Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I am a library teacher at two schools. For "COVID safety," for the month of January going forward, I am only allowed to go to one school. But I have to sit in that school to teach classes via Google Meet at my other school. Rather than staying home on a day when I only have classes at said other school. Oh, and while at the school I'm allowed in, I go into every single classroom to teach the kids in school and at home at the same time. "COVID safety" my ass.

I should be prepping my Google Classrooms for the week right now. But. This is more important and gratifying. We have been completely virtual since the week before Christmas, and setting that alarm is going to suck. I'd rather be tired from snarking than from posting lesson plans.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Happy Sunday Snarkers. 
wasn't Natalie all gung ho about coming to US and all she’s done is complain and try to change Mike. Yeah, probably not getting that ring back. 

I wonder if Uncle Beau pawned it for meth?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My foot is better now and I was able to get out to pick up groceries. Of course one of my ordered items was missing. I went to a different store to get it and asked for a refund of the missing item.

Glad your foot is better! 

• Love 5

Omg! Get the women her own dresser, this is like, the bare minimum you should do for someone coming to live in your house.

He is acting like she wants him to remove his kidney and hand it over

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Oh lucky you, glad you like it. I haven't tried one yet but have been eyeing them.

I wasn't going to get one, I bought one for my son for Xmas. But I ordered one from Macy's they told me it was on backorder, and if I didn't want to wait for it, to do nothing and they would cancel it. So I did nothing, ordered another one from Best Buy, it arrived in a few days, THEN I get an email from Macy's--"your order has shipped!". Um. I didn't want to faff around with returning stuff so I just kept one. It is VERY NICE and I love it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I am a library teacher at two schools. For "COVID safety," for the month of January going forward, I am only allowed to go to one school. But I have to sit in that school to teach classes via Google Meet at my other school. Rather than staying home on a day when I only have classes at said other school. Oh, and while at the school I'm allowed in, I go into every single classroom to teach the kids in school and at home at the same time. "COVID safety" my ass.

I should be prepping my Google Classrooms for the week right now. But. This is more important and gratifying. We have been completely virtual since the week before Christmas, and setting that alarm is going to suck. I'd rather be tired from snarking than from posting lesson plans.

Yes, too bad kiddies, we need the snark!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I will admit that Mike would probably be a challenge to move in with, but I’m not sure what Natalie expects.  She moved in with a confirmed bachelor.  Yeah, the closet might smell a little funky.  Go out and buy some lavender drawer sachets and keep it moving.  I don’t get the drama here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I am a library teacher at two schools.

Thank you to all the teachers. My daughter has been online since before Thanksgiving. She goes back hybrid (part time in person/part time online) this week and she is so excited. Knock wood that you all can stay in school safely.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wasn't going to get one, I bought one for my son for Xmas. But I ordered one from Macy's they told me it was on backorder, and if I didn't want to wait for it, to do nothing and they would cancel it. So I did nothing, ordered another one from Best Buy, it arrived in a few days, THEN I get an email from Macy's--"your order has shipped!". Um. I didn't want to faff around with returning stuff so I just kept one. It is VERY NICE and I love it. 

What kind did you get?  I haven't started researching yet...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Omg! Get the women her own dresser, this is like, the bare minimum you should do for someone coming to live in your house.

He is acting like she wants him to remove his kidney and hand it over

Its a race to the bottom for these two. Who hates the other the most? 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Of course Mike cannot smell anything in the closet. He's probably noseblind.

No guy can smell the guy smell in his place. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Natalie has a very flat ass. She needs to se Larissa’s plastic surgeon.

Funny because she's obviously had plastic surgery on her lips.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my darlings! What a week! I had to take a break from the news to break in the new air fryer. I'm pleased with it. 

Someone should have a word with Natalie about highlight. 

What did you make in the air fryer?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Emmeline said:

Hello my lovelies.  I have to watch 60 minutes but I’ll be flipping back and forth.

I’m so looking forward to watching it! Luckily, I get the East Coast Feed of this show, so I get the best of both worlds. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4