Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

I can’t help but think this will be the new thing.  They will all now try to end the process early.  Just like all of the other stuff we have to deal with now that none of the contestants can simply just do the regular process.  And I am over these two.  Now let’s move on.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Hey, I forgot “Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart” was a show that existed! Oh, damn, their “big touring contract” just ended up singing in the empty La Quinta. I wonder whether they’re still together.

So, Dale and Clare are “in love” and off f’cking while the rest of the gang is still sitting around waiting for Dale or Harrison to come back?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Dale looks like he’s a kidnap victim who is just realizing how much of a psycho he’s dealing with but hey, let’s hit it anyway. She’s all in and Dale is all in and out. 
I have four teenagers and Clare cries way more than any of them combined. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

All right, let’s go. Let the shit hit the fan! That’s what we’re all here for. 

Chris nodding and taking the credit like ok if that’s what you believe Clare, we’ll go with that.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Chris gets to decide that they are headed for a proposal tonight?   And Dale has no choice.  Clare is getting engaged snd that is that?

LOL, they just want to get rid of her and bring in her replacement ASAP.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

Would many woman watching this look at Dale with any real sympathy if he went through all this, then dumped her?   He's not being ambivalent or waffling.  She's not putting words in his mouth or forcing him. 

Of course they're in the bubble, but it's always big enough for both people involved. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Chris gets to decide that they are headed for a proposal tonight?   And Dale has no choice.  Clare is getting engaged snd that is that?

LOL, they just want to get rid of her and bring in her replacement ASAP.  

That is what I was thinking too.  But I was also floored that she seemed to think she could sit there taking up space after she dumped the whole process they set up for her despite a pandemic.  She is really shallow and selfish.  

• Love 12

When this was filmed, she was clearly clueless how this would all play out... especially now with it being shown that Chris Harrison is now giving her the bum’s rush.  It would be different if Dale went to Chris and said I love her and am ready to propose but, apparently his opinion doesn’t count for anything. 

And now she is shocked at the social media backlash. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Would many woman watching this look at Dale with any real sympathy if he went through all this, then dumped her?   He's not being ambivalent or waffling.  She's not putting words in his mouth or forcing him. 

He's not capable of any deep thought from what I've witnessed. He's sort of a typical ... well, man. He got to have sex and how he's all, well, let's watch football.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Of course they're in the bubble, but it's always big enough for both people involved. 

There’s a big difference between bonding over hitchhiking dads and agreeing there’s a spark and wanting to see where it goes to getting engaged tonight! I think Dale’s crazy if he gets engaged after one wild night. He has my full support to “hold onto the ring” and propose once they actually date in real life first.

• Love 12

LOL that they blur the PA's faces. Like they're innocent bystanders or sex offenders or juveniles or ... or people who don't want to be identified with this show.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 18
  • Love 5

As soon as there was a tiny hint of any completely understandable upset from 1 guy, she turned on the crocodile tears and got defensive. I don’t know if any others said anything and they cut it out, but her reaction “I don’t apologize for love!” was completely over-dramatic based on what we saw. And then they all started kissing her ass. Ridiculous. 

• Love 20