Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I lived literally across the street, in the apartments just across 128.  The mall exploded since I left. I went back for the first time in like 25 years last year and it was unrecognizable

My father in law lived there! 

We always went to get school clothes at the North Shore Mall. I'm so old it was North Shore Shopping Center then, it was enclosed later. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. Remember when we were all flagellating ourselves for sinking so low that we were watching Angela get a Brazilian. At that time, I posted this. I think this is the time for it, after witnessing her in her, um, dance? class: 

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.22.22 PM.png

Now we're getting her sitting nearly spread-eagle backward on a folding chair.  At least she's wearing leggings.

Our standards are low.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

She's so NICE to her daughter!

Is she so SWEET to the grandkids too? And those old folks she works with EVERY day??  Just curious.

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Central MA here.

FWIW, I used to live outside of Worcester!  But then I was forced to move to Texas and I've been mad about it for like 11 years.  Hi, Mass peeps!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I grew up in Melrose and went to the North Shore Mall in Peabody all the time growing up.

I lived in Melrose for about 6 months when I was 19. Right in the square. It was so nice. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember when we were all flagellating ourselves for sinking so low that we were watching Angela get a Brazilian

Wasn’t that Lisa? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wait so Grangie needs a witness but BHL didn’t?

i see Elizabeth’s coven is alive and well and looking for screen time.

Yeah, wonder why that was? It was a civil ceremony, right? Too bad they couldn't make BGL stay there.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember when we were all flagellating ourselves for sinking so low that we were watching Angela get a Brazilian

Wasn’t that Lisa? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So I’m watching this with new eyes.  Hindsight. Watched the episode leading up to this one.  Larissa is really unstable. I’m not so sure Coltee was all to blame. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed the first 20 min but don't think I missed much

No, mostly catching up. And Coltee in the shower and Grangie doing stripper moves. You were lucky to miss that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Elizabeth’s nieces were so beautiful at their wedding.

Remember Elizabeth wanted to get married on top of a snowy mountain? And have a horse drawn carriage take her to the top of the snowy mountain? Demonstrating that she has no knowledge of how horses, mountains, or snow work. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

It’s a lot easier to cut the ties with overbearing family when they don’t financially support you.

But meh, can’t get worked up too much. It’s probably all fake/ramped up for the camera.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8