Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

Clare makes a stunning revelation to Chris, who shares the startling news with the men that the cocktail party and rose ceremony are canceled.

Airs November 5, 2020*

*NOTE: This airs THURSDAY, not Tuesday.

• Useful 1

Ha ha ha, the guys get carry-in meals in styrofoam cartons and eating utensils sealed in plastic. Harsh!

CH: We need to have a serious just you-and-me tlak.

Yeah Harrison, just you two and a zillion of us viewers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I need this show (and this chat) after watching non-stop election coverage since Tuesday! 

Harrison’s slate-blue shirt is making his eyes pop. Chris, will you accept this rose?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12

Chris should have done the girl a solid & advised her to ditch the fake eyelashes & extra mascara before they met up.  

Scruffy Chris is looking delicious in blue.  Good end line, Chris.  You really can't go anywhere from that.

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Harrison’s slate-blue shirt is making his eyes pop.

He's wearing that color blue totally by accident. *cough*

So now we know she's all 100-percent in on Dale because she was snooping in his SM while dude didn't have a clue about her. So she's all smitten and that's that. Will it work? I'm totally smitten with Kevin Costner but I'm not planning on him moving in with me any time soon.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5

Oh, man. She didn’t even get to consult Dale before making this decision?! What if she “blows up the Bachelorette” and he’s like, “You mean have a relationship not on TV? No thanks. I’ll stick around for Tayshia.”

• LOL 19
  • Love 5

Dale is kind of in a no-win situation if he isn’t as smitten.  If he turns her down, he looks like a jerk for leading her on.  And Matt James is already the Bachelor so that isn’t an option for him, so he may as well go with the flow and milk it as much as he can ....unless he is in love too, then my best to them both.  

“There isn’t going to be a cocktail party tonight” or ever again.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 13

2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

So now we know she's all 100-percent in on Dale because she was snooping in his SM while dude didn't have a clue about her. So she's all smitten and that's that. Will it work? I'm totally smitten with Kevin Costner but I'm not planning on him moving in with me any time soon.

Everybody knew that Clare was going to be Bachelorette since she was announced on March 2nd.  Her filming started in July.  The guys had the ability to watch every episode of every show Clare was on, and trawl through her social media to find out all about her.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I’m just a hard-hearted bitch, I guess, because I hope Dale leaves her high and dry.

I'll join you at that table.

Dale sure had a smug s**t-eating grin on his face in that TH.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Everybody knew that Clare was going to be Bachelorette since she was announced on March 2nd.  Her filming started in July.  The guys had the ability to watch every episode of every show Clare was on, and trawl through her social media to find out all about her.  

Same as she did for them.  She may not have talked to Dale, but she, for sure, looked up all the guys and picked out her favourites.   

• Love 3
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Except it doesn't appear that any of them did, especially that one dude she kicked out because he said she was beautiful.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I’m so over the whole, “I swear on my dad’s grave, my kid’s life etc proclamations that are being uttered on these reality shows. I’m haven’t seen anything from Dale that makes him different than any other guy and he doesn’t come across as  particularly smart, deep or understanding. When he was comforting Claire last episode he just sounded pretty dull and generic. Their relationship is probably on its last leg as we speak. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, saber5055 said:

I'll join you at that table.

Dale sure had a smug s**t-eating grin on his face in that TH.

Didn’t he, though?

I’m at the point that I dislike them both for screwing up my escapist TV, so I hope she gets dumped HARD and Dale goes on his merry, douchey way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, man. She didn’t even get to consult Dale before making this decision?! What if she “blows up the Bachelorette” and he’s like, “You mean have a relationship not on TV? No thanks. I’ll stick around for Tayshia.”

Oh, nevermind. They ARE letting her check in with Dale first! Less drama, I guess!

• Love 1

Eh, I hope it works out and Dale likes her as much as she likes him. If we're supposed to buy that the point of this whole charade is to find love, then she didn't really do anything wrong. She was just quite...efficient about it. Hope it works out for them although obviously the odds from this show aren't fantastic. 

We still "get" a season with Tayshia, so it's not like Clare ruined much. I'm pretty ambivalent about Tayshia, but that's not Clare's fault. 

• Love 13

Oh, snap, Harry Potter's parents are James and Lilly.

ETA. I'm late posting this revelation! Too funny.

If she is basing a relationship on the pain felt because of the loss of a parent, Clare could match up with 95 percent of the human race. Heck, I could be her soulmate.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

If she wants kids, they will have to start working on it right away.   I wonder what his position on a family is?   

I started laughing thinking about his "position" while working on having kids.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I’m bored.  I didn’t sign up for the Dale and Clare show, I want to move on from this.  If we get another 90 minutes of their “great love story”, I may lose my mind.

I was just about to post the same thing.  Do we really need two hours of Clare and Dale?!   

I'd rather watch Kenny and company sit around and talk about boy band management.

• LOL 11
  • Love 13

Clare is actually having some conversations with her guys that folks have been begging this show to let us hear for years. 

Not just the constant, repetitive "So crazy, I know, it's wild, I know, never thought this would happen, so crazy, I know, etc, etc, etc."

• Love 5

Clare....:I am falling in love with you

Dale............oh shit

I am falling in love with you through this process.. I"m here with an open heart..... - aren't these things all the contestants say?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, clubsauce said:

“Your dad hitchhiked??? MY dad hitchhiked!!!! MARRY ME!”

I've hitchhiked and have a dead parent. Heck, two dead parents. Clare, marry ME!

Dale really has dead eyes at times. He did when Clare was professing her love for him. Then it all clicked with him: "I'll be on Kimmel's show! Get millions of IG followers! My gym is going to rock! DWTS, here I come! Woo hoo!"

"Okay Clare, I guess I love you too."

Oh no, they're going to the Fantasy suite and CH hasn't given them the key yet. Yikes!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7