Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ian hates Janelle simply because Ratcole does and he wants Ratcole to fuck him some day.

Yeah, this. I kinda questioned it before because I knew that Ian had talked very adoringly about Franzel on interviews or podcasts or something and I knew that he would share pictures of her for his Woman Crush Wednesday post(s). But I figured that they both grew up and now Ian has a girlfriend... but there was a point last night where he was readjusting her hair and sneaking her cookies from the kitchen (Janelle's cookies which Franzel actually admitted were good) and Ian would just light up when Franzel would touch him or he would touch her and it's so fucking obvious. He really does have a thing for her and he can't hide it. Once you see it, you can't stop seeing it in their interactions. 

I'm so pumped it's finally live. That also makes me think it will be endurance tonight. Come on, Pressure Cooker!

NO! Thursdays are my worst days for TV - I have RHONY right after BB and then Canada's Drag Race an hour later. (What, their schedule doesn't revolve around my viewing habits? Pfft, it should.)

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I caught a few minutes earlier when Jaysar, Memphis and Xmas were talking about TV shows they like. Janelle loves How I Met Your Mother (but not the ending) and You. Xmas loves true crime. Memphis likes Stranger Things and the Ted Bundy movie with Zak Efron. Kaysar doesn’t watch TV, or at least didn’t seem to recognize what anyone else was talking about.

Arbor Day watches true crime to see if her own story pops up on there. As for Memphis, it fits with the whole villain role he's been playing. And the denim vest because that truly is a crime committed against our eyes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

If it’s live for the first time .... does that mean the game may possibly reset?    Perfect excuse for TPTB though they don’t usually need a reason. 

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate this bitch.

Ok but these two uglies making fun of the hottest man ever cast on this show is really funny.

Yes to all of these. Labor Day sucks. What the hell? She and Bay had a totally normal convo about the shower and suddenly Bay gets "sassy" during the retell by Xmas? Ugh. Sounds like Xmas had just been hanging out until she suddenly remembered she wanted to shower.

Xmas, Dani, Cody, Nicole...all WAY too comfortable and smug right now. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Xmas, Dani, Cody, Nicole...all WAY too comfortable and smug right now. 

I will root for the one that wipes that look off their faces.   

• Love 6

If Da'Vonne wins HOH, she tells Kevin she'd put up Ian and David - because of something about the all-guys alliance and making Cody have to choose. Kevin says he has "an elaborate plan" and would put up Kaysar and Cody - and he'd tell Cody he's a pawn. If he or Kaysar win Veto, he can put up somebody up to "break that up." 

There's no hope. If Kevin really wants to break it up, why not just put two of them up in the first place? And Da'Vonne is too focused on the "distractions" to break up the clear power relationships. Kevin is at least trying to convince her that that's exactly what happens every season - the power alliance gets the outsiders to nominate each other. The only problem is that Da'Vonne thinks she's part of the power alliance. 

• Love 5

If I can't have a Kaysar HoH, I'm rooting for Team Chaos 2020. Give me a David HoH. Memphis will lose his shit. Tyler will be shitting himself all week. Da'Vonne will have to unbreak up with him. I don't think Dani and Franzel help to clean anything in the house and since David seems to think that is what's important in the game, he'll probably nominate them for having bad credit reports and high interest rates or failing Historical References 101 or something. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I knew that Nicole would whine and whine after her goodbye message, begging for validation. She is exactly the passive aggressive type who loves throwing comments and complains to everyone else, then when she's confronted she's like, "What did I do? I've been nothing but nice!"

Just like her "dig" (if you can even call it that) at Janelle during the Have-Nots - she couldn't hide her smirk at how self-satisfied she was while instantly moaning to everyone else to please tell Nicole she is perfect and did nothing wrong and that Janelle is the she-devil. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Just like her "dig" (if you can even call it that) at Janelle during the Have-Nots - she couldn't hide her smirk at how self-satisfied she was while instantly moaning to everyone else to please tell Nicole she is perfect and did nothing wrong and that Janelle is the she-devil. 

It was Franzel's pleased little wiggle after she said it that did me in. She reminded me of my childhood dog after we told him that he was a good boy, doing his little butt wiggle of happiness and incoming cookie. She's also kinda yappy like Teddy was. I wonder if she'll dance in a circle if you wave a milkbone above her nose, too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Janelle is going to be very hurt when she finds out Bay went and told everyone all the info that she gave to Bay. I feel like Bay is one of the people who adopts her personality when she is around people which is why she is likeable around Jaysar. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Does she realize she needs a speculum to view her vagina? 🙄

It's like how "literally" means "figuratively" now. "Vagina" means the entire undercarriage now because society as a whole has failed at giving kids proper sexual education because it's gross and icky. 

• Love 9

I wish that there was a way that they could let the houseguests know how unpopular most of them are. Maybe clue them in their popularity rankings? Can you imagine Nicole crying that she's not America's sweetheart like she thinks she is?? Dani might even be distraught enough to hangry-eat something besides ice from distilled vegan mountain spring water.

Every year, we say "I can't wait 'til they get out of the house and find out everyone hates them!" And, with few exceptions, they never really do. They are immediately surrounded by sycophants and immersed in an echo chamber of confirmation bias, and dismiss anything negative as "haters." How else do you explain that none of them seems to have learned anything from their own seasons? They're so far up their own asses they never seem to "get it."

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 12

Why don't the other houseguests pick up on Ian's rocking? He tends do it less when if he knows he is safe like after Cody won the veto he was doing it less and now because of the HOH competition he is doing it more cus of anxiety. I don't think its strategy like Dani just a tell who he feels close too and who he doesn't feel close too.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

I'm just gonna register my disappointment that the kitchen one's not named AntCam.

Yeah, becoming the Columbian Richard Marx is a definite downgrade.

Isn’t Victor Puerto Rican?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Why don't the other houseguests pick up on Ian's rocking? He tends do it less when if he knows he is safe like after Cody won the veto he was doing it less and now because of the HOH competition he is doing it more cus of anxiety. I don't think its strategy like Dani just a tell who he feels close too and who he doesn't feel close too.

I think the house just doesn;t pay much attention to anything Ian does or says. In the beginning Janelle and Kaysar hung out with him a lot but as he's crawled up Nicole's ass he's become totally detached from the house.

• Love 3

Feeds are down, animal cam is up. I think that was our last view of Janelle on the live feeds. I dressed in black today to properly mourn. I'll have a proper wake tonight with my half-box of wine and the last piece of the ice cream cake. 

2020 fucking sucks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think the house just doesn;t pay much attention to anything Ian does or says. In the beginning Janelle and Kaysar hung out with him a lot but as he's crawled up Nicole's ass he's become totally detached from the house.

I was going to ask if he's gaming with anyone other than Nicole. I've watched the feeds here and there, but for a former winner, he's invisible. I just watched Sun's episode, and I don't think he was even in it.

I can *almost* tolerate any winner apart from Nicole, and Ian. They cannot win a second time. They just can't. But 2020 being what it is, Nicole will probably emerge to be the bestest, greatest, winnerest winner ever. Gag.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mooses said:

If Da'Vonne wins HOH, she tells Kevin she'd put up Ian and David - because of something about the all-guys alliance and making Cody have to choose.

Or, you know, she could just put up Cody?!?!?!  Sigh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I hate twist & (alleged) producer interference but I’ll make an exception for Janelle. It’s not so much for Janelle to stay (which it is) but to piss of Nicole and to a lesser extent Dani. I don’t  know if it would be an immediate comeback or in a few weeks but I’m all in for their reaction. I don’t ask much from Grodner but for goodness sakes make this happen. Of course, we’ll get our answer right away if Julie drops the tea on any alliances. Only, a few more hours till we know some sort of outcome. 

2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Or, you know, she could just put up Cody?!?!?!  Sigh.

Yeah, she has no clue that the real power alliance is Cody and Tyler with Enzo, Nicole & Dani bring up the rear. I totally agree about putting up Cody but she’s in that fake alliance with him that she doesn’t know is fake. Ugh!

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I was going to ask if he's gaming with anyone other than Nicole. I've watched the feeds here and there, but for a former winner, he's invisible. I just watched Sun's episode, and I don't think he was even in it.

I can *almost* tolerate any winner apart from Nicole, and Ian. They cannot win a second time. They just can't. But 2020 being what it is, Nicole will probably emerge to be the bestest, greatest, winnerest winner ever. Gag.

Nope. He is basically playing his game for Franzel. He won't win this season because no one respects him. The other night Franzel was asking people to cook for Ian so he would eat dinner lol since he won't cook for himself or doesn't know how. If Franzel gets to the end she deserves to win. The only two who respect him as a person are Janelle & Kaysar and he wouldn't work with Janelle cus of Franzel.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Every year, we say "I can't wait 'til they get out of the house and find out everyone hates them!" And, with few exceptions, they never really do. They are immediately surrounded by sycophants and immersed in an echo chamber of confirmation bias, and dismiss anything negative as "haters." How else do you explain that none of them seems to have learned anything from their own seasons? They're so far up their own asses they never seem to "get it."

Bring back the “America’s Choice” votes! Janelle’s continual rewards from the audience in S6 were so satisfying. They had that one week last year where Jackson, Christie, and Analyse(?) were punished by the audience, so we know TPTB has the ability to do it...

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nope. He is basically playing his game for Franzel. He won't win this season because no one respects him. The other night Franzel was asking people to cook for Ian so he would eat dinner lol since he won't cook for himself or doesn't know how. If Franzel gets to the end she deserves to win. The only two who respect him as a person are Janelle & Kaysar and he wouldn't work with Janelle cus of Franzel.

I sometimes forget Ian is there. He was so much more of presence in his first season and there were returning players there, too. If it did come down between Ian & Nicolle in a Final 2 I would even award the money to her. There’s still a lot of game left but he hasn’t really done anything up to this point. He’s not playing stupid like David but I had higher hopes when he kicked ass in the initial challenge once entering the house. Since then he hasn’t performed as well. 

2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Bring back the “America’s Choice” votes! Janelle’s continual rewards from the audience in S6 were so satisfying. They had that one week last year where Jackson, Christie, and Analyse(?) were punished by the audience, so we know TPTB has the ability to do it...

And, even then not all realized they were hated. At first, I think it was just Jackson who said it out loud. Of course, he denied everything once he got out of the house. I still haven’t gotten over him winning. He grossed me and it still annoys me. Ugh!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

That was so awesome. Analyse was all "America loves us! Why else would they vote for us?" and Christie and Jack had to explain that "No, honey, this means America hates us". They got over it quickly, though. They always do.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I sometimes forget Ian is there. He was so much more of presence in his first season and there were returning players there, too. If it did come down between Ian & Nicolle in a Final 2 I would even award the money to her. There’s still a lot of game left but he hasn’t really done anything up to this point. He’s not playing stupid like David but I had higher hopes when he kicked ass in the initial challenge once entering the house. Since then he hasn’t performed as well. 

He lost my respect when he compared his relationship with Janelle & Kaysar. Why would you tell anyone that? and she left you out of multiple alliances!

I hope they show the "mean" goodbye messages. They're more fun! They've been talking about her this entire game, may as well finally say it to her face. And, while I don't think  it was particularly a smart move for Daniele's game, Daniele has had Janelle completely fooled since Day One. Hers does feel like a classic Big Brother goodbye message. It's very, "Hey, you got got!"

And you know Janelle would do the same if the situations were reversed. I'm all for the entertainment. 

• Love 2

Is there zero chance of a battle back for Janelle? I am curious about the safety suite. Maybe that will be used in some other way other than supposedly glamorous comps? Can we hide Janelle in there to spy and feed info to Kaysar?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Joke's on them. I'd take old Kaysar, new Kaysar, fat Kaysar, skinny Kaysar, etc. 

Kaysar is new to me, but he is honestly so much more attractive than either Tyler or Enzo! Seriously, are they just trying to reassure themselves?! Because just look at this complete unbiased lineup:

946217097_ScreenShot2020-08-27at11_40_36AM.thumb.png.32456817da03a343f3d84a423e288a60.png

6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Christmas said after her caesarean it looked like her vagina had elephantiasis.

https://media.giphy.com/media/SL7euyPA6oG8qqNVfm/giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Maverick said:

I love this 'Janelle is working to stay' segment while Janelle sits there in her non-athletic wear.  So suspenseful.   

What makes her different from most other house guests is that she has glamor. I can picture her as a movie star in black and white films.

Ha, I watched the Janelle and Cody segment on the feeds. He did not take her wedding ring.

• Love 2

Maybe that's David's game - to blunder around, repeat what others said to him by "accident" , and put others in danger by verbal clumsiness. 

Oh oh now Cody is ticked at Tyler. 

Wow, Nicole is copying one of Raven's hairdos.