Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PrincessPurrsALot

S03.E07: Denied & Declined

Recommended Posts

Quote

Destinie gets more than she bargained for at the furniture store. Heather prepares for a sexy surprise for her fiancé Dylan's release.  Shavel's extravagant gift for Quaylon enrages her family.  Kristianna battles her demons during an emotional reunion.

We finally meet our last couple, the engaged Heather and Dylan.  And Kristianna is back to entertain with her gravelly voice and ladylike demeanor (note, only one of these is accurate).

Original air date: 2020.08.28

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Heather and Dylan have a similar situation as the really young couple from last season, where the guy was on meth & got locked up like three days after they met. I forget their names. Of the two of them, Dylan looks like the model; Heather looks very rough.

Did Maurice really violate parole? On television, with two strikes?

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

All that money Scott spent on Lindsay and he doesn't have money for an ironing board?

Does John live out of his truck?  Why is the back of the cab full of trash bags?

That Vegas house is a total Airbnb.....LOL @ the producers trying to zoom in on ONE picture to make me think that is Jessica's house.  Nice try.

I hope Dwayne or whatever sells some fucking Adderall because new chick has some next level adult ADHD.*  Like girl, take a breath!

* - I'm sure she doesn't have ADHD and I don't mean to belittle the diagnosis, but she was just....a lot.

 

  • Love 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Heather and Dylan have a similar situation as the really young couple from last season, where the o

Did Maurice really violate parole? On television, with two strikes?

So I was super shook and mad about this on so many levels.  Then I realize he probably got a weekend pass of some sort.  Hell, we don't even know what the parole officer ACTUALLY said to him, so he may have been approved for Vegas and we never knew.

But I'm convinced that no matter how silly Maurice is, that he would not actually risk a third strike on this very plain and annoying woman.  

As others have pointed out, he is a good looking guy and he HAS to know there are better options out there for him especially once he gets settled.  

I also think that Jessica would be an accessory for driving him across the state lines if he was in violation of his parole, and I don't think she would do that.....well, maybe she would, but not on TV

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Other notes

1. Princess victim Lindsay did nothing wrong and didn't smart off at all.  Everyone just has it out for her because she is pretty and white.  ha ha ha.  Her mom had her pegged.  Tonight there was a shot of Scott's lip and I finally saw the full horror......lawd.

2.  Not to put fuel on the fire, but not only is Shavel buying Quaylon a car, she is also going to need to pay title, registration and insurance on that car.  And for an ex-felon, that is probably going to be a pretty high premium, so good luck with that.

3. Shawn is finally starting to realize what a colossal mistake it was to bail destinee out.  Now he is stuck trying to placate her so she will make her court date.  LOL, a fool and his money.  And JFC, I've gotten money out of an 401k before for an emergency and those penalties are sky high.

4.  And then he had the nerve to ask how much the video game was....this fuck.

5. Destinee must have the most magical pussy , lined with mink fur and not the fleas and tics I imagine, because she is so wildly unattractive that I can't see how sex with her makes a guy hand her five thousand dollars, fifteen hundred dollars or thirty five hundred dollars.  Her going rate should be $20 an hour - all inclusive. 

6. Sushi food?  

7.  I really like Krishiana's mom.  Tammy seems genuine and authentic, and I'm sad that Krishinana is probably going to break her heart. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 18
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

As I knitter, I positively squealed when I saw Kristianna's mom owns/works at a yarn shop.  My little black heart did a happy dance, which is an increasingly rare occurrence.  ❤️  

-----

Hey, Maurice, you dumbass.  California did not give you 2 strikes and take away your family and your life.  You did that yourself, you asshole, with your criminal activities.  And with that angry, entitled attitude and apparently having zero accountability for your own actions, I'm sure we'll be reading about your third strike arrest anytime now.  Too bad you weren't caught pissing in public and earned your third strike for it.  That would have been some epic shit right there.  

That new girl really rocked that lingerie.  Does anybody remember if she ever mentioned wanting to have sex with her inmate friend?  If she did, she must have been very discrete.  Ugh.  Yeah, dude's hot, I'm sure you can't wait to knock boots with him, but take it a down a notch or 10.  

So this freak show is doing the "mid season finale" now, too?  Well, at least we get a 2-hour season finale.  I'm not sure if the 90DF TOW mid season finale is the usual 1 hour or 2.  Maybe during the hiatus TLC and WeTV will break out the early seasons of 90DF and LAL for our amusement.  

Happy weekend, fellow posters 😄 

 

  • Love 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

As I knitter, I positively squealed when I saw Kristianna's mom owns/works at a yarn shop.  My little black heart did a happy dance, which is an increasingly rare occurrence.  ❤️  

Me too!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

All that money Scott spent on Lindsay and he doesn't have money for an ironing board?

Or for more than one dress shirt, apparently; hasn't he been wearing that pink one in EVERY talking head? Also, you're in Mississippi, dude- wear an undershirt, ew.

Also, why on earth don't prisons let the female jailbirds wear real make-up, if they can afford to buy it? I realize they don't want to encourage the prisoners to 'disguise' themselves and make an escape attempt, but if it's OK to smear toothpaste and ink and pencil shavings, etc., on your face, why not just let them use actual mascara or whatever?

25 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Hey, Maurice, you dumbass.  California did not give you 2 strikes and take away your family and your life.  You did that yourself, you asshole, with your criminal activities.  And with that angry, entitled attitude and apparently having zero accountability for your own actions, I'm sure we'll be reading about your third strike arrest anytime now.

X 1,000! I'm far more impressed by Kristianna's attitude, even though she is likely to fail due to her addictions. At least she realizes it's all on her (although thinking John can be a source of strength seems wildly misguided).

New girl is a 'model' the same way Lacey is/was.

  • Love 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

 

All that money Scott spent on Lindsay and he doesn't have money for an ironing board?

Does John live out of his truck?  Why is the back of the cab full of trash bags?

That Vegas house is a total Airbnb.....LOL @ the producers trying to zoom in on ONE picture to make me think that is Jessica's house.  Nice try.

 

I know that gray has been the popular color for walls for like five years now, but dark gray and every room in the house?  Also the kitchen cabinets in Scott’s house are tragic.

My understanding of the three strikes law is that he would have to commit another crime (probably a felony) to get life.  Violating a condition of parole is not necessarily a crime (although committing a crime while on parole can be both).

I guess consignment shops are the new singles bars.

5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Sushi food?

That was coded sapphic flirting.  And Shawn doesn’t eat seafood meant no muff diving for the mechanic.

  • Love 3
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I really like Krishiana's mom.  Tammy seems genuine and authentic, and I'm sad that Krishinana is probably going to break her heart.

Those flat Iowa accents are killing me.  

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

So this freak show is doing the "mid season finale" now, too?  Well, at least we get a 2-hour season finale. 

I’m not sure if Sharp is trying to stretch out whatever content it had in the can prepandemic or if this is the new dynamic.  But Lindsay isn’t even released yet and they waited until the seventh episode to introduce Dylan (think he was born during the run of 90210 lol?) and Heather.

28 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Or for more than one dress shirt, apparently; hasn't he been wearing that pink one in EVERY talking head? Also, you're in Mississippi, dude- wear an undershirt, ew.

While Scott has a barrel torso at least there was no belly hanging over his jeans.  But yeah don’t need to see him shirtless almost every week.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Also, why on earth don't prisons let the female jailbirds wear real make-up, if they can afford to buy it? I realize they don't want to encourage the prisoners to 'disguise' themselves and make an escape attempt, but if it's OK to smear toothpaste and ink and pencil shavings, etc., on your face, why not just let them use actual mascara or whatever?

They would probably hollow out the lip stick tubes etc. and fill them with drugs.  And maybe because sex between inmates is prohibited they feel why make them more attractive to each other.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Idris Elba and I are married in my mind, are you saying its not real?

Oh no, that's true love, and he's your soulmate.

6 hours ago, RealReality said:

2.  Not to put fuel on the fire, but not only is Shavel buying Quaylon a car, she is also going to need to pay title, registration and insurance on that car.  And for an ex-felon, that is probably going to be a pretty high premium, so good luck with that.

There is also zero chance that he has a valid license.  

7 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Those flat Iowa accents are killing me.  

I will add that my focus wasn't on the tv to start and I initially thought two men were talking. 

  • Love 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Oh no, that's true love, and he's your soulmate.

There is also zero chance that he has a valid license.  

I will add that my focus wasn't on the tv to start and I initially thought two men were talking. 

They sound a little like the aunts on The Simpsons.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m not sure if Sharp is trying to stretch out whatever content it had in the can prepandemic or if this is the new dynamic.  But Lindsay isn’t even released yet and they waited until the seventh episode to introduce Dylan (think he was born during the run of 90210 lol?) and Heather.

While Scott has a barrel torso at least there was no belly hanging over his jeans.  But yeah don’t need to see him shirtless almost every week.

Yeah, I'm not sure, either.  

The Walking Dead does this "mid season finale" shit and has for (maybe) its entire run.  

I think Life After Lockup premieres in September.  At least that should hold the viewers over and provide much snarkworthy material.  I laugh my ass off whenever they show that clip of Angela and Tony sitting outside and she makes a COVID comment  😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

29 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure, either.  

The Walking Dead does this "mid season finale" shit and has for (maybe) it's entire run.  

I think Life After Lockup premieres in September.  At least that should hold the viewers over and provide much snarkworthy material.  I laugh my ass off whenever they show that clip of Angela and Tony sitting outside and she makes a COVID comment  😄 

I would think her lungs are so coated with tar and nicotine there would be no room for the virus.

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I would think her lungs are so coated with tar and nicotine there would be no room for the virus.

Same reason I thought Kristianna and her mom both sound like they could be bass singers in a gospel quartet. A definite sign.

Well, that and the oxygen tube in the nose.

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I would think her lungs are so coated with tar and nicotine there would be no room for the virus.

It's her protective nicotine coating 😂

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m not sure if Sharp is trying to stretch out whatever content it had in the can prepandemic or if this is the new dynamic.  But Lindsay isn’t even released yet and they waited until the seventh episode to introduce Dylan (think he was born during the run of 90210 lol?) and Heather.

While Scott has a barrel torso at least there was no belly hanging over his jeans.  But yeah don’t need to see him shirtless almost every week.

Scott was putting a lot of work into sucking in his gut.  It's amazing he could take a breath.  In an earlier episode we saw his sexy leaning on the fridge showing off spindly arms with his belly hanging down shot.   You know, the one that drew Lindsay to him like a moth to a flame fly to a pile of shit. 

  • Love 7
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Or for more than one dress shirt, apparently; hasn't he been wearing that pink one in EVERY talking head? Also, you're in Mississippi, dude- wear an undershirt, ew.

Also, why on earth don't prisons let the female jailbirds wear real make-up, if they can afford to buy it? I realize they don't want to encourage the prisoners to 'disguise' themselves and make an escape attempt, but if it's OK to smear toothpaste and ink and pencil shavings, etc., on your face, why not just let them use actual mascara or whatever?

X 1,000! I'm far more impressed by Kristianna's attitude, even though she is likely to fail due to her addictions. At least she realizes it's all on her (although thinking John can be a source of strength seems wildly misguided).

New girl is a 'model' the same way Lacey is/was.

I watch a lot of MSNBC lock up and some prisons allow actual makeup but many don't and the level of creative thought that inmates display in making bootleg cosmetics is pretty impressive.  I wouldn't be putting any of that stuff near my eye but they really make it work.  

  • Love 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think Life After Lockup premieres in September.

I’m going to have to prep for this (like pulling an all-nighter to learn an entire semester’s worth of information the day before the final exam in college). I hope I can catch up on this shit important background material OnDemand.

50 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Scott was putting a lot of work into sucking in his gut. 

And here I thought I was the only one who saw this! He seemed this close to passing out.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I know that gray has been the popular color for walls for like five years now, but dark gray and every room in the house?  Also the kitchen cabinets in Scott’s house are tragic.

My understanding of the three strikes law is that he would have to commit another crime (probably a felony) to get life.  Violating a condition of parole is not necessarily a crime (although committing a crime while on parole can be both).

I guess consignment shops are the new singles bars.

That was coded sapphic flirting.  And Shawn doesn’t eat seafood meant no muff diving for the mechanic.

Well, that reference went over my head.   Glad you clued me in.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Well, that reference went over my head.   Glad you clued me in.

I was kidding, she isn’t bright enough to be subtle.

  • Love 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Why would Jessica feel the need to let her parents know Maurice is violating parole? It's none of their business. They will find out soon enough when he is back in prison. She really is stupid.

The (shirtless) Scott and Lindsey is useless. Who wants to see him ironing his shirt on the kitchen counters and waiting for this bitch to call him. These producers couldn't come up with more interesting footage than this garbage? 

I hate hate hate hate that hustler Destinee. Did I say I hate Destinee? She was born to be in prison. Over and over again. Did Shawn give her 1500 or 3500? I love that the debit/credit card was denied! 

Hey, I've never been in prison and wish I could find someone to spend $$$$ on me like these losers do! I can't believe there are really suckers out there in the world like these people just dying to be taken advantage of. Sad, sad lonely people. Except Shawn who has 6 kids and a potential wife but chooses to squander his pathetic life on DESTINEE!! I hate her......

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

So now both Scott and Shawn have had their credit cards declined.  Junkie felons make for expensive girlfriends.

  • Love 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

So I was super shook and mad about this on so many levels.  Then I realize he probably got a weekend pass of some sort.  Hell, we don't even know what the parole officer ACTUALLY said to him, so he may have been approved for Vegas and we never knew.

But I'm convinced that no matter how silly Maurice is, that he would not actually risk a third strike on this very plain and annoying woman.  

As others have pointed out, he is a good looking guy and he HAS to know there are better options out there for him especially once he gets settled.  

I also think that Jessica would be an accessory for driving him across the state lines if he was in violation of his parole, and I don't think she would do that.....well, maybe she would, but not on TV

I think the weekend pass was for LA and that he's paroled to Vegas. They've been married for 2 years-plenty of time to register her address. I also think his LA visit was filmed out of order and happened a few weeks after he was paroled. And after he renewed his license.

  • Love 1
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sorry but in what world does she live in that a wealthy man would just give her thousands of dollars to spend whenever she wants it? No tea no shade but looking the way she looks she better be glad he even offered her that 1500 

  • Love 18

Share this post


Link to post

A few sad sack losers send them commissary money and suddenly they think they’re hot.  Think of Lizzie from the original Scott, she’s hideous.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

This season has been boring. I'd rather have watched Lindsey give us more prison makeup tips than to have seen Scott sucking in his gut and ironing.

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

The (shirtless) Scott and Lindsey is useless. Who wants to see him ironing his shirt on the kitchen counters and waiting for this bitch to call him. These producers couldn't come up with more interesting footage than this garbage?

What? You didn’t find that riveting? 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm sorry but in what world does she live in that a wealthy man would just give her thousands of dollars to spend whenever she wants it? No tea no shade but looking the way she looks she better be glad he even offered her that 1500 

Destinee's going rate should be $20 per date.....OBO.  

That she had the gall to be upset about a $1500 limit....what rose tinted mirror does she own and where can I buy one?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Hgirllooking said:

Where the heck did Chavel find a truck like that for $5,000???

Mark my words, that truck is gonna be trouble.  

Used car lots aren't in the business of not making money.  I bet the price was fairly low because that thing is a lemon!  

I sure hope she paid cash and isn't trying to finance it, because LOL.  

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

This season has been boring. I'd rather have watched Lindsey give us more prison makeup tips than to have seen Scott sucking in his gut and ironing.

I feel like there is potential.  

Scott acting like some of cheese yelling at people one the phone like some a boss is so infuriating that I actually feel....something.  

So, I guess prison is this place where you arts and crafts yourself some makeup and then mcguyver yourself some food out of smashed Cheetos marinated in water.  Id never make it in prison....but I do like ramen so maybe.  But I'm trying to do keto so maybe not. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Or for more than one dress shirt, apparently; hasn't he been wearing that pink one in EVERY talking head? Also, you're in Mississippi, dude- wear an undershirt, ew.

Also, why on earth don't prisons let the female jailbirds wear real make-up, if they can afford to buy it? I realize they don't want to encourage the prisoners to 'disguise' themselves and make an escape attempt, but if it's OK to smear toothpaste and ink and pencil shavings, etc., on your face, why not just let them use actual mascara or whatever?

X 1,000! I'm far more impressed by Kristianna's attitude, even though she is likely to fail due to her addictions. At least she realizes it's all on her (although thinking John can be a source of strength seems wildly misguided).

New girl is a 'model' the same way Lacey is/was.

Yeah, I think model is loosely interpreted these days.  I'm pretty sure anyone with a light ring, a camera phone and an Instagram account is a model.  

  • Love 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I have always hated the first-person narration reality show people are forced to give. Never was it made more obvious than in long-haired Heather's talking head where she claims hot-felon Dylan would be getting out of jail "tomorrow" when just five seconds earlier, short-haired Heather was talking to the dildo salesperson about her boyfriend getting released "tomorrow." 

The other trope I hate, besides the obvious Airb-n-B rentals, is that these people always wind up in some mom-and-pop store/thrift shop pouring their hearts out to some haplesss worker. 

All of this makes one season pretty indistinguishable from another. Same kinds of fake houses. Same kinds of fake dialogue with strangers. Same kinds of awkward past-tense-pretending-it's-present tense narrative. All of the people on this show are freaks of the highest order -- just point the camera at them, turn it on, and let it run! I guarantee there'll be miles of footage made of gold without all the phony, "we've-seen-this-before" scenes.

And good GOD! Scott is so disgusting. 

giphy.gif

 

  • Love 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Scott was putting a lot of work into sucking in his gut.  It's amazing he could take a breath.  In an earlier episode we saw his sexy leaning on the fridge showing off spindly arms with his belly hanging down shot.   You know, the one that drew Lindsay to him like a moth to a flame fly to a pile of shit. 

Right? During the live chat I usually only have time to glance up occasionally since I'm busy reading and typing, so all I took in was that he was ironing the Omnipresent Pink Shirt on the countertop. (He has 50K to decorate but he can't splash out for an ironing board?) But on rewatch I just thought "man, is he sucking it in. Hope he doesn't pass out before they yell cut!" And of course he has no idea that he is comic relief in a show filled with comic relief. Hahaha, poor Flappy.

17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why would Jessica feel the need to let her parents know Maurice is violating parole? It's none of their business. They will find out soon enough when he is back in prison. She really is stupid.

The (shirtless) Scott and Lindsey is useless. Who wants to see him ironing his shirt on the kitchen counters and waiting for this bitch to call him. These producers couldn't come up with more interesting footage than this garbage? 

I hate hate hate hate that hustler Destinee. Did I say I hate Destinee? She was born to be in prison. Over and over again. Did Shawn give her 1500 or 3500? I love that the debit/credit card was denied! 

Hey, I've never been in prison and wish I could find someone to spend $$$$ on me like these losers do! I can't believe there are really suckers out there in the world like these people just dying to be taken advantage of. Sad, sad lonely people. Except Shawn who has 6 kids and a potential wife but chooses to squander his pathetic life on DESTINEE!! I hate her......

Who wants to bet me $5 that Jessica "lets it slip, you know, by accident" about Maurice and his "parole violation"? She's a shit stirrer. AND she's got this fixation on shocking her middle of the road, colorless,  boring family with her tales of being a bad boy's moll. Just like Meghan last season. Sharp never met a boring trope they didn't like. 

Destinee is so skanky I'm sure the skank comes off her in waves. Why did Shawn give her the card when he must have known it would be declined? "Why was the card declined!??" screams Destinee.  "Duh, I dunno" mutters Shawn. Oh Shawn. You are a complete and utter fool.

Though, at the risk of being a Captain Bringdown, the "credit card declined" trope is also a big fave. Last season's Scott's card was declined at his super fancy classy dinner out with Lizzie. An its been hauled out once this season already--when this season's Scott tried to pay for the limo. I was expecting Heather's card to be declined at the sex shop. 

2 hours ago, Hgirllooking said:

Where the heck did Chavel find a truck like that for $5,000???

It probably doesn't have an engine. Or wheels. 

I was laughing and laughing about her and her cousin having a huge screaming argument in the middle of the car lot. The poor salesman was probably cowering in the office, kissing his sale good bye.

16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I have always hated the first-person narration reality show people are forced to give. Never was it made more obvious than in long-haired Heather's talking head where she claims hot-felon Dylan would be getting out of jail "tomorrow" when just five seconds earlier, short-haired Heather was talking to the dildo salesperson about her boyfriend getting released "tomorrow." 

The other trope I hate, besides the obvious Airb-n-B rentals, is that these people always wind up in some mom-and-pop store/thrift shop pouring their hearts out to some haplesss worker. 

All of this makes one season pretty indistinguishable from another. Same kinds of fake houses. Same kinds of fake dialogue with strangers. Same kinds of awkward past-tense-pretending-it's-present tense narrative. All of the people on this show are freaks of the highest order -- just point the camera at them, turn it on, and let it run! I guarantee there'll be miles of footage made of gold without all the phony, "we've-seen-this-before" scenes.

And good GOD! Scott is so disgusting. 

giphy.gif

 

I agree with every word of this post. And don't forget, every interaction they have, with every single person they encounter, has to include the words  "just got out of prison". "How would you like your eggs?" "Well, I don't rightly know, ma'am. I've been locked up for the last three years and I don't hardly ever recall seeing an egg before". "Where did you two meet?" "We met on foxyinmates.com! She's in jail!"

Heather. She's a model. Of course. 

  • Love 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I think model is loosely interpreted these days.  I'm pretty sure anyone with a light ring, a camera phone and an Instagram account is a model.  

OMG . . . I'm 1/3 of the way to fame!!!!  

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why did Shawn give her the card when he must have known it would be declined? "Why was the card declined!??" screams Destinee.  "Duh, I dunno" mutters Shawn. Oh Shawn. You are a complete and utter fool.

In my imaginary happy world, that card got declined because Shawn's BabyMamaX6 ALSO had access to the account and she either emptied it intentionally or closed it completely.  And he doesn't know it . . . yet.

Edited by AZChristian · Reason: Changed pronouns.
  • Love 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

A few sad sack losers send them commissary money and suddenly they think they’re hot.  Think of Lizzie from the original Scott, she’s hideous.

I actually think Lizzie from the other season was exotic looking but okay🤷🏽‍♀️

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't find Destinie physically unattractive.  She cleans up nicely.  Of course, she doesn't look like her rope 'em in photos she sent Shawn.  I swear there's a prison photo studio with stylists and makeup artists at the ready given some of the photos these folks show. Physicality aside, her terribleness seeps out (and at points explodes) which makes her repulsive.  Same with last year's Lizzie.

Shawn makes me think of a badger bearing it's teeth.  I will also accept dim witted beaver that got hit in the head with a log.  And Flappy will always be Dr. Zoidberg to me. 

professor futurama gross but relaxing GIF by Cheezburger

zoidberg GIF

  • Love 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I don't find Destinie physically unattractive.  She cleans up nicely.  Of course, she doesn't look like her rope 'em in photos she sent Shawn.  I swear there's a prison photo studio with stylists and makeup artists at the ready given some of the photos these folks show. Physicality aside, her terribleness seeps out (and at points explodes) which makes her repulsive.  Same with last year's Lizzie.

Shawn makes me think of a badger bearing it's teeth.  I will also accept dim witted beaver that got hit in the head with a log.  And Flappy will always be Dr. Zoidberg to me. 

professor futurama gross but relaxing GIF by Cheezburger

zoidberg GIF

Lizzie is still a pretty woman and she would of been a stunner if she didn’t do drugs. Destiney seems to be a bad person,who looks older than 28 years old. But keep bringing up people from last season🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post

Lindsey: I couldn't call you because you know I only get one call a month...

Also Lindsey: I'll call you later tonight. 

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Never was it made more obvious than in long-haired Heather's talking head where she claims hot-felon Dylan would be getting out of jail "tomorrow" when just five seconds earlier, short-haired Heather was talking to the dildo salesperson about her boyfriend getting released "tomorrow." 

I know!  They should at least make an attempt at continuity, have her keep her hair the same for her talking head interviews so it matches what we see in her story.  Or change up the dialogue so she's speaking in past tense.  It makes me feel like the producers think we're all feeble minded.  Just because we enjoy good trash doesn't mean we're stupid.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

They should at least make an attempt at continuity

Same thing was happening during the Jess/Maurice at home stuff, he would be wearing a cap/do-rag? (I don't know what they're called these days)in one scene, and then a second later while the conversation continued, he'd be bare headed. What was especially weird about it was that it was happening while Jessica was insisting he NOT wear the cap to her parents' house.

I think it's fun to make comparisons between people from current and past seasons, fwiw.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Let's leave the modding to the moderators.  Some comparison to prior season LAL participants is okay. This is only if the post includes information about current folks on the show.  Otherwise, there are threads for each couple.  If it is taking the thread far off track, the mods will intervene.  Also, do not admonish other posters.  If you have questions or concerns. PM the forum mod @PrincessPurrsALot.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Lizzie is still a pretty woman and she would of been a stunner if she didn’t do drugs. Destiney seems to be a bad person,who looks older than 28 years old. But keep bringing up people from last season🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Agree. When it comes to Lizzie vs Destinie, IMO Lizzie has her beat in terms of looks and personality. Destinie’s life shows all over her - she’s a very hard-looking 28. She’s also a huge asshole.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Same thing was happening during the Jess/Maurice at home stuff, he would be wearing a cap/do-rag? (I don't know what they're called these days)in one scene, and then a second later while the conversation continued, he'd be bare headed. What was especially weird about it was that it was happening while Jessica was insisting he NOT wear the cap to her parents' house.

I think it's fun to make comparisons between people from current and past seasons, fwiw.

I think the doorag* is used to help lay down and accentuate the waves for some black men.  Maurice would have likely taken it off at the last second....before stepping out of the car.  

To me it's kinda like the scene in Mrs America where two rich middle aged white women, Phyllis shafley and her friend, drive all night in hair rollers.  

And who would ever think Phyllis shafley and Maurice would have anything in common. 

*this is what I saw it called at the beauty supply so I think it's the term

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size