Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"Unalive yourself." Is that really thing? It makes me so sad for Connor to know about it at his young age. (And screw JG and the MWTs for using Connor to let Chelsea off the hook.)

Yes. Some platforms don't allow the word, "kill" and other words referencing death to be used. I find those kind of rules to be ridiculous and wished it'd stop.

Connor doesn't seem young enough to not know about suicide. I'd be surprised if he wasn't aware of it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

It's so silly how you can't say suicide in some places, but you can call it by other names that everyone understands to mean the exact same thing, and you can talk about it. It's like when someone who is banging the boss and wears thongs that show above her jeans but then has a hissy fit if someone uses the f word and says something like, "I feel so fucking sick." Anyways, I think someone Conner's age knows what suicide is, (and maybe has even heard the theme to M*A*S*H), and might even be knowledgable of what words and phrases that are socially acceptable or politically correct currently, even more so than adults. I think he still might be too young for Health Class where they teach things like that in school, but then again maybe they do start earlier now. But, anyways, and all that, I don't think the MWTs even gave his age any thought when they wrote his lines. It's just to advance the plot and prop MCE, and prove one of them knows the most up to date mod lingo. :P

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I thought the actor who plays Connor did a very good job.

I feel sorry for Connor as I think he will feel responsible for Chelsea's health and happiness  now.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

But, anyways, and all that, I don't think the MWTs even gave his age any thought when they wrote his lines. It's just to advance the plot and prop MCE, and prove one of them knows the most up to date mod lingo. :P

Agreed.  I got the impression that his awareness about suicide was to justify Chelsea's obsession with 'telling him everything right now! 'and proving that her 'instincts' are spot on.  Chelz and The Saints will see him as maturely reacting to the news and in a safe place.

That kid is gonna need a lot of therapy down the road.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

(and maybe has even heard the theme to M*A*S*H),

I'd be surprised if he had. That song isn't played much on radio any more because of the lack of context. (The song is meant to be satirical.) If he's seen the TV show in syndication, it only includes the instrumental version of the song. He may have seen the original 1970 R-rated movie but again, I'd be surprised. I don't think there's anything about it that would appeal to a child his age.

What Connor has likely heard is the song "1-800-273-8255" by the rapper Logic. The song and its YouTube video earned a lot of accolades and was played pretty much non-stop on top 40 and hip/hop stations in 2017. I'm of the outlier opinion that the song is irresponsible because unless you listen to the entire thing, it could be triggering to someone who's already having certain self-harm ideations. The first 90 seconds or so of the song has some extremely dire phrases.

But as others have commented, this storyline is all about Chelsea and MCE getting set up for a Daytime Emmy run. Y&R seems not to care about the manipulative way Connor has been used to prop Chelsea, despite his already having an established history of being emotionally troubled. I can only hope that they'll have Connor tell Johnny, and Johnny will tell Chelsea basically to go fcuk herself in that special way he has, because he can see what she's trying to do to her sons.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'd be surprised if he had. That song isn't played much on radio any more because of the lack of context. (The song is meant to be satirical.) If he's seen the TV show in syndication, it only includes the instrumental version of the song. He may have seen the original 1970 R-rated movie but again, I'd be surprised. I don't think there's anything about it that would appeal to a child his age.

Oh, I was joking. (Guess it wasn't as funny as I thought.) I doubt many if any ten years olds have seen that old movie and outside of the movie would never have heard the theme with lyrics. But it was the only song about suicide that I could think of that was mainstream. I'm sure quite a few rap songs are explicit about it. But my point was that it is regularly referenced in popular culture.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

TPTB can piss off with their attempt to whitewash Chelsea. It doesn't help that Buttbiscuit is going to be at the front of this SL to play captain save-a-ho & excuse all of Chelsea's BS. Meanwhile Adam is going to be alienated & further vilified. Funny how his mental health crisis story has been more or less swept under the rug, and he got hardly any sympathy nor did he have to tell his son all the tragic details of his breakdown. Now Chelsea just has the excuse of being mentally fragile to do all the reckless shit she wants to do from here on out. And calling her on it or telling her "no, that's a bad idea" can freely be interpreted as trying to send her down another spiral.

I was kinda in a similar situation when I was about Connor's age(I might've been a bit older), and I find it despicable that TPTB allowed Chelsea to adultify him so she could feel better. That was honestly a little triggering to watch because Chelsea was not right to tell any of that to her son. If Connor seemingly handled it well, it's because that's how adultification works. It forces & traumatizes the child enough to the point that they have to "act like an adult" in an environment where the actual adults are failing the child. Now he feels responsible for his mother wanting to kill herself & his mission is going to make sure her feelings aren't hurt instead of growing up & having a life of his own. Fuck this garbage SL 

Also even if Connor has heard some other kid say "unalive/kill yourself you suck at this game" on social media or while playing  Fortnite or Call of Duty or something, that's still a far cry from his mother telling him she felt bad enough to jump off a building less than 3 days ago. It's far more personal, and he's already drawn the conclusion that his actions/words played a part in driving her to that, particularly his reaction to the Johnny reveal. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

I was kinda in a similar situation when I was about Connor's age(I might've been a bit older), and I find it despicable that TPTB allowed Chelsea to adultify him so she could feel better. That was honestly a little triggering to watch because Chelsea was not right to tell any of that to her son. If Connor seemingly handled it well, it's because that's how adultification works. It forces & traumatizes the child enough to the point that they have to "act like an adult" in an environment where the actual adults are failing the child. Now he feels responsible for his mother wanting to kill herself & his mission is going to make sure her feelings aren't hurt instead of growing up & having a life of his own. Fuck this garbage SL 

thank you for sharing your story. I also had to be the parent to my mother as my father was a hard core alcoholic and she leaned on me.   I love her dearly (she is gone now) but as I got older and had my own child and realized that is not something you should put on a child, I resented it. Not to mention the hatred I had for my fathers alcoholism and the shit he put us through.  It causes the child so much anxiety and turmoil. All Chelsea had to say was that she was ill for a while. Sheesh.

As you mentioned, every now and then I am triggered and get into a deep funk for a couple of days because of it. I hope they handle this Connor story the way they should.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Hugs 14
  • Love 2

Since when is Nostrils the Father of the Year. Who the fuck is he to question Adam’s parenting skills?  As far as I’m concerned, Nostrils lost all credibility to be called a father when he LEFT DD ALONE IN THE CAR.  

God awful dress color on Sally. Especially with her hair color. But that’s not as god awful as wanting to be with Banana Breath 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Wow!  There is an executive dining room?  Than why does all the NE exects get take out at Society or is that the executive dining room?  No need for An executive bathroom since no executive take a piss or shit.  Maybe that’s why the executive are so full of crap.  What 🐂💩 Natey Nate Nate. NE doesn’t work around the clock. If it did than Nikki wouldn’t have time to plot Diane’s demise and Banana Breath wouldn’t have the time to defile Sally. 

If Noah’s club is so successful, than why is that couch always empty 😜??  

To paraphrase “Joy to the World”

Adam was a bullfrog and a brother of mine. I never understood his intentions, but I drank his mighty fine wine. We sang joy the people except for Adam 😓

Sharon was worried about one of her children inheriting her bi polar traits. Sharon doesn’t have to worry about Noah since he doesn’t experience any highs. Noah only experiences lows.  

What is there left to say about that disingenuous piece of excrement, Cruella that hasn’t been said. If nothing is personal, than why does she seem to be flirting with Natey Nate Nate?  It should be all business but yet Cruella is giving Natey Nate Nate her life history. 

Daniel returns just in time to hopefully make Lily forget about Nostrils. I don’t know much about Daniel other than his involvement in the death of Cassie and Rodan is his mother which he’s not too fond of. I can see why Lily married Daniel all those years ago 😇

Sally can hate Adam all she wants but there is no way in hell, Sally can hide her “lying eyes”.  Sally eyes light up a hell of a lot more when she looks at Adam than when she looks at Banana Breath. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 3
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Sharon was worried about one of her children inheriting her bi polar traits. Sharon doesn’t have to worry about Noah since he doesn’t experience any highs. Noah only experiences lows.  

LOL! I don't buy for a minute that he is upset by the miscarraige.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Sally's dress: a) hated the color; b) did she bump her head and think she was back in L.A. because wearing that thin fabric on so much exposed skin in WI right now? Um, no, and c) if she doesn't want to take Nick's money, why is she dressing like he pays by the hour for their dates? But you go ahead and work that tight body, Sally--while you still can. 😼

In what universe does Adam have to report to Billy about Chelsea's status? Billy doesn't extend him the same courtesy.

That picture frame Elena gave Nate looked like it came from an office supply store so I don't know why she bothered to put it in a fake Tiffany's box.

OMG, Billy is so obsessed with Chelsea. Maybe Sharon should book him a 72-hour psychiatric hold too.

Dang, Devon coming in hot on Elena. Let me get my popcorn ready. 🍿🧯

I dunno, I still feel like Victoria is up to something with Nate. She basically gave him free rein and a blank check. That certainly feeds his ego but does she really want to take that kind of risk yet? Nate is still learning on the job.

IMO, if Sharon wants to put her therapist skills to use, she should cozy up to Audra and find the holes in that miscarriage story. Seeing Noah crying over an imaginary baby should put Sharon's mama bear instincts on high alert.

"...you're both welcome to join Nate and I."  Basic grammar, Elena. You fail!

Lily, familiarize yourself with this acronym: DTMFA. And don't wait until Billy doesn't come home one night because he just had to be there for Chelsea.

Adam, just stop. You're acting like a lovesick fool and Nick is eating it up with both paws. Meanwhile, at this point Sally has to save face. Coming back to you now will make her look like she's playing ping pong with her cooch.

You'd think Victoria would want to go home and spend time with her kids instead of staying late at the office, knocking back the brown liquor with her new sycophant.

Wasn't Daniel bald the last time we saw him? Whatever, yay! Your timing is perfect, my guy. Lily really needs a friend who can spell things out for her right now.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sally's dress: a) hated the color; b) did she bump her head and think she was back in L.A. because wearing that thin fabric on so much exposed skin in WI right now? Um, no, and c) if she doesn't want to take Nick's money, why is dressing like he pays by the hour for their dates? But you go ahead and work that tight body, Sally--while you still can. 😼

In what universe does Adam have to report to Billy about Chelsea's status? Billy doesn't extend him the same courtesy.

That picture frame Elena gave Nate looked like it came from an office supply store so I don't know why she bothered to put it in a fake Tiffany's box.

OMG, Billy is so obsessed with Chelsea. Maybe Sharon should book him a 72-hour psychiatric hold too.

Dang, Devon coming in hot on Elena. Let me get my popcorn ready. 🍿🧯

I dunno, I still feel like Victoria is up to something with Nate. She basically gave him free rein and a blank check. That certainly feeds his ego but does she really want to take that kind of risk yet? Nate is still learning on the job.

IMO, if Sharon wants to put her therapist skills to use, she should cozy up to Audra and find the holes in that miscarriage story. Seeing Noah crying over an imaginary baby should put Sharon's mama bear instincts on high alert.

"...you're both welcome to join Nate and I."  Basic grammar, Elena. You fail!

Lily, familiarize yourself with this acronym: DTMFA. And don't wait until Billy doesn't come home one night because he just had to be there for Chelsea.

Adam, just stop. You're acting like a lovesick fool and Nick is eating it up with both paws. Meanwhile, at this point Sally has to save face. Coming back to you now will make her look like she's playing ping pong with her cooch.

You'd think Victoria would want to go home and spend time with her kids instead of staying late at the office, knocking back the brown liquor with her new sycophant.

Wasn't Daniel bald the last time we saw him? Whatever, yay! Your timing is perfect, my guy. Lily really needs a friend who can spell things out for her right now.

Brava!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Since when is Nostrils the Father of the Year. Who the fuck is he to question Adam’s parenting skills?  As far as I’m concerned, Nostrils lost all credibility to be called a father when he LEFT DD ALONE IN THE CAR.  

God awful dress color on Sally. Especially with her hair color. But that’s not as god awful as wanting to be with Banana Breath 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Wow!  There is an executive dining room?  Than why does all the NE exects get take out at Society or is that the executive dining room?  No need for An executive bathroom since no executive take a piss or shit.  Maybe that’s why the executive are so full of crap.  What 🐂💩 Natey Nate Nate. NE doesn’t work around the clock. If it did than Nikki wouldn’t have time to plot Diane’s demise and Banana Breath wouldn’t have the time to defile Sally. 

If Noah’s club is so successful, than why is that couch always empty 😜??  

To paraphrase “Joy to the World”

Adam was a bullfrog and a brother of mine. I never understood his intentions, but I drank his mighty fine wine. We sang joy the people except for Adam 😓

What is there left to say about that disingenuous piece of excrement, Cruella that hasn’t been said. If nothing is personal, than why does she seem to be flirting with Natey Nate Nate?  It should be all business but yet Cruella is giving Natey Nate Nate her life history. 

Daniel returns just in time to hopefully make Lily forget about Nostrils. I don’t know much about Daniel other than his involvement in the death of Cassie and Rodan is his mother which he’s not too fond of. I can see why Lily married Daniel all those years ago 😇

Sally can hate Adam all she wants but there is no way in hell, Sally can hide her “lying eyes”.  Sally eyes light up a hell of a lot more when she looks at Adam than when she looks at Banana Breath. 

Cruella, the Queen of Hypocrisy who said business isn't personal, yet works the personal element with Natey, Nate, Nate - even saying:
"People always say it’s nothing personal, it’s just business. But there is always a personal element to every decision.” 
Yup - same woman who justifies every self-serving, cruel business decision she makes by saying "It's business, not personal."
And methinks its definitely "personal" with Natey Nate Nate - or, to put into more succinctly:
"When you're Queen/CEO, and you need a new BF, just hire one."

Both Elena and Lily had to deal with loser men at Society today - but Lily has a much better new option - Daniel.  Wish Elena did too. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

I was ambivalent/somewhat negative on the mental illness story- mostly because Chelsea was inexplicably made the focus.  The fact that I'm STILL wondering whether she's using this to pull a monstrous con probably shows that type of person is a poor choice for mental health awareness.

Doing the story of Chelsea's spiral and breakdown, fine.  It really wasn't that hard to screw up past that point, but they managed to.  But after the scenes with Connor, using a kid to launder this person's decision making past/present/and I'm sure future....makes me sick now.    

• Like 2
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Poor Adam. First he has to listen to stupid Billy’s opinion on Chelsea. Then he goes out for a drink and has to see his 50 year old brother in the midst of PDA with his ex. 
How nice that Devon is back to being self righteous and judgmental. 
Oh Nate, you were hired for your penis. Victoria needs a boost after the Ashland fiasco.

And Sharon. I’d rather she have an episode and start stealing from Fenmores. Or maybe just take all the Marchetti dresses and hide them in the different parts of the store. Anything but these painful therapy sessions.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, boes said:

Noah's sadness about what might have been mirrors my feelings about what might have been if Show had cast someone half-way alive as Noah instead of this guy.  

You just started my day with a great laugh! Thank you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

If Noah’s club is so successful, than why is that couch always empty 😜?

The patrons have probably heard what happens with couches in GC (and desks and stairs and drop cloths). Yucky.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 17

The patrons have probably heard what happens with couches in GC (and desks and stairs and drop cloths). Yucky.

Yeah, when you go in Noah's club you have to assume at least 47 people have already had sex on those couches, half of them with the last name of Newman. Victor pays off the GC health department so they don't come in with Luminol and black lights and shut the joint down.

• LOL 15
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Oh Nate, you were hired for your penis. Victoria needs a boost after the Ashland fiasco.

I get that the people on these shows have to have workplace romances as there are only so many characters to switch around. But I do think it'd be a great story, if Nate and Victoria do get involved (and he loses his job after it goes south), for Sally and Nate to file a sex discrimination lawsuit against Newman. Both fired after getting involved with their boss. There's plenty of fodder there.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

But I do think it'd be a great story, if Nate and Victoria do get involved (and he loses his job after it goes south), for Sally and Nate to file a sex discrimination lawsuit against Newman

From your lips to Gods ear. I have been praying for this meaty storyline to take place and keep.thinking we are on the cusp of it happening. Nate seemed very interested in knowing exactly why Sally was fired since she seemed to have a lot going on and was working hard.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8

Hmm, Daniel's story about Lucy and Heather sounded sus to me, though I don't know why he'd let Heather take Lucy out of the country without him if things weren't okay between them.

Chelsea is working Billy the same way she used to work Rey. I doubt Lily's going to have the same patience and understanding about it that Sharon had. Lily is not Billy's wife.

I'm with Ashley on one thing: inch by inch Diane has insinuated herself back into the Abbott manse to the point where she can enter it on her own, uninvited. Even if her son and grandson do live there, that's rude IMO.

Lol, Tucker didn't waste any time throwing the insults at Jack. It was like the olden days when Jack haplessly used to try to confront Victor.

Joi: hello, is this the Comeuppance Store? Great. Can you send a bunch over to Nick Newman? He appears to be overdue for a refill.
CS: well, we're pretty jammed with backorders right now (boy, these Newmans are popular, huh?) but he's on the waiting list.
J: kthxbai!

So Daniel's an artist. And Noah has a gallery attached to his club. Future collabo? I don't recall whether those two have problematic history with each other.

Yeah, no, Billy, don't even think about it. You are not lowkey coming in sideways on Daniel. He couldn't be more unbothered by you. 🙄

I don't like the way Sally keeps listening to Adam's entreaties and then turning him down. It's not kind to let him hang on in this weird limbo he's in. I hope she isn't using him as backup in case things don't work with Nick.

Is Devon hosting another Winters family Thanksgiving get-together? I don't really see Lily sitting down with the Abbotts, especially since Billy wants to bring Chelsea and Connor. However, I also don't see Nate having the nerve to show up at Devon's for dessert.

But Diane, Tucker isn't trying to get into your panties like he's doing with Ashley. You have zero pull with him and everyone knows it. FOH.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Nostrils you are a fucking idiot!!  You are so destined to burn in hell and have Satin shove a pineapple up your ass every hour for eternity.  I’m glad Chelsea set Nostrils straight about Adam but his face said her wasn’t convinced. 

Ashley sitting like a Princess perched in her electric chair hoping that no one would save Diane’s life tonight.  Diane retorting you almost had your hooks in me. You almost had me roped and tied but Jack and Kyle will save my life tonight. 

I hate it when someone talked for someone else as Ashley did for Jack.  I also hate when someone knows what’s on someone’s mind. 

Maybe Nostrils will think twice about running off to Chelsea at the drop of a hat with Daniel in town (not).  It seemed to be ok with Nostrils talking to Chelsea but really not ok for Lily to talk to Daniel. Are the monkeys with a keyboard going to use the J.T. plot with Daniel?  J.T. came back to GC when his marriage if failing is Daniel doing the same. It seems that Daniel’s wife and child just happened to go Portugal without him.  

Adam and Sally 🔥🔥🔥. I can’t say it enough.  Adam is 100% correct about Banana Breath being into Sally for the sex. When sex gets boring, Banana Breath finds a lame excuse to move on. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't like the way Sally keeps listening to Adam's entreaties and then turning him down. 

And I don't like how she tells nick everything. HATED IT when Nick told Adam to take his hands off her. She is not Nicks property and is capable.of speaking for herself.

• Applause 7
  • Love 5

Did anyone else find it a little odd when Lily was talking about that trip to California as though it were some super fun vacay, considering that Daniel was traumatized thinking he had been responsible for Cassie's death and he was running from both the law and from murderous-rage-mode Nick?  Dru and Neil were ready to put out a contract on Daniel, yet she actually referred to it as "the good ol' days".  ???  She really did light up around him, though.  What a contrast between the look on her face during their conversation and the one she had when her undertaker boyfriend returned from his new vanity project as Chelsea's hand-holder.  Billy's hatred of Adam is beyond boring anymore.  He knows full well that Adam is devoted to Conor, so it's a real load of crap that he believes Adam would go out of his way to disappoint Conor on Thanksgiving.  But Billy just can't help himself thanks to his self-inflated hero delusions, so he thinks he has to solve problems that don't exist.     

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Diane trying to flaunt her influence on Jack to Ashley is a lost cause.  That would require Ashley to care about Jack, which I don't think she does.

Speaking of, another L for Jackie Boy today.   I don't think I'll ever stop somehow someway wanting Jack to succeed, but in his current mood I kind of want him taken down a notch or two.  And it's really fun watching Tucker getting the better of people.

Billy wants to guilt his insanely patient GF into letting him take a pet to Thanksgiving dinner.  What an f'ing loser.   

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

The only reason Nate is at Newman is so he can fill Victoria’s cooter with his throbbing thrill hammer.  We all know she hasn’t had satisfaction in a number of months, so she just hires men to do the job.

Thrill hammer, tee hee. Nate has to be earning at least a six-figure salary so that's kind of an expensive service Victoria's buying. His job description must have an "and other duties as assigned" catch-all line at the end of it. Poor guy, lol.

Did anyone else find it a little odd when Lily was talking about that trip to California as though it were some super fun vacay, considering that Daniel was traumatized thinking he had been responsible for Cassie's death and he was running from both the law and from murderous-rage-mode Nick? 

Yeah, and I was also a bit jarred when Nick greeted Daniel so warmly at the coffeehouse later. I know it's old history and they've all moved beyond it but still, gosh. This seems to me like another example of the show disrespecting viewers who have watched it for more than a week.

Billy wants to guilt his insanely patient GF into letting him take a pet to Thanksgiving dinner.  What an f'ing loser.   

Right? He's assuming Chelsea would even want to have dinner with the Abbotts. Meanwhile, it seems to me Adam would take Chelsea and Connor out to the ranch for the Newman dinner unless Nikki and Victor are going to Italy or somewhere instead.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Did anyone else find it a little odd when Lily was talking about that trip to California as though it were some super fun vacay, considering that Daniel was traumatized thinking he had been responsible for Cassie's death and he was running from both the law and from murderous-rage-mode Nick?  Dru and Neil were ready to put out a contract on Daniel, yet she actually referred to it as "the good ol' days".  ???  

I put her odd reaction down to comparing those sad and dangerous times to her currently worse situation of being stuck in a relationship with an apparently insane apple doll clown toy that can't see her death glare even though he's sitting right across the table from her and also can't feel the disdain pouring off her like an incipient volcanic explosion.  ButtBiscuit keeps it up with the Chelsea bullshit and he's going to find himself sleeping with the stuffing deep in the Abbott's roasting 26 pound turkey.

While ButtBiscuit's appeal may be the same as the Creature's

in Young Frankenstein, I think all Lily's seeing when she looks at him anymore is the giant hump that's his personality.

Wasn't Chelsea all dimples and smiles and sociopathic giggles when ButtBiscuit ran to meet her at Crimson Lights so she could....what, exactly?  I fully expected to watch her to bat her crossed eyes at ButtBiscuit and spout "Fiddle de dee, I do declare, Billy Abbott, Yes I AM the purtiest girly gurl graduate of Peckerwood Basket and Head Case Academy"!

How I wish someone would take him to live on a farm somewhere in the country.......

Adam had some nerve grabbing Sally that way.  Doesn't he knew that abusing women is Nick's specialty and perogative?  

Did somebody slip Diane a hit of speed or something?  While I don't mind someone removing a layer of skin from Ashley, Diane was more than a little inflated and full of herself.  Still Team Diane in all this but she didn't play that one well at all.

It's great seeing Daniel again.  Now I can't wait to see Phyllis be her usual borderline incestuous Flowers in the Attic mommy with him.  "Lucy and Heather are in Portugal", my ass.  Neither one of them would agree to return to Genoa City without a notarized statemen attesting to Phyllis being locked up and/or gagged before they'd set foot in that town again.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, and I was also a bit jarred when Nick greeted Daniel so warmly at the coffeehouse later. I know it's old history and they've all moved beyond it but still, gosh. This seems to me like another example of the show disrespecting viewers who have watched it for more than a week.

Yeah well I guess since Nick has banged his mother off and on for the last 20 years,he feels he needs to be a little courteous. I'm sure his sanctimonious speeches will come later.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I am just going to enjoy Graz on my screen.

Like a fine wine...aged well.  Those eyes!

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is Devon hosting another Winters family Thanksgiving get-together? I don't really see Lily sitting down with the Abbotts, especially since Billy wants to bring Chelsea and Connor. However, I also don't see Nate having the nerve to show up at Devon's for dessert.

Billy just rattled off their itinerary as if they had already been invited to everyone's festivities.   What if the Abbots are having Phylthy to the table (for Summer)?  Won't that be a little awkward?  (Not to mention Phylthy and Diane.  Somebody is going to be wearing mashed potatoes and gravy!)  And perhaps Billy should back the f#ck off on Chelz.  Maybe she and Connor and ADAM (ya know, his father) want to celebrate alone.  And completely f@ck you, Devon.  Who besides Lily would be gathering at your place?  Maybe Elena will be available to stuff the turkey.😉

16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It seems that Daniel’s wife and child just happened to go Portugal without him.  

Yeah, the choice of going to Portugal for the holiday versus visiting "family" [total=2] is bogus to me.  He hasn't had an in-person relationship with his mom and Dummer since forever.  Suddenly, he's going all sentimental and sharing the holiday with her?

12 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

He knows full well that Adam is devoted to Conor, so it's a real load of crap that he believes Adam would go out of his way to disappoint Conor on Thanksgiving. 

But this is exactly what will happen. (Curse you, MWT)  Adam, drunk on his desire for Sally will get actually drunk and ruin whatever (crazy) celebration Chelsea plans.  Then Billy will have to leave whatever home he has invaded on his Thanksgiving Family Tour and rush to save her.  =bleck=

Edited by MollyB
way to many letters in some words.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Looking at Ashley today. The actress is gorgeous but with the fried hair and mean-girl countenance….she looks like an embittered old hag. And poor MTS - today’s swoopy bangs were a crime. I am hoping that one of these days the actresses on this show will rebel and go on strike until better hairstyling and wardrobe is the norm. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Vikki in a high pony and bangs. It made her look 20 years younger, I thought. Nikki's limp, sideswept blowout, not so much.

Meanwhile, it looked like Phyllis got her hair did for the occasion. Okay. 🙄

Lol, Diane showed up at the Abbotts' and the room temperature dropped 40°. Her welcome is so worn out it needs a B12 injection.

Wait, what? Chance moved out? The Chancellor Estate is his family's home! Sorry but AFAIC Abby needs to GTFO. Someone call Jill.

And that's why Chelsea should not have told Connor what she did. Now Connor and Johnny will be putting their heads together and trying to parse stuff that might be beyond their level of understanding.

Poor Daniel. Charlie Brown is having a better Thanksgiving than Daniel with his hyperactive loon of a mommy.

Cash money on the table, I'm betting Abby will end up at Devon's place soon. Devon is not really backing off her, especially now that he knows Chance is done with Abby. You're looking a little shady over there, Devon.

Lily was awfully gracious to Chelsea. And now Johnny's sucking up to Chelz too.  She's loving having everyone bow down to her. Meh.

Did Lily loan her black cami to Sharon? The one Sharon had on today looked like the same one Lily's been wearing the past week or so, ha ha.

Whoa, Tucker and Nate about to throw down in the middle of Society. Let! Them! Fight! 🤠

Lucy is Daniel's biological child. I don't get why she would've moved to Europe with Heather, her stepmother, instead of staying with her father. There's way more to that story.

Harrison's hair. Lawdamercy, are they trying to get him to grow up to be the lead singer in a retro 1970s hair band?

Elena, I know you're feeling protective of your man but you better stay out of Tucker's lane. He will mow you down and not look back.

Re next week's previews: hmm, I'm thinking Victor might not want to pull his TGVN act with Chance. Chance has plenty of dirt he could spill, starting with Abby the cheating cheater who cheats and ending with the whole Ashland cover-up.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

I guess it must be my genuine dislike for Rodan, but it looks to me when Rodan greeted Daniel is very fake.  As usual, Rodan’s animation is over the top. 

What’s with Nikki’s hair?  That hair do makes her look like an Afghan Hound with blond hair. 

Natey Nate Nate, how can’t Society be Elena’s favorite restaurant?  It’s the only restaurant 😜.  

It’s really not that hard for me to believe that Connor and Johnny are more adults than the so called adults.  They have much less of a problem than most adults putting their animosity in check. 

Why am I not surprised that Daniel is having marital problems. It’s deja all over again.  Maybe know Lily can rid herself of that vaginal wart known as Nostrils. 

I’m also not surprised that Mariah’s and Tessa’s adoption fell through.  Can the monkeys with a keyboard just let Mariah get pregnant, via invetro, but definitely keep Devon from donating his swimmers. 

Allie was just a bit disingenuous. She was thankful for finding her new family but she wasn’t thankful to Diane for making it all possible.  

It wouldn’t be out of the realm, for me, for the reason Lucy went to Portugal because she didn’t want to be near Rodan.  How many times have you seen Rodan and Harrison interact?  I bet Harrison’s real mom went to the monkeys with a keyboard to keep Harrison from Rodan because Rodan scares the 💩💩 out of him.  Rodan is as naturing as a mother rat who eats their young.   

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Vikki in a high pony and bangs. It made her look 20 years younger, I thought.

I had to look twice to make sure it was her when she walked in with hair that was actually brushed and put up into that high ponytail. The bangs were flattering on her too.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
On 11/22/2022 at 8:52 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

eah, when you go in Noah's club you have to assume at least 47 people have already had sex on those couches, half of them with the last name of Newman. Victor pays off the GC health department so they don't come in with Luminol and black lights and shut the joint down.

They should just call it Club Jizz.

(I'll see myself out...)

Edited by gingerella
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 12

Legit did not know who Victoria was when she first walked in.  She looked great.  I'm surprised her new boy toy I mean employee Nate didn't make an appearance, though. 

So I guess when you have a mental episode, the lesson is that everything you ever wanted (i.e., schemed and lied for) comes true?  This story is really getting out of hand, especially bc I don't see them backing off the Chelsea prop anytime soon.   Johnny seems like a great kid, though.  

Maybe because I wasn't watching back then, and in fact didn't even realize the character of Daniel existed until recently...but it's weird seeing Phyllis with a son. 

Ashley is pathetic.   Diane is literally bringing these women to tears by just existing.   

Victor, the patron saint of clogged toilets, is going to confront Chance next week?  After what's he already let him get away with, I'm really hoping Chance gets to tell him to piss off.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Damn.  I think if Chelsea had known all the free coupons she gets by almost taking a flying leap, she'd have tried it a long time ago.  Is there anyone in town who isn't lining up to kiss her ring?  I was hoping there, for a short minute, that Lily was going to tell her to give it another go and not be a quitter.

It's truly revolting to see this character being carried around town like some sort of hero after the crap she's pulled, while if Adam tried to off himself, these same douchenozzles would be complaining that he didn't try hard enough.

Let's see if he gets the same understanding if and when he decides to let Christian know that at least biologically, he's not half bonobo like Nick, but actually had two human parents, of whom, he, Adam is one.  I'm guessing, not.

Autumn has often been a time for folks in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, to make their homemade sausage.  WHY OH WHY can't ButtBiscuit fall schnozz first into one of those grinders?  They can use his skinny jeans as casings.

I wish the creators of South Park would see JT and realize he's exactly who they need to play Mr. Hanky.

The tenor of Phyllis' scream when she saw Daniel scared the hell out of my dog.  Summer looked like she swallowed a dill pickle today, while Ashley looked she'd down an entire case of chilled Vlasics and vodka.  

Mariah and Tessa lost out on another adoption.  Anyone want to bet that Audra didn't have a miscarriage, and that her and Noah's baby is just fine?  Sooner rather than later, somebody is going to find that out, get that kid of of whatever SPCA kennel Audra parked him and and Mariah and Tessa are going to have their baby.  I wonder if it'll be hairless like its Daddy?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I guess it must be my genuine dislike for Rodan, but it looks to me when Rodan greeted Daniel is very fake.  As usual, Rodan’s animation is over the top. 

The tenor of Phyllis' scream when she saw Daniel scared the hell out of my dog.

His resigned reaction was so "yeah, I knew she was going to hug me to death effusively" but when she zoomed in on another hug/squeeze I saw a little "hmmm...work place harassment complaint?" in his eyes.  I don't think that second hug was scripted.  Certainly wasn't needed.

20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Harrison's hair.

What are they trying to characterize him as?  Or what age?  His acting is so bad that I can't tell if he's two years old or five years old with developmental problems.  The hair looks ridiculous and his sitting there staring at mom, who is off stage, for cues takes me totally out of the story.  Give me young Kyle who throws muddy footballs at Phlythy or the Johnny that played with ( Billy Miller) Billy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I thought it was nice that Johnny showed compassion for Chelsea even though she was too pushy.  He and Connor are nice together. 
Go Tucker, you tell that turncoat Nate to shove off! 
I like seeing Daniel again but it’s too bad he comes with a side of Phyllis. Would like to see Lucy and Heather back. 
Did they replace the Grand Phoenix set with that awful nightclub? My gawd, that is an awful backdrop. I didn’t exactly love the grand Phoenix but each set seems to get worse than the last. Bring back the Athletic club bar and restaurant.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3