Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Watched the second one.

Aryanna is having body issues again.  I feel for her.  I hope I am not swayed.  Sherlon has no other kids.

Martine is giving an ultimatum.  That rarely goes well.

Younger Stephanie from Miami's boyfriend quit his job.  Cut your losses and go home.

The other couple was boring.

• Love 2
On 7/26/2021 at 9:17 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The one pregnant with her vacation fuck should have though about  something  that starts with an a and and ends in bortion.  Just my Debbie downer thoughts

I said the same thing in the other thread.  I mean, she was crying with regret and they will have ZERO contact within a year, if that.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I said the same thing in the other thread.  I mean, she was crying with regret and they will have ZERO contact within a year, if that.

She looked miserable and I don’t even think she likes him much. It looks messy based on the first episode but I can’t get Discovery + even if I wanted too because I live in Canada.

• Sad 1
On 7/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh you will not be disappointed!   Lots of true crime stuff as well!!!!

I am now spending $7 per month for this shit.  I don't want commercials.

• Love 5

Just saw the third episode - the blond Florida chick is crazy to pursue the relationship with that guy. She thought she was gonna be a pretty girl who will be taken care of by that guy who doesn’t have a pot to piss in? Biiiiish get real.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

Just saw the third episode - the blond Florida chick is crazy to pursue the relationship with that guy. She thought she was gonna be a pretty girl who will be taken care of by that guy who doesn’t have a pot to piss in? Biiiiish get real.

And they are pulling out the recycled "Wait?  YOU ARE TALKING TO ANOTHER WOMAN?" storyline for her on the next episode.  Because men can never talk to other women, ya know.

I am warming up top Stephen of Stephen and Martine but Martine BUGS.  Four minutes in and she is involving his daughter in adult decisions:  "Don't you think your daddy should marry me?"  Shut it, please.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And they are pulling out the recycled "Wait?  YOU ARE TALKING TO ANOTHER WOMAN?" storyline for her on the next episode.  Because men can never talk to other women, ya know.

I am warming up top Stephen of Stephen and Martine but Martine BUGS.  Four minutes in and she is involving his daughter in adult decisions:  "Don't you think your daddy should marry me?"  Shut it, please.

I know right. Martine is so freaking annoying. She needs to stop that madness. Ugh

• Love 5

These people don’t talk much.  We found out in most of the paradise dwellers’ interviews in the first 3 minutes that they don’t want to move to the US, don’t want to be married, don’t want to be monogamous...

Aryanna is better off going to a family/custody attorney to figure out child support and visitation than to an immigration lawyer.  She barely even knows Sherlon.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, For Cereals said:

These people don’t talk much.  We found out in most of the paradise dwellers’ interviews in the first 3 minutes that they don’t want to move to the US, don’t want to be married, don’t want to be monogamous...

Aryanna is better off going to a family/custody attorney to figure out child support and visitation than to an immigration lawyer.  She barely even knows Sherlon.

Well, Sherlon was not wrong:  "What is it?  Gang up on Sherlon Day?"  Yep, yep it is.  For the love of all that is holy, please tell this pregnant young lady the truth:  You have zero interest in living in Illinios, you have zero interest in getting married, zero interest in not sleeping your way across Jamaica.  I think she is beginning to realize it, too.  She cries when she talks about it.

Martine amps up her demanding self.  The others I don't care about.  I really don't care for any of them, really.

Spoiler

Aryanna had her baby early, like at the end of January.  A boy named Odin and he was in the NICU for over fifty days.  No sign of Sherlon.....SHOCKER I TELL YOU!

@For Cereals, no, these fools NEVER seem to talk about anything serious, ever.  Aryanna:  "Wow this is so beautiful here in Paradise!  Wow this drink is so good!  Wow Sherlon you are so funny!"

Edited:  When Blond Stephanie Jr learned that Daniel had done ZERO paperwork and quit his job?  Then announced he wants his family to join?  "Over and out....BYE!!!!"  Girl, if he really wanted to come to the US, he would have had that paperwork done ASAP.  And by saying bye I would not have finished dinner.  I would have gotten up and left right then and there.  Blocked my phone, the whole thing.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6

I don't feel sorry for Aryanna.  Who in their right mind has unprotected sex with a stranger who works at a Swingers resort?  She should thank her lucky stars if all she ends up with is a baby.  

I don't understand why Martine thinks that Steven would be willing to give up living on an island where the average temperature is 80 degrees, a job which allows him to hang out with sexy women all night and not having to get out of bed before noon.  Even if he can get another DJ job in Miami, the women there are much more beautiful and the temptation even greater.  Good luck with that.  

I think Amber should cut her loss, now.  Her boyfriend seems lazy, which means when he gets to the U.S., he going to find every reason not to work.  Job location is too far; the pay is too low; the hours are too long.  Then as soon as his mother and brother arrive, they are all going to head to live with family in another State.  

What exactly does Key do for a living?  She is giving me prostitute tease.  I hope I am wrong.  

• Love 6

Hubby added this channel for his addiction to the folks in Alaska and Oak Island.  I saw the ads for this show with the (turns out sister) asking a dude (turns out to be swinger employee, Sherlon) if he had kids from other tourists…. Got me so angry I just had to watch to see why the pregnant tourist felt none of the onus for the oops feel on her.   Even if she was on the pill why would risk any number of diseases by not using a condom?  Not any of these Americans have 2 brain cells to rub together.  And Daniel is just a lazy user my jaw dropped when brother, David, said gullible blonde from FL should support & pay for him to immigrate to the US too …. Run girl, run.

• Love 5
On 8/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, Adeejay said:

I don't feel sorry for Aryanna.  Who in their right mind has unprotected sex with a stranger who works at a Swingers resort?  She should thank her lucky stars if all she ends up with is a baby.  

When this sh*tshow started I said I felt for her.  Now I don't feel a thing as she has started on the whole "Well let's get the K-1 TODAY!  You need to STEP UP!  We are getting married, right???"  Over and over....and over again.  He was like, "Look, I am not marrying someone I have spent 17 DAYS with......mmmkay?"  And her mom with the unfortunate haircut:  "I want him there to fulfill the role that I may be doing."  May?  Lady you WILL be financially supporting your grandson so get ready.

12 hours ago, pH-factor said:

Even if she was on the pill why would risk any number of diseases by not using a condom?

I have known three people (females) who have said they are going on a "sex-cation."  Perhaps I know more, but have not shared, lol.  All three brought condoms in addition to another form of BC.  Why is that so hard to comprehend??

On 8/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, Adeejay said:

What exactly does Key do for a living?  She is giving me prostitute tease.  I hope I am wrong.  

I am not sure, either.  I kinda like her as she is straight up honest over her addiction issues and very forthright.  I would still sell a kidney for her body, though!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Oh, Key, another messed up story.  She gets ahold of him 10 years after their break up, then says no won’t go to CA but claiming to want a relationship but he needs to learn Spanish and stay on Boca.  Is she offering to support him if he stays on the Island?  And what is it that she does to support herself, they told us what her male counterparts do but mums the word on her occupation.

I don’t mind if you go on a sex-cation but haven’t we already had this story in the Mormon virgin with the Samoan dude?  Maybe Aryanna needs to watch whatever season of 90 days that was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I thought the way Key broke the news to Mark was actually on the money.  She said, "Look I am not in love with you."  He got butthurt and called her cold, which I assume was a defensive tactic.  But really, she was just ripping the band aid off and he was pissed she was not telling him what he wanted to hear.  Break up, you are done.

I only saw on IG the conversation over Sherlon wanting to name the baby Odin as he is descended from Vikings.  This.....I need more information, please.  She wants to give the baby her last name he wants his son to have his name......oy.  Girl, just fill it out the way YOU want as YOU and your mom and your sisters will be raising this little guy.  Just put his name on the birth certificate to collect (any) support.  News flash:   It ain't coming!  

So if he came on the visitors visa for six months, could he work?  So.......gramma to be:  You want a 35 year old man who raw dogged your daughter living in your house, unemployed and eating your food, sleeping with her and probably getting her pregnant again?  Hmmm......methinks go find your own place.

• Love 2

Okay, my internet at home has been down since Friday afternoon, but we had a thread of it on Saturday morning do I watched Ary and Sherlons's scenes.  Ary:  "It is SO TOUGH being a single mom!  I mean, I am just OVERWHELMED!"  Next scene:  "I am so glad I live with my mom, she is basically the other parent.  And I don't see the situation changing for a few years."

Ary, check the dictionary for the meaning of "Single Mom" cause you ain't it.  She named the baby Odin and gave him Sherlon's last name if anyone cares.  At the end she seemed resigned that her son will know his dad through video chat and yearly visits.

I was shredding papers on purpose during Amber berating oops I mean talking to her son oops I mean her boyfriend.

Martine, Stephen, Kay and Mark....don't care.  I did see the ending and Kay was like, "I am so in love with him!"  Wait, didn't you tell him last week you weren't in love with him?  In all fairness, I was shredding and cleaning my office so I may have misheard.

• Love 3

No, Key did say she loved him…I don’t get her.  Aryanna also a mess this dude isn’t gonna come to the USA and do childcare that’s not his culture and good luck with support after seeing how he lives there in paradise, does he have any money to make a difference?  Martine now doesn’t want the engagement ‘trust’ me ring …. Shrug

• Love 2
16 hours ago, pH-factor said:

No, Key did say she loved him…I don’t get her.  Aryanna also a mess this dude isn’t gonna come to the USA and do childcare that’s not his culture and good luck with support after seeing how he lives there in paradise, does he have any money to make a difference?  Martine now doesn’t want the engagement ‘trust’ me ring …. Shrug

Martine - she bugs.  I kinda like Stephen, not sure why.

I need to add to my annoyance of Ary:  "Yeah, I am a single mom, but come into my mom's house where I live, free, have some coffee and a snack that she bought, turn on the A/C with the electricity she pays for, oh wait did I tell you I am a SINGLE mom?"  Dude ain't coming to a cold place to live.  If I were her mom I would be like no way no how is that man living in my house.  Figure something out.

Martine yammered on and ON about demanding a ring then suddenly - nope, I am good.  

I have an issue, clearly, lol, with women that play the "Single Mom" line/role then it turns out they have all kinds of help, namely parents plus they still live at home!  She is not even what I would call a "Solo Mom."  She straight up said her mom was the other parent!

56 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Martine - she bugs.  I kinda like Stephen, not sure why.

I need to add to my annoyance of Ary:  "Yeah, I am a single mom, but come into my mom's house where I live, free, have some coffee and a snack that she bought, turn on the A/C with the electricity she pays for, oh wait did I tell you I am a SINGLE mom?"  Dude ain't coming to a cold place to live.  If I were her mom I would be like no way no how is that man living in my house.  Figure something out.

Martine yammered on and ON about demanding a ring then suddenly - nope, I am good.  

I have an issue, clearly, lol, with women that play the "Single Mom" line/role then it turns out they have all kinds of help, namely parents plus they still live at home!  She is not even what I would call a "Solo Mom."  She straight up said her mom was the other parent!

Yea that bugs me too. My friend has 3 kids and her husband died in a car accident. They are both estranged from their families for good reasons( they are either on drugs or in jail). I don’t know how the poor woman does it, a single mom who works full time with three kids.

• Love 4

Ary is a Single mom due to her bad choices. I’m not saying Sherlock has no part to play in her becoming pregnant but really what does she expect from a man who is barely making enough money to support him.  Again as he continues to say he’s only known her for 17 days not hardly a relationship that Sherlon & everybody with a brain believes should lead to an engagement and marriage.  It would be great though if he was able to continue to have a relationship with his son.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, pH-factor said:

Ary is a Single mom due to her bad choices. I’m not saying Sherlock has no part to play in her becoming pregnant but really what does she expect from a man who is barely making enough money to support him.  Again as he continues to say he’s only known her for 17 days not hardly a relationship that Sherlon & everybody with a brain believes should lead to an engagement and marriage.  It would be great though if he was able to continue to have a relationship with his son.

Yep, I hope the sex was worth it, lol.  I think they met a year prior when she was in Jamaica but had not stayed in touch.  (Read that someplace.)  But yes, they had spent 17 days together and now she is pushing for a fiance visa.  I would refuse too.  Seems like the episode that dropped on Labor Day was the last one.  So......looks like Sherlon is a long distance dad.  Anyone surprised?  I have rehashed this before but I did feel a little sorry for her as she was clearly regretting getting pregnant but then came the harping on him over the K-1 and after the baby was home came the whole woe is me I am a Single Mom Single Mom whose own mom is the other parent and I live her, eat here and sleep here for free and my baby has his own room.

I really don't care about the others.  Florida Girl and Danielle is just too weird.  Another one who will hold that card over his head at every turn.

I think the mom is probably glad Sherlon is staying in the Caribbean as well as it would be unlikely he would be making enough money to support a family and so she would not only be supporting her daughter and grandchild but this man as well.

• Love 3
On 9/27/2021 at 7:49 PM, pH-factor said:

I think the mom is probably glad Sherlon is staying in the Caribbean as well as it would be unlikely he would be making enough money to support a family and so she would not only be supporting her daughter and grandchild but this man as well.

If is was here, could he work legally?  I am unsure if he could - so now Mom/Gramma has a daughter (not sure if she works) a grandson who was born early, and a grown unemployed stranger man living in her house.  Bye bye retirement!  That would be waaaay too stressful for me.   Me:  Look, daughter:  Go get a job that will support you all.  Sherlon:  you are a stay at home dad.  All three of you:  Go live someplace else.  You have two months, now go.  Call me hearltess, my house is not that big nor is it a boarding house for People Who Make Stupid Decisions.

• Love 3

So this shit show finally dropped on regular TLC. I have done some stupid stuff when I was young and dumb, but dang Ari so stupid to get pregnant with a stranger who lives a few thousand miles away. I love how you all call the girl from Seminole Lil Stephanie, pretty funny. I already can't stand him. Every time he knows she is getting mad he calls her love or my lovely. I am only on Ep1 and this dumpster fire gives  me joy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 10/26/2021 at 8:08 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

If is was here, could he work legally?  I am unsure if he could

I think that there's a waiting period to get a work permit, even after the couple marry, and are in the U.S.    I remember Zied had a long wait for the work permit to come through, and that was after he was here on a K-1, and then married Rebecca.  

I do have to say the man in Barbados certainly was a hunk.       I can't believe how foolish so many of the show participants are, with unprotected sex with a stranger.   

• Love 1
On 11/17/2021 at 5:53 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am only on Ep1 and this dumpster fire gives  me joy. 

Me too!  Just watched it yesterday.  It makes me SO grateful for my life and my decisions.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Kath94 said:
On 11/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am only on Ep1 and this dumpster fire gives  me joy. 

Me too!  Just watched it yesterday.  It makes me SO grateful for my life and my decisions.

Me three!  I watched the first ep last night and loved it.  Have we seen younger Stephanie (blond FL chick) anywhere before?  She looks familiar.  And I need to see her birth certificate because I don't believe for one hot minute she's 30.  

• Love 7

Count me in. Having a hard time with names though. Martine, he's a playa. He's a vacation fling. Ary, my ❤ aches for you. You had a vacation and are going to pay for it forever. Stay home, place the baby for adoption or raise him yourself. Your mom is supportive. Blonde Amber may be a huge clinger. Panama fitness trainer has no interest in a relationship. Stay in Huntington Beach Mark. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 5

It seems that none of the couples actually are in love with the other, vacation flings, admit you had fun and move on. Except for Ary, who for one was stupid to have unprotected sex with a dude that works at a swingers resort, hopefully she didn't catch anything else but a baby in her belly. Lil Stephanie, girl he is just using you for rent and a phone and now he expects you to cover his family  moving to the US? Martine and the DJ, you are wasting your time and shame on you for using his 6 year old to push him into something he clearly does not want. Mark and Key, I honestly had to google ketamine, had no clue. You will never tame her, she seems happy where she is and enjoys her life where she is at, just head back to California and remain vacation friends

• Love 9

I'm pretty cynical, but even I was surprised at Amber's boyfriend Daniel pulled this stunt. had already told his brother, and mother that he was going to get them in the U.S. too, permanently.     That was pretty brazen even for a 90 day show.     Wouldn't that mean that Amber would have to sponsor brother and mother?  

Martine and the DJ will never work out, and she's the only one who refuses to recognize that.    I agree with her father, the DJ only wants a vacation fling, and will soon move on to the next desperate tourist.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
On 11/18/2021 at 11:48 AM, ccphilly said:

Me three!  I watched the first ep last night and loved it.  Have we seen younger Stephanie (blond FL chick) anywhere before?  She looks familiar.  And I need to see her birth certificate because I don't believe for one hot minute she's 30.  

No way Stephanie is 30! She looks early 40s easy. Her style, makeup, personality all scream late 30s-early40s. Her guy is an idiot & she needs to run.

• Love 3

Thoughts:

• Someone get these idiots to learn some Spanish. 
  • Aryanna is insane. There are worse things than being a single mom. And if you really didn’t want to be a single mom, you should have thought twice about making Sherlon a baby daddy.
  • David doesn’t even hide trying to use Amber. It’s pretty flagrant. If she falls for it, that’s on her.
  • Love 5
On 11/17/2021 at 9:56 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think that there's a waiting period to get a work permit, even after the couple marry, and are in the U.S.    I remember Zied had a long wait for the work permit to come through, and that was after he was here on a K-1, and then married Rebecca.  

I do have to say the man in Barbados certainly was a hunk.       I can't believe how foolish so many of the show participants are, with unprotected sex with a stranger.   

Speaking from experience the work permit is not the problem, getting a SSN is as nobody will employ you without one work permit or not.

• Love 3

Thoughts:

• Aryanna is actually embarrassing to watch. Here is a girl who went to Jamaica to celebrate her weight loss and newfound esteem only to get knocked up under the most ridiculous of circumstances and expects to turn someone else’s life around because of it. Now she is heavy again, lost all her esteem and is in a worse place then where she started. I don’t understand what she was thinking.
  • Martine is extremely manipulative and deluded. Steven just wants to party and enjoy her visits but is also happy to see her go. He likes their relationship the way it is and isn’t ready to settle down. Martine thinks that if she pulls out all the stops she’ll be able to guilt him into a commitment. Oh Martine, you’re going to lose a fantastic vacation boyfriend.
  • Key is a strong independent woman who’s happy and content with her life. I don’t think she wants to move to the US to be with Mark.
  • Love 7
On 12/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• Aryanna is actually embarrassing to watch. Here is a girl who went to Jamaica to celebrate her weight loss and newfound esteem only to get knocked up under the most ridiculous of circumstances and expects to turn someone else’s life around because of it. Now she is heavy again, lost all her esteem and is in a worse place then where she started. I don’t understand what she was thinking.
  • Martine is extremely manipulative and deluded. Steven just wants to party and enjoy her visits but is also happy to see her go. He likes their relationship the way it is and isn’t ready to settle down. Martine thinks that if she pulls out all the stops she’ll be able to guilt him into a commitment. Oh Martine, you’re going to lose a fantastic vacation boyfriend.
  • Key is a strong independent woman who’s happy and content with her life. I don’t think she wants to move to the US to be with Mark.

Agree on all points. I snark on Key but Mark is a piece of shit who wants to be with her on his own terms and expects her to follow him to the US. In 10 years he made zero effort to learn Spanish. I admit I have friends in France I visit once every few years, I tried duolingo and my French is still garbage and I am a touch lazy but I’m not dating or wanting these friends to move.

• Love 7

Thoughts:

• I’m about to lose my mind with Aryanna. She’s so pushy and manipulative it’s driving me absolutely crazy. She’s trying everything to force Sherlon to marry her even though he’s already told her he’s not ready or even sure he wants to marry her. Her stupid comments about his not being an active parent and her insistence that he rush and go get a tourist visa because guess what?? She’s having a baby!!! WTF?!?!
  • It was so cringe watching Amber pump Daniel’s neighbors for information about him having girls over. You could tell they got really uncomfortable.
  • So Mark can't learn Spanish for Key, but he wants her to uproot her entire life and move with HIM?! Jesus Mark, I don’t know Spanish very well either but as a person who has listened to Pimsleur for over two years now, I know how to formulate sentences in Spanish and carry a conversion. Get it together. She wouldn’t like it here and the fact that Mark doesn’t get that all the things he supposedly loves about her would be absolutely stamped out of her here. Let her be free. Think of her fondly as the one who got away and go find someone else. I am 100% Team Key.
  • Love 7
On 12/8/2021 at 4:39 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

It's like you are reading my mind. Agree with everything you said and you posted it more eloquently than I would. I get real picky with these people and curse a lit in my posts. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Aryanna is....deluded? She's beyond pregnant-large, and Sherlon works at a nudist swingers' resort. My 2+2 = 4, I don't  know about her math. 

I don't  know; I like Sherlon. 

Seems to me the American women want their vacation sex flings, and then expect the flings to want to give up their own lives and countries. GTHOOH, Lady! 

Key and Mark are the reverse. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2

Thoughts:

• As I said in the live chat, Key didn’t mean she doesn’t love Mark at all, she just means she doesn’t love him ENOUGH to uproot her whole life and move to California. Makes complete sense to me. If Mark wanted to show that he actually cared, he would've put some effort into learning Spanish and not just spending money on resort rooms.
  • Daniel, don’t be so quick to move to Florida. Stay in Costa Rica. Surf, nap in a hammock, day drink and flirt with the locals, enjoy your peace.
  • I was SO offended for Sherlon when he was showing Aryanna and her family around his house. Can you imagine showing someone where you live, and them walking around laughing at how poor you are and how shitty it’s going to be compared to what they’re used to?!? Until that moment, I was just annoyed at how stupid she was. Now I fully hate her and her rude, clueless ass. What a fucking dumb bitch. Why do people like her think they can just laugh at people who are from another country like they’re animals in the zoo?? And then she has the nerve to say she just “wants him to realize that he does wanna be with her”…like, WHAT? Girl, go home and leave this man alone.
Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 9
On 12/21/2021 at 5:21 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't  know; I like Sherlon. 

I do, too. And I think he just speaks some truth. I loved when he said don’t bring it up again. I also liked he reminded Ary she decided she wanted to have the baby. 

• Love 5

Thoughts:

• Rule #1. You don’t get pregnant when you go local loco on vacation.
  • Why would you ever tell a woman you got her a ring and then tell her you are second guessing yourself?
  • Amber is great with the pep talks. “Don’t screw it up and remember that my favorite sauce is awesome sauce.” 
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• Rule #1. You don’t get pregnant when you go local loco on vacation.
  • Why would you ever tell a woman you got her a ring and then tell her you are second guessing yourself?
  • Amber is great with the pep talks. “Don’t screw it up and remember that my favorite sauce is awesome sauce.” 

Why in the world did he even bring it up if he was having 2nd thoughts about asking her.  That was almost cruel, considering she has hinting at a ring the entire trip.   She did not know he had a ring in his pocket and it should have stayed that way.

• Love 2