Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LV: Live posting thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

Three points. Hey, it’s something.

Matthew McConaghy in 2D has to be inspired by mushrooms.

In case you didn’t know, Crank Yankers became a thing again. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This might be a good time to ask: is there as much point shaving and gambling in the NFL as is rumored to go on in NBA and MLB games?

Gambling for sure. Point shaving is really hard versus basketball where you can just miss a few shots at the end. 

• Love 1

Antonio Brown has his first catch in the Super Bowl. That just makes me sick to my stomach.

Now, I'm really feeling nauseous because the Bucs just scored a touchdown.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 4

You know, I was getting ready to comment on Brady's lack of a 1st quarter TD in 10 appearances, and as I was tweeting that, Nantz commented on it, deep in Tampa's own territory.  As was the custom, Romo called him on a possible jinx.  Quite fitting it was to Gronk

• LOL 1
Just now, Carey said:

You know, I was getting ready to comment on Brady's lack of a 1st quarter TD in 10 appearances, and as I was tweeting that, Nantz commented on it, deep in Tampa's own territory.  As was the custom, Romo called him on a possible jinx.  Quite fitting it was to Gronk

I love that Romo is so prophetic. I hate that he predicted something good about Brady though. 

1 minute ago, Fostersmom said:

Didn't Budweiser say they weren't going to air a commercial this year and donate to Covid relief instead? I guess Bud Light doesn't count. 

I think they meant no Clydesdales this year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I've been busy during commercial breaks until now, so the Drake from State Farm was my first - off to a good start.

The Chiefs, not so much.  Come on, Kansas City!

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Didn't Budweiser say they weren't going to air a commercial this year and donate to Covid relief instead? I guess Bud Light doesn't count. 

Just Budweiser.  There was speculation earlier, but Bud Light will be business as usual