Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Hi y’all! I’ve been so out of the loop with live chat, I think Covid working from home is finally getting to me. I’ve recorded Happily Ever After but haven’t watched yet so I’m jumping in tonight. 

Guess what? Today is my birthday! I am hoping that 54 is the new 44. I’ve got a freshly opened bottle of wine and I’m ready to snark! I missed you, all the loves of my lives. 

FD8A527D-2670-448C-B080-EE1C34BA9C90.jpeg

Happy birthday!! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi y’all! I’ve been so out of the loop with live chat, I think Covid working from home is finally getting to me. I’ve recorded Happily Ever After but haven’t watched yet so I’m jumping in tonight. 

Guess what? Today is my birthday! I am hoping that 54 is the new 44. I’ve got a freshly opened bottle of wine and I’m ready to snark! I missed you, all the loves of my lives. 

Happy Birthday beauty!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Happy Birthday gorgeous lady xx

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So what is Jess's story? Why is she allowing Colt anywhere near her with his peen? She seems cute and pleasant enough. 

Green card.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Happy cake day!!!

• Love 4

I find it disturbing that Paul and Karine’s household is always a mess and disorderly. And I am not the best housekeeper but.... 

I know this is the least of their issues but good god, put  things away. And learn to communicate! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I wish TLC would get rid of these two simply because they can’t keep the story straight. Kareeny couldn’t get the spouse visa, no wait, now they’re getting divorced, no wait now they’re staying in Brazil, no wait Pole is a criminal who can’t stay in Brazil and now just like that they can come back to the states?

and as always, stellar housekeeping you two. Stellar.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Karine is only 23? How old was she when she got with Pole? Haven't they been together for several years? I'm 30 and I feel like I look the same age as Karine

Heh, I just turned 66. I look better than her. Well, in dim light anyway.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Happy Birthday! Snarking keeps you looking young!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6