Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Agree Motorcitymom on the voting thing. Other fallout from a felony?

The biggest one I know is the ability to get a job, which is why a lot of felons are self employed. For Teresa she may not be able to volunteer at her kids' schools as many now require background checks. The biggest issue I know is denial entry to many countries, like Canada, Great Britain and of course Italy.

Good points. 

And GB is huge.....huge on scrutinizing passports in the system. Italy, not so much though. Most Americans pass through without the immigration officer even scanning the passport, let alone stamping. I haven't been scanned in the past few years (a simple glance at my photo and away), and once, the officer stood and screamed for "JFK! all JFK American!!" and waved about 20+ of us through without looking at ANYBODY's passport aside from the blue covers.  If you want to hide, go through Italy. lol.

....ability to possess firearms

Regarding the good comment above saying that T and J probably never considered restrictions on their lives, post incarceration as felons.

That said: firearms. Sadly, that is also not consistent state by state. Some states restrict felons from owning; some do not. But hey, ANY FELON can get around that if they purchase firearms at gun shows where there are NO BACKGROUND CHECKS or in private sales.  I shudder to think of a drunk and angry Joe with a firearm. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

Thank you all - I've really learned a lot about our legal system , deportation, bankruptcy, etc by reading all the posts.

I agree, instead of Club Fed, these 2 pathological liars should be sentenced to one of those "skeevy" prisons they show on the prison shows. The ones with cells that are 3x6 with stone walls, water (or god knows what else ) dripping down the walls, rusted metal bunk beds w/barely a mattress/blanket, constant roar of other prisoners, etc. In Club Fed, I can picture Tre starting a cooking class for other inmates. Didn't Martha teach others how to knit when she was in the Big House? Not fair punishment in my book. Someone selling a small amount of marijuana gets years in a state prison while these two scumbags are going to the Club.

Does anyone know what the repayment time frame was on the (original) loans they got illegally? Did they repay any part of the loans? For example on a student loan, you start repayment 6 months after graduation (or something like that).

We know these two don't have consciences. I'm surprised God didn't strike them down when they walked through a church's doors. I don't know how they held up physically through years of this crap. I know they had the "I won't get caught attitude" but personally I wouldn't have been able to eat or function after being indicted or even during the years leading up to it. But then again, I know right from wrong.

Sheesh, did not even realize the sentencing was yesterday (horrific day at work) until I saw a headline this morning and have been reading pages and pages here.  Thank you to all the witty posters for your commentary and updates.

I, for one, would watch a Juicy's House show.  I know Juicy is a thug and a criminal but I just find the guy entertaining.  I don't know why.  Clearly my taste is questionable. 

Teresa had better get started writing that next cookbook now because they will surely need the money. 

Did Andy give the judge his Mazel of the Week?

• Love 8
There is a house out in the back of their property...was wondering if that's where they lived.

There is? I've never seen one in my stalking, not that I can do much more than drive past or peer through the gate (just twice, I swear)--which pretty much gives me basically the same view as the show's establishing shots anyway. There is a small house next door, but that's someone else's.

Edit: Oy, never mind; I see that someone else answered.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

I'll read that article on my way home tonight.

I think the biggest mistake these two made was coming on the show.  Had they not come on TV and bragged about how much they had, how rich they were, no one would have given a rat's ass; they would have been found out, but the story would have been a tiny blurb in a NJ newspaper and most of America wouldn't have given a shit.  But these idiots came on TV with their tacky home and crass selves, during a time when so many people have lost so much, they were like, "our lives are great and yours aren't."

And that's why they fell SO damn hard, it could have been harder; I would have sentenced them to ten years, each, but I'm not a judge.  

I honestly think they would have been caught even had they not been on the show. It was trying to declare BK while trying to scam the BK courts that did them in. Had they not been on TV, had fan/viewer and Bravo's support, they would have been in prison by now, with a much harsher sentence.  JMO

Most Americans pass through without the immigration officer even scanning the passport, let alone stamping.

Too true!!!

I was in Italy in 2010 - actually entered the country twice as there was a side trip to Barcelona in the midst of it all - and no one seemed at all interested in my passport....even when I asked it I could have a stamp (which doesn't seem to be given unless you specifically ask for it, which I had not) it seemed to bore the hell out of the customs control officer....perhaps the US is a bit more 'intense' than some of the other countries? - although, during my trip to the Republic of Southern Ireland this past summer, in pre-clearance screening before departure from Ireland back to the US, they went through my carry on with a fine toothed comb and had to sent it through the x-ray machine twice - items that did NOT have to go in my US TSA bag did not pass muster in Ireland! All in all, however, I was glad of the scrutiny - especially since they were SO VERY charming about it..AND not having to do the customs bit once I landed in Philadelphia (with a connecting flight to make) was lovely!

But hey, ANY FELON can get around that if they purchase firearms at gun shows where there are NO BACKGROUND CHECKS or in private sales.  I shudder to think of a drunk and angry Joe with a firearm.

Too true.

Where I live - Maine - even at gun shows, the vendors MUST have pre-check ability in working order to make ANY sale - unfortunately, that does NOT translate to someone making a purchase outside of the venue, perhaps in the parking lot, from the back of a vehicle, which I believe to be true based on things I have heard from others. I am a former member of the NRA (which you MUST belong to in order to be covered by insurance at any shooting range in this state) and also have a 100% legally obtained Concealed Weapons Permit. (Why the permit ?- well, when I was walking my dog in the pre-dawn darkness on my rural street where black bears had been reported, I most certainly and legally, had my Ruger P100 in my parka pocket  - just in case.) ) Unfortunately, this does NOT stop the crazies!!!!! Those of us who are law abiding are also very often seen to be both in the minority AND lumped in with all the crazies.

And....yes,..I am a pretty good shot - with both target rifle (the only kind I have ever shot) and pistol...and I've killed a LOT of paper targets.

• Love 2

Wow. I got this one wrong. Is she still in denial?

I think it is only because she will be getting a chunk of change.  I think she will add nothing but I am hoping the other twin Teresa, goes after her for bringing out such a nasty rumor about her family.

Editorial from NJ paper-warning it is harsh.  One observation:  "Teresa Giudice knew she had four children when she broke the law.  If she wants to play the violin for sympathy, she can join the orchestra in prison." http://www.northjersey.com/opinion/doblin-chapters-close-for-teresa-giudice-and-nazerah-bugg-1.1101355

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

TMZ

Teresa and Joe Giudice blew past reporters Thursday after they were sentenced to prison ... but it wasn't because they were too upset to speak ... it's because they were ordered to shut their traps until Andy Cohen could ask them, Wasssup?

Our Giudice sources tell us ... the felonious couple will break their silence Monday on a special "Watch What Happens Live:  One-on-One with Teresa and Joe."

It's pretty funny ... when Teresa was begging the judge for mercy she was quick to say she didn't give a crap about TV anymore.  What she FAILED to disclose is that she had a secret deal with Andy!

As for what's on Andy's docket ... we're told he'll discuss the Giudice's fears, family and fraudulent ways. 

Gotta say ... brilliant move on Bravo's part. And ... it's not like the judge can sentence her for lying ... something Teresa's clearly got down pat.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/03/joe-teresa-giudice-andy-cohen-interview-before-prison/#ixzz3F7eK3lbT

• Love 2

Can we get someone on this STAT? Zoeysmom, you got any time to investigate this? I've never heard of Juicy slamming a woman's head into a mailbox before. I also read on another site that one of this priors involved impersonating an Officer.  It sounds like his list of prior issues with the law might be longer than a lot of people knew. Maybe they have a real reason to be scared of Deportation. I honestly never thought it would happen.

Joe's priors are one of the big revelations from yesterday's hearing, imo. I always wondered why everyone, incl. Joe's own lawyers, were certain of Joe's incarceration, and always pushing that "he's such a stand-up kind of guy and husband" crap. Now we know. And it also explains why deportation is now a very real possibility. His criminal record is a huge factor, of course, in Immigration making that decision.

The other thing that stunned me was how they were still trying to con the system even at this all-important and very public hearing. Undisclosed assets. Incomplete and inaccurately filled-out financial forms. Pulling up in a Mercedes SUV. Not arriving with the $200k check due the IRS. It's just unbelievable. As the judge said, they have no understanding or respect of the law. And they continued to thumb their nose at the law even at this stage of the game. Con men 'til the end.

• Love 5

I think it is only because she will be getting a chunk of change. I think she will add nothing but I am hoping the other twin Teresa, goes after her for bringing out such a nasty rumor about her family.

Editorial from NJ paper-warning it is harsh. One observation: "Teresa Giudice knew she had four children when she broke the law. If she wants to play the violin for sympathy, she can join the orchestra in prison." http://www.northjersey.com/opinion/doblin-chapters-close-for-teresa-giudice-and-nazerah-bugg-1.1101355

Wow...powerful editorial.

• Love 1

Joe's priors are one of the big revelations from yesterday's hearing, imo. I always wondered why everyone, incl. Joe's own lawyers, were certain of Joe's incarceration, and always pushing that "he's such a stand-up kind of guy and husband" crap. Now we know. And it also explains why deportation is now a very real possibility. His criminal record is a huge factor, of course, in Immigration making that decision.

The other thing that stunned me was how they were still trying to con the system even at this all-important and very public hearing. Undisclosed assets. Incomplete and inaccurately filled-out financial forms. Pulling up in a Mercedes SUV. Not arriving with the $200k check due the IRS. It's just unbelievable. As the judge said, they have no understanding or respect of the law. And they continued to thumb their nose at the law even at this stage of the game. Con men 'til the end.

There are two separate issues-Teresa in her plea agreement was to arrive with a deposit of $200,000.00 for the forfeiture fund.  Joe and his attorneys were unable to answer if Joe paid the $240,000.00 towards his income taxes.  That irritated the judge.

I don't doubt she is the one with her parents - Papa Gorga doesn't seem to like his son too much.

As for their lawyers - I think they got paid upfront.  Most criminal defense attys do.  Who wants to pay from jail?  Mighty hard to collect from there.  

Anyway, ITA with the poster about the lawyers falling down on the job here.  They damaged their own reps.  No matter how much Tre and Juicy were going to go down, the lawyers signed on and were paid to diligently defend these two knuckleheads who had a history of NOT disclosing assets on court forms.  

All the lawyers had to do was hire an estate sale auditor and send them out to Chateau Juicy to inventory everything in that onyx factory and the same for the shore house and any other property they owed.  Those people do it for a living and could give an estimated value to everything they saw (which is everything the probation investigator saw and reported on).  Really if the Judge was considering probation as noted above, then these guys fell down on the job.

We have seen Joe cooking a lot for the girls.  He is hands on.  He talks a lot to Gia.  I don't think Joe will be inept at raising them.  He needs to get off the sauce.  Treatment will be good for him (even if he is only doing it for sentence reduction).  He has his license back.  

I do think the biggest punishment for Teresa will be her separation from her girls.  She lived in that "shack" in Lincoln Park with linoleum floors, so I don't think Camp Fed will be that much of a shock to her.  But the lack of contact with her girls may be the only thing that gets to her.

*I am think she thinks Now is a shack, but for many years, it was fine for her.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 2

There are two separate issues-Teresa in her plea agreement was to arrive with a deposit of $200,000.00 for the forfeiture fund.  Joe and his attorneys were unable to answer if Joe paid the $240,000.00 towards his income taxes.  That irritated the judge.

Right. They simply disobey the law. Over and over again. Even terms in their plea agreements. Conditions? Stipulations? What conditions? What stipulations? Laws? What are those? Laws are for other people. It's stunning. The judge was right - sending them to prison is the only way to teach these two cons a harsh lesson.

• Love 2

Lotus Flower-here is a report on the letters received by the Court, also outlines who was in attendance: http://realmrhousewife.com/2014/10/03/judge-salas-i-read-the-pre-sentence-reports-and-i-have-a-number-of-concerns-teresa-and-joes-sentencing-part-1/

And here I thought I could get some work done today. NOT! So much reading. But I love it. Thanks for the links. Also, I want to say that the pre-sentencing reports from the Probation Dept. seemed to play a very important part of the sentencing - something you always talked about. And to me, at least, the most interesting. How else would we have known about the Tre Costume Jewelry Collection?

P.S. Interesting about the letters received, although I'm still a little confused. BUT, was one of those anonymous letters from you?!!

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1

They simply disobey the law. Over and over again. Even terms in their plea agreements. Conditions? Stipulations? What conditions? What stipulations? Laws? What are those? Laws are for other people. It's stunning. The judge was right - sending them to prison is the only way to teach these two cons a harsh lesson.

People like Teresa and Joe think that judges' orders are nothing more than mere suggestions.  And Joe probably also thought that nothing would happen to him since he's not an American citizen.  

My guess is that their lawyers are relieved to be done with this pair of numbskulls.

• Love 1

This is what I can't get past. Who thought it was a good idea to continue to hide assets, to not file the income tax returns, etc.?  Were the Guidices arrogant or just stupid? And where were their lawyers?  Who was advising them?  The prosecutors went to the house and saw the rather large items that were not itemized - why didn't their lawyers do the same?  They had plenty of time.

• Love 2

Anyway, ITA with the poster about the lawyers falling down on the job here.  They damaged their own reps.  No matter how much Tre and Juicy were going to go down, the lawyers signed on and were paid to diligently defend these two knuckleheads who had a history of NOT disclosing assets on court forms.  

All the lawyers had to do was hire an estate sale auditor and send them out to Chateau Juicy to inventory everything in that onyx factory and the same for the shore house and any other property they owed.  Those people do it for a living and could give an estimated value to everything they saw (which is everything the probation investigator saw and reported on).  Really if the Judge was considering probation as noted above, then these guys fell down on the job.

Jinjer, let's hope all lawyers diligently defend their clients, whether we like said clients or not. The alternative is frightening.

I don't think it should be the lawyer's job to do inventory for a client, as that is not responsibility. A lawyer can advise their client of what is required, but if that client refuses to do so, that's on the client's head.

• Love 7

Did actually need to work today to make up for yesterday so now just chiming in.

How the hell did nobody not know about Juicy's extensive rap sheet? Head slamming, officer impersonating, marijuana carrying (no judging here Joe), etc. We all know about the 40-some odd driving violations, but really? Wouldn't that be in the public record somewhere?

BTW - I'm giving Melissa some credit as she stopped "Twatting" a couple of days ago (I checked). If her and Joe Gorga actually showed up at sentencing she'd get called out for being hypocritical and just looking for attention. Not that I have all that much respect for her, cause I'm pretty sure she'll continue on the show if given the opportunity. IMO the right thing to do would be to back out.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 3

I, for one, would watch a Juicy's House show.  I know Juicy is a thug and a criminal but I just find the guy entertaining.  I don't know why.  Clearly my taste is questionable.

Then mine is too, because I would sooooo watch that!   With Rosie moving in for good measure!

• Love 7

And here I thought I could get some work done today. NOT! So much reading. But I love it. Thanks for the links. Also, I want to say that the pre-sentencing reports from the Probation Dept. seemed to play a very important part of the sentencing - something you always talked about. And to me, at least, the most interesting. How else would we have known about the Tre Costume Jewelry Collection?

P.S. Interesting about the letters received, although I'm still a little confused. BUT, was one of those anonymous letters from you?!!

Here is the official Pre-Sentence Probation Officer's report all 317 pages.  It is NOT the Giudices it is a blank but it gives one the importance and the guidelines the parties work under. http://www.fd.org/docs/select-topics---sentencing/the-presentence-investigation-report.pdf?sfvrsn=4

I would never write a letter to the court about someone I didn't know.  It is a bit strange.  Something I noticed over the last several weeks there was lots of discussion about the Court considering anything from the show.  To date, and we haven't seen the entire transcript, the only ones we hear talking about the show are the defendants and their attorneys.  I wonder if it was the defendants presuming the Court was taking the show into consideration or if there was talk about it?

• Love 1

Everybody needs to stop teasing about the House of Juicy show as I don't see that happening and it's the only "spin-off" I would want to watch. Despite all his obvious "shortcomings" he's still my favorite. I blame Teresa. But as I think I've mentioned before I blame Whitney for Bobby.

• Love 6

Apparently Andy Cohen has taped the WWHL interview already:

http://deadline.com/2014/10/joe-teresa-giudice-watch-what-happens-live-andy-cohen-interview-845710/

Link also has a pic of the three...

I don't follow Andy on twitter but according to the article he said after the sentencing that regardless of our feelings we should "respect" Teresa and her family. Oh Andy...you still don't get it. They're convicted felons, not people on whom some unforeseen tragedy has befallen.

Edited by kacesq
  • Love 8

As noted above, the lawyers can advise.   They can't make their moronic clients follow the advice.

Sure the attorneys could have hired appraisers to fill out the asset sheet.   BUt who was going to pay for that?   Hiring experts like that is paid for by the clients.   If the clients won't cough up the dough (and trust me those guys ain't cheap), the lawyer sure is not going to pay for it out of his own pocket.   I am quite sure the felons didn't want to pay for someone to come into their home and make an accurate accounting.   First, there is the cost, then there is belief that they can still hide stuff so they can continue to enjoy their lifestyle later.   

Criminals never believe they will get caught.   They continue to believe they can lie to the court and get away with it -- despite ample evidence to the contrary.   

• Love 8

Apparently Andy Cohen has taped the WWHL interview already:

http://deadline.com/2014/10/joe-teresa-giudice-watch-what-happens-live-andy-cohen-interview-845710/

Link also has a pic of the three...

I don't follow Andy on twitter but according to the article he said after the sentencing that regardless of our feelings we should "respect" Teresa and her family. Oh Andy...you still don't get it. They're convicted felons, not people on whom some unforeseen tragedy has befallen.

I think the word should be tolerate.  I never had any respect for Teresa and her family and I find it hard to swallow that this is a message Andy Cohen should be forwarding.  The photo Teresa looked mighty unhappy and Joe looked very relaxed.  This is the time Teresa should be wearing something colorful.  I will say this she wasted no time getting this interview out of the way.  Let's see if she keeps her word or does another that airs before Andy's.  This interview on Monday has no original programming lead in.

• Love 2

I would never write a letter to the court about someone I didn't know.  It is a bit strange.  Something I noticed over the last several weeks there was lots of discussion about the Court considering anything from the show.  To date, and we haven't seen the entire transcript, the only ones we hear talking about the show are the defendants and their attorneys.  I wonder if it was the defendants presuming the Court was taking the show into consideration or if there was talk about it?

I didn't think you wrote the letter - I was just kidding! You would never write anonymously. ;)

I also thought it was interesting how the defense kept referencing the show, ie. Joe isn't the guy we see on TV, etc... It was such an odd thing to say - did he think the judge was basing her decision on "TV Joe" as opposed to the mountain of evidence before her? Notice the prosecutors hardly referenced the show at all; again, the evidence. I've said from the beginning that from a legal point of view, this case had nothing to do with the show. The case was about fraud, and while they displayed their fraudulent lifestyle on TV, it wasn't legal evidence. Maybe Joe and Teresa brought it up for the court of public opinion. Or maybe they just live in a bubble, where they really are stars in their head.

• Love 3

I'll bet Andy was in meetings all day today figuring out how Bravo can make money off this. I know poster have been joking about this but I really think he will propose a spin off of Joe raising the girls with Rosie's help since the Joe/Rosie videos were such a hit. Or maybe he'll have Joe be a housewife to take Tre's place, show JoeGo and Mel being supposrtive and helping him out. Once Tre is out (could she only do 9-12 months for good behavior? Don't know the law here) Andy will be back with the cameras. We haven't seen the last of the Guidices on Bravo. They will milk this for all it's worth. I hope I'm wrong as I don't want the Guidice girls exposed to any more publicity.

The photo Teresa looked mighty unhappy and Joe looked very relaxed.

Maybe Joe looks so relaxed because he knows he won't have to put up with Tre and her screeching for 18 months.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 4

I was surprised at this, cuz it doesn't sound like something Andy would write - sure enough, it wasn't. No surprise - it was written by those nutcase Teresa stans at All About TRH's. He did re-tweet it, though. I can sort of understand that - Teresa's been a star of the network for years, plus they have a personal relationship, so it was kind of a tepid way to offer some kind of support without directly taking a stand on the case.

• Love 1

I didn't think you wrote the letter - I was just kidding! You would never write anonymously. ;)

I also thought it was interesting how the defense kept referencing the show, ie. Joe isn't the guy we see on TV, etc... It was such an odd thing to say - did he think the judge was basing her decision on "TV Joe" as opposed to the mountain of evidence before her? Notice the prosecutors hardly referenced the show at all; again, the evidence. I've said from the beginning that from a legal point of view, this case had nothing to do with the show. The case was about fraud, and while they displayed their fraudulent lifestyle on TV, it wasn't legal evidence. Maybe Joe and Teresa brought it up for the court of public opinion. Or maybe they just live in a bubble, where they really are stars in their head.

That is why am wondering what else was said.  The judge was obviously aware of the show.  I think there is reference  to the government going out to Teresa and Joe's after seeing something on the show or asking for clarification. When the presentence report is filed there is a lot about their vocation and I think they did a 'keeping up with the Joneses for purposes' of the show claim for why the had all the stuff.  Oh and they said production filled their house with furniture.  So I guess the show was part of it-couldn't be helped.

I have to ask.  Conjugal visits in prison? 

None in Federal Prisons. 

Edited by zoeysmom

As much as Joe Gorga annoys me, I gotta give him a pass when it comes to going to the court because I don't see either option of as a right or wrong move; they each have pros and cons. If he went cameras would be on him for reactions, he'd be accused of fame whoring, ect and since this is Joe Gorga we are talking about, the guy that's given us such gems as "You're my F---ing father", he probably would have ended up making a scene, I'd put money on it that he would have lost it either in the courtroom after the ruling or outside with the media. Not going will/has caused talk of him being unsupportive, even my father who has seen the show at times when myself and/or mom have it on even asked me if Joe was there for his sister after seeing Teresa on the news yesterday but not seeing him [though I should add he's strangely amused by Joe Gorga.] Maybe Teresa would have wanted him there but that's all speculation. Were the Gorga parents there? Maybe he was with them, or maybe he just couldn't handle hearing about it in person. I consider myself a decent person with a set of morals, but if it were my brother, I don't know if I could be there because whether or not he was guilty, that's still my brother. At the end of the day that's Joe's sister who he has good childhood memories with and all that comes with being a sibling, and that's got to be hard to push aside and accept your sibling is a not just a criminal, but one that's been caught and going away. I really don't know what I'd do, so I can't judge Joe on what he did.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 9

Does anyone know what the repayment time frame was on the (original) loans they got illegally? Did they repay any part of the loans? For example on a student loan, you start repayment 6 months after graduation (or something like that).

We know these two don't have consciences. I'm surprised God didn't strike them down when they walked through a church's doors. I don't know how they held up physically through years of this crap. I know they had the "I won't get caught attitude" but personally I wouldn't have been able to eat or function after being indicted or even during the years leading up to it. But then again, I know right from wrong.

I would love to know the whole loan shuffle too.

And OMG right? I would be trembling every night in some corner rocking back & forth...never mind getting on a reality show. It had to have gotten to them from time to time. The hell?

Fyi- Can't wait for Juicy's Jail Jamboree...co-starring sidekick Rosie.

I have to ask.  Conjugal visits in prison? 

Nope. Not in federal prison. 

Fun fact: Only 6 state prisons still allow "extended family visits". California, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York and Washington.

You're welcome.

Clearly, I need a life.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 3

I would love to know the whole loan shuffle too.

And OMG right? I would be trembling every night in some corner rocking back & forth...never mind getting on a reality show. It had to have gotten to them from time to time. The hell?

Fyi- Can't wait for Juicy Loves Rosie.

Nope. Not in federal prison. 

Fun fact: Only 6 state prisons still allow "extended family visits". California, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York and Washington.

Clearly, I need a life.

hey Boston-I had to look up if the little Giudice kids could visit-here are the federal rules in a friendly format-4 hours a month and Joe has to be present: http://www.bop.gov/inmates/visiting.jsp

• Love 2

hey Boston-I had to look up if the little Giudice kids could visit-here are the federal rules in a friendly format-4 hours a month and Joe has to be present: http://www.bop.gov/inmates/visiting.jsp

4 hours a month is the worst punishment Tre could get...I wonder why they didn't think this stuff thru before they signed on the fake document dotted line. They even went and had another child during all this...I wouldn't be able to function with all the worrying never mind family planning & a tv show.

HOLY SHITBALLS, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!

http://friendlydish.com/2013/07/26/shocking-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-expose-all-is-revealed-explained/#comments

Talk about an expose...About ALL of them there thieves, not just the Guidices.  

Since it isn't totally related to the Guidice trial, I'm going to find maybe a more appropriate thread to post it in.

It's lengthy....Grab your drink or your coffee and a snack, and settle in for a long, very informative read.  I can guarantee you'll find it worth your time.  

(And it's a killer way to spend a Friday night being entertained!)

• Love 6

There's a story in the NY Daily News which I don't think has been mentioned yet.  It's about the possibilities that Bravo is considering what with Teresa heading for jail.  Most of the options are ones that have already been considered here.  (Sorry, don't know how to do links.)

Bravo already brainstorming how to keep the filming going.

I hate to say it but they could film the "Very Felon Christmas" next week and it would be all the same as filming it in December.  bravo doesn't really think we believe there are cameras in the RH homes on Thanksgiving and Chrstmas do they?

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/exclusive-bravo-mulling-ways-handle-giudices-prison-sentences-article-1.1962788

There's a story in the NY Daily News which I don't think has been mentioned yet.  It's about the possibilities that Bravo is considering what with Teresa heading for jail.  Most of the options are ones that have already been considered here.  (Sorry, don't know how to do links.)

We found the same story!!!