incapacitation" of Joe. Once a sentenced has been rendered, it's not like they revisit it for any new considerations. Yes, she has kids, but that doesn't make her unique amongst inmates, even if she was a single parent.

I was not saying she would succeed at getting out of serving but I really do not believe she is done trying! That is my point! LOL

• Love 1

I was not saying she would succeed at getting out of serving but I really do not believe she is done trying! That is my point! LOL

But she has zero options. She can lawyer shop all she wants, but she won't find one to file a motion on her behalf. I'm sure her lawyers told her this, including the last one who motioned for a halfway house assignment instead of camp, and even that was denied. So I think she's done.

• Love 1

But she has zero options. She can lawyer shop all she wants, but she won't find one to file a motion on her behalf. I'm sure her lawyers told her this, including the last one who motioned for a halfway house assignment instead of camp, and even that was denied. So I think she's done.

I hope so! LOL

• Love 1

It is possible she will try to use her dad's health but she is not an only child, the Judge will point out that Joey can take care of him while Teresa is in "camp". I really see Joe getting another DUI intentionally, what does he have to loose at this point as long as no one physically gets hurt? 

His driver's license? Oh wait, no. The State of New Jersey apparently deemed it prudent to return this buffoon's license all 47 times it was suspended.

• Love 2

I do think she will go on time, without any delays, I am just not convinced she has given up trying to weasel out of it! LOL

I know. But what I've been trying to tell you is that she knows there's nothing she can do anymore, as her lawyers have undoubtedly told her. So even sheis done trying.

I don't think she is done trying.   1.   There is ALWAYS a lawyer willing to file something in the belief it might work.   2.  I can see her trying some stunt like claiming her parents are ill, she is suddenly diagnosed with a fatal disease, her kids are diagnosed, etc.    This woman has a delusion that won't quit.   In her mind, she is not going to jail.   So to her she is not and will keep trying right up until the day that door slams behind her.   

Not saying it will work.   Just saying she will try.    

• Love 3

I don't think she is done trying.   1.   There is ALWAYS a lawyer willing to file something in the belief it might work.   2.  I can see her trying some stunt like claiming her parents are ill, she is suddenly diagnosed with a fatal disease, her kids are diagnosed, etc.    This woman has a delusion that won't quit.   In her mind, she is not going to jail.   So to her she is not and will keep trying right up until the day that door slams behind her.   

Not saying it will work.   Just saying she will try.

Teresa may be delusional, but lawyers aren't. The court schedule is backlogged for miles; judges don't take kindly to lawyers wasting their time on frivolous motions. More importantly, there's no excuse under the sun that will get Teresa out of her sentence - even if both her parents die, Joe drives into a tree, or she or her kids suddenly fall ill. None of this meets the criteria required for exceptional circumstances under the sentencing provisions, which is extremely strict and very rarely granted. Teresa can plead all she wants, but if an online lawyer like me knows this, so do real lawyers.

Hey, maybe she can ask Jim....

• Love 3

Tre's under the 60 day mark, maybe, just maybe she should get prepared.  I mean, she doesn't need her Louie travel bags.  She needs a Vons plastic bag with approved items for camp - it's that simple.  I think I've done more research then Tre. 

Those women will break her down.  She can't hide for all the 15 months. 

This still cracks me up....

http://www.imbringingbloggingback.com/2014/10/02/teresa-and-joes-sentencing-as-told-by-rhonj-teresa-gifs/

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

Am I the only one that thinks that house is hideous?

We all have different taste, but I felt like I was watching a funeral home promo.

That house is the ultimate in tacky.

Am I missing something?  Because I do NOT see a garage .......... a multimillion dollar home with no garage in freezing cold NJ? 

Is it in the back of the house, not featured in the video ?

eta:

OK.  Think I see a detached garage set back from the house.   Still..... you have to walk that far in Jersey winters to get to a vehicle?   The tacky ugly carport can only keep so much snow and cold off of a vehicle.

I have no idea why I'm pontificating on this today.   Sigh.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 1
Still..... you have to walk that far in Jersey winters to get to a vehicle?   The tacky ugly carport can only keep so much snow and cold off of a vehicle.

I bet she parks by the front steps and uses an electric car starter so it's nice and toasty when she gets in.   

The garage is probably full of stolen construction equipment.

• Love 5

That house is the ultimate in tacky.

Am I missing something?  Because I do NOT see a garage .......... a multimillion dollar home with no garage in freezing cold NJ? 

Is it in the back of the house, not featured in the video ?

eta:

OK.  Think I see a detached garage set back from the house.   Still..... you have to walk that far in Jersey winters to get to a vehicle?   The tacky ugly carport can only keep so much snow and cold off of a vehicle.

I have no idea why I'm pontificating on this today.   Sigh.

There is a garage.  It's facing the front and is part of the big stucco box.  It just adds to the ugliness of the house. 

http://homesoftherich.net/2009/07/exterior-photos-of-teresa-giudices-mansion/

Eh, I think that once she settles in, she'll be fine. Given the type of prison it is, most of those people probably just want to serve their time and get out as quickly as possible and making her life hell will not make things easier for them either. I think that adjusting to life after prison may actually be more difficult in some ways.

Yes, you are right.  I can't even pretend to know what it will be like.  By the way, your name makes me giggle every time I see it.  I love it!  I wish it would fit on my license plate.  I may settle for a t-shirt.  Love it!  You just know in my house, every time we have pizza, guess what I'm saying!

Juicy's have to pay up....

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2014/11/12/judge-salas-to-giudices-get-the-cash-or-well-take-your-property/comment-page-1/#comment-574141

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

WHOA.   So much for over pricing the house then claiming no one would buy it, so darn we get to live here.   Uncle Sam is gonna be living there now.    Honestly these people never learn.  "Oh we'll agree to pay restitution, no one will actually expect us to pay up, we'll just find another way around it."  Which may work with some poor small business owner who doesn't have the ability to collect on money owed but this is the Federal Government.   They don't just write it off.   They will hound you to your dying day.   And if they could, beyond.   

Before anyone asks, yes, if it is sold for more than the money judgement (doubtful), the Giuwhatevers gets the rest of the money.   The Feds take their share, then the overage is given to them.   Of course, in this case, it may be seized by the IRS for the back taxes.   But the feds don't just keep it all in a usual forefeiture/forclosure.

• Love 2

Finally! It was high time the Fraudices were served their just deserts. When do they have to cough up the cash by?

I read through the order but didn't see a due date.  I'm guessing that's because the due date was sentencing day.  

That order only has Joe Giudice's name on it and is for the outstanding balance of the $414,588.90.  It mentions that Teresa forked over $200k but Joe still has to pony up the rest asap.

Does anyone think they'll find some "misplaced" money?  I can't imagine anyone lending or giving it to them.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

A house is only worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it and that overdone monstrosity ain't worth the new asking price.  They'll be lucky to get even $2M for it. A potential buyer knows s/he is in the driver's seat and can low-ball it because it's basically a fire sale.

• Love 4

Even though they reduced the asking price by $500k, the $3,499,000 price tag is still too high.

Agreed. Now the question is are those two chuckleheads smart enough to know to reduce to asking price to a sensible figure, or will they blow through this with the same hubris they've gone through the rest of their lives and end up kicked to the curb when the government forecloses on their home? Does anyone know from precedent what kind of grace period they can expect from the feds before this happens?

• Love 1

It will be interesting to see who steps up to pay the balance of the restitution to ensure Juicy and the girls have a home for the next year or so.  I can't imagine if they were "borrowing" money to pay the last of the restitution that they are still making the $12,000.00 a month payments.  perhaps Joe and the girls can move in with Joey and Melissa-that would make for interesting TV.

http://www.northjersey.com/arts-and-entertainment/books/andy-cohen-writes-about-teresa-giudice-and-much-more-in-his-new-book-1.1130757

A little chat with Andy about his new book and the trials and tribulations of interviewing the Giudices.

""I think the book is as much a love story between my dog and I," Cohen says. "You know, it's that thing of who rescued who? And the dog rescued me. It's not even a question. I'd never had an animal in my life, so this is all kind of new to me, and I think anyone who owns an animal will relate to what my last year has been like...Oh, my God. It's like, I just feel like I'm not alone," Cohen says. "Obviously, I'm single, but I just have this companion and I have someone else that I'm thinking about and caring for. He just fills me out emotionally and mentally. He's my buddy."

Besides the grammatically incorrect first sentence, this really surprised me. Cohen appears almost lonely.

Anyway, back on topic, thank you for sharing the link. Andy seemed to be very sympathetic with the Guidices, understanding their difficulty in getting out coherent thoughts. I want this book but sad I can't go to a signing. Wonder if Bobby will be there or if his search for fame is complete?

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 1

Besides the grammatically incorrect first sentence, this really surprised me. Cohen appears almost lonely.

Why is this a surprise?

I want this book but sad I can't go to a signing. Wonder if Bobby will be there or if his search for fame is complete?

Funny!

• Love 2

Adrienne also had the advantage of not being backed up to a freeway and didn't Danielle say Teresa's house was built on landfill?  No matter how many appraisals I read nobody even appraises Teresa's house at over $2,000,000.00.  With Adrienne's house there was the ability to undo some of the tackier interior decorations but I will say Adrienne's kitchen was the best ever. Not one but two 60" gas ranges and two islands. Most of these wealthier folks like Vanderpump and Adrienne simply sold their homes and moved onto more modern or transitional homes leaving all the over done stuff behind.  Why not they can afford it.

Complete with a raspy-voiced, Joyce-Wildenstein-surgeried idiot who washed a chicken with dishwashing liquid.

• Love 4

Tre is awfully quiet on FB. 

50 more days until 'camp'. Get out those Christmas trees now.  There must be a shortage of orange tanning shit around her neighborhood.  I would be going through my closet throwing out my electrical/battery operational devices just about now. 

Went away for a couple days, any links?  Has the Mickey Mouse fountain house been sold yet?  When the hell is she going to pull a Tori Spelling and bring her girls into counseling to break the news to them - on camera?  Cut the anger these girls are going to feel in March, 2015 when Easter rolls around.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

With Teresa being in purgatory I am wondering if there are just no offers for interviews or if she is timing them to shortly before her departure to Danbury.

I am beginning to believe Teresa is saying goodbye forever to the RHONJ.  I don't think she is dealing with the humiliation well.  Although she claims to be able to laugh stuff off (since when I don't know) I think this total exposure of her financial failings, her husband pleading guilty to the identity fraud and the idea that her story did not bring in the ratings may signal the end for her at Bravo.  Bravo doesn't do instructional cooking shows and the idea of developing a show similar to Kim Zolciak's, Bethenny's or Caroline's seems unlikely, mainly because of her financial constraints. It is not a question of Bravo filming it, I believe it goes to the humiliation factor.

Here is a recent story:  http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_track/celebrity_news/2014/11/teresa_giudice_preps_for_prison_tv_star_worries_about_violence

• Love 1

What?!?? They STILL haven't told their daughters? But the daughters know what's going on. No chance they don't. I'll bet each Guidice kid has full access to Google, the internet and US Weekly. It's awful that they haven't said anything. Imagine the misinformation or other stupid things people are saying that must be so frightening for her kids to hear. Teresa is just about the opposite of a good and moral person.

• Love 2

Hey, even Apollo says he's going to sit down and talk to his son about him going away. 

For the girls sake, I hope they do.  I hope they get some type of counseling ~ not just the "The old troll is drunk again and not making any sense AGAIN."

Today on General Hospital one of the kids was apparently sent to school without being told her mom is in jail/got arrested the night before only to find out via another kid showing it to her online, and I immediately thought of the Giudice girls. Like seriously, I wonder if its possible scene like that has actually played out for Gabriella or Milania if it is really true Joe and Teresa haven't said a word to them yet because there is no way some kid hasn't said something to them.

• Love 1