Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

In no universe could I believe that those women are Andrea's friends 

In no universe could I believe that anyone is Andrea's friend.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

Those garments are kind of a BFD.  They aren't that restrictive.  The top has a short sleeve, like a t-shirt and the bottoms have shorts a little shorter than bike shorts.  But you definitely don't get a pass on wearing the garments because you "like to show your body."

I'm sure that statement made all the Mormon ladies gasp.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, candall said:

Those garments are kind of a BFD.  They aren't that restrictive.  The top has a short sleeve, like a t-shirt and the bottoms have shorts a little shorter than bike shorts.  But you definitely don't get a pass on wearing the garments because you "like to show your body."

I'm sure that statement made all the Mormon ladies gasp.

Andrea couldn’t wear the garments under her skin tight very stylish white spandex dress.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

So these women are worried about Andrea's undergarments, nothing else about her worries them besides this lol

Don't judge a woman until you've walked a mile in her religious undergarments.

• LOL 13

You know, I wish Britzzz mom all the best with her recovery, but I'm starting to feel very pissed off about all her screen time.  You are in no way part of a "Love After Lockup" scenario.  Get out.

• Love 9

Destinie got married? 

"Destinie, do you take this man to have and to hold, to love and to cherish for so long as both of you may live? How do you plead?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

So that crazy horrible bitch is going to continue to use Shawn.  She is more than horrible, but he is an ass will probably take all she dishes out not knowing she is married.

• Love 9