Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

We fucking deserved it after having to sit through this season.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

You know part of me wonders if Cody cut Nicole because she voted for Derrick to win. I think that loss hit him harder than he's willing to admit. 

Nah, Cody was afraid that Nicole could spin the jury with her "poor l'il ol' weak me" routine. Just because he didn't get snowed by it didn't mean the rest didn't. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Poor Dom. Poor Tennessee. The true losers of BB22.

Oh, I don't know. Tennessee probably enjoyed the lack of smothering and Dom probably enjoyed the family bucket of KFC that he downed as soon as Dani was out of the house. He probably drove right past her on his way to delicious finger lickin' chicken heaven. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Oh, I don't know. Tennessee probably enjoyed the lack of smothering and Dom probably enjoyed the family bucket of KFC that he downed as soon as Dani was out of the house. He probably drove right past her on his way to delicious finger lickin' chicken heaven. 

True. Tennessee and Dom probably enjoyed pigged out on KFC and went to the beach the entire summer. 

And their dog Kenya probably got a nice break from Dani's mean hairless cat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Anyone notice how Dani peeled herself on Cody for a 10 second hug?

I read this as "peed herself" and... yeah, that would have worked, too. But I guess that's more Franzel's party trick than Dani's. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani is still sucking Cody's dick. 

Damned if Cody will ever get THAT lipstick scraped off his dipstick.

My biggest shock of the season: Cody (a) knowing the word “facetious” and (b) using it correctly in a sentence.

Edited by Nashville
Hit ‘save’ too quick
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

1st...no way is Cody anywhere close to Dan.

2nd....I think he planned to take Nicole but then Enzo got him with his speech. Saying he was his boy and even helped save Nicole for him so he had to take him to F2. Cody started crying then so I figured that was a guilt cry because he was about to cut Enzo. And he just couldn't do it.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

So I’m guessing no backyard interviews this year. Bummer.

Backyard interviews have lost their appeal for me after they didn't invite Rob Cesternino back following his award winning (if there were awards for this shit) performance in the BB19 Raven backyard interview. "What's your favourite flavour of Kool-Aid?" with her confused look and honest answer was art but the "People were throwing parties for you around the country!" was a masterpiece. 

• Love 9

Yay, it's over! And it could've been so much worse when it comes down to it—Memphis could've won. Or Dani. Or CHRISTMAS.

Looks like this thread will fall sort of 250 pages, or struggle mightily to get there. Seems fitting.

Thanks to everyone who kept the updates, such as they were, flowing. I hate these people but I love you guys. See everybody next summer (or sooner, possibly). Because I don't learn.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I have to say that was pretty cool how they turned the back yard into a nearly identical second studio. 

and Nicole knew when they came back from commercial that Cody wasn’t taking her. You could see it in her face. Otherwise she wouldn’t have been crying and Cody wouldnt have been crying.  I wonder if we’ll ever know what happened then. 

kinda pisses me off that Tyler was 2nd for afp. Darn those Angela and Tyler stans. 

• Love 6
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

I have to say that was pretty cool how they turned the back yard into a nearly identical second studio. 

and Nicole knew when they came back from commercial that Cody wasn’t taking her. You could see it in her face. Otherwise she wouldn’t have been crying and Cody wouldnt have been crying.  I wonder if we’ll ever know what happened then. 

kinda pisses me off that Tyler was 2nd for afp. Darn those Angela and Tyler stans. 

Yeah, you could also tell because she was barely coherent. And Cody wouldn;t look at her. I think that was the big tell.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I thought maybe he told her that he was cutting her.  Her speech made it sound like she knew.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Yeah, he must have told her so she wouldn’t hear it for the first time on live TV.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

My guess?  Nicole went to chase Cody down during the commercial break to cement their F2 deal - but Cody dodged her, hid out in the toilet, and/or wouldn’t talk to her.

• Love 4