Type keyword(s) to search

I Love A Mama’s Boy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm glad Matt's now-ex called him on his immaturity. He doesn't see it because his mom tells him everything he does and is is wonderful. It's hard to believe he's in his 30s. It would be hard to believe if he were 7. 

I'm still trying to figure out if Nancy is a good actress or the worst bitch ever. They really need to not let her see her granddaughters.

• Love 11

Ok. I have just a bit to say here. We will start with Matt and Brittany's "lunch". Loved her "boss mom" asking all the questions-just like Kelly did. Matt- NO like-no Mommy there to protect him, his facial expressions were golden. SO uncomfortable.!  So of course he runs away. To call Mommie cuz he's feeling attacked. Fuckin boo-hoo.

Next. Leyna (bride?) Says "like" Way too much. Please stop. She's "just starting" to figure out her future? Her fiancee is a "fashion designer"? Red flag? Is he gay too? I would like Layna to get out before it's too late. Her MIL will take over. RUN girl RUN!

Last thoughts. Emily. She wants to woo her evil MIL by cooking an Arabic/Asian cuisine dish for dinner. Nice thought, Emo, but you cant cook! And now evil Layla will be bringing her choice for dinner. Emily, girlfriend, give up!! Go find a nice Asian guy-you will never fit in with the Arabic people unless you convert.

I  mean no disrespect to any ethnic peoples here.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I don’t like Emily but who does this bitch ( the friends daughter) think she is? Why should Emily welcome you uninvited into her home and yes stealing her man is exactly what you are doing. Emily has nothing to prove to you. She is a piece of work.

• Love 8
On 8/7/2022 at 8:01 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Ethan calling his mom sexy and a MILF? I threw up in my mouth a little!!

Seems like Ethan's "sexy MILF" didn't teach her boys about boundaries.  There's no real room for a wife with any of these mama's boys.

• Sad 3
  • Love 9

After last season, I decided to NOT WATCH this show ever again--then because of the comments here and the previews for this week, I watched the current episode.  MATT is getting FATT ... especially the bottom half of his face.  He'd better watch it; he's getting weirder looking every year.  

His Air of Superiority is a joke--what a miserable specimen. His mother can trespass at a "little dentist's office," but Security would be called if the now ex-girlfriend decided to trespass at Konniving Kelly's place of business???   (Do Matt and Kelly no longer work together?)

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Matt's saying "She's a tit for tat girl" with the left-right neck attitude dance sent my Gaydar meter over the edge!! 😅

I got a gay friend to watch part of last week. He didn’t need more than the one moment when Matt said “Britt-nee,” with just the right amount of vocal head toss. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Oh, I almost forgot about Nancy (better yet, I would like to forget about her LOL). What a major bitch that woman is! Either Robert needs to hold his ground and tell his bitch mom to fuck off or Kristy needs to take those cute little girls and move far far away where their evil grandma will never see them again. Nobody, especially little kids need to deal with so much toxic behaviour, coming from a family member like a grandparent. Nancy is just too sick for words. After all the bullshit these parents went through for her, now she thinks its fake because she didn't see the swabbing?? Kiss my ass, scary woman!

• Applause 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I got a gay friend to watch part of last week. He didn’t need more than the one moment when Matt said “Britt-nee,” with just the right amount of vocal head toss. 

So true! I'm born and raised in SF "Home of the Gays", and I knew instantly when I observed Matt's mannerisms and heard his voice that he was gay.  Believe it or not, there are still quite a few closeted guys on the dating apps here who are "pulling a Matt" by dating women rather than living their truth- it makes it hard for a straight lady like myself to date in this city and I can't pull a Brit-knee and try to give a guy the benefit of the doubt if he's (true story) talking to me about Broadway musicals, my "fabulous purse" or his love for floral tapestry and cronuts on a first date 😅.  

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I KNEW that cow Nancy was going to claim there is still uncertainty unless it showed 100%.  She is not only evil, she is just plain dumb and ignorant. Mentally and emotionally challenged in every way. There is not a man on this planet that I would stay with if that heffer was part of the package (or any of the other stoopids). NONE! ZERO! ZILCH!

• Applause 8
5 hours ago, Rebky said:

I KNEW that cow Nancy was going to claim there is still uncertainty unless it showed 100%.  She is not only evil, she is just plain dumb and ignorant. Mentally and emotionally challenged in every way.

She said she'd believe "Maury."  Someone with connections should get her on his show... feature a few clips of the cruel remarks she made so the audience can BOO before she hears the results and BOO after she hears them and (probably) runs backstage and falls to the floor like the other lying famewhores.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nancy will always move the goal posts. If she saw both Robert and the daughter get swabbed and it still was positive, she would say she didn’t trust that Kristy didn’t send in a duplicate. If she did the swabbing and sent in the test herself, she’d say she doesn’t trust spit swabs- it needs to be a blood test. If she was at the doctors and saw the blood test and results, she’d start finding articles from 25 years that poke holes in DNA testing. It will never be enough. And the fact that Robert doesn’t see that makes him crazier than her.

Nancy is the worst person I've ever seen on a show. Scripted or not. I just cannot believe what I'm watching. It's awful and I hope her granddaughters never have to see those videos of her denying them as her bio grandkids. Disgusting.

This little revenge lunch was not even worth the trouble. Brittany should have just ghosted Matt, the catty closeted douchebag. Waste of time. He can dish it out, but can’t take it. He was so condescending when he was talking about Brittany working in a "little dentists office", versus his mom's job in a real estate office. Talking like they are so much better than her..... that scene really irked me.

Ethan called his mother a MILF. Ugh. Also he was drooling over her in that cheesy sequined outfit that he picked out! Double ugh. He’s supposedly a fashion designer. That was news in this episode. Where does he work? Or works for himself?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 8/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

This little revenge lunch was not even worth the trouble. Brittany should have just ghosted Matt, the catty closeted douchebag. Waste of time. He can dish it out, but can’t take it. He was so condescending when he was talking about Brittany working in a "little dentists office", versus his mom's job in a real estate office. Talking like they are so much better than her..... that scene really irked me

Many "little dentists" can make a patients' lives miserable if some sort of "situation" calls for it.  Let's just hope neither Kelly and/or Matt needs a dental appointment in the near future.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Wink 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

As mentioned previously, I follow Kim on IG. She now has pics of her and Brittany, calling Brittany her "new best friend". I am loving it. I mentioned how Matt is very obviously gay, and Kim gave me a like. 😁 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Rebky said:

As mentioned previously, I follow Kim on IG. She now has pics of her and Brittany, calling Brittany her "new best friend". I am loving it. I mentioned how Matt is very obviously gay, and Kim gave me a like. 😁 

Bet they have fun comparing notes. Matt and Kelly are heinous. Live together you weirdos. Nobody cares. 

• Love 8

Smart girl. Go on and leave.  Take the kid and go to yo momma's. Just stop with the bullshit.  Tre and Abbie - just break up.

And WHY??? Brittney why?? Do you really care?  And why would Kelly care that Matt might have cheated on Brittney if she can't stand her and she thinks she's snarky??

Brittney girl!!! STAWP!  Just move along and be grateful you found out what an ass Matt is!!

And Emily?  Girl.  Stawp too.  Give up.  Shakeeb is already gone. You're in love with a ghost.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

Well, that was a shit-show! Don't Tre and Abbie have a child? When she was packing up to leave to go stay with her mom (good idea) they never discussed the boy. Is Tre (more like his mom) going to take care of him or is he going with Abbie?  And Matt and Kelly-good god that green top she was wearing was so FUGLY it was hurting my eyes! When Matt spilled the tea about seeing someone else to his mom I was SO hoping he would say it was a guy. She would have fallen out of her chair LOL! But an "older" woman with kids? Kelly will see that as a direct threat to her-another "mommy" substitute that might take her place.  And Brittney needs to just forget about Matt- he was no prize, girlfriend, just a load of baggage you don't need. Now, the dinner. HA! Emily should have bit her tongue and tried to be pleasant but no, the bitch in her was raging. And, if she cooked the food herself the house would have smelled like food so that was a real tip-off that it was all take-out. I just don't get why she fights so hard to keep this loser he will never love her without his mommies approval. Let him go and start over for Pete's sake. And Ethan and his mom in the pool?? Even the girlfriends friends were squicked out-along with me! And no, pushy mom, you don't get a second dress for the reception, especially that spangly thing she tried on. It was too short and too tight.  I don't see much of a future for those two.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Did Kelly just say "I have to steer Matt back in the STRAIGHT direction"? 

Oh yes she did... comic gold.

As much as I dislike Kelly and Esther, I prefer those types of moms than the ugly mean-spirited ones like Laila and Nancy. They need to ditch Laila, Emily and Shakeeb. It is an old, tired storyline, there is nothing likable about any one of them and Emily is the worst actress ever.

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

Well, that was a shit-show! Don't Tre and Abbie have a child? When she was packing up to leave to go stay with her mom (good idea) they never discussed the boy. Is Tre (more like his mom) going to take care of him or is he going with Abbie?  And Matt and Kelly-good god that green top she was wearing was so FUGLY it was hurting my eyes! When Matt spilled the tea about seeing someone else to his mom I was SO hoping he would say it was a guy. She would have fallen out of her chair LOL! But an "older" woman with kids? Kelly will see that as a direct threat to her-another "mommy" substitute that might take her place.  And Brittney needs to just forget about Matt- he was no prize, girlfriend, just a load of baggage you don't need. Now, the dinner. HA! Emily should have bit her tongue and tried to be pleasant but no, the bitch in her was raging. And, if she cooked the food herself the house would have smelled like food so that was a real tip-off that it was all take-out. I just don't get why she fights so hard to keep this loser he will never love her without his mommies approval. Let him go and start over for Pete's sake. And Ethan and his mom in the pool?? Even the girlfriends friends were squicked out-along with me! And no, pushy mom, you don't get a second dress for the reception, especially that spangly thing she tried on. It was too short and too tight.  I don't see much of a future for those two.

I'm not a regular watcher but she did say something about how he would be able to see "Cam" even if they weren't together. 

The new person in Matt's wife is named Devon which COULD be a man! It would be Kelly's worst nightmare if it was an older MAN with kids! 

• Fire 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

I just don't get why she fights so hard to keep this loser he will never love her without his mommies approval. Let him go and start over for Pete's sake.

Ummm...TLC scripts, contract, and paycheck(s)??   What pathetic Film/TV graduate has to churn out this dreck?

• Applause 3

An older woman with teenagers is pursuing the closeted Mommy's boy Matt?!  Shouldn't she be old enough to recognize and sprint from all of his issues? He'd make a fun catty gal-pal babysitter if she has daughters though 😅

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Matt! He actually admitted to cheating and Kelly actually responded like a normal mom telling him that he was wrong, that’s not how she raised him, he needs to own up to his mistakes and apologize. But still Matt’s being disgusting. “I met her in 2019.” So she was the one you cheated on Kim with to?

Does anyone else feel that Tre just let Abbey go far too easily there? It was like he had already checked out way before!

How is Laila calling Emily rude all the time?! Shekeb is an asshat. He was taking Yussra and Laila’s side that whole dinner. Emily - honey…please leave him! Just leave. He is in his 30s, already divorced, and a fool. This show’s check cannot be that great.

Esther not grasping why it’s inappropriate to have a dress change for her son’s wedding is insane. IT’S NOT YOUR SWEET 16, IT’S NOT YOUR WEDDING, you already got to pick everything— stop trying to be the actual center of attention on Leyna’s day.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Esther not grasping why it’s inappropriate to have a dress change for her son’s wedding is insane. IT’S NOT YOUR SWEET 16, IT’S NOT YOUR WEDDING, you already got to pick everything— stop trying to be the actual center of attention on Leyna’s day.

Why should Esther think that ANYTHING she does or says around her son (sons?) or on TV is inappropriate. She and TLC have presented information that she's VERY POPULAR with her kids and their friends.  If she's not invited somewhere, she shows up and nothing embarrassing happens to her.  Looks like she has always been rewarded for peculiar or bad behavior.  Nothing's gonna stop her...even now she's getting a showbiz paycheck for it.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Man, where to start with these crazy people? Hey Nancy-were you the ugly girl in high school who bossed everyone around and always wanted to beat someones ass? Grow up, you hateful bitch! I thought she had more kids-why do we only see Robert and the punk-ass brother visit? I hope Kristy takes those kids far away and doesn't let them anywhere near their hateful grandmother, because you know Robert will sneak off to see his precious mommy. And Shakeb's back home, just like Leila wanted. Wiping his face, feeding him like a baby, hanging with the smelly bird. What does Emily see in this guy? Is he hung like a horse? His personality sucks. And you know he will hook up with Yussera when she gets back from her trip home. He is way too flirty with her so Emily-wake up and smell the bird shit! Find someone else whose mother doesn't hate your guts. Kind of missed Kelly and Matt (oops, did I say that?) LOL!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Here's a PSA I never thought I'd have to share: if you find yourself saying, to the man who's supposed to be your partner, "I want you to stop flirting with your mom," I cannot urge you strongly enough to run like your ass is on fire.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

It was interesting to note that Ethan's mom (Esther? It's MY money, so I get to plan the entire wedding) must have been 42-ish when she snagged her 27yr-old husband.  He seems great...level-headed and patient (apparently VERY patient).

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3

Robert’s mom is a trash …100% T R A S H … she isn’t taking your son away from you .. you are pushing him away with this nonsense..

screaming about how you were only doing this for him to “lift the vale from his eyes” about his wife then get mad cause it didn’t prove you right. And his nasty jerrycurl brother can kick all the rocks with his chiming in with we don’t know if the test is real..sit your tired ugly ass down you know you will never be her favorite lol 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 8/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, Maisiesmom said:

And, if she cooked the food herself the house would have smelled like food so that was a real tip-off that it was all take-out.

Emily seems so vapid that she didn't even realize that takeout containers are- well- indicative of takeout. Did she and Shakeb really think they were pulling that off? He is as dumb as a post and good God, what were those shoes he was wearing horseback riding? Of course, their storyline is so fake it's ridiculous. It looks like they're in a school play trying not to laugh when they read their lines.

Matt and Kelly- gross, gross, gross.  When he was "discussing" with what's-her-name the hygienist and her boss, he was the perfect example of a 13-year old girl: "Umm, Brit-neee, I texted, but okay..." (head toss). He looked ready to cry when he ran to the car to call his mommy to have her reassure him that yes, honey- you are always right.

I don't really follow Tre/Lorinda or Robert/Christy/Nancy closely because I find them boring. I do think Nancy is downright terrifying and I wouldn't let any small children around her under any circumstances. Christy has an odd, flat affect and I can't decide if she is a little slow-witted or maybe just has a bit of Stockholm Syndrome at this point. 

The MILF/designer "couple"- she is weird and I have a problem with a woman who requires validation of her worth as a sexual being from her SONS. Something is super disturbing about that. I have two sons and they do NOT say I look "hot," "sexy," etc- nor do I offer them "drinky winkys," cradle them in the swimming pool or share eating fresh strawberries with them.

I felt gross just typing that.

ADDENDUM: why, oh why does EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this (and most other Matt Sharp gems) say "me and Abby," "me and my mom," "me and Shakeb's relationship," etc etc etc.  Does no one know damn grammar anymore?

Edited by KateHearts
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Yussra is the only decent actress in that storyline. Shekeb can't even believably flirt with her without awkward line readings. When the writers are giving the "homewrecker" character more sensible dialog, you know it's in trouble. She's trying to tell Shekeb that her showing up was bulllshit and apologize and Shekeb is arguing with her, No, asshole, she's right, Laila shouldn't have brought her, period.

• Fire 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

ADDENDUM: why, oh why does EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this (and most other Matt Sharp gems) say "me and Abby," "me and my mom," "me and Shakeb's relationship," etc etc etc.  Does no one know damn grammar anymore?

Love that!  And what about, like,"Donald and I's relationship"?   We, like, talk back to the, like, TV continually, like, correcting everyone's, like, grammar--even actors on well known network SCRIPTED shows!  Apparently, like, writers and editors, like, don't know "damn grammar" either.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Shekeb can't even believably flirt with her without awkward line readings.

He, Laila, Emily, and even the BIRD must be relatives of TLC executives or Sharp himself.  OR ... they "have something" on someone in power.  Those three are pitiful, embarrassing, and a waste of data.  Surely no one else would hire them for any type of work that required personality, memorization, or rudimentary acting skills.  They are a joke.

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
On 8/8/2022 at 6:24 PM, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Matt's saying "She's a tit for tat girl" with the left-right neck attitude dance sent my Gaydar meter over the edge!! 😅

It's unfortunate that Matt doesn't realize what a GREAT TIME...great life he would have if he just admitted to himself and Mommie Dearest that he's GAY!  He can have a great social life: clubs, parties, dinners.  FRIENDS!  True friends!!!  He would have a great support system.  He doesn't know what he's missing by tethered to UNO WHO's bra straps.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

It's unfortunate that Matt doesn't realize what a GREAT TIME...great life he would have if he just admitted to himself and Mommie Dearest that he's GAY!  He can have a great social life: clubs, parties, dinners.  FRIENDS!  True friends!!!  He would have a great support system.  He doesn't know what he's missing by tethered to UNO WHO's bra straps.

I have a friend that dates girls because his family will cut him out if he dates guys. (I don’t understand what the girls get out of it to be honest) and he is now engaged to one while I know he still is out there randomly doing guys …Some people will do whatever it takes not to lose that inheritance I guess .. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1