Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Why in the world did he even bring it up if he was having 2nd thoughts about asking her.  That was almost cruel, considering she has hinting at a ring the entire trip.   She did not know he had a ring in his pocket and it should have stayed that way.

IKR? He should have never even brought it up at all in the first place.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Why in the world did he even bring it up if he was having 2nd thoughts about asking her.  That was almost cruel, considering she has hinting at a ring the entire trip.   She did not know he had a ring in his pocket and it should have stayed that way.

HINTING?!?  She told him to make his intentions clear, "diamond clear" and pointed to her ring finger.  That's a bit more than a hint, I think.

• LOL 6
14 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

HINTING?!?  She told him to make his intentions clear, "diamond clear" and pointed to her ring finger.  That's a bit more than a hint, I think.

She made Darcey’s hints look subtle.

• Love 3

First of all, I really wish I had sought at the live chat for this train wreck of a show.

Second, I owe Ariela an apology -- she's not the most annoying pregnant sex tourist of all time. Aryanna is. I'm so glad that she and her baby are OK, but I really hope that one day she doesn't have to rush him to the hospital after she accidentally skewers his eye with one of her talons.

• Love 4

Thoughts:

• Aryanna’s mom is insufferable and an instigator, constantly telling Sheldon he needs to move up there or what is he doing to help out. I mean, what do you want him to do, carve a canoe out of a palm tree and paddle up there?!
  • Holy shit, Amber just needs to shut the fuck up with all her micromanaging. I hope somebody tells her she has an issue and needs to change.
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, mmecorday said:

Aryanna is. I'm so glad that she and her baby are OK, but I really hope that one day she doesn't have to rush him to the hospital after she accidentally skewers his eye with one of her talons.

How does she change diapers with those daggers attached to her hands?

who pays for manacures? Is she working or just playing at being a MOTHER?

• Love 4

I saw Pillow Talk and then watched the full episode this morning.

Aryanna still trying to make a relationship happen.  It’s not.  Don’t expect marriage or financial support from Sherlon, make sure Odin maintains some kind of relationship with dad and supplement with other role models in his life.

I’m here for the thrupple drama.  Frankie’s story reads like a “dear Playboy” letter.

VaLentine either needs long hair or very little hair because that cut isn’t it, nor is that music. Loved the Carlos eye candy.  Interested to see how they make things work-poly/top/top/fully out/partially closeted. 

Oh Danielle…TMI on how they make things work…Loved the book club chorus.

I still don’t understand the D+ Pillow Talk schedule…

Holy hell! Lots of hot bodies, a few not. Lesbians, gays, threesomes, tops, bottoms, secrets, cheating,  baby daddies, ALL the things and I'm here for it but it can't be real, can it? Especially the two hot chicks and big, ugly, fat dude? They gonna break up a 10 year relationship over that

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/11/2022 at 12:02 PM, bichonblitz said:

Holy hell! Lots of hot bodies, a few not. Lesbians, gays, threesomes, tops, bottoms, secrets, cheating,  baby daddies, ALL the things and I'm here for it but it can't be real, can it? Especially the two hot chicks and big, ugly, fat dude? They gonna break up a 10 year relationship over that

Last sentence.... thought the same thing.  Sherlon did not even touch her at the airport.  He is so sweet with Odin. 

On 6/11/2022 at 10:26 AM, For Cereals said:

Frankie’s story reads like a “dear Playboy” letter.

Dear Playboy?  Dear Penthouse!  Okay, I am not gonna lie:  I was all in for Ari realizing Sherlon is not that into her and has been seeing others while she is in the US.  What they need is a  NEUTRAL third person to help them process what is happening.    I will volunteer.   Girl he is not that into you.  He wants a relationship with his kid and is very afraid that when that news is shared you will yank visits with him.  Lower your expectations, stop nagging and badgering (major boner killer right there) and work on the money stuff.   Ari, when Mr. Odi is with Dad, you need to ask yourself two questions:  Is he safe?  Is he fed?  Then.....Let.  It. Go.  I mean, Ari, he did not bone you when you got there.  Take it as a sign.

The two dudes are never gonna make it, just agree you have a vacation lay now and then and move on.  Emily and Daniel:  Don't care.  The two Abby and Gabby are sweet - I hope they work it out.

Am I the only one watching this?  Apparently, lol!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No you're not alone but I've only watched 1 episode so far & learnt my lesson with watching anything on D+ that would turn up later on TLC by being almost totally out of the discussion when it is shown & everyone else is watching it weekly on their tv.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

No you're not alone but I've only watched 1 episode so far & learnt my lesson with watching anything on D+ that would turn up later on TLC by being almost totally out of the discussion when it is shown & everyone else is watching it weekly on their tv.

I don’t have Dplus but you are right I will be watching when it airs on TLC

• Applause 1

Finished up Season 1 last night. VERY, VERY telling that when Sherlon was talking to the camera about seeing his son, it was all about wanting to do this with Odin, and wanting to do that with Odin, and wanting Odin to grow up spending as much time with him (Sherlon) as possible. This is wonderful of course, but I noticed he referred to Aryanna as "Odin's mother."

"His mother" is the phrase you use when you're being respectful to your son's mother who you no longer have a relationship with. You don't use that phrase if you still have romantic feelings for her.

He did finally use Aryanna's name towards the end of his interview, but I thought his language during that segment really said it all: He wants to be a good dad, but has zero interest in being Aryanna's husband or BF.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/13/2022 at 10:29 AM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Finished up Season 1 last night. VERY, VERY telling that when Sherlon was talking to the camera about seeing his son, it was all about wanting to do this with Odin, and wanting to do that with Odin, and wanting Odin to grow up spending as much time with him (Sherlon) as possible. This is wonderful of course, but I noticed he referred to Aryanna as "Odin's mother."

"His mother" is the phrase you use when you're being respectful to your son's mother who you no longer have a relationship with. You don't use that phrase if you still have romantic feelings for her.

He did finally use Aryanna's name towards the end of his interview, but I thought his language during that segment really said it all: He wants to be a good dad, but has zero interest in being Aryanna's husband or BF.

I am watching the new season, and all I can say is you are a wise human who can read people very well.  Wait for the scene

Spoiler

where she lands and he does not even look at her - he is zoned in on that kid.

Aryanna is going with this trend of spider leg eyelashes and they are so distracting.  You can actually see them flip up and down - they are huge.  And if I have to hear her say "I have been doing it as a single mom" ONE MORE TIME......girl, your mom said on camera that she came out of retirement to financially help you.  You have a house, a bedroom, your son has a bedroom.  That is not being a single mom.  You are unmarried, that is correct but in terms of the way you are griping, you are not a "single mom."  I really need some of these chuckf*cks friends to call them out on their crap.  I would, lol.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Watched the newest episode.  JOAN FOR THE WIN!  Joan is Sherlon's mom and does not condone his shit.  Ari finally did the right thing:  sit back, shut up and let Sherlon dig his grave.  Watched that part twice.

• Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 10:55 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

The two Abby and Gabby are sweet - I hope they work it out.

one more watching here!  Too bad this show doesn't appear to be broadcast on TLC, I can only watch it on Discovery+.

Abby is now saying that she always meant to bring Gabby to the US, but I think I remember her originally talking about leaving Gabby behind.  Girl's plan to hitch a ride to the States apparently backfired and now she's backpedaling to save her relationship with Gabby.  I guess I can't blame her for hanging onto whatever she can, but eventually Gabby will see the show and learn the truth.  Frankie knew that if Abby came to America that it would only be a matter of time before she realized she could do better. 

When I saw the TLC ad for season 2 of this show I thought I should see if season 1 is on Discovery+.

2 minutes into S1/E1 it all came back to me and I remembered I had watched it and recalled everyone's story lines. Then I remembered I had posted about the season here at Primetimer - but none of my posts are in this forum.

Did I just dream posting about this show?

Anyway, I have some advice for Aryanna and every young woman who thinks like her:

Getting knocked up while on vacation by a guy you just met doesn't instantly make the three of you (the father, the potential baby, and you) a "family". 

The man that impregnated you isn't legally or morally required to marry you, come live with you, buy a house with a picket fence for you, and adopt a family dog - however much you think he should.

When you contacted Sherlon to let him know you were pregnant and asked him whether he thought you should have an abortion, put the baby up for adoption, or keep the baby and raise it - what did he say?

If he said abortion or adoption, that's all the information you needed to know he didn't want any involvement with the baby.

If he said you should continue the pregnancy and keep the baby, that was your cue to ask him how involved you could expect him to be. Was he planning to move in with you? Or just visit for a couple of weeks a few times a year? Would he pay child support at a predetermined amount at regular intervals? 

The answers to those questions should have factored in to your decision as to how you should deal with this unplanned pregnancy.

No man can be forced into marrying a woman he's impregnated. No man can be forced into helping to care for and raise a baby he's fathered. And no man can be forced into paying child support - even if they live in a state that garnishes wages. Plenty of men avoid child support by moving to another state and taking jobs that will pay them under the table.

Any woman facing an unplanned pregnancy who decides to continue the pregnancy and keep and raise the baby must have a plan for doing it all on her own. And if that's impossible, abortion or adoption would be her other options.

Mature adults don't take on responsibilities that necessitate the cooperation of others to fulfill. 

If someone other than your baby's father offers to help you financially, and you can't care for yourself and your baby without that help, remember: the ability of someone to help you financially can change overnight. Your mother, Aryanna, said she had to get out of retirement and go back to work to help you financially. You never should have allowed her to do that. It's. your. baby. 

What if your mother gets sick, gets hurt in an accident, or dies? What will you do then? 

You'll probably have to work two full-time jobs, and use the salary from one job to pay for daycare so you can work your second job.

Millions of single moms do just that. You could - and should - do that now. 

Oh, you don't want to do that? Neither do the millions of other women who are doing it.

But you made a choice, Aryanna. Caring for and supporting your baby is part of the choice you made - even if you don't like what you'll have to do to fulfill your responsibilities. 

Don't count on any child support from Sherlon, Aryanna. You'll only get child support from Sherlon if he wants to give it to you, and he'll only send the amount he wants to send.

The United States does have agreements with a few countries that will enforce child support decrees from the United States.

Jamaica is not one of those countries. 

You've made two huge mistakes, Aryanna: having unprotected sex with a man you'd just met while on vacation in a foreign country, and then deciding to continue the pregnancy and keep and raise the baby that was the result, despite being unable to do that without receiving lots of help from others. 

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Just realized I wrote "knocked" in the 5th paragraph when I meant to write "knocked up" 😂
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 10:21 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

When I saw the TLC ad for season 2 of this show I thought I should see if season 1 is on Discovery+.

2 minutes into S1/E1 it all came back to me and I remembered I had watched it and recalled everyone's story lines. Then I remembered I had posted about the season here at Primetimer - but none of my posts are in this forum.

Anyway, I have some advice for Aryanna and every young woman who thinks like her:

Getting knocked while on vacation by a guy you just met doesn't instantly make the three of you (the father, the potential baby, and you) a "family". 

The man that impregnated you isn't legally or morally required to marry you, come live with you, buy a house with a picket fence for you, and adopt a family dog - however much you think he should.

When you contacted the Sherlon to let him know you were pregnant and asked him whether he thought you should have an abortion, put the baby up for adoption, or keep the baby and raise it - what did he say?

If he said abortion or adoption, that's all the information you needed to know he didn't want any involvement with the baby.

If he said you should continue the pregnancy and keep the baby, that was your cue to ask him how involved you could expect him to be. Was he planning to move in with you? Or just visit for a couple of weeks a few times a year? Would he pay child support at a predetermined amount at regular intervals? 

The answers to those questions should have factored in to your decision as to how you should deal with this unplanned pregnancy.

No man can be forced into marrying a woman he's impregnated. No man can be forced into helping to care for and raise a baby he's fathered. And no man can be forced into paying child support - even if they live in a state that garnishes wages. Plenty of men avoid child support by moving to another state and taking jobs that will pay them under the table.

Any woman facing an unplanned pregnancy who decides to continue the pregnancy and keep and raise the baby must have a plan for doing it all on her own. And if that's impossible, abortion or adoption would be her other options.

Mature adults don't take on responsibilities that necessitate the cooperation of others to fulfill. 

If someone other than your baby's father offers to help you financially, and you can't care for yourself and your baby without that help, remember: the ability of someone to help you financially can change overnight. Your mother, Aryanna, said she had to get out of retirement and go back to work to help you financially. You never should have allowed her to do that. It's. your. baby. 

What if your mother gets sick, gets hurt in an accident, or dies? What will you do then? 

You'll probably have to work two full-time jobs, and use the salary from one job to pay for daycare so you can work your second job.

Oh, you don't want to do that? Neither do the millions of other women who are doing it.

But you made a choice, Aryanna. Caring for and supporting your baby is part of the choice you made - even if you don't like what you'll have to do to fulfill your responsibilities. 

Don't count on any child support from Sherlon, Aryanna. You'll only get child support from Sherlon if he wants to give it to you, and he'll only send the amount he wants to send.

The United States does have agreements with a few countries that will enforce child support decrees from the United States.

You've made two huge mistakes, Aryanna: having unprotected sex with a man you'd just met while on vacation in a foreign country, and then deciding to continue the pregnancy and keep and raise the baby that was the result, despite being unable to do that without receiving lots of help from others. 

Can I like this 1000 times?  Every word is on point.  Ari and her single mom bullshit was so tiring.  You live in a house, with a bed, with food, medical and dental insurance, etc, and your mom is your husband/father.  Lean into the trio of the three of you FOREVER.  Sherlon has probably blocked her by this time.   It is really sad that she is what, 25?  26?  AND HE IS IN HIS FORTIES, correct?  Ewwww.......

She was on her IG and said they agreed to $50 a month or something and she had not seen a penny.  Surprised?  Not me.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 10:21 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Getting knocked up while on vacation by a guy you just met doesn't instantly make the three of you (the father, the potential baby, and you) a "family". 

When you contacted Sherlon to let him know you were pregnant and asked him whether he thought you should have an abortion, put the baby up for adoption, or keep the baby and raise it - what did he say?

I think this is the thread you posted in.  Maybe one thread was started when it was on Discovery + and another when it aired on TLC later?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think this is the thread you posted in.  Maybe one thread was started when it was on Discovery + and another when it aired on TLC later?

Yes! Thank you!

I remembered going off on Martine. Here's the post:

On 7/26/2021 at 7:17 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The one pregnant with her vacation fuck should have though about  something  that starts with an a and and ends in bortion.  Just my Debbie downer thoughts

I wouldn't say this... as she really wanted this baby. However, she acts as though because she became pregnant on holiday, the father should drop everything and focus on her. She is simple minded because who arrives at this conclusion? Getting pregnant doesn't not beholden someone to you. She should get used to being a single parent because her nagging at him to "step up" is just going to push him away.

• Like 1

I watched an episode that featured the gay couple, Valentyne and ? (I forgot his name.) Is it me, or is he wearing a horrible toupee? It's so low on his forehead, yet styled like he's wearing one of those British lawyer wigs, in black. It's not a good look.

• LOL 4
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

I watched an episode that featured the gay couple, Valentyne and ? (I forgot his name.) Is it me, or is he wearing a horrible toupee? It's so low on his forehead, yet styled like he's wearing one of those British lawyer wigs, in black. It's not a good look.

Looks like he got the hair from an oversized Lego set.

• LOL 6
On 12/17/2022 at 8:11 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I love every part of the posts you found and I agree 100%

Daniele is looking for every reason to confirm her suspicions. Don’t marry the dude if you have no faith in him. Also if you’re not going to believe his friends why even ask them any questions? What is with all the sex talk? Did TLC decide to crank up the dirty??

I predict Sherlon will decline to give Aryanna the Yammy and she be pissed and leave with Odin.

Goddamn Amber. Your husband deserves an opinion on who lives with him, even if you put him in a situation where he can’t help you with the mortgage yet. Gross.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 12/28/2022 at 4:26 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I predict Sherlon will decline to give Aryanna the Yammy and she be pissed and leave with Odin

Good you know she is irresponsible enough to get pregnant again.  Also I doubt he will sign those paternity papers as he probably fears that it might put him on the hook financially.  Although Jamaica is not one of the countries that has reciprocity with the US for child support enforcement, maybe he wants to leave his options open to move to the US later without owing child support.

• Love 1

Why are these women so surprised when they pluck men out of near poverty and are surprised when their education is lacking and they don’t have money to pay for things like their own children or hotel peanuts??

Aryanna. Stop chasing Sherlon. Go back to the U.S. and live your life. 

Valentine grinds my gears, met plenty of men like him and the only way to deal with them is WALK AWAY, nothing but drama.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why are these women so surprised when they pluck men out of near poverty and are surprised when their education is lacking and they don’t have money to pay for things like their own children or hotel peanuts??

They are essentially hiring gigolos.  How many times do we need to hear that his penis is the size of her arm (which seems to be an exaggeration to boot).  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So was Danielle just collecting red flags for her bridal bouquet then? She felt like she had to use literal witchcraft on this man to keep him around but she still wants to uproot her life and marry him.

Pork. Mashed Potatoes. Candles. Work permit. Four simple steps to seduce Amber!

Aryanna, Sherlon is just acting nice because he’s tired of being brow beaten by three women.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So was Danielle just collecting red flags for her bridal bouquet then? She felt like she had to use literal witchcraft on this man to keep him around but she still wants to uproot her life and marry him.

Aryanna, Sherlon is just acting nice because he’s tired of being brow beaten by three women.

Or he's just trying to get her in bed again. He did admit to being somewhat addicted to women.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Pork followed by porking.

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s like they both understand only half of economics.  He wants the high pay in New York but doesn’t realize it will be used up with the high cost of living.  She wants the low cost of living in the Dominican Republic but doesn’t realize that the pay is low there.  What does she think she will be earning as a teacher or that side gig as a life coach or whatever in a poor country?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s like they both understand only half of economics.  He wants the high pay in New York but doesn’t realize it will be used up with the high cost of living.  She wants the low cost of living in the Dominican Republic but doesn’t realize that the pay is low there.  What does she think she will be earning as a teacher or that side gig as a life coach or whatever in a poor country?

And next time we see them they will be doing the same things but on house hunters looking for a 5 bedroom in NY for no more than $10 million as they seem to do as much as the people on HH.

• LOL 4

Valentine bought the rings and he didn't get his own correct size?

Frankie was only looking for his 15 minutes.

Am I alone on this? “Sherlon” sounds like a synthetic fabric like Nylon, Dacron, Banlon, Orlon, Rayon. Sherlon! The warm luxury of lofty sheared sherpa wool, now in easy-care polyester fleece. Machine washable and dryable!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • LOL 4