Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiny little Rose wears a 6.5 ring? I have small hands, I wear a 4. But I'm not a bit of a thing like Rose. 

Maybe Rose figured your ring size is the same as your shoe size 

• LOL 6
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Is this just random extra footage they didn't put in the regular tell all? there's no flow to it at all, choppy editing

The actual filming of the Tell All took 10 hours. So yes, they have extra footage to torture us with....

i really hate all these “friends of” weighing in. Hurry up and bring me to TOW.

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

He's a malaka.

OMG. i used to date a Greek guy. He and his friends called each other that all the time. I haven't heard that in forever LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Is this just random extra footage they didn't put in the regular tell all? there's no flow to it at all, choppy editing

My theory is that after they edited the ten hours of filming into two nights, they decided “hey, we have enough crap on the cutting room floor we could milk another hour out of this shit show. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I like how he said he wouldn't read it and now he's reading it. Anything for screentime, huh Tommy boy

I think he'll post it on his IG now that the season's over. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I doubt this is what he said, he is desperately trying to save face

I agree, it’s almost like his sister rewrote it from the original where he declared “Darcy, Darcy, two by four. Got her bum stuck in my door”.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I doubt this is what he said, he is desperately trying to save face

I would give a lung for Darcy or Stacy to turn up, waving the taped-together segments of the letter that was thrown in the trash, and read it out so that we'd all know that it was absolutely not the mawkish dreck Tom is reading off his phone. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My theory is that after they edited the ten hours of filming into two nights, they decided “hey, we have enough crap on the cutting room floor we could milk another hour out of this shit show. 

More than ten hours because the leaked second day was 10 hours. Who knows how long the first day was. But yeah, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would give a lung for Darcy or Stacy to turn up, waving the taped-together segments of the letter that was thrown in the trash, and read it out so that we'd all know that it was absolutely not the mawkish dreck Tom is reading off his phone. 

That would be amazing! Maybe that is why he 'couldn't find it' until they were offline so he couldn't be called out

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, kendi said:

More than ten hours because the leaked second day was 10 hours. Who knows how long the first day was. But yeah, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

They're under the barrel at this point.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

💀 Dead.

• Love 4