Type keyword(s) to search

Your Honor - General Discussion

aghst
  • Start Topic

Minor detail from season 02 episode 02, apparently Jimmy and Gina have separate bedrooms and she won’t undress in front of him.

They have a giant house so they can stay away from each other but apparently it’s not big enough for Fia, who moved to a big suite in the family hotel, to live with Rocco.

She named their son after her brother, whom Adam killed.  But the baby’s middle name is Adam.  

Michael going to snap out of his funk because his grandson has Adams eyes or something?

Fia’s parent are upset that she moved out of their home — and into their hotel.  Gina mocks Fia’s independence and Fia mocks Gina’s persecution complex.

Fia is probably upset with her parents because they named her Fia — of all the nice Italian names out there.

Michael wants to avoid the Baxters but has to deliver meat to their hotel.  He can’t warn Clay Davis, who’s now mayor.

Meanwhile Mo gets Clay Davis to force a club owner to sell a night club to her because her girlfriend sings there.  Club is also right across the street from the Baxters’ home and hotel — are New Orleans streets that narrow?  Mo’s gf may become a target.

Eugene hiding out in Houston but forgets his new name is suppose to be Justin.

Justin can’t stop drawing pictures of his mother and siblings being burned alive or him shooting up the hotel.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, aghst said:

He can’t warn Clay Davis, who’s now mayor.

He tried, in the most oblique way possible. But Charlie chose not to hear him.

1 hour ago, tomsmom said:

I’m confused, does the family not know Fia had a damn baby??

I feel like there is no way they cannot know but I agree this comes across weirdly in the show. Babies need a lot of stuff and they make a lot of noise. Putting the baby in the other room is not sufficient to hide it. Maybe Fia's gangster relatives have disavowed the baby and chosen never to speak of it but how are we supposed to know that?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, tomsmom said:

I'm confused on who was watching the baby when Fia was eating the restuarant alone and Michael came THROUGH THE RESTAURANT with a cart full of meat.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, tomsmom said:

I asked this (to myself) during The Big Reveal in Ep. 1.

Even if she isn't living in their house, she still sees the rest of the family - someone had to have noticed that she had gained a pound or two before she delivered.

I think @dwmarch's answer upthread, that it's been discussed and resolved "off camera" is the only one that makes sense.

3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm confused on who was watching the baby when Fia was eating the restuarant alone and Michael came THROUGH THE RESTAURANT with a cart full of meat.  

Thank you. In the real world, he'd have delivered that meat through the back door. Surely TPTB know that and chose to ignore it in service to the plot.

Maybe Fia has a nanny that we just haven't met yet?

I realize it's only been 2 eps, but it seems like this season's taking a little while to get going.  Things seem to be happening, but the storyline isn't really moving forward yet compared to last season.  Maybe it's just me.

• Like 3

Bryan Cranston is acting the hell out of the grieving father role, but I still can’t feel that sad about Adam dying. Maybe if we’d see more angst and eternal guilt that he was hooking up with the sister of the guy he accidentally killed, let alone that Kofi and his family were killed for what he did, or maybe if he’d made more of an effort to tell the truth instead of letting Michael cover him…

7 hours ago, tomsmom said:

Not sure, but if they do, they shouldn’t be that shocked that she doesn’t want them anywhere near him, considering that Adam is dead because of what they did (as far as she knows). 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I keep forgetting Fia had a baby. Every time they show him, I’m like who’s baby is that and how is it her mother is forcing herself on him as a “I know better” grandma. I don’t even want to see when shit hits the fan and she finds out the paternity.

I feel so much angst when Justin is on the screen, not wanting his cover to be blown. I hope his guidance counselor ( or whoever that lady was) takes him in. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I keep forgetting Fia had a baby. Every time they show him, I’m like who’s baby is that and how is it her mother is forcing herself on him as a “I know better” grandma. I don’t even want to see when shit hits the fan and she finds out the paternity.

I feel so much angst when Justin is on the screen, not wanting his cover to be blown. I hope his guidance counselor ( or whoever that lady was) takes him in. 

Justin seems pretty damn stupid to be   Recreating those drawings in school. He’s old enough to know better. Dumb. 

• Like 1

What on earth? There is no quality here. Sometimes I think they write garbage and try to pass it off as very intellectual, high-level stuff. Ridiculous writing, filled with nothing but gratuitous violence and imagery.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

I'm assuming that Fia's parents know about the baby but didn't want her to have it, and/or Fia doesn't let them be in her baby's life so they act like the child doesn't exist and certainly kept the child's existence and parentage from the public/media.  But does Rosie Perez's character know and not see how this could complicate Michael's mission? 

I miss Adam, but this is good thus far.  The original Israeli series had a second season and so have some of the other international remakes, so it isn't that far fetched.

• Like 3

Looked like Gina and Jimmy were going to get in on.

She accuses him of wanting to fuck her and then leaves the room but it looks like she wanted it too, at least a little.

Also she gets in the dig, "do you want to fuck me or are you going to let Frank take care of that for you too?"

Maybe explains all the sniping she does at him.

They're both a bit pissed after Clay Davis denied them some lucrative waterfront development deal that they bribed the former mayor into giving them.

Gina is also not getting Fia to agree to christen little Rocco so she decides to blow up Mo's night club deal.  Mo in turn tells Little Mo to not do a drug deal in Houston because she needs mo' money.

Somehow, Eugene ends up with a bag of cash.  Kid's not out of the picture.  Wait until the Baxters find out.

Michael is still in daze, not as much as before he learned he has a grandchild.

He's visiting Fia, helping to calm little Rocco, giving Fia advice on dealing with other people in her life.  Maybe he will also advise her to change her name or go by her full name.

• LOL 2

I hope Michael didn’t really buy Jimmy telling him that he wouldn’t have killed Adam over an accident. I don’t like that the show is really trying to justify what he did, but it just adds to the pointlessness of it all. Covering for Adam didn’t save his life, it just took more innocent people down with him.

With the exception of Fia, I’m ready for the Baxters to be gone. Carlo has a date with karma.

• Like 2

Lee Delemere (played by Carmen Ejego) has only been mentioned once so far this season. In the first episode Eugene tried to call her but just got her voicemail. I'm not sure if she's going to show up this season or not.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Lee Delemere (played by Carmen Ejego) has only been mentioned once so far this season. In the first episode Eugene tried to call her but just got her voicemail. I'm not sure if she's going to show up this season or not.

Thanks for the answer.  

Episode 4 is in the bag and now we're starting to see the larger plot unfold. Edit: spoiler tagging my comments as I seem to be seeing the episodes before they air.

Spoiler

First and foremost Mark MF Margolis! When you need someone who oozes gangsta from every pore, just ring that bell. I liked that we only got Gina's family name-dropped last episode but we get to meet Carmine this episode.

I am still not 100% sure how Rosie Perez figured out that sending Michael in the direction of Jimmy and family would result in these dominoes falling in this particular order (and so quickly too!) but I still think it works way better than season 1.

Eugene has been remarkably level-headed about this whole thing with his cousins. That bag of money could have taken him far and yet he decided to take it back to Big Mo. That was an interesting choice. I'm assuming he's persona non grata at his aunt's house now.

We get confirmation that Fia is short for Sophia. The episode makes it seem a little bit like Gina and Carlo aren't clued in on the baby being Adam's but if that is the case where did they think he came from? We also get a little more of Carlo as mommy's little Norman Bates. I appreciate that the show took a second to make it clear that his advanced surveillance skills are actually just advanced shit talking skills.

The Saddam Hussein bit was hilarious. "Now that you said it, that's all I can see." Fia and Michael are great together. I also see this as the show poking a bit of fun at itself which would not have been possible in season 1.

So Michael is trying to sell the narrative that he is hanging around the Baxter hotel because he's hoping Jimmy will kill him? If you really want that, leave the listening device where it was! But I guess he does have something to live for after all with the baby and Fia being all that is left of Adam.

Edited by dwmarch
Spoiler tagged due to early viewing
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Episode 4 is in the bag and now we're starting to see the larger plot unfold.

First and foremost Mark MF Margolis! When you need someone who oozes gangsta from every pore, just ring that bell. I liked that we only got Gina's family name-dropped last episode but we get to meet Carmine this episode.

I am still not 100% sure how Rosie Perez figured out that sending Michael in the direction of Jimmy and family would result in these dominoes falling in this particular order (and so quickly too!) but I still think it works way better than season 1.

Eugene has been remarkably level-headed about this whole thing with his cousins. That bag of money could have taken him far and yet he decided to take it back to Big Mo. That was an interesting choice. I'm assuming he's persona non grata at his aunt's house now.

We get confirmation that Fia is short for Sophia. The episode makes it seem a little bit like Gina and Carlo aren't clued in on the baby being Adam's but if that is the case where did they think he came from? We also get a little more of Carlo as mommy's little Norman Bates. I appreciate that the show took a second to make it clear that his advanced surveillance skills are actually just advanced shit talking skills.

The Saddam Hussein bit was hilarious. "Now that you said it, that's all I can see." Fia and Michael are great together. I also see this as the show poking a bit of fun at itself which would not have been possible in season 1.

So Michael is trying to sell the narrative that he is hanging around the Baxter hotel because he's hoping Jimmy will kill him? If you really want that, leave the listening device where it was! But I guess he does have something to live for after all with the baby and Fia being all that is left 

16 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Episode 4 is in the bag and now we're starting to see the larger plot unfold.

So Michael is trying to sell the narrative that he is hanging around the Baxter hotel because he's hoping Jimmy will kill him? If you really want that, leave the listening device where it was! But I guess he does have something to live for after all with the baby and Fia being all that is left of Adam.

Episode four is not out for some of us. I don’t know how you’re seeing this , on the app?. Some of us have to watch this on cable not on the Showtime app, so this is a spoiler. I won’t be seeing this until tomorrow night.

Edited by chediavolo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
(edited)
On 2/3/2023 at 9:26 PM, dwmarch said:

Episode 4 is in the bag and now we're starting to see the larger plot unfold. Edit: spoiler tagging my comments as I seem to be seeing the episodes before they air.

Hide contents

I guess Hector Salamanca was brought in as the heavy this season, even though his character is supposedly long-retired.  You'd think there would be some other Italian mafia in New Orleans but the mafia is supposedly very weakened in the US because of RICO prosecutions.  I can't imagine Jimmy doesn't have more muscle than any remnants of the Italian mob in the city.

This divergence between Jimmy and Gina is interesting though, in the previous episode they're not a couple any more so she's not predisposed to backing him.  Instead she will constantly remind him how he doesn't measure up as the head of the family, how inadequate he is in many ways.

That could be a volatile situation.

Thing I don't get is that the Baxters have this luxury hotel and restaurant front, trying to get influence from the mayor and other politicians and trying to get this $1 billion waterfront project going.

So where are they getting the money, if they're not engaging in as many criminal activities?  Gina expressed scorn for that drug dealing bitch Big Mo. 

If the Baxters aren't trafficking in drugs, are they still doing crime?  Sure they will kill people but where is there income to fund a $1 billion project?  I doubt hotel and restaurant generates that kind of money.

Maybe prostitution and gambling?

But if they are doing that much crime, politicians wouldn't be seen with them and certainly even entertain giving them a huge project.

In any event, the criminal aspect of the Baxters don't make sense.  Jimmy wasn't going to kill Michael in his own hotel, right after hosting a very public event where he's embracing Michael and Clay Davis.

It's a good thing Michael got rid of the bug because he would have been caught easily.  That bug wasn't going to be useful, not like Jimmy was going to confess his crimes to Michael, who has no interest in helping Olivia.

Never been to New Orleans but what are the chances that some entertainment venue across the river, presumably in some different place than the French Quarter and where the Mardi Gras would be held would succeed?

It does look like a nice location but if people are going to visit New Orleans, they'd want to stay and hang out where the action is, not go across the river?

I mean you can stay in New Jersey instead of Manhattan to save on some hotel rates but its kind of a drag to have to take the PATH train every day, maybe more than once a day, to go to places in Manhattan, have meals there.

Edited by aghst
  • Like 4

I’ve been hate-watching this. Am I suffering from some kind of disorder where I actively watch a show I cannot stand?  I should just not watch.  

The storyline is ridiculous. The writing is atrocious, the acting is over the top, the stupid music they play during the dramatic scenes makes me laugh.  The plot holes!!  The absurdity of most of the scenes!! I took it off my dvr, then I see it on the guide and I click on it.  Why???

Strangely, I like Carlo, he’s kind of charming, and the mayor, his acting is good enough to overcome the bad writing.  All respect I had for Bryan Cranston because of Breaking Bad is gone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/4/2023 at 1:44 PM, chediavolo said:

I'm confused, did Big Mo know that Eugene was alive?  Or did Trey and Little Mo save Eugene (help him get away) and not tell Big Mo?  

20 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

20 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

'm confused, did Big Mo know that Eugene was alive?  Or did Trey and Little Mo save Eugene (help him get away) and not tell Big Mo?  

I think she knew he was alive, but not that Trey and Little Mo took him to her sister's.  When Little Mo came back after dropping Eugene off, IIRC he told Big Mo that there was a problem and Eugene had gotten away.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, MBayGal said:

When Little Mo came back after dropping Eugene off, IIRC he told Big Mo that there was a problem and Eugene had gotten away.

There was also a plot that they didn't spend a lot of time on where the police "found" Eugene's body (actually just some random dude they pulled out of the morgue) so that the Mayor could say there was no murderer running around town. I'm not sure if the timing lines up precisely on these plots so while it might be that Big Mo thought Eugene was dead because that's what the Mayor said it could also be that she knows he was alive when the Mayor announced that he wasn't. So she might end up using Eugene as a political pawn if she has to put pressure on the Mayor.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/6/2023 at 1:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

I’ve been hate-watching this. Am I suffering from some kind of disorder where I actively watch a show I cannot stand?  I should just not watch.  

The storyline is ridiculous. The writing is atrocious, the acting is over the top, the stupid music they play during the dramatic scenes makes me laugh.  The plot holes!!  The absurdity of most of the scenes!! I took it off my dvr, then I see it on the guide and I click on it.  Why???

Strangely, I like Carlo, he’s kind of charming, and the mayor, his acting is good enough to overcome the bad writing.  All respect I had for Bryan Cranston because of Breaking Bad is gone.

Wait until you see episode 5. The plot goes beyond ridiculous and then just gets boring. 

• Like 1
On 2/11/2021 at 9:24 AM, heatherchandler said:

I stand by my assessment, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't think he's a very good actor either, but with this terrible writing, I cannot make a determination.

I watch this show to mock it now.  It is so bad.

I agree, he def lacks stage presence, so it doesn't really matter about his looks.  He mostly looks weak, sappy and lost.  Hard to know if it's the actor, the character development, direction etc.

10 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

Wait until you see episode 5. The plot goes beyond ridiculous and then just gets boring. 

Me too a late viewer, the show is all over the place, it has occasional good moments but mostly not!  

• Like 1
On 2/6/2023 at 10:38 AM, heatherchandler said:

He is one of the only characters who has some nuance, you can't quite predict his  actions.

• Like 1
On 2/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, aghst said:

Never been to New Orleans but what are the chances that some entertainment venue across the river, presumably in some different place than the French Quarter and where the Mardi Gras would be held would succeed?

It does look like a nice location but if people are going to visit New Orleans, they'd want to stay and hang out where the action is, not go across the river?

I mean you can stay in New Jersey instead of Manhattan to save on some hotel rates but its kind of a drag to have to take the PATH train every day, maybe more than once a day, to go to places in Manhattan, have meals there.

The spot the Baxter’s want to build is in Algiers Point right across from the French Quarter on the west bank of the Mississippi. You can see the aquarium and catch a glimpse of St. Louis Cathedral. Ferries run every 15 minutes  and only cost $2. It used to be free. The ride is about 15 minutes. It’s a prime location. You can also get there by car with the Crescent City Connection. A port city has only so much space to grow and develop. 

Only walking parades take place in the French Quarter, like Krewe de Vieux. Parade floats got too big in the 1980s for the narrow streets of the Quarter. Parades start Uptown  around Saint Charles and Napoleon or even way Uptown around Jefferson and Magazine. They all end in the French Quarter , but the best place to watch is all along Saint Charles. That’s where the locals go. Some parades even start in MidCity . My point is that there’s a lot of fun to be had all over New Orleans that goes far beyond the French Quarter, and because it’s an old city built way before the automobile, so much of all that is accessible with street car routes, the bus, a bicycle, or Uber, or even a taxi. NOLA has great taxi service. 😉😘

• Useful 7

I've never made cannoli but I imagine that it would take longer than half an hour to make them; what with letting the dough rest and waiting for the shells to cool before filling them. (Yes, it's details like this that bug me).

Glad to see that Little Mo wasn't dead at the end.

• Like 5

All respect I had for Bryan Cranston because of Breaking Bad is gone.

Well the character he plays here is not that different from Walter White in some ways.

Michael is desperate to protect Adam, just as Walther White was desperate to make provisions for his family.

But in the process, WW becomes a slave to Fring, scared for himself, for his family. 

Here' Michael is scared of what Jimmy will do to him and Adam so he rigs the trial to get Carlo acquitted in season 1.

In season 2, Michael is again someone's bitch, this time Olivia.  Now Detective Costello is going to pursue him for the possible death of his wife.

He's no longer a judge but he seems more hapless than ever.

In the end WW got his revenge and took Fring down.  I don't know that Michael has similar wherewithal but he's going to have to thread the needle.

Only, the writing here isn't as good as BB so they've tossed a lot into the mix, gang war, federal prosecutions, local prosecution, possible cartel involvement.

Why would Big Mo have Little Mo beaten up at her club in the French Quarter?  She put a lot of money into that club, risking the cartel coming after her.  She's going to do criminal work there, possibly risk her investment?  It's as dumb as Jimmy threatening to blow out Michael's brains in his own high-profile hotel.

Then you have Gina, who's been withholding sex from Jimmy, giving him sexy times after he cut a deal with Clay Davis, who's now working for Olivia, trying to bust Jimmy.  Bet Jimmy has some mistresses stashed throughout the city.  Is an angry wife who keep harping on how you don't measure up to her father a turn on for a mob boss?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I really don’t get why Michael doesn’t want to take down the Baxters. I don’t get it. They’re just as responsible for Adam’s death, and he has nothing left to live for, and yet he has to desire to write the wrong he did to Kofi and his family? Does anyone understand? Explain it to me like I’m a six year old.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think the simplest explanation is that if the police came to me and asked me if I'd like to help take down a mobster, I'd politely decline.

I'm also on Team Justice for Kofi but an older, white judge being unenthusiastic about racial justice issues is one of the more realistic aspects of this show.

Has episode 5 officially aired? I watch these on Thursday nights and since I'm enjoying season two I always have feedback but I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen the episode yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dwmarch said:

I think the simplest explanation is that if the police came to me and asked me if I'd like to help take down a mobster, I'd politely decline.

I'm also on Team Justice for Kofi but an older, white judge being unenthusiastic about racial justice issues is one of the more realistic aspects of this show.

Has episode 5 officially aired? I watch these on Thursday nights and since I'm enjoying season two I always have feedback but I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen the episode yet.

Yes episode 5 has aired I think.

Well, of course you and I would politely decline because we don’t want to risk our lives to take down the mafia. Michael, on the other hand, is more or less suicidal. So again I ask, why is he resisting so hard to take down the Baxters, let alone TRYING to make up for what he did? He doesn’t care whether he lives or dies, and he doesn’t want Charlie to suffer just because he helped him…maybe what really happened to his wife will provide more insight, but for now, I just don’t get it.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, aghst said:

All respect I had for Bryan Cranston because of Breaking Bad is gone.

Vince Gilligan was far superior to whoever is dishing out this schlock.Vince had a clear plan of where Walter White would start and how he would end up. He didn't know how many seasons he would have, but he knew what he wanted to create if he were given the time. Seems like the writers/producers of YH did a season, then when renewed wondered what they could come up with to fill 10 more eps.  So let's just create a whole new backstory and see how long we can drag it out.  An actor can only do so much with sloppy writing.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

I did not write that quote about losing respect for Cranston.

Of course BB is a superior show to this.  But BB probably led to this role for Cranston, about a guy endangered by criminals.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2023 at 5:13 AM, Spartan Girl said:

I really don’t get why Michael doesn’t want to take down the Baxters. I don’t get it. They’re just as responsible for Adam’s death, and he has nothing left to live for, and yet he has to desire to write the wrong he did to Kofi and his family? Does anyone understand? Explain it to me like I’m a six year old.

Right!  I would explain it if I could, but it cannot be explained, they are not even trying.  Watch this horrible show get another season.

On 2/13/2023 at 9:40 AM, dwmarch said:

But Michael doesn't care if he lives or dies, he wanted Baxter to kill him.  Why not just work with the police?  He already confessed.  And Michael was supposedly all for racial justice before all of this happened.  He was not like the other judges, he was one of the "good ones."  The plot holes are massive.  They should at least make it make sense.

I thought I watched episode 5 last week.. I see that episode 6 is on this Sunday.  I guess we skipped a week?  I took this off my dvr because it is so bad, but then I end up watching it when I am flipping around.  

22 hours ago, MBayGal said:

Vince Gilligan was far superior to whoever is dishing out this schlock.Vince had a clear plan of where Walter White would start and how he would end up. He didn't know how many seasons he would have, but he knew what he wanted to create if he were given the time. Seems like the writers/producers of YH did a season, then when renewed wondered what they could come up with to fill 10 more eps.  So let's just create a whole new backstory and see how long we can drag it out.  An actor can only do so much with sloppy writing.  

The writing on this show is horrendous, but Bryan Cranston's acting is also terrible.  I know it is hard to overcome the bad writing but I cannot believe how bad his acting is, and why he is making the choices he is making.  

I think Michael Stuhlbarg is overacting because he knows the story and writing is so bad, it is like he is winking to the audience and saying I know this sucks, I am going to ham it up. Jimi Stanton and Isiah Whitlock are somehow able to overcome the bad writing.

• Like 2

Why kill Eugene after all this time?  Why would he run off without his backpack.  Presumably had his money in there too.

They said season 2 was the final one, so 4 episodes left.

They bring in this who killed the wife plot and enlarge this cop's role.

And he shoots Eugene in front of all those witnesses?

First it was Gina, now it's her father questioning Jimmy's manhood.  Did this old mobster really say "sack up!" to Jimmy?

So Jimmy beats up the ginger mobster.

Now some NY mobsters want to bring in drugs and women through the NOLA ports so add them to the party with the cartel, Desire and Jimmy's organization.

It's a lot to wrap up in 4 episodes.

Mo has to move heroin, wants to cut the lethality but someone still dies.

Michael, the only thing he may have to look forward to is justice for his wife.  Despite the losses he suffered, he has a grandson.  But the problem is he can't stand the grandparents in-laws.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, aghst said:

Michael, the only thing he may have to look forward to is justice for his wife.  Despite the losses he suffered, he has a grandson.  But the problem is he can't stand the grandparents in-laws.

That should be another incentive to work with Olivia to take down the Baxters. You really want your grandchild to be in that world? Fia’s doing her best to avoid being sucked back in, but there’s only so much she can do…

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Fia’s doing her best to avoid being sucked back in, but there’s only so much she can do…

Yes and no; on the one hand she doesn't want much to do with her parents, on the other, she lives in their hotel, takes their money and wants Carlo to be her son's godfather. She can't have her cake and eat it too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 2/19/2023 at 6:41 PM, christie said:

Yes and no; on the one hand she doesn't want much to do with her parents, on the other, she lives in their hotel, takes their money and wants Carlo to be her son's godfather. She can't have her cake and eat it too.

Yeah, I find that entire fucked up family boring.  Poor Micheal. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, christie said:

Exactly my point. They’re trying to wear her down, and unless the Baxters get taken down, that baby is going to be trapped in that world. 

• Like 1

Fia should ask them to set her up in an apartment in another city.

Or bottom line, get out of there, even if it means struggling financially.

Maybe hock some jewelry and clothes.

• Like 2
On 2/6/2023 at 1:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

Strangely, I like Carlo, he’s kind of charming

I find myself feeling the same way and have to remind myself he’s a racist piece of shit who curb stomped a guy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Is the detective that shot Eugene the same detective that killed Michael's wife, Robin?

Reply spoiler coded as I have already seen episode seven.

Spoiler

There are a bunch of crooked cops and it is hard to keep them all straight but this seems to be the org chart:

Rudy, a detective, is the one who shot Eugene. Rudy is Charlie's go-to for corrupt cop stuff. For some dumb reason Charlie went to him when Robin asked about corrupt cops.

The henchman is Beckwith and we meet him in episode seven. He's the one who killed Robin and tries to kill Michael but is stopped by Nancy.

The Baxters have Lt. Cusask on their payroll. I don't think he's mixed up with the other two but he's just as crooked.

Apparently Nancy is the only honest cop in New Orleans.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, dwmarch said:

Reply spoiler coded as I have already seen episode seven.

Hide contents

There are a bunch of crooked cops and it is hard to keep them all straight but this seems to be the org chart:

Rudy, a detective, is the one who shot Eugene. Rudy is Charlie's go-to for corrupt cop stuff. For some dumb reason Charlie went to him when Robin asked about corrupt cops.

The henchman is Beckwith and we meet him in episode seven. He's the one who killed Robin and tries to kill Michael but is stopped by Nancy.

The Baxters have Lt. Cusask on their payroll. I don't think he's mixed up with the other two but he's just as crooked.

Apparently Nancy is the only honest cop in New Orleans.

Just watched it. Couldn’t remember the guys name.

Edited by AntFTW