Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E29: Good News, Bad News

• Start Topic

Brittney cannot wait to push her mother over the edge and over the cliff into a relapse.  

She just cannot wait.  Day 1!  That way she can spend the rest of the trip vilifying her mother and proclaiming herself a hero and victim. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Haha, Lindsay's in jail. I needed that today. My life it actually better now that I know she got nabbed for, as Scott would say, 'being a criminal'. Poor Myley though. She is spending her entire childhood with a worthless shit of a mother locked away all the time. Thank God for grandmas. Good luck Myley. Don't take after your mom.

Honestly though, I don't know why I put myself through this. I must have lost 20 IQ points watching this shit tonight.  Seeing Lindsay in jail was totally worth it though.

• LOL 8
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Haha, Lindsay's in jail. I needed that today. My life it actually better now that I know she got nabbed for, as Scott would say, 'being a criminal'. Poor Myley though. She is spending her entire childhood with a worthless shit of a mother locked away all the time. Thank God for grandmas. Good luck Myley. Don't take after your mom.

Honestly though, I don't know why I put myself through this. I must have lost 20 IQ points watching this shit tonight.  Seeing Lindsay in jail was totally worth it though.

Shawn needs to stop being a lost puppy following Destiney. Yes he's has alot of money on the line but really grow up and revoke her bond. They will lock her back up he gets his car, credit card and most important his money. Its over Shaun you really need to open your eyes& act your damn age. Lindsey back in jail right where she belongs. Her poor daughter will be better off without her mother directly in her life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Brittney cannot wait to push her mother over the edge and over the cliff into a relapse.  

She just cannot wait.  Day 1!  That way she can spend the rest of the trip vilifying her mother and proclaiming herself a hero and victim. 

She's trying to come off like the good daughter "helping" her mother but to me it comes off more like revenge.  I get that Brittney had a shit childhood but so did her mother, you can see how all this dysfunction starts at the top and trickles down.   I can't help but feel that Brittney's motives aren't as pure as she's saying.  Maybe having your broken addict mother confront her abuser on national tv isn't exactly the healing tool she needs. 

I'm so glad Lyndsey is back in jail.  Imagine that,  test driving a car and it had drugs and guns in it.  Happens to me all the time.

Poor Chon he seemed kind of heart broken when he heard trashbag Lacey is expecting Chane's child. 

Quaalude's proposal was so romantic "Is this what you want?"  Way to profess your love and of course moron Shovel is all giddy.  How romantic 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I I always feel the need to shower after watching this show!  It's my 'down and dirty'!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who noticed how 'artificial' Shovel's gums looked last night? I don't really think she has dentures, but her gums are so pink and smooth and shiny, like plastic.

And yeah, how romantic. I'm surprised Quaylude didn't just toss the box in her lap; he seemed pretty resentful. I guess he saved all his barbershop- sweeping paychecks, huh? Or maybe, just maybe, Shovel bought the ring herself and gave it to him to give to her.🙄

That scene with Brittney's multi-generation dysfunctional family was chilling. There was no point in hauling everybody up to AK just for this non-event, and I didn't like the way Brit basically said 'I succeeded in conquering my demons, so everybody else should be able to'.  

Ersatz Indian John first solemnly describes how he 'follows the red trail'🤮 and how his marriage to Krustianna is sacred and not to be violated. Then he tells the camera-with a twinkle in his eye- that he's always cheated in every relationship he's had. He also seemed to be barely repressing a grin as he told Terra she'd have to find a new place in 2 days (with no money and a criminal record). 

Chon seemed genuinely sad at the likely end of his time with Lacey; verifying that she was the one who sent him back to jail might be what he needs to move on.

Love Tennison and Nyla. Andrea was still trying to find something to resent about Shante. 

The only bad thing about Lindsey going back to jail was that we didn't get to see it! Hearing her raging at Scott on the phone just wasn't satisfying enough after all these months of build-up. 

• Love 11

Watching those dogs lick Scott's flap lip made me physically ill.  

He needs to take some money from the hooker fund and his entire stimulus check and get that fixed.  I refuse to believe that a reputable plastic surgeon hasn't reached out to him yet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I'm so glad Lyndsey is back in jail.  Imagine that,  test driving a car and it had drugs and guns in it.  Happens to me all the time.

Last time I test drove a car, I popped the trunk and there were stacks of guns and bags full of drugs.  I mean, don't all cars come with that?  That's why they call them dealerships, amirite? 

Lindsey was back to being a victim of circumstances.  Everything is always done to her, not by her. The best thing for her daughter is for Lindsey to stay in jail until she's grown and out on her own.  

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I could happily live without Tony and Lizzie on my TV talking (bragging) about how much they conned out of people while they were in prison.

Every time we see them, they increase how much they supposedly took in.  Sure, doughface boy, your milkshake brings all the girls to the yard. He always looks sweaty and itchy. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I laughed so fucking hard at the sad and tawdry ending to Criminal Mastermind Lindsay's Epic Con. "I call the shots" she says. Hahahahaha. Bet that made a big impression on the local constabulary. 

10 hours ago, Bonni said:

Shawn needs to stop being a lost puppy following Destiney. Yes he's has alot of money on the line but really grow up and revoke her bond. They will lock her back up he gets his car, credit card and most important his money. Its over Shaun you really need to open your eyes& act your damn age. Lindsey back in jail right where she belongs. Her poor daughter will be better off without her mother directly in her life. 

It can't be over, because it never began. Shawn is such a pathetic, gullible loser I can't seem to muster up one iota of sympathy for him. I just cackle with glee as he dolefully trots after her, looking for one tiny crumb of kindness.  

John is just a gross disgusting person, who seems to think he's some kind of smooth operator. James Bond in buckskin. 

I have to confess I laughed when Kristianna's mother mooed "Jooooohooooon!" at him when he told them they'd have to leave. If that makes me a bad person, well, so be it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Re: Shitty Brittny. Let's not forget her poor, sweet mother agreed to be filmed on TV, get a free trip to Alaska and collect an easy TLC check. She has nothing better to do except roam the streets for drugs.  Nobody forced her to do the show, she knew what was happening. No sympathy here. 

Lindsey back in prison. Who has all the control now, Linds? 

Chon, leave Lacey alone. She's pregnant for the 4th time and it's not yours. Get a clue. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Re: Shitty Brittny. Let's not forget her poor, sweet mother agreed to be filmed on TV, get a free trip to Alaska and collect an easy TLC check. She has nothing better to do except roam the streets for drugs.  Nobody forced her to do the show, she knew what was happening. No sympathy here. 

Lindsey back in prison. Who has all the control now, Linds? 

Chon, leave Lacey alone. She's pregnant for the 4th time and it's not yours. Get a clue. 

I dont think the fact that cyndi agreed to be exploited makes brittney any less reprehensible for exploiting her.  That doesn't give her a pass at all in my book.  

Being a good person or a bad person IMO, has nothing to do with whether or not your actions are legal.  Thats the bottom of the bar.  

Everytime I've seen cyndi brittney is able to bully and guilt her into agreeing to anything.  She has only ever put up token resistance and she came asking, ASKING brittney for help.  

Asking someone for help means that you are trusting them to do what is best to help you. Cyndi asked her child for help, she made herself vulnerable...and brittney responded by exploiting, humiliating and pushing her mother into a situation she didn't want to be in and shouldn't have been in.  

So yeah, brittney is a POS in my book.  And marcelini is only a slightly smaller turd because for all his shittalking, judgment and superiority complex he is also exploiting cyndi for a paycheck and a free trip. 

Also, cyndi didn't even want to go on this trip so I dont think she was looking for a free Alaskan vacation.  That is all brittney and marcelino, who dragged their children there because its a family vacation for them.  Marcelino could have stayed home with the kids.  

Had brittney just washed her hands of her mother id understand, that's fine, cyndi isn't a Saint and was clearly a shitty mom.  But brittney has actively gone out of her way to exploit,  humiliate and hurt her mother for a check.  I wouldn't do that to a stranger on the street and its galling that someone would do that to anyone, much less their own mother.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Had brittney just washed her hands of her mother id understand, that's fine, cyndi isn't a Saint and was clearly a shitty mom.  But brittney has actively gone out of her way to exploit,  humiliate and hurt her mother for a check. 

Her mother agreed to it. For the check. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

What was wrong with Cindi's mom? She acted strange physically AND mentally.

Could it be the mutha fucking crack?  I always like to leave that option open.  Most likely the result of years of alcohol and drug abuse that has taken a toll on her body and brain. 

When she said that Cindy should have told her what happened, and Cindy said she did, I thought of a friend who told her mother "we lived in a very small house.  It's not like I was out in the East Wing of the palace.  What did you think was happening?!?!?!?!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I could happily live without Tony and Lizzie on my TV talking (bragging) about how much they conned out of people while they were in prison.

Me too but, honestly, the people they were "conning" sounded crazier than them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Last time I test drove a car, I popped the trunk and there were stacks of guns and bags full of drugs.  I mean, don't all cars come with that?  That's why they call them dealerships, amirite? 

Lindsey was back to being a victim of circumstances.  Everything is always done to her, not by her. The best thing for her daughter is for Lindsey to stay in jail until she's grown and out on her own.  

Every time we see them, they increase how much they supposedly took in.  Sure, doughface boy, your milkshake brings all the girls to the yard. He always looks sweaty and itchy. 

Its weird that Lindsay had time to come up with a story and that was her story.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Her mother agreed to it. For the check. 

I wouldn't even go that far.  Her mother got a check.  But like I said, I haven't seen a situation where Brittney cannot bully and push her mother into doing whatever she wants to do.  So, did she get a check...yes, did she agree to it so she could get a check....thats not how it reads to me at all.

And if Brittney is to be believed, Cyndi is drunk and high on drugs all the time, so is she really agreeing to any of this with a sound mind?  I mean, Cyndi looks fine to me, but to hear Brittney tell it, she is definitely on drugs and alcohol all the time. 

But, even if Cyndi agreed to be exploited and humiliated on national TV for a paycheck, it doesn't make Brittney exploiting and humiliating her drug addicted (her words) mother for a reality show check any less reprehensible.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I just consider it PSA to people not be so gullible. Unfortunately now all the famewhores that want to get their 15 minutes are scrolling prison pen pall websites to find someone to give their money to just to get on TV. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, RealReality said:

But, even if Cyndi agreed to be exploited and humiliated on national TV for a paycheck, it doesn't make Brittney exploiting and humiliating her drug addicted (her words) mother for a reality show check any less reprehensible.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

I never said Brittney was less reprehensible and I'm not going to spend any more time debating whether druggie Brittney is any better than her druggie mom. They're both pathetic.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I never said Brittney was less reprehensible and I'm not going to spend any more time debating whether druggie Brittney is any better than her druggie mom. They're both pathetic.  

Her mother has made her mistakes and probably still is making mistakes.  She certainly was a shit mother.  But what I see from Cyndi now seems to be someone who is struggling and willing to do anything that Brittney asks of her.  I don't see the same cold, calculating cruelty that I see from Brittney so I don't put them in the same boat.   

• Love 5

I think they are all in this for the money!  Brittany scored the touchdown by landing on the show!  All the others are extra point kickers after the network checks!

The theme is produced driven and they all go along for the trophy...I mean check.

Superbowl Sunday. Lol!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

John and Kristianna's storyline almost seems fake. Like the three of them decided to come up with it for the show's check. Brittany's scene with her grandma was definitely chilling. Q seemed upset when he got done proposing to Shavel. He shouldn't have done it if he didn't want to. John really needs to move on from Lacey. She seems more into Shane anyways. 

• Love 4
On 2/6/2021 at 11:37 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The best thing for her daughter is for Lindsey to stay in jail until she's grown and out on her own.  

That might happen - how much time is Lindsay looking at? Her daughter is what, 10, 11? 

On 2/6/2021 at 12:27 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I laughed so fucking hard at the sad and tawdry ending to Criminal Mastermind Lindsay's Epic Con. "I call the shots" she says. Hahahahaha. Bet that made a big impression on the local constabulary. 

Lindsay trying to jump bad on the phone to Scott was laughable - like, chick, you are in jail. He is not. He won.

20 hours ago, ErikaMarshSmith said:

John really needs to move on from Lacey.

He does but I don't think he will, especially if he stays in the town they live in. They've been together on and off basically their whole lives. He seems genuinely attached to her, whereas Lacey seems like she's only attached to who can give her more attention in the moment.

I laughed at Marcelino saying "Man, I don't want to go to Alaska." It was the delivery. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Wasn't she an alcoholic in addition to drug addiction?  Beer belly?

If she has been a long term alcoholic she may have cirrhotic liver, which, IIRC, causes bloating and abdominal distention with ascetics.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Empress1 said:

That might happen - how much time is Lindsay looking at? Her daughter is what, 10, 11? 

Lindsay trying to jump bad on the phone to Scott was laughable - like, chick, you are in jail. He is not. He won.

i feel like the only winner in the Scott and Lindsay storyline was me.  

Scott still has that lip and an unearned and confusing superiority complex.  He is a life loser.  Lindsay is in jail, and probably for a decent stretch.  

But me?  I was entertained from start to finish.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

If she has been a long term alcoholic she may have cirrhotic liver, which, IIRC, causes bloating and abdominal distention with ascetics.  

Yeah, I had ascites. It was one of the first symptoms I had before I got diagnosed with ovarian cancer. My belly swelled up like I was 8 months pregnant & I could only eat 3 bites of a meal; I was so bloated. I went into the hospital. They put a needle tube in my abdomen & suctioned out 5 one-liter bottles of light green liquid. It was painful & gross. They did it 2 more times over the next month before my chemotherapy & hysterectomy. *shudders*

On 2/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, RealReality said:

I dont think the fact that cyndi agreed to be exploited makes brittney any less reprehensible for exploiting her.  That doesn't give her a pass at all in my book.  

Being a good person or a bad person IMO, has nothing to do with whether or not your actions are legal.  Thats the bottom of the bar.  

Everytime I've seen cyndi brittney is able to bully and guilt her into agreeing to anything.  She has only ever put up token resistance and she came asking, ASKING brittney for help.  

Asking someone for help means that you are trusting them to do what is best to help you. Cyndi asked her child for help, she made herself vulnerable...and brittney responded by exploiting, humiliating and pushing her mother into a situation she didn't want to be in and shouldn't have been in.  

So yeah, brittney is a POS in my book.  And marcelini is only a slightly smaller turd because for all his shittalking, judgment and superiority complex he is also exploiting cyndi for a paycheck and a free trip. 

Also, cyndi didn't even want to go on this trip so I dont think she was looking for a free Alaskan vacation.  That is all brittney and marcelino, who dragged their children there because its a family vacation for them.  Marcelino could have stayed home with the kids.  

Had brittney just washed her hands of her mother id understand, that's fine, cyndi isn't a Saint and was clearly a shitty mom.  But brittney has actively gone out of her way to exploit,  humiliate and hurt her mother for a check.  I wouldn't do that to a stranger on the street and its galling that someone would do that to anyone, much less their own mother.  

I don't think you can take anything on these shows at face value. For all we know, they're in cahoots trying to drum up drama and keep their spots on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

What sent Lindsey back to jail?  I must have missed an episode, or three, lol.  

According to Lindsey she was test driving a car and she got pulled over and there were drugs and a gun in the car, (happens to me all the time).  I was hoping Scott had her arrested for ruining his stuff but she went and did it on her own. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

According to Lindsey she was test driving a car and she got pulled over and there were drugs and a gun in the car, (happens to me all the time).  I was hoping Scott had her arrested for ruining his stuff but she went and did it on her own. 

I think the charges included "unauthorized use of a motor vehicle."  She apparently spells "grand theft auto" as "test driving."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1