Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Holy cow, Jennymom, stay safe.  Lightning is the silent killer.  Or is it, the incredibly loud killer?

have you ever seen a Florida thunderstorm? I have lived all over the country, but this is another level here. It feels like tornado weather right now but there is no warning

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

have you ever seen a Florida thunderstorm? I have lived all over the country, but this is another level here. It feels like tornado weather right now but there is no warning

I live in Florida and I know what you mean.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The atmosphere gets very ozone-y.

Then the water comes like out of a tap....the drops are BIG.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you all.

LIAR! You never loved us!

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Disgusting, revolting how Ed is putting all the mayo on his hair...........yuck!!!

well, i must admit i love mayo so much that i have often said i could lather my entire body with it but i'm SOUTHERN!  AND I WOULD WASH OFF before i ventured out!!!

• Love 4

Hair conditioner had terrible dangerous chemicals? Ed. Come on. In this day and age you can get a natural, organic, herbal product certified vegan and GMO free. Bite me. Your fucking Hellman's has more chemicals than a decent hair conditioner. 

• Love 11