Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

*Cough* Post 9/11 anti-Muslim sentiment that was much more blatant in six but still there in seven *cough*

I always thought he was a target because of how popular he was and was the golden child of Big Brother. I don't remember any anti-muslim comments made on the feeds that season, but feel free to correct me. I definitley remember the anit-muslim comments during six. 

Edited by choclatechip45

Janelle + Rachel would've been an interesting pairing. If Janelle's the serene, regal queen of BB, Rachel's the batshit countess who still has an ultra-competitive streak and would be trying to stomp people in comps well into her second trimester (and quite possibly succeeding). I don't think I would've minded her lending her...particular brand of dynanism to this cast, not least to see if she can outcry Nicole and also to taunt Dani with OOEY, GOOEY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES MADE WITH ANIMAL PRODUCTS.

8 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Crazy how much his appearance has changed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/uncookedpork/status/1299590007011803137

So I like clean-cut guys—as in, works at Disneyland c. 1960 clean-cut—and even I can tell that that's not an improvement.

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

This thread is like a support group. I shudder to think what it'd be like if we didn't have each other to dull the pain.

Most of us would simply ragequit the show and reclaim our summer. Then show up next year anyway, because we never actually learn.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Kaysar is manipulative and condescending because he is good with words according to David.  Alrighty then.

Kevin says Kaysar's ship was sinking 2 weeks ago and in this game you can't hitch yourself to a sinking ship.  So I guess Kevin doesn't see David as a sinking ship.

Kevin. Honey. The only reason David's not a sinking ship is that he's a weird little rowboat still in dry dock because it has one oar and a giant hole in the bottom.

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Kevin. Honey. The only reason David's not a sinking ship is that he's a weird little rowboat still in dry dock because it has one oar and a giant hole in the bottom.

I snorted so hard reading this, a piece of potato chip almost went up my nose. It did nothing for my sinus infection but it did wonders for my mood. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Haha sorry! I meant awhile ago before I had asked If veto had been played. 

No worries! I thought I missed something for a second. Don't be sorry!

I don't think I would've minded her lending her...particular brand of dynanism to this cast, not least to see if she can outcry Nicole and also to taunt Dani with OOEY, GOOEY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES MADE WITH ANIMAL PRODUCTS.

I wish somebody would taunt or challenge Dani in some way!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

He really looks like a completely different person!

Yikes! I just saw the pictures. He's like a pale shadow of his former self. I don't think farm life agrees with him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm not getting any audio with the feeds for some reason. Can't hear what anyone is saying.

N/M It worked itself out.

Edited by vb68

I can already hear it. 

Dani at some point this week, probably: "It's, like, annoying. Like, I can't, like, believe that Kevin, like, used the Veto on himself. That's, like, so weird. Like, isn't that so weird?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Hiiieee?  Suuuuupper?  Tots?  I agree with Janelle.  He's (presumably) a grown ass man.   Stop texting like a 12 year old.  And I believe this nitwit is dumb enough to not use the veto because he's so pathetically craving accepting validation from the hot guys and the cool kids.  Remember how they quite calling that one season BB Takeover after two weeks when the whole thing fell flat and failed?   Please stop calling this All Stars.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Yikes! I just saw the pictures. He's like a pale shadow of his former self. I don't think farm life agrees with him. 

"Greeeeeeeeen Acres is the place to be.  Faaaaaaarm livin' is the life for me......"

Ay carumba!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wait, what's a "husby" and when can I throw a pillow at Kevin's head like I did to the husband the one time he called me his "wifey"? The husband learned two important lessons that day: I've still got my pitching arm and never call me that again. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Is David lost? He keeps wandering up to the HoH room and listening to see if Enzo finished his (very long) shower and then wandering back to the bathroom and then back to the HoH room...

Any idea why Enzo is taking so long in the shower? (cough, cough).

• LOL 2

It sounds like it was the vines/ropes comp that Holly won when Jackson FELL IN HIS PEEEEEEE! but they squirted paint on them. Bayleigh apparently got mad and threw her goggles and almost hit Da'Vonne.

I guess Memphis is hurting from... something and face down in his bed, making grunting noises.
Kaysar to Big Brother: "Gramps is down."

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Any idea why Enzo is taking so long in the shower? (cough, cough).

I'm just happy something about Enzo is getting a good scrub because he's the non-handwasher of the season and he's known for leaving his skid-marked ginch in the HoH bathroom when he's not HoH. 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I'm just happy someone outside the power structure won a comp even if it's  Kevin. 

Yeah, it's funny how it doesn't really change anything, but it's interesting just because it's SOMETHING different.

• Love 11

Ian: "I haven't kicked myself in the face in the past... three years or so." 

Hey, it's either that or listening to Dani complain to Franzel that Bayleigh the other one feels completely com-for-ta-ble with Christmas. 

• Love 2

The frustrating thing is that no matter who goes up, they have five sure votes to stay - Nicole/Daniele/Cody, who are basically treated as The House, David, and Ian (although one of them will probably go up).

But, I agree - at least something is going to happen.

• Love 1

So just by chance Kevin actually has any sense in his head and uses it on himself... who are the possible replacement noms? Davonne possible backdoor. David...because he is annoying everyone. Christmas because she wants to and she's Christmas or Ian because on night one Enzo said he was thinking about back dooring Ian. Or is there zaro chance in hell that Kaysar stays.

Just now, Tuxcat said:

So just by chance Kevin actually has any sense in his head and uses it on himself... who are the possible replacement noms? Davonne possible backdoor. David...because he is annoying everyone. Christmas because she wants to and she's Christmas or Ian because on night one Enzo said he was thinking about back dooring Ian. Or is there zaro chance in hell that Kaysar stays.

Note to myself. I don't think the house is ready to back door Da'vonne.

• Love 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

If Ian goes up I would say there is a  10% chance Kaysar stays.

• Love 3

I don't even know what this conversation is about (I'm guessing putting up or backdooring Bayleigh the other one) but it's, like, so annoying. 

Franzel about if she won HoH: "I would do whatever everyone wanted me to do."
Dani: "Shut up. You can't always do what everyone else wants you to do. You have to do what you want to do."
Franzel: "Oh, no I want to do it."

But she also doesn't want to win HoH so it's okay. Franzel just wants to sit back and tell people what to do. Also Dani is annoyed by Christmas today so prepare for that if you listen to the feeds tonight. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Gummo said:

Rachel Reilly has a way of growing on you, like a benevolent fungus. I hated everything about her when she first appeared, thought she was the fakest of the fake, and simply exhausting.

Really?  My Rachel Reilly reaction ran somewhat opposite of that - started off liking her, then grew to hate her with the heat of a thousand nuns.  😆

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I snorted so hard reading this, a piece of potato chip almost went up my nose. It did nothing for my sinus infection but it did wonders for my mood. 

Love ya, hun.  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Ok well that is something then!

It really depends if people want to vote out a winner vs a non winner. Besides Nicole no one in the house really likes him or trusts him. Ian is also playing a very bad game. The gurantee votes for Ian to stay are Nicole & Cody. The others are up in the air. 

• Love 3

It's official: Dani and Franzel have issues with the last three women in the house. 
tenor.gif?itemid=5296222

Franzel: "I feel bad because I don't want to talk crap about everyone in the house." She's already framing their target on Christmas and saying that she doesn't want Christmas mad at her because she's going to be so mean to her. So Christmas is the new Janelle, minus everything that made Janelle Fucking Fabulous.

• LOL 8
  • Love 14

It's official: Dani and Franzel have issues with the last three women in the house. 
tenor.gif?itemid=5296222

Franzel: "I feel bad because I don't want to talk crap about everyone in the house." She's already framing their target on Christmas and saying that she doesn't want Christmas mad at her because she's going to be so mean to her. So Christmas is the new Janelle, minus everything that made Janelle Fucking Fabulous.

Christmas wanted to be Kaysar's new Janelle so this development is funny.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Franzel, after Da'Vonne told her that she could see up her jean shorts and see ass cheek: "Thank God I'm wearing underwear. I wear granny panties so."

You know, the more we learn about Franzel, the more it all makes sense in my head. The cuddling with her mom until she was 16, the granny panties, the refusal to curse...

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

The odds really depends on how the replacement nominee reacts to being on the block.   Christmas wants to be on the block so should be good with it, but paranoia can set in based on a single misplaced comment.   Same thing with Da'Vonne.   Ian probably goes into meltdown and gives the best chance.   If David goes up, in theory Tyler is working behind the scenes to keep him but he pissed off Tyler and Da'Vonne who were his strongest proponents so he's a wildcard.

• Love 2

The problem for Kaysar is that he has so little to offer anyone to really stick their necks out for him, especially since whoever gets put on the block next to him will likely ALSO be an outsider. The best he can offer is being a meat shield, but then so is David. 

This is headed for an 8-2 Kaysar eviction, with the two votes being intentionally hinky ones.

• Love 4

Kevin has been crying to himself in the camera room and pumping himself up about saving himself and "I'm not a pawn". Just wait for next week, Kevin. Your ass is most likely going back on that block. 

Kevin to Enzo: "Thank you for letting me take control of my story." Ugh. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kevin has been crying to himself in the camera room and pumping himself up about saving himself and "I'm not a pawn". Just wait for next week, Kevin. Your ass is most likely going back on that block. 

How is he even more pathetic in victory?

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There is LOTS of competition for it, but that has to be up there with one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen a BB HG say.

• Love 14

Kaysar asking Ian if he has any brilliant plans to save him.

Ian: "I definitely want to network with you, you know, outside of this crap."

Kaysar: "Yeah, definitely. You can call me anytime."

...Smooth, Ian.

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Does Kevin's pathetic conversation make it too primetime or is it too pathetic.

Enzo should backdoor Ian. It doesn't hurt his game - at least in his mind - and adds to his resume. But, Cody is the puppeteer and will convince him that it's better to put up a pawn or David (who should be safe but rattled his allies and annoyed everyone).

Can Kaysar blow up the house somehow? Seriously don't want to watch a dead man walking situation all week.

• Love 2

If I'm Kaysar, my pitch to Enzo is, "Nicole is using you, Cody and Tyler. She is riding through this on your coat tails. I'm going home no matter what, but you should really give her a shake up and make her realize that she can't just sit back and expect to not do any work while you're BUSTING YOUR ASS, BRO on this game. You are KILLING IT, bro, but she is benefiting without doing anything. Since I'm going home no matter what, you should give her a wake-up call and make her be a pawn for a week."

And then, of course, go to everyone else and try to convince them to take her out (Kevin, Day, David, Bay and maybe Christmas? Maybe Memphis?). 

He's going home no matter what, he might as well dream big.

• Love 21