Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, chocolatine said:

It's not about having clothes on the floor in general, it's about having a sequined/beaded evening gown on the floor. Dropping it in a heap like that can damage the gown. If the show borrowed it from the designer instead of paying for it, I'm sure the designer was none too happy to see their work treated like that.

Oh, the gown probably got more damage from being ripped off Clare than being dropped on the floor!

• LOL 2

If anyone is interested in what clothes the Bachelorette or any reality “star” for that matter is wearing  @bigblondehair on Instagram has pictures and a Liketoknow it link for where to get the items. I mean, if you fancy wearing ball gowns these days, though some of the casual outfits are there as well. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Well yeah. She had a pair of his pants she’s been sniffing, so he knew to bring a spare. 

I forgot about that.  What a CRASS individual ... and for her trashy friend to join in.  This season really showcases what a DUD Chris Harrison is.  He's on his way to being Andy Cohen2.0.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, OnTime said:

Oh, the gown probably got more damage from being ripped off Clare than being dropped on the floor!

If there was any ripping (and I highly doubt it), Miss Clare did it herself.  Mr. Perfect would never be so bold; he's too gentle, sensitive, caring, intuitive, and respectful of All Things Women.  He has SISTERS, after all!

• LOL 9
21 hours ago, waving feather said:

Not a fan of Chris bringing Clare and Dale out again for a tell all next episode. They have had enough screen time and their story is done. 

I agree. She damaged/CHEAPENED the premise of the already cheap show.  Guys who were sent home by HER should be able to come back.  Why should Clare and Dale get:

• A ring?
  • A gown for the proposal?
  • A suit for the proposal?
  • Same treatment as every other main contestant who stuck it out the entire time?

I call foul.  Or maybe fowl, ah say...fowl!   FoghornLeghorn.jpg.6fe51c6e5a1f07141192baa6baf30114.jpg

Edited by Back Atcha
added a "who"
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

If anyone is interested in what clothes the Bachelorette or any reality “star” for that matter is wearing  @bigblondehair on Instagram has pictures and a Liketoknow it link for where to get the items. I mean, if you fancy wearing ball gowns these days, though some of the casual outfits are there as well. 

The girly girl in me wishes I had an excuse to wear a ball gown once in a while. I LOVE pretty dresses.

• Love 11

I can’t believe we got 10 inches of rain yesterday and I was still able to watch this crap through it. It was longer than the damn week long storm! I’m sick of Clare. I’m sorry for Dale. 

Man, that shot of Tayshia getting out of the limo. The guys are going to be excited to see her. She’s absolutely smoking hot and gorgeous. She also has a brain and decent manners. Should have started with her. 

• Love 4
On 11/6/2020 at 7:37 AM, TheFinalRose said:

So we get a Clare and Dale version of After the Final Rose next week. That tells me that ABC wants the happy ending on the sofa visual but isn't sure that there will still be a Clare and Dale by the time scheduled programming ends in December.  

Clare and Dale's season has ended. Why not have their "After the Final Rose" now? There is really no reason to wait until Tayshia's season ends.

Clare wants nothing more than to have her wedding televised!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, TVMovieBuff said:

She is too beautiful a woman to get this desperate over a guy. 

Therein lies the rub.  What about these...

• Beautiful on the Inside
  • Educated
  • Intelligent
  • Kind
  • Thoughtful
  • Charitable
  • Hard-Working
  • Self-Confident
  • Warm
  • Loving
  • Fair
  • Giving  ... and we could all go on and on

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Clare really does reek of desperation and her attempts to be "strong" and "being unapologetic about following her heart" just make her look immature at best, selfish at worst. I am really annoyed that she didn't apologize to the rest of the guys, or at least act somewhat remorseful for treating them like crap and wasting their time. She sounded so defensive right away, even before any of them really said anything, which I think is just really crappy. Its not their fault she instantly locked in on Dale or that she decided to just peace out instead of giving the rest of them a chance, or even just make an attempt to pretend that she was open to more guys for a bit like a lot of contestants do. Some of the guys I don't think she has exchanged more than a few words with! Even worse though is that she acts annoyed by the guys for asking for her time on a show that is literality about her spending time with them. Like when she refused to give any of the guys a rose, it was just a weirdly mean and petty thing to do to a bunch of guys that have seemingly done nothing to deserve it. Now when she tells everyone that she is done with them and the show, she doesn't seem remorseful for treating them like crap and not giving them a chance, she just hung out more with Dale, leaving them to sit around and do nothing for ages (as per usual) and then came in like "well I found my guy and cant be bothered with any of you losers, see ya" with only some token crocodile tears before running back to Dale and their artfully thrown about clothes. She even demanded that they all give her hugs, despite her acting like she was annoyed by them for still being around, up to that very moment. 

Some of this might be a bad edit, especially if the show is annoyed with her for refusing to play along with the formula (and I cant fully blame them) but they cant fake ALL of this. Clare was so desperate for a ring (even though this isn't her first one) that she glued herself to the first guy she liked, practically chaining herself to him before he could get away. She probably worried that all of the guys would catch on that her "high standards" are just to look like a strong mature women, when she might be one of the most immature contestants we have had in while (which is REALLY saying something) so she jumped into an early engagement with her middle school crush to get that sweet sweet ring. 

Why should Clare and Dale get a follow up show? They hardly have anything to talk about, they were only here for a few weeks!

• Love 14

The show can give someone a bad edit.  But there's little doubt that Clare made the guys wait for the day group date that never happened.  Then during their cocktail party conversations she no doubt steered the conversation with most every one of them as to how Dale felt about her. Then she took off in a huff with her rose saying that no one really opened up to her enough to deserve it.

That wasn't editing.

I hope this follow-up of Clare and Dale's relationship is a short one. I wonder if Dale will even say anything. Seems Clare does all the talking.

• Love 13

Dale is just playing along to get some followers and a spot on Paradise. Give her a few more months of clinging to him like a starfish and whining about how every guy always leaves her. He’s too attractive and young to be tied down to Clare. She could make drama out of any little stupid thing. She’s far too immature, dramatic, and self centered for a guy in her age range, and too desperate to settle down for a guy almost 10 years her junior. Once Dale gets a taste of women who want to have a good time and not get married next week sliding into his DMs, Clare will be forgotten. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, deSchenke said:

The show can give someone a bad edit.  But there's little doubt that Clare made the guys wait for the day group date that never happened.  Then during their cocktail party conversations she no doubt steered the conversation with most every one of them as to how Dale felt about her. Then she took off in a huff with her rose saying that no one really opened up to her enough to deserve it.

That wasn't editing.

I hope this follow-up of Clare and Dale's relationship is a short one. I wonder if Dale will even say anything. Seems Clare does all the talking.

Just a note that in Deanna's interview she said the group date planned was another sexist thing so she thought after the dodgeball thing it was better to cancel. But they didn't show that. 

• Useful 3
21 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Just a note that in Deanna's interview she said the group date planned was another sexist thing so she thought after the dodgeball thing it was better to cancel. But they didn't show that. 

Then I think the courteous thing would have been for Clare to substitute something else - say a pool party. Instead it was just cancelled after they obviously had been waiting for quite some time.

• Love 16
34 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Just a note that in Deanna's interview she said the group date planned was another sexist thing so she thought after the dodgeball thing it was better to cancel.

That's interesting but also a convenient excuse. I bet the guys would rather get some "sexist" fun than sit around in the house for a whole day. And if the date is that terrible, they could have a "pool party". Isn't that what they did on many past seasons when the lead wants to spend time with the contestants but has no proper date planned. I think she just doesn't want to spend time with the guys. 

Eta: @deSchenke beat me to it but yes, exactly! 

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Why should Clare and Dale get a follow up show? They hardly have anything to talk about, they were only here for a few weeks!

It won't be a regular "After the Final Rose" show.  None of the guys will be there, there is no one to bring up to the "hot seat" and no second guy that was ready to propose.

It probably won't be more than 15 minutes of them telling Chris Harrison how much in love they are and to get a close up of the big ass Neil Lane ring!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I know some folks thought Yosef acted like an ass, but I'll bet he's somewhere cackling and waiting to get called for BIP.  At least he left with some dignity, not having to strip and show his junk to Clare like the other guys.   The guys now know it was all for nothing because she had already zeroed in on Dale. 

• Love 7

I felt the worst for Jason. He spilled his ugliest traits and family dysfunction on national TV, for nothing. I think that's why he was so upset. Not necessarily because of Clare but how he shared those things like a fool. Clare said she will not apologize for love. Well, how about apologising for that, Clare? Yes, I hold her mainly responsible because she was so gleeful and enjoying every second of that therapy date.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Maybe the producers wanted to make sure that they actually have a conversation before they go off in the sunset together?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, OnTime said:

It won't be a regular "After the Final Rose" show.  None of the guys will be there, there is no one to bring up to the "hot seat" and no second guy that was ready to propose.  It probably won't be more than 15 minutes of them telling Chris Harrison how much in love they are and to get a close up of the big ass Neil Lane ring!

With Chris sucking up and grinning over "LOVE," and "ROMANCE," and "this is what the show is all about."  When they break up, does Neil get his ring back?

• Love 1
On 11/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, waving feather said:

I cringed when Clare proclaimed  "Clare Moss!" at the proposal.

This is the woman who "does it my way," in all things...she flipped The Bachelorette; she won again!  So, if she does marry the poor doofus...I mean sorta professional football player and Party City costume model...she will probably declare herself Clare Moss, The Boss!  (Wonder what their annual salaries were for 2018, say)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

With Chris sucking up and grinning over "LOVE," and "ROMANCE," and "this is what the show is all about."  When they break up, does Neil get his ring back?

If they break up before two years, the ring goes back. 

• Love 2
On 11/8/2020 at 9:30 AM, mamadrama said:

You just admitted that you like each other. The next logical step is to:

A) get to know each other

B) spend some time together outside of your vacation resort

C) go on a date

D) get married

E) Have a big, fat red DNR stamped on your Bachelor contract. 

• LOL 6
On 11/9/2020 at 8:47 AM, Back Atcha said:

• Educated
  • Intelligent
  • Kind
  • Thoughtful
  • Charitable
  • Hard-Working
  • Self-Confident
  • Warm
  • Loving
  • Fair

These are wonderful attributes that she MIGHT have.  If you don't know her personally, then they are simply possibles.  

And I would seriously question her fake "relationship" with the weirdo John Paul Jones.  She let that go on for a while, even stalking him to his house so it could get filmed.  

18 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

Maybe the producers wanted to make sure that they actually have a conversation before they go off in the sunset together?

You do realize that they've actually been together for the last 3 months, right?  Since the end of July?  And he's been with her in Sacramento.  

• Love 2

I was wondering if you all will be watching tonight. I wasn’t enthused with the previews and think the rest of the season is going to be a bore. I’ve already rolled my eyes a couple times with the way they teased that some of the guys wouldn’t stay on when of course they would and did. I mean with Dale hogging all the  camera time, they did not get any exposure to warrant future appearances on the Bachelor franchise so of course they weren’t going to pass that up. I expect my 🙄 will continue tonight and I doubt I’ll endure the rest of the season.  And I mean “endure” very sincerely because sometimes watching this show can be quite a painful and trying ordeal.  I’m ready for Matt and hope he doesn’t disappoint. 

• Love 3
On 11/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, Back Atcha said:
  On 11/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, TVMovieBuff said:

She is too beautiful a woman to get this desperate over a guy. 

1 hour ago, leighdear said:
On 11/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, Back Atcha said:

• Educated
  • Intelligent
  • Kind
  • Thoughtful
  • Charitable
  • Hard-Working
  • Self-Confident
  • Warm
  • Loving
  • Fair

Read more  

These are wonderful attributes that she MIGHT have.  If you don't know her personally, then they are simply possibles.  

WHOA, LeighDear!  My comment (the list) was in answer to a "too beautiful" comment about Clare.  Your answer takes it to mean they're about Tayshia.  Definitely not.

1 hour ago, leighdear said:

You do realize that they've actually been together for the last 3 months, right?  Since the end of July?  And he's been with her in Sacramento.  

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

I was wondering if you all will be watching tonight. I wasn’t enthused with the previews and think the rest of the season is going to be a bore. I’ve already rolled my eyes a couple times with the way they teased that some of the guys wouldn’t stay on when of course they would and did. I mean with Dale hogging all the  camera time, they did not get any exposure to warrant future appearances on the Bachelor franchise so of course they weren’t going to pass that up. I expect my 🙄 will continue tonight and I doubt I’ll endure the rest of the season.  And I mean “endure” very sincerely because sometimes watching this show can be quite a painful and trying ordeal.  I’m ready for Matt and hope he doesn’t disappoint. 

I'm only watching for the Clare/Dale 15 min  of fame. 

They will say they are completely in love, she will show off the big ass Neil Lane ring, he will agree with all that she says, they will both say they didn't talk before the show and it was instant love.

So really no reason for me now to watch!! I've just written what will happen.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

WHOA, LeighDear!  My comment (the list) was in answer to a "too beautiful" comment about Clare.  Your answer takes it to mean they're about Tayshia.  Definitely not.

My bad, Back Atcha.  I didn't read close enough & assumed you were in the "trash Clare for everything" club.  My apologies!

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Maybe, but IMO she’s the most beautiful Bachelorette they’ve had. I wouldn’t say no to having those boobs. 

she is really pretty. I did not like her on Coltons season but maybe things will change?

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Maybe, but IMO she’s the most beautiful Bachelorette they’ve had. I wouldn’t say no to having those boobs. 

She looks ok, but I wouldn't call her the most beautiful Bachlorette they've ever had.  All of them have been attractive, but I don't remember any of them being knockouts.  

• Love 3
22 hours ago, leighdear said:
23 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

My bad, Back Atcha.  I didn't read close enough & assumed you were in the "trash Clare for everything" club.  My apologies!

Hmmm... my list "might" belong in that "Trash Clare" group.  Someone commented that Clare was "too beautiful" to be that desperate (or something like that).  My list of attributes that Clare needs was meant to show that "too beautiful" is rarely enough.  Rarely.  I think of all the "beautiful" movie stars, celebrities, etc. who are so unhappy and way messed up.  

• Love 2