Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Bubble Trouble

• Start Topic

Lindsey plays the seductress; Quaylon puts his foot down; Kristianna asks John for a huge favor.

Hm, I'm thinking all Lindsey would have to do to seduce Flappy is not rip his head off when he speaks to her.  Not a lot of effort needed.  Then again, she also has to stop the bile from rising when kissing him which would take serious effort. 

Sounds like Quaylon will be the same charmer we saw in the car next week.  Will he put his foot down in Houston?  Is it time to tell Shavel that he's not ready for an insta-family, no matter how much he lurves her and her daughter? 

Our favorite ersatz Indian is back, with the brown haired Selma Bouvier by his side.  Anyone think maybe, just maybe, Kristianna is not doing so well at the halfway house?  After all, she's been so successful previously it's hard to imagine she would have issues this time.  🙄

Original air date 2020.10.16

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I missed the reason why Kristianna got in trouble. 

Very surprised that Lindsey voluntarily (though drunkenly) agreed to sex with Flappy.

Destinee seems amoral or sociopathic; I wouldn't leave a pet, child or anyone helpless alone with her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I missed the reason why Kristianna got in trouble. 

She was caught having lunch with John when she was supposed to be going to job interviews.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Shawn should of just married his baby mama or went to the local strip club to get another woman lol. That was random Destiney's sister wanted to go out and on Shawn's dime. His poor children. John is irresponsible too. Horrible idea to move in people you don't know and someone with an addiction problem. His poor children too. I'm surprised Lindsay actually slept with Scott lol. Good for you Scott lol. Heather is batcrap crazy. 

• Love 5

You could see the desperation through the screen when Scott saw Lindsey in the bathtub. Please don’t try to convince me that Scot is hot, Lindsey. I have eyeballs. 

Same thing with Shawn. These girls sure know how to use sex as a manipulation, don’t they? And these guys just fall for it. The ego.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I don't really understand the halfway house system but could Kristianna not be placed in a halfway home that she had not escaped/run from half a dozen times before?  Maybe there's a pattern here and it's not helpful to have her in the same place with people she's bought drugs from, sold drugs to or done drugs with?  

I actually kind of believe Lindsay with that "letter."  It wasn't addressed to anyone.  I really thought that Scott was going to find where she had been communicating with another sucker.  And I really didn't need to visualize Scott and Lindsay getting down and dirty on the floor, with  her leg out the side while her ankle monitor was being charged.  No, thanks.

Shovel needs to remember that Quaylon went into the pokey when he was 17 so he's not going to act an adult now.  He shouldn't be getting a one-way ticket to Houston with no definite plans to return.  Isn't he on parole?  How can he do that?  And who's paying for his ticket?  Shovel's daughter is adorable though.

I really hope that Dylan doesn't get into trouble again, does not return to prison and stays away from Heather.  He is so polite and nice to her aunt -- and you know Aunt Diane was freaking out over the parole officer being there.  Did the PO arrive right after they left or is Heather driving out of state to a hotel/motel?  If they were only going to get a hotel room, is there not one within 15 minutes?  I was actually nervous for Dylan last night, that he would be sent back to prison because of Heather's irrational, childish ass -- although I guess that's one way to get away from her.

Destinie is just vile.  Shawn's an idiot but it's annoying to hear her complain about him when he put up her bond (stupidly), he pays for her to live, he paid for the flight to CA, he paid for their hotel room and he was paying for her gambling and drinking with her sister.  He even is probably paying for the phone that she refused to answer.  If he wasn't such an idiot, I would say he needs to get his name off her bond, get his $5k back, repo his credit cards, the cell phone he gave her and kick her skanky ass out.  She treats him like shit, she's not attractive, she has zero prospects for her future, she's only working at drinking, gambling and hooking up with other women so why exactly is he so determined to hang on to her?  Oh yes, let's not forget she also goes batshit crazy when his baby mama calls about their kids.  She was totally high when he came home to find her in the hot tub.  

• Love 11

I fell asleep toward the end of the show and missed the two big twists of the night. (Thank you, WE app, for your timely postings!)

Destinie spends $500-600 a DAY of Shawn’s money gambling?!? I don’t know whether she’s just exaggerating—or is this like still month 1 so he hasn’t gotten the credit card bill yet? He’s worried about the $50,000 bond, but she’s going to spend that much gambling and buying furniture and Adios Motherfuckers.

Even better was Lindsey’s “reading log.” Were there other book quotes? We’re they labeled with the book they’re from? (This was not.) If it was from a book, she should have said what book it’s from. Note that these were loose papers shoved in her bound notebook, so even if it was some type of reading journal, the page wasn’t officially part of it. Sounds like a pretty solid plan...aside from the fact that Scott doesn’t nearly have as much money as he led her to believe—which is why she was so angry when she saw the house.

So, who has the better plan for bilking her man out of money? Destinie has a brazen approach wherein she’ll take as much as she can right out in the open until Shawn eventually cuts her off. Lindsey has to play the long con here, which means many more painful floor sex escapades and bubble baths. Thwarted by putting her dastardly plans on paper!

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Sigh. Sadly I think think the Flap is only like .00000888999 a better option for Miley Grace, then her asshole, entitled mother. But I also think Lins is a mess because she’s second generation mess. 
 Flap would at least keep the lights on for Miley. 
Shawn should donate his brain to science. He’s clearly not using it. 

Heather. Check yourself to rehab or the mental health facility. She is like a deranged toddler. 
And she looks really old in some lights. Like Aunt Diane’s age. 

And again sadly that shows me she was traumatized. Often people stay in that same age where they were assaulted, mentally. Without help or intervention. 

And I am glad aunt Diane is alive. I was worried for her. Heather looked hangry too. 

dylan has beautiful bone structure. Like damn. I am alway envious of men with those cheekbones. No fair. 

Shovel looks like a shovel. I can’t stomach her. She’s a smug asshole too. Bish u are not doing any of those two children a favor pushing them to be daddy and daughter. They both kids. U ruined their time at the zoo too. Mean Mommie. And shovel is a child too. She is a tantrum thrower as well. I don’t get it. Her family seems like nice, stable folks. Where did she come from? 

Thank  god jessica and her missing tooth were not shown. 

The .00000000 Native American annoys the shit out of me. He’s another terrible parent and enabler. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Even better was Lindsey’s “reading log.” Were there other book quotes? We’re they labeled with the book they’re from?

Plus she said she copies excerpts that are funny.  Except that wasn’t funny.  Someone else may have written that but if so it’s clear that she admired the plan and that’s why she copied it.

• Love 6

Yes. Why did she copy it? What was the purpose? It’s not like it was a beautiful Khalil Gibran quote. There was a reason why she liked it to the point that she took time to write it out and save it. 

• Love 9

Hey, Scott, enter a few of those "book quotes" into Google and run that search engine.

If those are truly lines from a published book, the excerpt and title of the book should pop up in the results.  

Of course, we all know these fools' critical thinking skills are sorely lacking so that's obviously a rhetorical suggestion.

Hey, Shawn, if you've given a hosebeast like Destinie access to your credit cards, checking the statement every day would probably be the common sense thing to do.  If she's really skimming $500+ a day off that card, and you're not bothering to check the balance regularly, well...that's on you, buddy.  It's not like Destinie has been living in a monastery.  

Here again, this is obviously a rhetorical statement since Shawn's bulb is of even lower wattage than Scott's.  

Dylan, you may want to pack your shit and find somewhere else to stay.  I can just envision Heather going off on a rant in front of the PO and saying something stupid (intentionally or not) that will get your ass sent back to prison.  This woman isn't simply a loose cannon, she's verging on being one-woman H-bomb.  

I was a bit surprised she didn't bitch that the parole officer was robbing her of her time with Dylan, and they were all conspiring against her.  

Shovel, get off Quaylon's ass.  If I interpreted it correctly, he's more or less doing what your pastor indicated he should do.  Making sure he's physically and emotionally strong enough to handle the struggles of outside life before he dives into a commitment.  He's not your daughter's father, he's not your husband, and he needs time to decompress and regroup.  Here's an idea...give him a reason to come back from Houston, because always riding his ass and running your mouth is just going to make living in Houston more appealing.  

Can't wait to see that buffoon cosplaying as a Native American trying to track down his "wife" in that parking lot.  I'm still questioning whether that ridiculous van-side ceremony was even legal.  I would say I hope she and her sister take him for every penny he's got, but I don't think there are many US dollars to harvest with this dude.  

What a fucktastrophy of a season...and I'm loving every hot messy minute of it.  

• Love 18
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So, who has the better plan for bilking her man out of money? Destinie has a brazen approach wherein she’ll take as much as she can right out in the open until Shawn eventually cuts her off. Lindsey has to play the long con here, which means many more painful floor sex escapades and bubble baths. Thwarted by putting her dastardly plans on paper!

Destinee will bleed Shawn white and dip without a backward glance. She knows on some level that she'll be back in prison soon enough. so she'll just party it up until then on Shawn's ever dwindling dime. Lindsey is PISSED OFF. Flappy, while he may be comfortable, is not "rich". And she is mad about it. She knows she's got what it takes to keep that sucker on a string though. He's dazzled. That be-monitored ankle, hanging seductively out of that tub--ye gods. What they have in common is the sure and certain knowledge that there's another mark out there, and obtainable with very little effort. 

I'm sad we didn't get more Heather-y goodness. She is going to be the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? Dylan better make sure he knows where all the kitchen knives are, I'm just saying. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Destinee will bleed Shawn white and dip without a backward glance. She knows on some level that she'll be back in prison soon enough.

I think she feels more comfortable in prison. Sad, but she practically said that, right? She just doesn't know how to live in the outside world and isn't willing to try. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I think she feels more comfortable in prison. Sad, but she practically said that, right? She just doesn't know how to live in the outside world and isn't willing to try. 

Ugh, a lot of these felons on this show have that, "I'm going to do what I want, nobody is going to tell ME what to do!" attitude...

And ironically never have the self-awareness to realize that very attitude is likely what got them locked up in the first place.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Hey, Scott, enter a few of those "book quotes" into Google and run that search engine.Can't wait to see that buffoon cosplaying as a Native American trying to track down his "wife" in that parking lot.  I'm still questioning whether that ridiculous van-side ceremony was even legal.  I would say I hope she and her sister take him for every penny he's got, but I don't think there are many US dollars to harvest with this dude.  

Nope, no license, no marriage.  But I do feel for her.  I don't think she was really set up for success by just repeating the exact same pattern that has failed her in the past.

And I feel like the Heather/Dylan story only lasted for like the day he was released, which is why they were introduced so late in the season, and why we only got a few minutes of footage.  I love that insanity so much, I'd watch a minute by minute replay, no editing needed.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

The .00000000 Native American annoys the shit out of me. He’s another terrible parent and enabler. 

John should switch names with Destinee’s boyfriend. Then he could call himself Shawnee.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 12
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

And I feel like the Heather/Dylan story only lasted for like the day he was released, which is why they were introduced so late in the season, and why we only got a few minutes of footage.  I love that insanity so much, I'd watch a minute by minute replay, no editing needed.

I think so too.  All of the previews we've seen of them has been  that scene of them in the car with Heather turning the camera away and Dylan yelling not to go down a one way street the wrong way.  If they'd shown all their footage at once it would have probably just been one episode.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Sigh. Sadly I think think the Flap is only like .00000888999 a better option for Miley Grace, then her asshole, entitled mother. But I also think Lins is a mess because she’s second generation mess

I don’t think she’s a second generation mess, I thought her mother seemed normal.  

Lindsey had sex with Flappy.  Let that sync in. Sex. With. Flappy. With the lights on.  Really bright lights.  She could see Flappy's flap heading toward her face.  And when he took the towel off to cover the camera she got a full naked Flappy view.  This will haunt me for a long, long time.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Nope, no license, no marriage.  But I do feel for her.  I don't think she was really set up for success by just repeating the exact same pattern that has failed her in the past.

Oooh, that makes sense!  I had thought maybe they just filmed them as a backup couple and hit a jackpot.  

I can't imagine enduring this much batshit crazy in one afternoon, but with Heather involved, it seems anything is possible.  

Spoiler

I read a month or so ago - and think I posted it under their thread - that Dylan already had been granted a restraining order filed against her. 

18 hours ago, sempervivum said:

(pouts) I can't believe nobody here hasn't done this yet!

I can't even remember any of the words or I'd try it myself.

I found it odd that she said she would write down quotes from books she found entertaining...and yet not bother to jot down the name of the book or the author.  Things that make you go hmmmm.  

7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lindsey had sex with Flappy.  Let that sync in. Sex. With. Flappy. With the lights on.  Really bright lights.  She could see Flappy's flap heading toward her face.  And when he took the towel off to cover the camera she got a full naked Flappy view.  This will haunt me for a long, long time.

But I haven't had a full cup of coffee yet 🤢

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

thats her grandmother. 

Yep, Miley Grace lives with what would be her great-grandma, Lindsey's grandmother.  Lindsey's own mother dumped Lindsey on her mother to raise, if I remember it correctly back to the beginning episodes.  The grandmother/great-grandmother has been tasked with raising both her own daughter's (Lindsey's mom's kid aka Lindsey) and now Lindsey's own daughter, Miley Grace.  No wonder the woman is ready to be done being a parent.  I guess Miley Grace's father's family isn't involved her life at this point.  

• Love 5

I too think the Dylan/Heather situation blew up much faster than production hoped.  5 minutes out of prison she's trying to sex him up on the road.  Two hours out and she's pitching a fit because he is speaking with her aunts.  Not much longer than that and she's driving erratically.   By that time Dylan is probably thinking prison is safer than being around Heather.  

Add in that Tyrice had only a few hours with Chanda's kind soul and her ass and that left some work for editing.  Of course we know she just lost his address and forgot how to answer her phone and <add litany of nonsensical excuses here>. 

This is a season of deep delusion (Tyrice - Chnada's coming back/wasn't using me; Shawn - Destinie is the love of my life even if she's bleeding me dry and has physically attacked me; Flappy - Lindsey really loves me and wants to settle down and start a family; Shavel - Quaylon is ready to be husband and father after spending his entire adult life in prison; Jessica - substitute Maurice for Quaylon; John - people believe I'm Native American) and full on crazy (Heather, 'nuf said).  Add in drug addiction (Kristianna and many others) and the LAL cocktail is complete.  

• Love 14
14 hours ago, coffee drinker said:

Yep, Miley Grace lives with what would be her great-grandma, Lindsey's grandmother.  Lindsey's own mother dumped Lindsey on her mother to raise, if I remember it correctly back to the beginning episodes.  The grandmother/great-grandmother has been tasked with raising both her own daughter's (Lindsey's mom's kid aka Lindsey) and now Lindsey's own daughter, Miley Grace.  No wonder the woman is ready to be done being a parent.  I guess Miley Grace's father's family isn't involved her life at this point.  

I feel bad for Miley and her grandmother. Addiction can be a cycle.  My aunt was a drug addict for decades. She’s clean and sober now for decades but her kids and grandkid are still in the cycle of addiction and prison. 

And Many addicts are skilled at finding someone to enable  take care of them. My ex husband, for example that just lost his second wife, momma. 

I wasn’t attacking the grandma. Just my observations.

• Love 2
On 10/17/2020 at 11:35 AM, Persnickety1 said:

buffoon cosplaying as a Native American

^^^This is perfection. Burying money along the road for Kristianna? I'll tell ya, if I saw this character on the side of the road with a shovel, I would be calling 911 positive that I've just witnessed a body disposal. 

Anyway, I watched the shitshow yesterday and was not disappointed. After the usual positive reinforcement that this show gives me by reminding me that I am a relatively normal, level headed, logical, hard working, and high functioning member of society, I sit back and laugh at all the ridiculousness of these idiots. 

Nothing new that hasn't been said but...

Heather is next level crazy. I mean seriously. Heather is the type that will throw hands at the grocery store if another woman makes eye contact with Dylan. And then yell at Dylan for the next week about how he's not paying attention to her. Y'all are going to think I'm crazy now, but I've been trying to think of who Heather reminds me of looks wise. And I think she looks like Lisa Rinna's distant second cousin four times removed. There's something about her. And I hope Heather doesn't read this because she will be so happy to be compared to a Housewife. Ugh. But I do think Heather has serious mental health issues and/or substance abuse issues. 

Quaalud & Shovel are doomed. He's not ready for an insta family and she preferred it when he was in prison and he was "all hers."

Scott careening into the tub with Lindsey. I did not need to see it. Floor sex while your main squeeze's ankle monitor is charging up next to the outlet is priceless. Glad to see romance isn't dead. And that letter/writing the next day? No way it's from a book. Don't believe it for one second. 

If we all took a shot each time Destinee said "dude" we would all still be drunk 3 days later. Shawn is dumb as a box of rocks, and Destinee is a lunatic. If Shawn is stupid enough to give his credit cards over, go ahead Destinee, charge'em up. They kind of deserve eachother.

The delusion is exceptionally strong this season. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

^^^This is perfection. Burying money along the road for Kristianna? I'll tell ya, if I saw this character on the side of the road with a shovel, I would be calling 911 positive that I've just witnessed a body disposal. 

Anyway, I watched the shitshow yesterday and was not disappointed. After the usual positive reinforcement that this show gives me by reminding me that I am a relatively normal, level headed, logical, hard working, and high functioning member of society, I sit back and laugh at all the ridiculousness of these idiots. 

Nothing new that hasn't been said but...

Heather is next level crazy. I mean seriously. Heather is the type that will throw hands at the grocery store if another woman makes eye contact with Dylan. And then yell at Dylan for the next week about how he's not paying attention to her. Y'all are going to think I'm crazy now, but I've been trying to think of who Heather reminds me of looks wise. And I think she looks like Lisa Rinna's distant second cousin four times removed. There's something about her. And I hope Heather doesn't read this because she will be so happy to be compared to a Housewife. Ugh. But I do think Heather has serious mental health issues and/or substance abuse issues. 

Quaalud & Shovel are doomed. He's not ready for an insta family and she preferred it when he was in prison and he was "all hers."

Scott careening into the tub with Lindsey. I did not need to see it. Floor sex while your main squeeze's ankle monitor is charging up next to the outlet is priceless. Glad to see romance isn't dead. And that letter/writing the next day? No way it's from a book. Don't believe it for one second. 

If we all took a shot each time Destinee said "dude" we would all still be drunk 3 days later. Shawn is dumb as a box of rocks, and Destinee is a lunatic. If Shawn is stupid enough to give his credit cards over, go ahead Destinee, charge'em up. They kind of deserve eachother.

The delusion is exceptionally strong this season. 

This post?  

lalgif.gif

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

If we all took a shot each time Destinee said "dude" we would all still be drunk 3 days later.

That is so on target, dude! I mean, like dude, I couldn't have said it better myself.

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

If we all took a shot each time Destinee said "dude" we would all still be drunk 3 days later. Shawn is dumb as a box of rocks, and Destinee is a lunatic. If Shawn is stupid enough to give his credit cards over, go ahead Destinee, charge'em up. They kind of deserve eachother.)The delusion is exceptionally strong this season. 

Y'all ain't getting me with that. I tried that every time Grange (90 day fiance) said she was done on one episode. I don't remember anything about that night. 

• LOL 9

Someone please tell me that this motherfucker Shawn did not just fix his mouth to say that he would agree to ignore calls from the mother of his children to appease some salty felon who looks like a damn troll.  Please tell me that didn't actually happen, because I just can't. 

Also, why the hell are they filming at this Tiger King Zoo.  Ick.

Oh hey, Shavel is getting a real time lesson in why you don't let your children rely on some random felon as a father figure right out the gate.  Guess you shoulda bought him a nicer truck Shavel, better luck next time. 

Also, Shavel's braids look good, but her wigs and weaves look horrible for someone who claims to be a hairstylist.  

Oh look, Lindsey is complaining about something, it must be a day of the week that ends in the letter Y.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Wow, in Heather's interviews....she really looks like she is doing a lot of meth.  The bad skin and the gaunt face.....she looks like she is a middle mugshot in that "faces of meth" project.  Like, she isn't quite scary looking yet, and she still has her teeth but she is on her way there. 

Also, she was annoyed by her aunts...being in their house?  I had a feeling Heather was half planning to run that car into a wall in a murder-suicide.  

• Love 13
On 10/18/2020 at 12:10 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Nope, I do not accept that version of reality.  I fast forwarded past him getting in the tub and only restarted when the dogs were barking at a closed door.  In my mind they had a spirited discussion and debate about the invisible hand theory of economics...perhaps with a little zero theory thrown in.  

I do not believe they had sex at all.  No ma'am.  No sex.  Just a discussion.  About economic and mathematical theories.  That is all .  Nothing more.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 10/17/2020 at 5:46 AM, JenE4 said:

I fell asleep toward the end of the show and missed the two big twists of the night. (Thank you, WE app, for your timely postings!)

Destinie spends $500-600 a DAY of Shawn’s money gambling?!? I don’t know whether she’s just exaggerating—or is this like still month 1 so he hasn’t gotten the credit card bill yet? He’s worried about the $50,000 bond, but she’s going to spend that much gambling and buying furniture and Adios Motherfuckers.

Even better was Lindsey’s “reading log.” Were there other book quotes? We’re they labeled with the book they’re from? (This was not.) If it was from a book, she should have said what book it’s from. Note that these were loose papers shoved in her bound notebook, so even if it was some type of reading journal, the page wasn’t officially part of it. Sounds like a pretty solid plan...aside from the fact that Scott doesn’t nearly have as much money as he led her to believe—which is why she was so angry when she saw the house.

IMO, its not a foregone conclusion that Shawn is ever going to cut Destinee off.  She is going to have to leave him.

Shawn has left Destinee in his house, unattended, while he goes to work.  She was previously in prison for credit card fraud.  Whats the over/under that she just opened up cards in his name and he has no idea about the $500-$600 daily gambling.  

Damn!  I need to start looking for envelopes of $20 dropped off by some dimwitted fool. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 10/17/2020 at 8:35 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Hey, Scott, enter a few of those "book quotes" into Google and run that search engine.

If those are truly lines from a published book, the excerpt and title of the book should pop up in the results.  

LOL, Scott and Lindsay are both idiots.  

Lindsey is clearly trying to write a book based on her life or her fictional dream life.  

Josh did the same thing.  

Lindsay is an idiot for assuming anyone but Scott would think that the garbage she was reading actually came from a published book that was so amazing someone would copy down an entire page of it.  And Scott is stupid to even entertain her excuse.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Wow, in Heather's interviews....she really looks like she is doing a lot of meth.  The bad skin and the gaunt face.....she looks like she is a middle mugshot in that "faces of meth" project.  Like, she isn't quite scary looking yet, and she still has her teeth but she is on her way there. 

Also, she was annoyed by her aunts...being in their house?  I had a feeling Heather was half planning to run that car into a wall in a murder-suicide.  

She also seems to be grinding her teeth while she talks.  She got that side4 to side grind going on that is creating more wrinkles than a 100 year old who spends every day in the sun.  She is looking seriously rough.  They really should put a tag up on her talking heads that says, "Coming soon to a faces of meth poster near you!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Nope, I do not accept that version of reality.  I fast forwarded past him getting in the tub and only restarted when the dogs were barking at a closed door.  In my mind they had a spirited discussion and debate about the invisible hand theory of economics...perhaps with a little zero theory thrown in.  

I do not believe they had sex at all.  No ma'am.  No sex.  Just a discussion.  About economic and mathematical theories.  That is all .  Nothing more.  

You missed the part where Scott left her honeypot sore.

• LOL 3
49 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

You missed the part where Scott left her honeypot sore.

She just said "ow" and so I'm going to assume she was hurt by all the bomb points Scott was making about the existence of zero.  I'm also going to assume that they use the word "sex" as code for economic theory.  But sorry, they never had sex, my mind cannot handle that. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

She just said "ow" and so I'm going to assume she was hurt by all the bomb points Scott was making about the existence of zero.  I'm also going to assume that they use the word "sex" as code for economic theory.  But sorry, they never had sex, my mind cannot handle that. 

According to the commercial, the code word for sex is "fruit bowl," not "economic theory."  

• LOL 7
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Scott was flappy in other area(s) besides his lips...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

According to the commercial, the code word for sex is "fruit bowl," not "economic theory."  

This makes perfect sense.  "Fruit bowl" is code for sex.  "Sex" is code for economic theory. 

Thankfully no one had any fruit bowls this episode.  But Lamar insisting that he has to go into the broom closet to look for his fruit bowls is probably how they got away with it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2