Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

Looks like the ring came via drone and dropped from the air into the complex. At least Dale opened the box so he knows what it looks like.

I predict he chickens out and he and Clare leave together so they can do more fiance stuff in between watching football. Will Clare let him forego the Neil Lane ring? Stay tuned to find out in the Most Dramatic Not Proposal EVAH!

Are the other guys invited to the proposal? Way cool if so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think I'm going to watch the rest of the Clare/Dale show with one eye so I'll see y'all next Tuesday for Tayshia finally getting to meet my TeeVee boyfriends.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 3

“We are so proud of you...”.   Now let’s hurry things along because your replacement is waiting in the wings.  

Hmmmm.... so she just admitted she researched him and fixated before she even met him.

Red Flag.  Red Flag!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

I’m sorry, but to me she looks desperate.  I get having an instant attraction, but expecting or accepting a proposal so quickly just seems...as someone above stated...very bunny boiler type of behavior.

And on a shallow note, his ears are weird, and she smiles with her tongue between her teeth.

• Love 23

Harrison’s dramatic “I have to tell you something” is that he’s proud of her?! Goddamned it. I fell for it again. Dale actually showed up. Can you imagine the first time (and every time thereafter) that Dale doesn’t act the way Clare would expect her dad would because, you know, he’s his own person?! He actually proposed! Oh, Dale. Poor fella. Blink twice if you need help.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

So it definitely looks like the moment Clare went "fuck it all, Dale is the only one I want", the producers were ready to shuttle her and him off. That said, all the passive aggressive social media liking she's doing suggesting the show pushed her out because they wanted Taysia instead still doesn't add up because she DID choose to cancel all dates and the rose ceremony, just to spend time with Dale.

She did fixate on him to the exclusion of the other guys. And she did choose to sleep with him and basically declare that she came for love and she found it. So what exactly did she expect the producers to do at that point? My suspicion is that Clare is narcissistic enough to have thought the producers would have sent the guys home and make the remainder of the season all about her and Dale's so-called amazing "love story". Like girl really? 

I think that’s exactly what she hoped for and expected, and is pissed she didn’t get.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

Omg I have never seen so many tears come from one person in my entire life .. and WHY is she crying ? Because she’s so in love with someone she’s known for 2 hours . I’m sorry , not even . She claimed she knew she was gonna marry him before even saying 3 words to him . I do hope this crashes and burns for her because 1) I dislike her as a person and 2) because instead of getting to know the other guys , she insists she’s in love based on 1 or 2 conversations . I’ve had more conversations with my hygienist who has tools stuck in my mouth the whole visit . 
She keeps insisting she’s 39 and so wise and always knows what she wants , but I see her as 39 , so naive and just basing what she wants off of attraction . 

• Love 21

it’s always fun on this show when the villain goes home, and there she goes!

Poor Dale just wanted Clare-ity but got Clare-mydia instead.

“Dale, you are contractually obligated to get Clare pregnant before the end of the fiscal year.”

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

Oh, man, so now everything is going to change AGAIN next week? Please.

Clare is so in love with Dale that Neil Lane ring. If Benoit had given her one big-ass multi-diamond, they might still be engaged.

Funny how she's forgotten this is her SECOND time being engaged.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, clubsauce said:

According to the tag at the end they’ve been together for four DAYS!

I want to know where they're living. Is that Clare's house? Dale's place? With the cool pool and everything?

Hey, four days is longer than some engagements in this franchise, so there's that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, clubsauce said:

Everyone, wait! According to the tag at the end they’ve been together for four DAYS! Don’t we all feel a little silly for thinking it wouldn’t last?

I thought it said they were together in the open for 4 days?

I keep seeing references and jokes about the "right reasons" and I'm guessing that's the opposite of how I'm watching this show because I was BOOOORED through the whole Clare and Dale schmoopy "we totally did it but we totally staged this wake up scene and are now fully clothed" portion of the episode. Also that proposal took fooorever. So much talking. As a side note, Clare's eyelashes were tragic the whole episode (and yet Straitjacket Jay's white high tops with his suit pants were the most tragic part of this episode. WTF, dude?). 

I was in it to see Clare crush some souls. Rip some hearts from their chests and stomp on them. The husband and I started chanting "Ralphie! Ralphie! Ralphie!" whenever it got slow and (gag) "romantic". I wanted to see this GIF come to life. 
Aab4j5.gif

The poor guy who went on the date intense therapy session with Dr. Clare was as close to Ralphie as we could get. Boo. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, OnTime said:
57 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Clare: "I finally got my big-ass Neil Lane ring! OMG, I've waited six years for this!"

Didn't she get a big-ass Neil Lane ring from the Winter Games guy?

Are all the rings on this show fugly takes on something that looks like it came from the bottom of the Crackerjack box?

• LOL 3
11 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Didn't she get a big-ass Neil Lane ring from the Winter Games guy?

Not that I remember. Winter Games didn't have any Neil Lane interaction. I think Benoit just proposed on his own. Maybe someone else remembers better. BIP has always been about hooking up. Winter Games was, well, a bunch of winter games. Which is maybe why it only lasted one season.

• Love 1