Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I always liked Anny. She stood up to that heinous grandmother and her husband. It was sad that Robert lied to her so much and then she got attacked by his brother. At least his sister is decent to her. She's good with Bryson but it's freaking weird for her to have to share a bed with them both. They need a bigger place with the new baby. Better step up Robert!

• Love 7

I don’t feel like watching the rest of this. This is way too much 90 Day for a 24 hour period. I’m going to go watch another Netflix documentary to cleanse my brain.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Corey is so slow and has no spine. I'm not understanding his devotion to Evelin because she doesn't return any type of affection or show any concern for him. She's just a lump and she takes whatever comes her way.  I thought he'd stay in the US, especially when his father passed and his mother seemed alone. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Corey should find himself another girl here in the US.  He looks like a fine person but Evelyn she sure is a bitch.

Part of why I hate Corey is that he follows Evelin around like a sad puppy as she continues to kick him. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t feel like watching the rest of this. This is way too much 90 Day for a 24 hour period. I’m going to go watch another Netflix documentary to cleanse my brain.

We will miss you. I love a good true crime doc

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can’t blame him for not wanting to go downtown on the Skipper

💀

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Is the place Evelin living in bought with Corey's money? Why is having to rent a place to respect her space? She walks all over him and he lives in a worse hovel. Hijole.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Corey is so slow and has no spine. I'm not understanding his devotion to Evelin because she doesn't return any type of affection or show any concern for him. She's just a lump and she takes whatever comes her way.  I thought he'd stay in the US, especially when his father passed and his mother seemed alone. 

Evelin is a lump and a human Praying Mantis. Humorless stick who loves her ex. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

He's nervous going back to his fiance??

Corey's story does not add up. When we first met him, he was an adrenaline junkie who traveled the world, seeking adventure. Now he's a bed wetting milk toast who's afraid of his fiancée's temper. He's not that good an actor. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Why is he staying elsewhere?  I thought they were engaged?

If he stays with her, it interferes with her love life.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Corey's story does not add up. When we first met him, he was an adrenaline junkie who traveled the world, seeking adventure. Now he's a bed wetting milk toast who's afraid of his fiancée's temper. He's not that good an actor. 

I put up a SoapDirt article link about them under their thread.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I said the same thing during their season, he's so dweeby it's hard to see the adrenaline junkie!

• Love 7