Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I feel sorry for Dayvon. He’s still very young emotionally & he is being torn in two directions by his family and by his girlfriend. I think they should all get off his back and let him settle down. He doesn’t need the stress of owning an expensive vehicle that he can’t even drive. Shavel should have asked a few more questions before she planned out his whole life for him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Oh snap. Heroin. This is definitely not going to end well. 

She'll take off, with the money, the ring, and the car, within a week. Like Tracie. She'll come back when she's out of cash, and he'll take her back, because dumb. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

"Shawn lies!"  "I'm DONE"  Weren't we all waiting for that phrase from Destinie??

And old Heather and whatshisface...  They couldn't find a no-tell motel?? They have to get busy in a CARWASH????  Jeebus.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Well, I kind of approve of Scott pointing out to Lindsay that he expects some appreciation for his efforts, such as they are.  Shawn just stands in front of Destinie, shuffling his feet, nervously suggesting she not drain the last drop of blood from his desiccated corpse.  He can't even look her in the eye, 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I wonder if the older men Lindsey was involved with before were married?  And with Scott spending all this money on her she thought, hey I snagged one without the marriage roadblock?  Only to find out he's short and not as put together as her other men were?  

• Love 10

Let me see if I understand this.  Shawn and Kelly have six kids, but he is not allowed to speak to her.  Shawn is an idiot because Destine is a violent felon.  He deserves everything she is going to put him through.

Dylan reminds me of the hot felon that had a son with the Billionaire's daughter.    

Edited by Adeejay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Shawn, just yank the bandaid off already. After court, say bye bye.

Oh you are ADORABLE! Destinee has no intention of going to court. She'll be long gone. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sex in the car wash. Now that’s gotta be a real quickie.

Well, he just got out of jail. I'm guessing he won't have much staying power.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wow! I’m surprised Destinee doesn’t rule the world with her entitlement and pure chutzpah. Wouldn’t you play it a little coy at first when meeting the “ love of your life” or was she just out for the short con - get what you can and get out!

• Love 6