Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Then its going down to 88 degrees. I will die. I hate heat. And I hate air conditioning in the house, though I enjoy it other places. It usually doesn't get hot enough here, maybe 10 or 15 days a summer are unbearable. I'm just sitting in darkened rooms, ceiling fans on high, dropping ice cubes in my bra. Pathetic.

Dare I say "hang in there"?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

It looks we will be spared from Family Chantel on Pillow Talk tonight. Thank fuck.

I really hope they were a one and done.  They brought absolutely nothing to the show last night.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Then its going down to 88 degrees. I will die. I hate heat. And I hate air conditioning in the house, though I enjoy it other places. It usually doesn't get hot enough here, maybe 10 or 15 days a summer are unbearable. I'm just sitting in darkened rooms, ceiling fans on high, dropping ice cubes in my bra. Pathetic.

Wrap up ice cubes in a bandanna and tie it around your neck. Used to save me when I would walk my dog in intense heat and humidity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ericka's parents watching them kiss is giving me life!

The girls are mortified and the parents are all "good on ya"

Edited by Arynm
more
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t even like this show, I like the snark here about the show much better.

For sure. Hanging with the snarkers is the best. In fact, the only way I’ll watch the Duggars show again would be if we could have a live chat for that show, too.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It is really hot here too. Above 30 almost everyday, closer to 40 with humidity  which is unusual. No central air and window units make me sniffly, which now makes everyone highly suspicious. I hope the heat breaks for you soon!

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I never used to wear them, when I was a tidy 34B. but I got fat. Now I feel that, for the well being of myself and others, I should. 

I live in the soft sports types ones in the summer. No underwire, works under a tank top.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe the Chantels were on Pillow Talk because Anny had her baby?

I hope that is the case because I cannot stand the Chantels.  They are not funny at all.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is really hot here too. Above 30 almost everyday, closer to 40 with humidity  which is unusual. No central air and window units make me sniffly, which now makes everyone highly suspicious. I hope the heat breaks for you soon!

I hate window units because they are loud and block the light and my husband never get around to taking them out again until November. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I live in the soft sports types ones in the summer. No underwire, works under a tank top.

I have these nice little stretchy Hanes ones, they're lightweight and very comfy. I haven't been to work since March so they're all I need. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt claims that the Chantels replaced Tim and Veronica.

WHAT??? Wtf? I hated him on his season and now I love them both.

They better be back.

• Love 6