Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Bubble Trouble

• Start Topic

When I look at Heather I see Sandra Bernhard.  There is just something about her that pulls me in Bernhard's direction more than anything. (Apologies to Ms. Bernhard.)

From what I recall Mr Native American was leaving twenties in baggies shoved in phone booths and other weird above ground places on Kristianna's route to and from work for her to find so she'd have spending money. How they communicate where she should look was not explained that I can remember.  That it was bizarre was a given.

That roadside zoo made me so mad that I had a hard time concentrating on the 'fight' that Shavel and Quaylon were having there. I kept focusing on the poor animals forced to live in that dump.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

When I look at Heather I see Sandra Bernhard.  There is just something about her that pulls me in Bernhard's direction more than anything. (Apologies to Ms. Bernhard.)

From what I recall Mr Native American was leaving twenties in baggies shoved in phone booths and other weird above ground places on Kristianna's route to and from work for her to find so she'd have spending money. How they communicate where she should look was not explained that I can remember.  That it was bizarre was a given.

That roadside zoo made me so mad that I had a hard time concentrating on the 'fight' that Shavel and Quaylon were having there. I kept focusing on the poor animals forced to live in that dump.

Hopefully after Tiger King more will get shut down.

• Love 5
On 10/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, OoogleEyes said:

I wonder what's in the vape pen?

Especially considered that he was driving with it in his hand...which it appears to be permanently attached to. So weird. Why wouldn't he just leave it in the truck when he got out to meet her?

Not sure who watches Trailer Park Boys but there's a character whose trademark mannerism is having a glass of rum in his hand at all times, even when he's driving or engaging in criminal activities. John made me think of him!

• Love 2