Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That was fun.  I'll be back next Friday.  Let's pump up the jam next week.

See everyone on Sunday.

Not to get all soft and fuzzy, but I really appreciate all of you.  You're a big part of my life.  Thanks for the snarking, everyone!

• Love 12
Just now, Floatingbison said:

That was fun.  I'll be back next Friday.  Let's pump up the jam next week.

See everyone on Sunday.

Not to get all soft and fuzzy, but I really appreciate all of you.  You're a big part of my life.  Thanks for the snarking, everyone!

Right back at ya, buddy! I heartily second your sentiments. 

See you all Sunday. Stay safe!

• Love 8

Seriously, you guys make me laugh so much!  And I really need it by the weekend.  I work in healthcare; all Covid-19, all the time.  I wear an N-95, surgical mask, face shield, gown, gloves, booties, the whole nine yards ALL the livelong day.  And all I do is work on the computer and talk on the phone!

I NEED some hilarity in my life!  Otherwise, I am TIRED. I really truly wish ALL of you the best of health! Just please wear a mask in public. Use that hand sanitizer.  Stay home if you can. And keep making me laugh my ass off!

Stay safe peeps!  See y'all on Sunday!

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Seriously, you guys make me laugh so much!  And I really need it by the weekend.  I work in healthcare; all Covid-19, all the time.  I wear an N-95, surgical mask, face shield, gown, gloves, booties, the whole nine yards ALL the livelong day.  And all I do is work on the computer and talk on the phone!

I NEED some hilarity in my life!  Otherwise, I am TIRED. I really truly wish ALL of you the best of health! Just please wear a mask in public. Use that hand sanitizer.  Stay home if you can. And keep making me laugh my ass off!

Stay safe peeps!  See y'all on Sunday!

Stay safe hon. I look forward to your humor and comments, wouldn't be the same without you 

• Love 7
On 8/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, goofygirl said:

They wouldn't let Lindsey out of prison with that tragic eye shadow!

And the just married people are just about to make me pull my hair out!  DipsyDoodle is probably going the wrong direction!  He's seems kinda like a dingleberry!  Kristianna is a burglar!  14 years in the pen!  Dang, girl.  West? East? Where the frick are they going??

He's supposed to be going about 3 hours east. The women's prison is in Mitchellville, and he's heading to Motherf*cking Dubuque.

• LOL 1

Next episode:

Destinie gets more than she bargained for at the furniture store. Heather prepares for a sexy surprise for her fiancé Dylan's release.  Shavel's extravagant gift for Quaylon enrages her family.  Kristianna battles her demons during an emotional reunion.

We finally meet our last couple, the engaged Heather and Dylan.  And Kristianna is back to entertain with her gravelly voice and ladylike demeanor (note, only one of these is accurate).

Original air date: 2020.08.28

• Love 5

Tonight, tonight,
Won't be just any night,
Tonight there will be no morning star.
Tonight, tonight, I'll see my LAL tonight.
And for us, sense will stop where they are.
Today
The minutes seem like hours,
The hours go so slowly,
And still the sky is light . . .
Oh moon, grow bright,
And make this endless day endless night!
I'm counting on you to be there
to snark! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tonight, tonight,
Won't be just any night,
Tonight there will be no morning star.
Tonight, tonight, I'll see my LAL tonight.
And for us, sense will stop where they are.
Today
The minutes seem like hours,
The hours go so slowly,
And still the sky is light . . .
Oh moon, grow bright,
And make this endless day endless night!
I'm counting on you to be there
to snark! 

Beautiful!

I feel like the blonde from LV and her Compton Cript are on script but just really bad actors. She can barely hold back her grin when she's talking about how she misses home and he needs to fix this so they leave because she hates it so much there. Next she's still about to grin while telling him he CAN'T just leave and how that would be his last strike. He always delivers deadpan. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Beautiful!

I feel like the blonde from LV and her Compton Cript are on script but just really bad actors. She can barely hold back her grin when she's talking about how she misses home and he needs to fix this so they leave because she hates it so much there. Next she's still about to grin while telling him he CAN'T just leave and how that would be his last strike. He always delivers deadpan. 

I think the whole "let's break the rules and go to Vegas anyway" schlock is fake. My guess is that he was always paroled to Vegas.

I can't believe that this is my Friday night. And that I've looked forward to this.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

A newbie, please be gentle

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Same here.   Newbie.  I feel like 90Day was a gateway drug to LAL

You are both welcome with open arms! Here, have a lukewarm steak and some rose petals.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2