Type keyword(s) to search

I Love A Mama’s Boy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Don't MATT and KELLY ever watch the shows and/or read the various comments on social media?  Is it THAT important that they be on television?  Neither has any self-respect.

Her poor husband.  His poor father...if it IS his father.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

Thoughts:

• Ironically, Kelly would probably love if Matt dated a dude. She'd still be the only woman in his life.
  • Nancy is MEAN AF, you can tell by her face before she even says anything. I thought Laila was the cruelest but I’m now thinking Nancy wins that title. Since she’s so incredibly mean, I have no problem saying her make up looks terrible and that dark shade of lipstick is only serving to bring out the yellow in her teeth. I hope those poor kids never see this shit. What is that woman hoping to accomplish? A “gotcha” moment so he can leave his wife and she can be the only woman in her sons life again? What about the kids? Is she going to “unclaim” her grandchildren? Disgusting human.
  • Shekeb is such a pussy.
  • I still hate TLC for having Emily act crazy last season. She was the best out of the bunch but then TLC had to fuck it all up.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

The way Sheeekeebs's mom says, "You a crazy gerl!" Kills me. I rewind it to infinity and beyond. It never gets old. Yes I realize I am way too easily entertained. I actually have a very well paying job, but the second I walk into my house at the end of the day, it is trash tv all the way. I work hard for this shit.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
23 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• Ironically, Kelly would probably love if Matt dated a dude. She'd still be the only woman in his life.
  • Nancy is MEAN AF, you can tell by her face before she even says anything. I thought Laila was the cruelest but I’m now thinking Nancy wins that title. Since she’s so incredibly mean, I have no problem saying her make up looks terrible and that dark shade of lipstick is only serving to bring out the yellow in her teeth. I hope those poor kids never see this shit. What is that woman hoping to accomplish? A “gotcha” moment so he can leave his wife and she can be the only woman in her sons life again? What about the kids? Is she going to “unclaim” her grandchildren? Disgusting human.
  • Shekeb is such a pussy.
  • I still hate TLC for having Emily act crazy last season. She was the best out of the bunch but then TLC had to fuck it all up.

As bad as Laila is, at least innocent children aren't her targets, unlike Nancy. How awful can a person be?

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Rebky said:

The way Sheeekeebs's mom says, "You a crazy gerl!" Kills me. I rewind it to infinity and beyond. It never gets old. Yes I realize I am way too easily entertained. I actually have a very well paying job, but the second I walk into my house at the end of the day, it is trash tv all the way. I work hard for this shit.

I love this!!!  Business in the boardroom and trash TV in the living room! "I work hard for this shit" needs to be made into a Primetimer t-shirt 😊.  I love it when Shakeb's mom says all of her catchphrases and that parrot jumps on her shoulder to egg her on.  I am a trash TV enthusiast, and my favorites lately are 90 Day Fiancé and I Love a Mama's Boy and pretty much anything TLC brings me. 

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

I love this!!!  Business in the boardroom and trash TV in the living room! "I work hard for this shit" needs to be made into a Primetimer t-shirt 😊.  I love it when Shakeb's mom says all of her catchphrases and that parrot jumps on her shoulder to egg her on.  I am a trash TV enthusiast, and my favorites lately are 90 Day Fiancé and I Love a Mama's Boy and pretty much anything TLC brings me. 

Yas GIF by Fergie

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I love the parrot's "leavings" dribbling down the lampshade at Shakeb's wicked mom's house.

I must rewatch this. No more folding laundry while being distracted watching this show. It's the little things you miss!

• Wink 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

No, Shakib, Emily's not going to take you going on a date with another girl the wrong way, she's going to take it the right way and be furious, you douchebag. And what's with the Beatles haircut?

I can laugh at all the others but the mom who's targeting her granddaughter's paternity is vile and genuinely upsetting. When it turns out she's wrong, she should never be allowed to see her grandchildren again.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Prewatched but Tre needs to buy mom a new wig instead of flowers…those genes are very strong

Call me crazy but I really like her, bad wig and all 

• Love 2

Shakib needs to get away from both of the women in his life, they're as odious as each other. The one he met for lunch or whatever didn't seem the brightest bulb in the pack but she would be a good choice. Emily needs to sit down & shut the fuck with her demanding expensive rings and general nastiness.

• Love 3

I had a mother in law from Hell (now deceased) so I get furious all over again watching this show and should probably stop watching. My MIL said all of these kinds of things and more although she never acted like she was in love with my husband, she just hated me.  If my husband demanded a paternity test to keep his mother happy I would tell him to get out and also not let my kids spend time with that grandmother. It is obvious she favors the kid who looks more like her son. I also would break up with someone who refuses to even acknowledge me on Valentine's Day while buying his mother flowers and dinner.. As far as Matt and his mom lounging at the cemetery; they both need psychiatric help. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

So far, I'm not liking the new pairs. The one demanding the paternity test -- she is downright evil and the Valentine's Day mom -- something seems off about her, and the son and his GF are as dull as dish rags.

Kelly is awful, but she is so over the top and Matt is such a dimwit and thinks he's the catch of the century that I can tolerate them. 

Emily, Shakeeb and Laila are irritating -- especially Shakeeb, but there is some comic gold there.

We need more passive-aggressive and crazy ass moms, not nasty Nancy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

valentines day is my moms birthday that's big like its a holiday ... DUDE it is a holiday for you and your spouse ... I get doing something for your mom for real but can you not also do something either earlier or later that day with your girl? do you have to spend the whole day with mom? that's just crazy that this would even be an issue 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

I'm not really liking the new moms either-especially that witch who wants the DNA test. She is just nasty and hateful. The Valentines day mom does need a new wig-the one she has isn't sitting correctly on her head. How does she expect her sons girl to do "women's work" like cooking and cleaning when she is always there doing those things? And paying his bills and on and on? And WTF is up with Shakeb's new hairstyle? It looks so stupid LOL!Wasn't he married before to a girl his mom picked out for him and it didn't work out? Matt and Kelly-good grief. I hope those were their grave spaces they were having the little picnic on. I know if I went out to the cemetery to visit my loved ones and found strangers sitting on their plots having wine and laying around there would be hell to pay.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Maisiesmom said:

I'm not really liking the new moms either-especially that witch who wants the DNA test. She is just nasty and hateful. The Valentines day mom does need a new wig-the one she has isn't sitting correctly on her head. How does she expect her sons girl to do "women's work" like cooking and cleaning when she is always there doing those things? And paying his bills and on and on? And WTF is up with Shakeb's new hairstyle? It looks so stupid LOL!Wasn't he married before to a girl his mom picked out for him and it didn't work out? Matt and Kelly-good grief. I hope those were their grave spaces they were having the little picnic on. I know if I went out to the cemetery to visit my loved ones and found strangers sitting on their plots having wine and laying around there would be hell to pay.

But you obviously have boundaries & they even more obviously do not.

• Love 4

My ex HATED his mother and she was the most lovely person ever. I questioned his younger sister and according to her, they were both spoiled - got anything they wanted. According to him, he was beat regularly. So he was as bat-shit crazy as most of these guys, but on a different level. This is why I am still single to this day. It's just not worth the drama.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Rebky said:

My ex HATED his mother and she was the most lovely person ever. I questioned his younger sister and according to her, they were both spoiled - got anything they wanted. According to him, he was beat regularly. So he was as bat-shit crazy as most of these guys, but on a different level. This is why I am still single to this day. It's just not worth the drama.

I'm single in my 30's and I can't stand dating drama- I absolutely love it in my trash TV shows, but not when it comes to my own dating!  I've dated 2 guys with victim complexes and Mommy issues- they're such a drag overtime.  One ex cancelled a special date with only 5 minutes notice because his mother had a "little tummy ache" after breakfast- he was 39 years old  🥴.   I broke up with him the following week and I learned from that cancellation that #1 his mom is a needy pussy and #2 he clearly has no respect for me or my time.  I watch this show as a precautionary tale- I'd rather live life single and marry someday if a guy is worth it to me than be enmeshed in some toxic ass family or try to prove myself to some bitch of a mother-in-law!  Onward and upward 😊!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I just wanna keep peace by letting my mom call you a cheating w#0$e who is lying about a child he has been raising on national television and you should be OK with that .......That is and his mom is ONLY 49? this is insane to me even if this is JUST for show just to get your name out there WHY would you do this its beyond disrespectful and will follow you guys forever 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Shakib's mom made me laugh this episode- she was peeking out the window with her sidekick Tootie on her shoulder and said, "That crazy guuur - she take my son away" and then when Tootie was pissed off at Shakib, Shakib's mom said, "Tootie is angry, he wants you to leave Emily- he does not like you together!" Even Tootie is unhinged 😉.  I am so excited for the drama when Matt's mom meets his girlfriend next week: when Kelly silently sipped her 7-Eleven big gulp sized margarita while staring her down, I thought "If looks could kill- TV commercial gold!"  Kelly is a bit of a lush and a conniving bitch, but she'd be fun to watch trash TV with and I like her dated haircut- the feathered high-volume hair cut is amazing and looks like birds of paradise are mating right on her head! 🤭

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Kelly is a bit of a lush and a conniving bitch, but she'd be fun to watch trash TV with and I like her dated haircut- the feathered high-volume hair cut is amazing and looks like birds of paradise are mating right on her head! 🤭

Sorry Hip To Be Square, but IMO Kelly is a horrible woman crippling her son, but he's complicit as is Kelly's absent hubby. Why don't any of these women want their children to be happy? I get this is scripted. I get Matt Sharp's love of weirdos, but these people are nuts to appear on teevee for a few bucks and some fame.

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BAForever said:

Sorry Hip To Be Square, but IMO Kelly is a horrible woman crippling her son, but he's complicit as is Kelly's absent hubby. Why don't any of these women want their children to be happy? I get this is scripted. I get Matt Sharp's love of weirdos, but these people are nuts to appear on teevee for a few bucks and some fame.

I completely agree! Kelly is terrible and 100% crippling her son's development and most of the people on this show are reality TV fame whores.  I just think it would be fun to watch trash TV and eat junk food with Matt's mom- not long term, but just for a day.   I suspect that Matt might be closeted and is dating women to please his mother's wishes for him.  If Matt is gay or bi, I do hope that he can live his truth and explore dating men.   I feel bad for Kristy with a mother-in-law insinuating that she's slept around on her son.  

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Personally I think that Matt is gay and Kelly just wants to be on TV. I don't think she would care if he was gay because as someone posted above then she would be the only woman in his life. And if I was Kristy I would cut her m-i-l out of her life and never let her see her granddaughters. Kristy seems to have some fire to her where Tre's girlfriend just stands there and looks sad and sheepish while Tre's mother just steamrolls over her. Truth be told- all these  so-called "men" need to grow some balls and live their lives instead of being coddled by their mommies.

• Applause 5
  • Love 4

Thoughts:

• Are we supposed to believe that Yussra is like a daughter to Laila but Shekeb had never met her before now?

• DNA on your own granddaughter - very messed up.

• Kelly has really grown into her role as a “witch of a mother-in-law” actress. I don’t know why Matt can’t accept his reality with not liking girls. All posters on Primetimer (including myself) who watch this show already see it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 6/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

valentines day is my moms birthday that's big like its a holiday ...

Unless someone is a child who doesn't understand why things might need to be rescheduled, there's NO reason a grown ass woman can't observe her birthday on a different day near her actual birthdate. Maybe on the weekend before or after! OR celebrate Valentine's Day on the 13th or 15th when places are less crowded anyway. This intractability doesn't bode well for the couple for future holidays. His mother will expect him to be there ON Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. and the girl and her family will have to work around HIS Mom's carved-in-stone schedule.  

Edited by magemaud
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5
On 6/22/2022 at 3:53 PM, Back Atcha said:

Don't MATT and KELLY ever watch the shows and/or read the various comments on social media?  Is it THAT important that they be on television?  Neither has any self-respect.

Her poor husband.  His poor father...if it IS his father.

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt were his own father with Kelly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Brittany wins the night for her retort to snide, sick snake Kelly "Did YOU sign a pre-nup?" Awesome!

Wuss Robert loses for even entertaining the thought that his wife should capitulate to his demonic mom's whims. If this hasn't opened his eyes to what a completely despicable person his mom is, what will it take? "My mother might be wrong?" Imbecile.

Shakeb wins booby prize for thinking his familiar needs to "bless" (more like curse) his apartment without Emily. "What are you doing here?" indeed. Yussra? He's a sleazeball for that trick.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

If you have to state that you DONT think of your mother in a sexual way then chances are dude you DO...she paints your nails and blows on your fingers and you comment on how that's the best blow job you ever got or dancing with her gets your juices flowing doesn't help with that earlier comment either ... I'm just saying 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4

Well that was some uncomfortable shit there. Poor Britany being grilled by Kelly-she even had her questions all typed out! I would have had to drink many more margaritas to put up with that crap! Run, girl, run! At least she got a jab in with the question about the pre-nup lol!  And the couples massage? Those poor therapists-squick factor of 10. Speaking of squick-what is up with Esther and Ethan? They are too weird. Why would Emily try to make up with Laila? (I did notice she kept the flower plants, tho) Then she comes over to the apartment and doesn't like the dogs. I was kind of hoping one would bite her lol! I did like Shekebs sweater, thought it was colorful. But why all the fuss when Emily comes home? She lives there too, ya know. I'm glad Kristy talked to the girls about Roberts evil mom-there has to be a way to get her to stop with the paternity test.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3

Thoughts:

• The fact that Robert doesn't seem to realize that even bringing up the paternity test means he believes his mom baffles me. Doesn't matter if he does or not, he's giving the impression he's in agreement with her.

• Dancing to "SEXUAL HEALING" with your MOM, you're joking right?!! If they actually go through with it, just imagine what their wedding guests will be thinking! Oh, they be trying to top Matt and Kelly for awkwardness right off the bat!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• The fact that Robert doesn't seem to realize that even bringing up the paternity test means he believes his mom baffles me. Doesn't matter if he does or not, he's giving the impression he's in agreement with her.

• Dancing to "SEXUAL HEALING" with your MOM, you're joking right?!! If they actually go through with it, just imagine what their wedding guests will be thinking! Oh, they be trying to top Matt and Kelly for awkwardness right off the bat!

Ugh to all.  It's hard to top Matt and Kelly with their couples' massage. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Am I the only one still watching this shit show? I admit to laughing out loud as Kelly tore around the yard on her ATV with that tree bouncing along behind. Was it really her driving or was it a stunt double?

Edited by Cancun
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Cancun said:

Am I the only one still watching this shit show? I admit to laughing out loud as Kelly tore around the yard on her ATV with that tree bouncing along behind. Was it really her driving or was it a stunt double?

I think it was really her!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I watch it but I don't get it.

These folks, do they think we are laughing with them or at them?

I mean, if it's real, then they would be the laughing stock by their friends, family and community.

If it's fake, then they still would be the laughing stock by their friends, family and community.

It's not like TLC pays a whole shit load of money.  I heard at best it's 1000$ an episode and that's if you are a 90 day'er.  I am betting these guys are getting like $500 an episode.

Either they are just wacked out crazy or thirsty and even then..... is that enough to expose an Oedipus Rex syndrome on tv?

And Matt honey.... it's 2022, just come out gay and prideful.  No one is judging.

• Love 8

Checked this out last night-good god what a joke. Kelly's hubs made an appearance-then quickly ran away. I think I would too. Seeing Kelly with her ever-present glass of wine peering through the window trying to spy on Matt was a hoot. She said she wanted to "observe". Observe what? Them maybe sexing it up? EWWW. She's just over the top and that poor girl needs to run like hell. And what is wrong with Shakeb telling Emily about his lunch "meeting"? He knows she will take it the wrong way since she is so insecure anyway and I know this will backfire into Shakebs face. What does she see in him anyway? He's not even that good-looking. Ethan and his mom-yikes! The mom has already taken over the wedding and everything else. I think his girlfriend is not the sharpest crayon in the box for putting up with this bullshit. And Tre's mom works my one last nerve-always hopping up and down acting like a child, but so defensive when it comes to her son. It seems her fear is the girlfriend will run off with the child-so what? Tre can always make another one lol! She is too passive when it comes to his mother. No backbone and I don't see a happy future for them.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Matt should come out already! His date plans are so performative and excessive- he's pulling all of the stops with hidden roses, decorations and fireside smores because he's trying to not only convince the girl, but also himself that there are romantic feelings! And that Ethan guy walking behind his mom during the rehearsal dinner planning and pulling her close to him from behind by her hips- major creepy vibes!! I noticed in body language that Ethan's mom was uncomfortable and kind of pulling away, so maybe she's joking about their dynamic whereas he might actually seriously be attracted to her.  Ethan always excuses his behavior by saying that he's just having fun and flirting- but who in the hell flirts with their mom?!  I am thoroughly appalled- can't wait for next week 😄!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

I agree with the above-who flirts with their mom? He should be flirting with his girlfriend. Didn't the mom say he was the oldest of 4 sons? How do the other sons interact with their mother?Next thing you know the mom will be wanting to go on the honeymoon with them (we have seen this before).  Ethan needs to straighten his mom out-otherwise the relationship will never work. And Matt needs to just give up on girls, find a nice guy and let Kelly spoil them both.

• Applause 5
  • Love 3

Thoughts:

• I can't deal with the Shekeb and Emily segments. They're so fake it's painful to watch.

• YOU. CAN'T. FLIRT. WITH. YOUR. OWN. MOTHER!!!!

• Matt’s dad knew EXACTLY what he was doing planting that bush. What a bro!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 7/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, Maisiesmom said:

Checked this out last night-good god what a joke. Kelly's hubs made an appearance-then quickly ran away. I think I would too. Seeing Kelly with her ever-present glass of wine peering through the window trying to spy on Matt was a hoot. She said she wanted to "observe". Observe what? Them maybe sexing it up? EWWW.

I wonder if Kelly is a barely functioning alcoholic and a peeping tom. I mean would it turn her on if she actually saw shit going on between Matt and whomever?! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
On 7/12/2022 at 8:13 PM, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Matt should come out already! His date plans are so performative and excessive- he's pulling all of the stops with hidden roses, decorations and fireside smores because he's trying to not only convince the girl, but also himself that there are romantic feelings! And that Ethan guy walking behind his mom during the rehearsal dinner planning and pulling her close to him from behind by her hips- major creepy vibes!! I noticed in body language that Ethan's mom was uncomfortable and kind of pulling away, so maybe she's joking about their dynamic whereas he might actually seriously be attracted to her.  Ethan always excuses his behavior by saying that he's just having fun and flirting- but who in the hell flirts with their mom?!  I am thoroughly appalled- can't wait for next week 😄!

I thought the same thing, who the hell flirts with their mom? And then owns it? Creepy weirdos that's who. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 1