Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Kenny has a nice family. He looks younger than 57 and seems to be in good physical shape,  I don’t think it’s odd that Armie is younger.  I missed it, what’s the age difference between Sumit and Jenny? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, cyberfruit said:

it's amazing how great your skin will look when you are as unproblematic as possible. see: kenneth*

*i reserve the right to revoke this statement at any time

I wonder what his skincare products are.  He could do well as an influencer.

• Love 7

Oh for heavens' sake. Its not like he's 18! 

And the daughters need to get over themselves. They can get engaged. They can be engaged for a while, even a long time. If it doesn't work out they can break up! Getting engaged is not a legal obligation. if they cared about their dad and wanted his happiness they'd be at least outwardly supportive and try and hold him up. 

• Love 11
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Kenny has a nice family. He looks younger than 57 and seems to be in good physical shape,  I don’t think it’s odd that Armie is younger.  I missed it, what’s the age difference between Sumit and Jenny? 

She’s 62, he’s 31 (I think).  

• Love 5
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I wonder what his skincare products are.  He could do well as an influencer.

A freckle, er, age spot on my face has faded considerably and the lines around my eyes are not really noticeable.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

90 years?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

This is the second night in a row with a woman with huge thigh tattoos. I don't even like the captain of my favorite soccer team's huge tattoo of the biggest trophy in the sport on his thigh. And he has really great thighs. Why is this a thing?

• Love 6

Deavan's mother coming to stay with them for 10 days is going to be a disaster. If they're all staying at Jihoon's parents' house...yikes. Just get a freaking hotel or AirBnB.

• Love 5
(edited)

Deavan, Jihoon is NEVER going to step up and provide for you and your kids.  He is a man-child.  Maybe you should’ve bought those snug size condoms a little sooner. 

See also: Asuelu. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ken’s daughter borrowed Libby’s party blouse! 

And Colt’s new gf’s blouse.

It originally belonged to Veronica 

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are all the women on this show so helpless? "He needs to provide!" this is 2020, not 1820. You are partners. 

That said of course Jihoon needs to get a job! And why isn't Sumit working? 

But Jenny’s Social Security will support him!  Cos he needs support!

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think he does too, and it’s creepy af

I kind of wonder if Sumit's deal is he LOVES how Jenny seems to love him.  He probably isn't getting all that attention from women, and his wife probably didn't even know him all that well when they got married (I am totally Team Wife, btw).  I think he feeds off the attention he's getting from this strange, American woman who thinks he's her Romeo.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8