Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: The Reckoning

Annalise’s disappearance leads to panic and paranoia as Michaela and Connor consider taking a deal in their cases. All the while anxious, everyone mourns Asher’s death as Gabriel holds on to key details about his murder.

Airdate: Thursday, April 9, 2020

Well. Definitely wasn't expecting that reveal regarding Asher's murder. Puts quite the interesting little wrinkle in this whole messy situation. 

So now it's Annalise, Bonnie, and Frank against Michaela, Connor, and Oliver. Will be curious to see if the latter three take heed of Asher's parting words to them. 

As always, Annalise's mom pulls no punches and I love her for that. Also, show, don't scare me like that again with her just up and disappearing like that, thanks. 

• Love 12

Yes! I called it! I didn't think I could be right on my theory because I'm always off base with my theories for this show, but goshdarnit, I called the FBI being Asher's murderer! I knew that the FBI would have to be taken down if the show was planning on having almost all of them actually get away with murder (my final theory is that one or two will be put in jail, so not all will escape unscathed) so the only way I could see that happening is if the FBI did some shady stuff in order to try to take Annalise down. And murdering their informant seems to be the best way to take down the FBI.

I do kind of like the moral dilemma that everyone's facing. Bonnie is realizing that the kids need to be protecting themselves and sees why they made that choice. Frank also kind of gets it, but is also aiming to protect Annalise. And Annalise just has everyone turning on her so she's just pissed off. 

It's good that Tegan is in Annalise's corner. Hopefully those two can escape together and be happy. I also loved seeing Annalise's mother show back up. 

Nate....*sighs* He's pretty much the one who I hope gets thrown into jail after all of this is over. 

The message that Asher left the remaining of the Keating Group was nice...also very convenient that he gets to leave it right before he dies. 

I'm glad that we also got confirmation that Gabriel saw the murder happen AND how he figured out the true killer. But with Laurel's name now in the mix, I guess we're due for her return for the last couple of episodes. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's good that Tegan is in Annalise's corner. Hopefully those two can escape together and be happy.

Same. Though the way Annalise and Bonnie were talking this episode, I could also see them escaping together, too. 

I liked when Annalise talked about Eve. Aw. 

• Love 9

Why is the FBI so evil and hard up to pin all those crimes on Annalise? 

I thought that FBI agent was working for Xander Castillo in which case it was another mess that was started because of something Wes or Laurel.

• Love 5

I didn't realize that Mom didn't know about Eve. I thought the conversation where Annalise claimed to be confused about herself (even now, not just in the past) was weak. It's like the show wants to hedge on whether Anna's sexuality is actually just because dudes done her wrong, a big trauma reaction rather than a legitimate orientation. It was unnecessary, just inserted to pull back from the prior representation that was so much more respectful than that.

I don't get why everyone thought Asher's message was so great. He turned on Annalise and was trying to get them all in trouble, but did he confess to murdering Sinclair? How would that help his corrupt bullshit family? Also, did his sister (who said she'd call him a car) actually send the FBI? I feel like I missed something there.

They've all done wrong things, but I don't think Asher is better than they are, and he's quite a bit more hypocritical. His murder of Sinclair was worse than a lot of what the others did, and Annalise had nothing to do with it at all other than defending his guilty ass.

One thing I've always liked about this show is that it has always been very open about how corrupt the entire system is. You can be individually guilty, but whether you are or not has little to do with the outcome of any trial or even any investigation. It's all a game, and skill at the game is portrayed as being more relevant to the outcome than the facts of a case or the innocence or guilt in any situation.

Why would the FBI kill Asher, though? He was on their side. He had the potential to continue to be useful to them.

ETA: I guess if the agent worked for the Castillos, then she killed him to protect Laurel?

I wonder what happened to the car the sister supposedly sent him. Was she part of the conspiracy as well?

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 7

HAAAAAAAAAATE Asher's sister.  God, can she and Nate (and maybe Oliver) just take the fall for everything?  That'd be great, show, thanks.

Shut. UPPPPPP. Nate.  Shut up forever.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with Oliver?  His whole demeanor baking the cookies was so weirdly positive.  I think that might have been an (awful) acting choice by Conrad Ricamora, and it was very tonally off.

So, Xander Castillo had Asher killed.  Surprise!  Not.  I absolutely blame Laurel for this, and I don't care if it's fair of me or not.

I was not on board with Annalise bitching about Connor and Michaela taking a deal; that's absolutely what they should be doing.  I'm glad Bonnie gets it.  I'm starting to see how they'll all be able to extricate themselves from this shitshow, and I know it will be completely realistic and believable.

tenor.gif?itemid=12082199

I don't care, though, because I'm in it to win it.  I just want Tegan and Annalise to end up (romantically) together and for Connor and Michaela to end up (platonically) together.  I do not think I'm asking for the moon here.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

So, Xander Castillo had Asher killed.  Surprise!  Not.  I absolutely blame Laurel for this, and I don't care if it's fair of me or not.

It's weird, because it seems to be both Xavier and the FBI who had Asher killed, since Henchwoman works for Xavier but is also an undercover FBI agent.

I forgot that she worked for Xavier until this morning, even with the Previously On HTGAWM. 

Unless the FBI don't know about their agent teaming up with Xavier, then they're equally responsible for Asher's death.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's weird, because it seems to be both Xavier and the FBI who had Asher killed, since Henchwoman works for Xavier but is also an undercover FBI agent.

I forgot that she worked for Xavier until this morning, even with the Previously On HTGAWM. 

Unless the FBI don't know about their agent teaming up with Xavier, then they're equally responsible for Asher's death.

I'm 102% sure she's a mole.  I didn't take what the episode showed as proof that the FBI in any way conspired to kill Asher; I took it as her being a mole for Castillo in the FBI.  Gabriel doesn't know her connection to Castillo, so he thinks that she's just an FBI agent and that the FBI is behind Asher's murder.

• Love 5

The biggest shock to me is that they told us who the killer was so quickly! Well, kind of, we dont have the whole story yet as to why exactly Asher was killed, and if it was the FBI who made that call, if the agent is working for the Castillos, or some combination or something else, but we do have some kind of answer at least. I dont really know why the FBI would kill Asher, considering he was cooperating with them, so I lean towards her being a Castillo mole. 

Annalise's mom really laid into Nate, it was pretty awesome, even if it was out of a misguided desire for her to get Annalise and Nate back together. Ugh, the ship has sailed all the way across the ocean by now, plus Nate freaking sucks. Of all the varying degree of awful of all all the main characters, Nate probably bugs me the most. Maybe because I find him to be one of the worst actors, so I dont really feel much conflict and pain from him like I do from most of the rest of the cast, even when they do reprehensible things, maybe because he just keeps obsessively blaming people that tried to help him for everything going on in his life, maybe its because I hate that he has killed the word "Pops" now because of him, but I am just over him and his bullshit. 

Awww Annalise talking about Eve. I know that its too late for them to become a thing again, but I always thought that Eve was her best love interest. 

I get that Annalise feels rather betrayed and pissed about Connor and Michaela taking a deal, but its not like its something they wanted, and its not like they had a ton of options. At the time, Annalise was in the wind, they were looking at decades in prison, Asher had already turned them in, there were so real ways to win for them. Bonnie seemed to agree, and was basically like "yeah, I get it"  even if she is going to be ride of die for Annalise. 

Even after all the crap that has gone down, I did still feel sad hearing Ashers last message to the rest of the gang. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Awww Annalise talking about Eve. I know that its too late for them to become a thing again, but I always thought that Eve was her best love interest. 

I don't know if it was just that Viola likes working with Famke Janssen, but Annalise would always have these ear-to-ear grins when she was with Eve.  I never saw those kinds of emotions with any of the men in her life.  She's not quite at the same level with Tegan, but it's similar.

Eve would be my preferred endgame, but Eve also got her happy ending when we found out her wife was pregnant.  I don't know if I want Annalise to be with Tegan romantically or not, just because they also have great Friend chemistry.

I dunno.  Maybe my standards are low, but I ended up really enjoying this episode.  I mean, Ophelia automatically gets a grade higher, but I thought the K2+Oliver's shell-shocked moments (maybe less the baking) and Tegan and Annalise worked well.  And the reveal of Asher's actual killer was well done.

• Love 7

Yeah, I'm still in the dark about exactly what role the woman who killed Asher (she murdered a major character and we don't even know her name) plays in all this. Is she a Castillo mole who has infiltrated the FBI? Is she actually FBI and the Castillos are working with them? Both? Neither?

The Grownups vs. Kiddos showdown was always the natural endgame for this show, and I think all the actors (except Conrad Ricamora because yikes) are playing it really well. Years of them covering for each other to save themselves has finally stopped paying off. Very interested to see where final loyalties lie and where all these people end up.

Kind of interesting how Michaela and Connor were the two always most reluctant to get involved with the crimes and are now the only two left. If they'd turned Wes (and maybe Annalise) in from the start, they definitely wouldn't be in this mess now. But they couldn't have anticipated it all spiraling the way it did.

• Love 6

All I could think this episode was Tegan X Annalise 4 eva! I just love them together so much. Then there was that scene with Bonnie and even though I know she has killed I still want her to make it out unscathed as well. Was not expecting the "FBI agent" to be Asher's killer. I definitely think she is a mole & that Gabriel needs to watch his back. I didn't expect the Eve conversation to happen. I figured her mom already knew. I wasn't 100% thrilled with how that conversation went with Annalises mom but I feel like she didn't really want to get into it & I'm glad that she acknowledged that she loved Eve. I think a lot of the hesitation for Annalise is being seen as "not right" or "crazy". It's already tough to be a Black woman in society but to also be a queer one is even harder.  On a final note I really hope Bonnie doesn't fall for Frank's BS. We all know that if Laurel had walked though that door he would have dropped Bonnie like a hot potato. 

• Love 3

I don't think it's a coincidence that Walsh and Pratt are the last of the five still standing.   They are the only ones who didn't end up being completely murderous.   

I really think this might end with them all literally getting away with murder.   My money is on plea deals,  possibly Nate and Frank going to prison. But I dunno,  I'm always wrong with these things.   The only thing I've ever called correctly was Frank/ Sam killing the girl in season one. 

• Love 2

The FBI can’t actually pin any of the murders on Annalise. She has always covered for those ungrateful brats, but why? I had to go back to see who actually killed who: 

• Lila (Sam’s mistress) was killed by Frank (at Sam’s request)
  • Sam was killed by Wes (technically, but the other helped to chop him up except Asher)
  • Rebecca was killed by Bonnie 
  • ADA Sinclair was killed by Asher
  • Wallace Mahoney (Wes’ father) was killed by Frank (I think?)
  • Wes was killed by Dominic (a Castillo thug)
  • Dominic was killed by Frank
  • DA Miller was killed by Bonnie (after Nate beat the crap out of him)
  • Asher was killed by FBI agent/ Castillo mole

Annalise didn’t kill anyone!!! And she only knows about the murders of Sam and Sinclair. Not sure if she knows about all the killing Bonnie and Frank did. 

Asher has always been an entitled douchebag and I was not moved by his speech. Makaila has always been all about herself, so I’m surprised she even thought of getting a deal for Connor. Connor may be the only one I still like of the original K5, but he is a shell of his former self. 

I hope they all go to jail, except Annalise. She and Tegan can ride off into the sunset. 

Edited by Jeopardy15
Edited for spelling errors
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I see the writers are scrambling to make Gabe and Nate seem relevant in the 11th hour.

This show loves to explore bizarre sexual pairings, so I'm half-anticipating a Connor/Michaela/Oliver threesome.

An acquaintance recently told me she had a fling with Matt McGorry a few years ago (but post-HTGAWM) and now that's all I can think about when Asher has a scene.

So...Annaliese and Teagan are gonna bang, right?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Jeopardy15 said:

The FBI can’t actually pin any of the murders on Annalise. She has always covered for those ungrateful brats, but why? I had to go back to see who actually killed who: 

They might be able to get her on aiding and embedding, as she not just had the knowledge on most of these crimes. In Sam's case, she told Wes how to cover up his kill by giving him the instructions on chopping up and burning the body. So she was involved in that as well, not just the kids.

Every single person (except maybe Oliver) has been involved in a murder in some way. I want Annalise to get away with it (and Connor and Michaela and Bonnie) but none of them are innocent and they all can go to jail for what they know. It doesn't just need to be about them doing the physical act of killing; they're all accomplices in some way. Yes, even Annalise. 

That being said, I do think they'll get away with it, especially now with the FBI having the Castillo mole on their payroll, and she just killed their informant. I think that will place doubt on their case on Annalise and, thus, probably throwing the entire case away, freeing Annalise, Connor, and Michaela. 

Which leaves me believing that the only people at risk of going to jail are Nate and Frank (Frank, because I feel like he'll get caught on some other charges while trying to help free Annalise, as he's been involved in way more shady things than anyone else). I think everyone else will get some form of happy ending. After all, this show IS called How To Get Away With Murder. I'm assuming they're going to continue to get away with murder.

• Love 3

I don’t think the FBI has anything to do with Asher’s murder, this is totally the agent working for the Castillos. Who knows if she worked for the Castillo family before or after she started working for the FBI. I’m hoping this revelation brings the whole gang back together. 

• Love 1
On 4/9/2020 at 11:17 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Yes! I called it! I didn't think I could be right on my theory because I'm always off base with my theories for this show, but goshdarnit, I called the FBI being Asher's murderer! I knew that the FBI would have to be taken down if the show was planning on having almost all of them actually get away with murder (my final theory is that one or two will be put in jail, so not all will escape unscathed) so the only way I could see that happening is if the FBI did some shady stuff in order to try to take Annalise down. And murdering their informant seems to be the best way to take down the FBI.

I do kind of like the moral dilemma that everyone's facing. Bonnie is realizing that the kids need to be protecting themselves and sees why they made that choice. Frank also kind of gets it, but is also aiming to protect Annalise. And Annalise just has everyone turning on her so she's just pissed off. 

It's good that Tegan is in Annalise's corner. Hopefully those two can escape together and be happy. I also loved seeing Annalise's mother show back up. 

Nate....*sighs* He's pretty much the one who I hope gets thrown into jail after all of this is over. 

The message that Asher left the remaining of the Keating Group was nice...also very convenient that he gets to leave it right before he dies. 

I'm glad that we also got confirmation that Gabriel saw the murder happen AND how he figured out the true killer. But with Laurel's name now in the mix, I guess we're due for her return for the last couple of episodes. 

Nice catch. I kinda figured the Castillos were behind this, but couldn't make the connections. 

I liked Asher's message to them, if only  ecause it may be the thing that gets them to break free from Annalise and move on with their lives. I hope it isn't an angry break, but more a realization that they need to move on with their lives or end up permanently stuck together as the messed up dysfunction Connor once called them.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:35 AM, nilyank said:

Why is the FBI so evil and hard up to pin all those crimes on Annalise? 

I thought that FBI agent was working for Xander Castillo in which case it was another mess that was started because of something Wes or Laurel.

I don't think it's the FBI as a whole, rather the mole working from the inside to keep the fires stoked.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:34 AM, Lady Calypso said:

I'm leaning towards the FBI not knowing about the mole.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:49 PM, tennisgurl said:

The biggest shock to me is that they told us who the killer was so quickly! .... 

One good thing about this short second half is the pacing is a little faster. I'm glad to know who the killer is rather than it drag on.

In an odd way, I'm okay with Annalise and Eve not being endgame. It's healthy for Annalise to finally admit Eve was the one that got away. She's finally facing her issues and hopefully it makes her better positioned for a healthy relationship to come.

So my guess is that the FBI lady is  mole that Xavier (and possibly the governor) had in the FBI.  A mole like that would be helpful in keeping the suspicion on Annalise. 

My next question is what other files did Nate give to the FBI? I was kinda meh on him, but this truly makes me dislike him. If it wasn't for Annalise he wouldn't have had the little time he did have with his dad. 

• Love 2

It's been awhile since I've watched this show.  Why is the FBI even investigating Annalise anyway?  Usually the FBI investigates people like terrorists and such.  This show is supposed to be in Philadelphia, a large city.  I'm in NYC and the FBI didn't even investigate Son of Sam.  I'm sitting here like "why aren't people protesting the FBI investigating this one black woman?"

I hope someone will enlighten me.

To me this show went down when they introduced the Castillos. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, possibilities said:

I forget who killed the Hapstall kid.

Caleb’s death was a suicide. He silt his wrists in the bathtub. 

11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

It's been awhile since I've watched this show.  Why is the FBI even investigating Annalise anyway?  Usually the FBI investigates people like terrorists and such.  This show is supposed to be in Philadelphia, a large city.  I'm in NYC and the FBI didn't even investigate Son of Sam.  I'm sitting here like "why aren't people protesting the FBI investigating this one black woman?"

The FBI has been after her since the thing with the governor. Probably continued due to her involvement with Laurel as she is a Castillo. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Jeopardy15 said:

The FBI has been after her since the thing with the governor. Probably continued due to her involvement with Laurel as she is a Castillo. 

That's been my problem with the show.  I mean would a real governor pull some shit like that, go after a black, female professor?  I'm surprised no one has suggested that this governor needs to be institutionalized or something.

I remember Son of Sam, and he wasn't caught for years.  I don't think the governor of NY went to the president and asked for the FBI to help catch Son of Sam.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

22 hours ago, Jeopardy15 said:

Caleb’s death was a suicide. He silt his wrists in the bathtub. 

Well Frank slit his wrists

They only show Caleb in a bloody bathtub. No proof that Frank did it. 

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Well Frank slit his wrists.

Frank had nothing to do with Caleb's suicide. He committed suicide after Catherine and Philip offer proof that he killed their parents.  

• Love 1
On 4/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, Jeopardy15 said:

• Lila (Sam’s mistress) was killed by Frank (at Sam’s request)
  • Sam was killed by Wes (technically, but the other helped to chop him up except Asher)
  • Rebecca was killed by Bonnie 
  • ADA Sinclair was killed by Asher
  • Wallace Mahoney (Wes’ father) was killed by Frank (I think?)
  • Wes was killed by Dominic (a Castillo thug)
  • Dominic was killed by Frank
  • DA Miller was killed by Bonnie (after Nate beat the crap out of him)
  • Asher was killed by FBI agent/ Castillo mole

Annalise didn’t kill anyone!!! And she only knows about the murders of Sam and Sinclair. Not sure if she knows about all the killing Bonnie and Frank did. 

It's been a while, but I am pretty positive that AK knows that Bonnie killed Rebecca (I think Bonnie confessed to her), Frank killed Mahoney Sr. (same), and Nate/Bonnie killed DA Miller.

I think she suspects (correctly) that Dominic or some Castillo flunky killed Wes, and that Frank killed Dominic. 

I think she has no idea that Frank killed Lila, or that Frank killed Bonnie's dad. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

It's been a while, but I am pretty positive that AK knows that Bonnie killed Rebecca (I think Bonnie confessed to her), Frank killed Mahoney Sr. (same), and Nate/Bonnie killed DA Miller.

I think she suspects (correctly) that Dominic or some Castillo flunky killed Wes, and that Frank killed Dominic. 

I think she has no idea that Frank killed Lila, or that Frank killed Bonnie's dad. 

She found out that Frank killed Lila after Laurel drunkenly told her. (Season 3 I think). Laurel thought that Annalise had made Frank kill Lila, but it was really Sam. Annalise panicked and ran home to mama.

She knows Frank killed Dominic, but I'm not sure she knows Dominic killed Wes.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 3

Buy a cat? Why, Miss Ophelia, when there's so many available for free?

Cookies for breakfast works for me. Yum.

If Chloe thought Gabriel killed Asher why was she standing in a room alone with him? Guess Asher got all the smarts in that gene pool.

Bonnie and Clyde team. Heh. Bonnie and Clyde were pikers compared to Bonnie and Frank.

Wait, so it wasn't Walmart Wes who killed Asher? Boooo!

Oy, when FBI agents go rogue dirty.

My favorite comment from reddit:

Honestly, if Chloe is the last body the Keating gang catch, I would not be mad.

ICAM. Chloe is like Becky with the bad hair.

• Love 2
On 4/11/2020 at 8:56 PM, Neurochick said:

I hope someone will enlighten me.

To me this show went down when they introduced the Castillos. 

The real-life FBI generally does not investigate murders, but can in a number of situations. 

Among them are cases in which a state law enforcement officer is killed.

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/where-is-the-fbis-authority-written-down

DA Denver, ADA Smugface and DA Miller could hypothetically be considered "law enforcement officers." 

Their authority also can extend to serial killers. No idea why they didn't come into play in the Son of Sam case. Maybe the locals didn't want them? 

Anyway, if you buy the frame of reference from the FBI, AK has been at the center of, what, a half-dozen murders? That seems like it should draw some attention. And given the local prosecutors a) have botched previous attempts to get AK and b) have a conflict of interest because three of their own have been killed by her and her minions, it makes sense locals would step up.

The show, I don't think, has yet explained how they came to suspect AK in these. And in making Asher the informant, it has failed to explain how they are believing that she killed, for example, Miller and Smugface, but still need Connor and Michaela. In other words, did they suspect all of this prior to flipping Asher? If so, how? Given that Asher is an informant, why did he need to record the others on tape? Why couldn't he just straight up have told them whatever story that he wanted to?

There is also the question of whether the Castillos are pulling the strings. If they are and they have their fingers in the FBI, that might also explain it.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:36 PM, Neurochick said:

That's been my problem with the show.  I mean would a real governor pull some shit like that, go after a black, female professor?  I'm surprised no one has suggested that this governor needs to be institutionalized or something.

I remember Son of Sam, and he wasn't caught for years.  I don't think the governor of NY went to the president and asked for the FBI to help catch Son of Sam.

I don't want to dive too deeply into real-world politics, but I can definitely imagine a short-fused chief executive so pissed off by someone that they would do all sorts of shady stuff in an attempt to get revenge. 

But then again, how much is it the governor vs. the Castillos vs. the FBI independently vs. some player to be named later? For all we know with this show, baby Christophe is the real one to be pulling the strings.

• Love 2

Hearsay is an out of court statement that is being used for the truth asserted in the statement.

The idea behind it being bad/unreliable/unfair is because a lawyer can't cross-examine the speaker.

There are a bunch of exceptions when what might otherwise be hearsay can be considered valid, admissible evidence.

If this was a real situation, for instance, Asher could have given a sworn statement on camera and it could be used in court.

Or with his cooperation, the FBI could have gotten enough to get a warrant to tap AK's phones, or put an actual wire on Asher and coach him into how to not be so obvious that he was trying to eke out a confession.

Instead the FBI apparently didn't ask the right questions and let Asher conduct his amateur hour stuff.

• Love 1

It's obviously better if you get a confession directly from the person who committed the crime. But Asher can say "AK told me this," "AK told me that," "I saw AK do this," and that all can be used as evidence  in a trial against AK. 

Now maybe the situation was that the  FBI wanted all/most the minions to be prosecution witnesses so that AK's defense could not attack Asher's credibility so easily or to get any additional crimes that he did not have knowledge of. Having good ol' Doucheface, RIP, as the star prosecution witness may not have been ideal to them.

But seeing as how the FBI is apparently willing to take false testimony from Connor and Michaela to get AK, it doesn't make sense why they were not willing to do so for Asher. After all, with the exception of Sam, Asher basically knows what Connor and Michaela do. And for the FBI to still suspect AK in murdering Smugface suggests Asher has not told them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

• Love 1

If Cicely Tyson is not nominated for an Emmy, it would be a true shame.  Every scene of hers elevated this tripe to something you'd see on Broadway.

As for Nate... he ignored his father his whole adult life, Annalise brought a class action lawsuit to get him and so many others a shot at a fair trial (took it to the supreme court pro bono i believe).  The GOVERNOR/CASTILLO has his father killed, and he's still blaming  Annalise?  Mama was right, he's a little boy.

• Love 4
On 4/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, tennisgurl said:

Annalise's mom really laid into Nate, it was pretty awesome, even if it was out of a misguided desire for her to get Annalise and Nate back together. Ugh, the ship has sailed all the way across the ocean by now, plus Nate freaking sucks. Of all the varying degree of awful of all all the main characters, Nate probably bugs me the most. Maybe because I find him to be one of the worst actors, so I dont really feel much conflict and pain from him like I do from most of the rest of the cast, even when they do reprehensible things, maybe because he just keeps obsessively blaming people that tried to help him for everything going on in his life, maybe its because I hate that he has killed the word "Pops" now because of him, but I am just over him and his bullshit. 

He's really turned out to be the biggest cretin. I thought when it was finally proven that Annalise didn't reschedule his dad's release in order to set him up to be killed, he would relent. But nooooo! He just keeps on with his hate and histrionics. To think I used to like him and wanted him to wind up with Annalise.

• Love 1

Another really good episode.

Loved Annalise's scenes with her mother and Tegan. The confrontation with the kids was fairly inevitable and I could look at both sides on the matter.

Nice tribute and final flashbacks with Asher there. Glad they didn't drag out the reveal of his killer and at least Gabriel did something decent with telling Connor, Michaela and Oliver about it.

Nate can go away now though, 8/10

• Love 1