Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Are we discussing the WWHL interview here? Because I'm 10 minutes in and wanting to throw something at my TV. Sure Teresa you may not pay retail after RHONJ but part of the fraudulent bankruptcy included five figure debts to Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. Were they comping you then?

• Love 8

Let's focus on the really shallow part - what in the world is going on with her face?!? It's like she got new plastic surgury and her fillers all deflated at exactly the same time. It's like a very scary Halloween episode of WWHL.

• Love 3

I'm laughing at this whole demure black suit thing she has going on. I guess she is finally listening go someone, since she's not tarted up like a gold disco ball. I'm impressed she's not wearing Louboutin's, someone is paying attention.

• Love 5

I finally signed up just to post. Have been a loyal reader of TWOP and PTV.

All I can say is WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSESHIT!!!!! (Can I get banned for swearing here?)

I knew it. I knew she was going to say what do you mean, I had no idea what was happening, I trusted my lawyers, etc. I mean, I KNEW IT! BUT I AM STILL STUNNED BY IT.

EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS IS CRAP!!!!

(Sorry for the massive vent)

Edited by neighsayer
  • Love 15

How much do you think my suit is Andy? Really Joe? Who cares! It's not like you EARNED the money to pay for it! Teresa...I always pay my taxes...um that's not what the IRS says!

Ok I just saw a trailer for Teresa and Joe part two...really? We have to break this up into two parts...wtf!

• Love 7

Let's focus on the really shallow part - what in the world is going on with her face?!? It's like she got new plastic surgury and her fillers all deflated at exactly the same time. It's like a very scary Halloween episode of WWHL.

She looks horrible. I think she's trying to look demure and serious.

There's a part 2? Way to milk it, Andy!

• Love 2

"I gotta do what I gotta do." I want a Joe Guidice 2015 calendar with a saying per month.

Six months might just say "ya know?"

I'm amazed that even now, Teresa is playing the victim.

• Love 6

Theresa ... why do you say you took what the judge said to heart, and you are going to try to be a better person, if YOU DID NOTHING WRONG?

She is the tool that didn't even pass muster to be housed in the shed.

• Love 6

They haven't told their girls anything???? These two are terrible parents. Fuck them.

....and they plan to lie to them. Fucking fuck them.

I am stuck on how they don't think their children's classmates have not said anything.  Really?  Kids keep secrets and don't repeat the crap their parents say?  Really?  I don't have kids so perhaps things have changed?

Tip for T: Under no circumstances call anyone a "prostitution whore" and try to flip the table.

Yeah, this is why I stay out of trouble (among other reasons).  Those prison chicks have done some serious stuff and the worst I have ever done is cut someone off while driving.  I would not last a minute so its best that I walk the straight and narrow.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 6

It looks like she lost about 20 pounds from all the stress and sleepless nights and being a mother - but the deflating fillers make more sense

• Love 4

So the bank forged their W-2's and Teresa's lawyer never explained to her the possibility of jail when she took the plea? These people are unreal. I bet the judge is mad she didn't give them more time.

Yes I laughed! The bank falsified and forged all those phony W2' s and other documents. Even Andy the sycophant had to say, "but you furnished the bank with the info, didn't you?" Joe shrugged.

If I were the judge, I'd be furious with this land of make believe display.

• Love 10

I am stuck on how they don't think their children's classmates have not said anything.  Really?  Kids keep secrets and don't repeat the crap their parents say?  Really?  I don't have kids so perhaps things have changed?

I'm going with the reason they think this is because they are selfish, stupid assholes who won't be honest with their own damn children because they are more concerned with their image and maintaining their denial.

• Love 7

So nothing is their fault. They only signed the things the bank told them to sign. Their lawyers didn't fight for them. 

The kids, with the exception of Gia, know nothing. 

Tre gets things for cheap. 

God they are in denial

Tre really wants her kids to visit her in prison? Really? 

I gotta hand it to Andy, he is not softballing them

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 11

Holy crap!  Do these people expect us to believe the BS they're saying?

Tre is dumb but she's not as dumb as she wants us believe.  She alleges that she "didn't understand" the plea deal and then goes on to explain that if they were found guilty of just one of the forty-one counts it could mean a 10 year sentence.  There's no way I believe that she "didn't understand" the plea deal.  I think she thought she'd get off with probation or house arrest.

"I didn't pay $3,000 for that purse." ..............Big Whoop!  If she got it at half price, she paid $1,500 for it...........of course that depends on whether or not she paid the bill.  Chances are she didn't so she thinks she got it for free.

When is Part II?  Next Monday??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think they said Thursday at 9pm

• Love 5

Teresa saying "I paid my taxes, too. I ALWAYS pay my taxes."

I think she thinks if she says something, her fans will assume it's true? Because why else is she continuing to blatantly lie and play dumb?

Embarrassing, the both of them.

• Love 4

They only told Gia? They sent the kids to school, it was on the 5 and 6 oclock news for the public to see. I'm sure they wondered why everyone was apparently in the house crying. Then Joe basically said the other girls seem to know. I guess Gia is already looking out for everyone and told them to keep quiet.

I really can't tell anymore if Teresa is this dense or a great actress.

A part 2? Stay classy, Andy. What was it Caroline said last season? "When you associate with scum you become it.". He was acting so baffled/offended... Like he was blindsided by the outcome of these people that apparently questioned him about wiretaps. Hell that's probably what sold Andy on hiring them.

I seriously need help because Joe Giudice explaining his suit amused me. I can't quit this crook.

• Love 6

So did she really just say that she didn't understand her plea deal? Is she attempting to tell us that she didn't know it would be an admission of HER guilt and had an outline of her possible jail time?

Hold on now.

Isn't this the same bizniss woman who claimed she was very smart. All of her friends and random folks all over the blogs, weren't we all told this bizniss woman, best selling arthur, was so very intelligent?

Wasn't she supposed to be a retail clothing buyer (contracts galore) and touting some kind of degree??

Yet, she didn't know she was admitting guilt and facing jail. Something in the milk ain't clean. I think it is YOU Mrs. Geeodicechashay.

Adding

"It is what it is"

Plus

"Whatever. Who cares?"

• Love 12

Blah blah blah, please Theresa just make some sense.

Is it just me or is she blinking a LOT.

I saw the preview.  She is and Juicy is sweating and white knuckling it.  While her knuckles got frozen.  What a twat.  "I couldn't move my fingers."  But you could do your make up and hair.  How does she think the people she did not pay feel?  She said nothing about that????

Dang, I have to go make dinner.  I like reading all the posts from the east coasters. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

So good I'm going to watch it again.

Me, too. The only other time I re-watched this show was the infamous Jill Zarin appearance. That was priceless. But this is better.

I didn't think it was possible for me to despise these two any more than I did...

• Love 8

Did Teresa just say that she doesn't spend money she doesn't have??

I nearly fell out of  bed laughing at that!

They skirted around the "I took plea even tho I'm innocent" because if the judge was watching and heard them say they weren't guilty she would probably call them back into court and give them more time.

I don't think that between the two of them either one of them uttered a complete sentence.

She should have kept her mouth closed when it came to Gia and her problems at school.  And trust me, after working with kids for the last 25 years, Milania will probably find out tomorrow during lunch that her parents are convicted felons.  Between the papers, the internet and just listening to their parent KIDS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

• Love 5

She is and Juicy is sweating and white knuckling it.

Oh I'm still giggling. I'm a horrible person. At least I've never been indicted.

I really hope when Teresa serves the 85% of her time and is eligible for early release the parole whatever board watches this interview.

Yup.  Non felon high fiving you~!  Me too!  I will see Miss lil Lab get her drivers license. 

• Love 1

One big thing I learned from the various Godfathers and other Mafioso themed films and tv shows is that the philosophy of Omerta is crucial to survival.

Instead of asking Andy and Bravo about wiretaps and things being used against them, Joe and Teresa should have remembered the urgency of Silence, and stayed under their mossy rocks. Pride goeth before these dumbass-criminals' falls.

• Love 4

I seriously need help because Joe Giudice explaining his suit amused me. I can't quit this crook.

The two of them acting like bargain shoppers is too rich for words. No, Andy, I didn't carry a $3,000 Valentino bag; it was only $2,000. I don't pay retail. How dare anyone accuse Teresa of living beyond her means! At least Andy countered with: "But I paid taxes on my suit."

• Love 6

I think it is ironic that she is wearing a thin diamond wedding band, and GIGANTIC diamond stud earrings...oh yeah the Fraudices said she only has costume jewelry. Whoever let her wear those earrings on national tv after claiming that she has no fine jewelry should "pay attention". The balls these people have.

• Love 6

I think everyone predicted Teresa would continue the trail of denial, admit no wrongdoing, and blame the lawyers, but I didn't think it would be this bad. They are both truly maniacal! I'm not sure what part 2 will bring us, but so far their crimes consist of signing things the bank gave them, and agreeing to things their lawyers told them. So Joe is blaming the banks, and Teresa is blaming the lawyers. Priceless.

• Love 8

I believe it's in the contract for participants Bravo reality shows like Real Housewives, Top Chef, etc. to appear on Andy Cohen's show when asked. So they may not be getting paid extra for appearing on Watch What Happens, but if they don't do it they won't get their payment for appearing on the show.

But also what a pair of liars and idiots.  They are getting exactly what they deserve.  

So Joe claims that "people" just gave him the false W2 forms etc so he could qualify for a mortgage and he signed them without knowing they were wrong. So how does that work?  Who's Photoshopping in extra digits on the W2 forms and bank statements?  

Edited by remotecontrolfreak
  • Love 2

Theresa ... why do you say you took what the judge said to heart, and you are going to try to be a better person, if YOU DID NOTHING WRONG?.

Pay attention, silly - she trusted the wrong people.

"I gotta do what I gotta do."

"If you stick me with a knife I'll never even feel it."

I want a Joe Guidice 2015 calendar with a saying per month.

I think it should be a 41 month-long calendar, if you know what I mean.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 17