Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

90 Day: Caribbean Love

Just watched the first EPI on DISCOVERY+ and it's good.  Well, better then HEA.

Watched the second one.

Aryanna is having body issues again.  I feel for her.  I hope I am not swayed.  Sherlon has no other kids.

Martine is giving an ultimatum.  That rarely goes well.

Younger Stephanie from Miami's boyfriend quit his job.  Cut your losses and go home.

The other couple was boring.

The one pregnant with her vacation fuck should have though about  something  that starts with an a and and ends in bortion.  Just my Debbie downer thoughts

• Like 4

On 7/26/2021 at 9:17 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The one pregnant with her vacation fuck should have though about  something  that starts with an a and and ends in bortion.  Just my Debbie downer thoughts

I said the same thing in the other thread.  I mean, she was crying with regret and they will have ZERO contact within a year, if that.

• Like 1

Great... I am tempted to spend $5 a month for this shit

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I said the same thing in the other thread.  I mean, she was crying with regret and they will have ZERO contact within a year, if that.

She looked miserable and I don’t even think she likes him much. It looks messy based on the first episode but I can’t get Discovery + even if I wanted too because I live in Canada.

6 hours ago, JLaw said:

Great... I am tempted to spend $5 a month for this shit

Oh you will not be disappointed!   Lots of true crime stuff as well!!!!

On 7/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh you will not be disappointed!   Lots of true crime stuff as well!!!!

I am now spending $7 per month for this shit.  I don't want commercials.

• Like 1

Just saw the third episode - the blond Florida chick is crazy to pursue the relationship with that guy. She thought she was gonna be a pretty girl who will be taken care of by that guy who doesn’t have a pot to piss in? Biiiiish get real.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

Just saw the third episode - the blond Florida chick is crazy to pursue the relationship with that guy. She thought she was gonna be a pretty girl who will be taken care of by that guy who doesn’t have a pot to piss in? Biiiiish get real.

And they are pulling out the recycled "Wait?  YOU ARE TALKING TO ANOTHER WOMAN?" storyline for her on the next episode.  Because men can never talk to other women, ya know.

I am warming up top Stephen of Stephen and Martine but Martine BUGS.  Four minutes in and she is involving his daughter in adult decisions:  "Don't you think your daddy should marry me?"  Shut it, please.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And they are pulling out the recycled "Wait?  YOU ARE TALKING TO ANOTHER WOMAN?" storyline for her on the next episode.  Because men can never talk to other women, ya know.

I am warming up top Stephen of Stephen and Martine but Martine BUGS.  Four minutes in and she is involving his daughter in adult decisions:  "Don't you think your daddy should marry me?"  Shut it, please.

I know right. Martine is so freaking annoying. She needs to stop that madness. Ugh

• Like 1