Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Is Phylthy's retro rivalry with Mulva over and now we're moving on to a retro rivalry between her and Cricket? 

Seems like we are in for a 25th reunion Love Triangle storyline 🤮.

I think it’s hilarious that as much as we are all sick of Phyllis, nobody (ok a few of you might) wants to see Cricket back.  Such a sanctimonious little bug.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8

Get that squawking blue toothed twat away from Danny Romalotti! There’s nothing grosser than a flirting Phyllis. It’s rich that she calls Christine the bug when she looks more like a bug than an actual cricket. Meanwhile Christine looked absolutely beautiful when she walked into Crimson Lights. Danny will always love her. He never loved Siphyllis. If Phyllis is entering one of her horny phases, let her swing by Nicks for some Atari and sex. Off camera please! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Seems like we are in for a 25th reunion Love Triangle storyline 🤮.

I think it’s hilarious that as much as we are all sick of Phyllis, nobody (ok a few of you might) wants to see Cricket back.  Such a sanctimonious little bug.

I’d prefer a Danny and Traci pairing but of course we won’t get that. 

Of course Christine is sanctimonious, the Twat ran her down in her car and never paid for it. Twat has continuously been a criminal and Christine has to watch Twat get away with it again and again. Now Twat is sweet on Danny again because he’s been kind to her when the rest of the town hates her.  I say let Twat go back to being a receptacle for Banana Breath. He’s in need right now.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Taz🌪️ can always be counted on to be the 💩 in the punch bowl.  In other words, Taz🌪️ loves to take a 💩 on the bluebird of happiness.  I still don’t understand why Lucy just can’t stay with her father and why Heather has to be there. Did Daniel loose custody of Lucy and Heather was made her legal guardian because Lucky’s mom can’t be found?  

Taz🌪️ is 🤢🤮, but Taz🌪️ flirting with Danny is 🤢🤢🤢🤮.  Could Taz🌪️ be anymore obvious in wanting to jump Danny’s bones. Thankfully Christine showed up or Danny would have rushed out behind her.  If Taz🌪️ and Danny were to have sex, I can hear Danny saying, less teeth Taz🌪️ less teeth 😬.  

Was Nikki ready to choose Groucho🥸🥸🥸 over Victor by revealing that Victor was faking his memory loss?  I believe her children have always been more important to her than her husband.  Be careful Nikki be very careful. Victor can also demote you back to being a stripper at the old age home 😜

Hey Smugly Smug Smug the question is not what Adam was doing in Victor’s office. The question was why you went to Victor’s office even if you were looking for Groucho🥸🥸🥸. It was after hours, so why would you find her in her own office.  Yes, Groucho🥸🥸🥸 you and Smugly Smug Smug don’t want Adam to beat you to the punch in undermining Victor. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Another never-ending day in GC. Sigh.

Daniel said Lily was at the top of his list of good things that have happened to him. Left barely unspoken by meddling Phyllis: "...but we all know Heather is your bottom b!tch."

Why was Nate wandering around by Victor's office late at night anyway? Maybe Adam should've closed the door so no one would've noticed him in there.

Lol, Victoria, the only professional Daddy CEO will agree to talk to about his mental lapses is one he'll pay off to give his brain a clean bill of health.

MG was really chowing down on those veggies and fruits. He was making me hungry just watching him!

Poor Lily, staring at Daniel, Phyllis, and Danny having a big laugh about the good old days, and not feeling it at all. Those three tried to put the "fun" in dysfunctional but Lily knew those times were rarely as  funny as they were acting.

Seems to me having Danny living in his guest room might cramp Daniel's bachelor style. And what if Danny wants to have a sleepover guest? Awkward.

Cash money on the table, I'm betting this time Red will use driverless car technology to squash the Bug permanently. Phyllis could do it from the comfort of her hotel room, easy peasy. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Victoria and Nate are so stupid, worrying about what Adam’s doing and not catching on that daddy’s faking his memory issues. I wish Adam had punched the smug off of Nathaniel. 
And while I’m dreaming:

It’s time Christine runs over Phyllis and decapitates her. Viewers will need to see Cricket take the head and casually throw it in the dumpster. Perhaps the Deacon dumpster! We then need to see the garbage truck empty that dumpster into the truck and then stop at Crimson lights and empty that dumpster. We should also see the truck stop at the Neil Winters Was the Best Thing to Happen to Genoa City Memorial Jazz Club and pick up that dumpster too. With one cop in town, I doubt they will find the head under all that garbage.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7

Adam asks Nick, "What's going on in that brain of yours"?  It can only be either this

crickets GIF

or maybe

masturbation prostate cancer GIF by Team Coco

this.  Definitely this.

The only thing Nick is interested in figuring out is how the hell zippers work.

Show HAS to stop showcasing Josh Morrow's "acting".  It's painful to watch and all that jaw clenching and brow furrowing must be giving the poor dear a headache.  

Worse imagery today was Phyllis in flirty mode.  Danny now knows exactly how a bunny rabbit feels before being devoured by an anaconda.  You'd think he'd remember from before.  She leans forward with that glassy, undead stare, her blue teeth glistening with anticipatory gastric juices, her jaw ready to unhinge  while she prepares to rip apart her next meal.  Oh yeah, sexay times ahead.

Lily was being profoundly dumb today and I can't understand why.  Unless she's just realizing the baggage Daniel comes with isn't just metaphorical, it's also homicidal and criminally insane and goes by the name of Phyllis.  Why the hell isn't Danny realizing the same thing??

I know Show overexposed Christine for far too long, but she gets a pass from me.  We don't see her enough anymore for her to annoy me and I mostly enjoy her when she's on.  Also, IMO, Show has overexposed Phyllis for decades now, so much that she's given me an automatic gag reflex.

I know it will never happen, but how great it would be to see Christine show Phyllis what she could really do with a head on collision.  

Rexx Rugs redo!

ETA - so tattletale Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate had to tell on Adam sitting in Victor's chair to head schoolmarm Victoria.  Seems he's forgotten how many times he's settled his ample behind in said chair and squirmed around in it, trying to make it fit.

Frankly, all the asses who've sat in the chair makes me think it should be burnt as a public health hazard.

Edited by boes
  • Like 6
  • Fire 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lol, Victoria, the only professional Daddy CEO will agree to talk to about his mental lapses is one he'll pay off to give his brain a clean bill of health.

Isn't there a Dr. Handsome Liar available. Someone soap pretty and unethical.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7

Victor is also 6'8 and runs marathons weekly. Mind like a steel trap used to crush his kids and the virility of a 20 year old (zuccini) 

Oh and he punches his bag (not nikki) and wears a black tee-shirt.

Even his doodles are snakes so are virile a a phallic symbol

• Applause 3
  • LOL 11
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Taz🌪️ 

On my computer screen I cannot tell what this emoji is supposed to be. It looks like a faucet or a wonky stalk of broccoli. In fact when I read it, I say in my mind, "Taz Broccoli", every time. What is it really?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

I can't even snark on show right now, it's that awful. I f/f through the entire thing in about 15 minutes. 

The Daniel/Lily/Heather triangle, BORING.

The Mamie/Jill CW storyline, BORING.

The Sharon/Chance/Dummer storyline, BORING.

The Is PeePaw Losing His Marbles storyline, BORING.

The Tucker/Abbotts war storyline, BORING.

The Audra/Kid Pomp/Tucker storyline, BORING.

The Mop/Side Part storyline, BORING.

The Adam Is Bad storyline, BORING.

The Sally/Adam/Dickhead storyline, BORING.

The anything that involves the psycho known as Big Red Syph, SUPER BORING.

And yes, even the Who Is Drinkki's Assistant storyline I could not give even a micron of an iota of a fuck about at this point. She could be a disgruntled love child or child of Drinkki and whomever, or of Ashton Locke, or of *insert anyone here*, and I still would find her BORING.

Jesus H. Christ, how hard is it to wrote soap storyline? We do it here all the time!

ETA: And bring in vets like Danny Romalotti are pathetic. He looks perpetually like he is both confused and reading a very small cue card off camera. Not to mention his face looks like a lot if bad cosmetic procedures...

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hey, looks like Ashley will be playing "Right Eye" to Nikki's "Left Eye," based on the coif she was sporting today. Anybody want a set of aging blonde bookends? Yes, Gam2, her makeup was definitely applied with a heavy hand, unless she decided to get 2 woolly caterpillars for pets, and home them on her forehead.  So Kyle gets Audra's perspective on "Men As Useful Tools 2.0," and is he thinking she's going to think he's too special for the same approach? Beginning to think Kyle's hair is being blown up by the gas escaping from his overinflated ego.  Danny, maybe endless "chances" for your tour roadies has worked out, but they are only needed to move your equipment around. Phyllis has already shown you many times in the past that she can shift more than the guitars in your life. Portugal must be kind of hard on marriages, based on the outcomes of Heather & Cricket-now thinking GC is somehow better turf for love liaisons. And returning for a Wisconsin winter, no less! IMO, Nick needs to walk away from the scheming dysfunctional people he's previously thought of as parents, now that he's caught on to their sickening charade.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, surfgirl said:

I f/f through the entire thing in about 15 minutes. 

I fell asleep somewhere in the condo warming party and woke up to see Cricket surface and didn't feel at all the need to rewind and see what I'd missed.  Boring is putting it nicely.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think the writers realized what a bad idea it was to make Ashley a total bitch. Thanks to the Heimlich maneuver she was much nicer to Diane and seemed more her old self today. But yikes,her makeup!

1 hour ago, surfgirl said:

ETA: And bring in vets like Danny Romalotti are pathetic. He looks perpetually like he is both confused and resding a very small cue card off camera. Not to mention his face looks like a lot if bad cosmetic procedures

you've not kidding. It looks like Phyllis drove over his face.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11
6 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

On my computer screen I cannot tell what this emoji is supposed to be. It looks like a faucet or a wonky stalk of broccoli. In fact when I read it, I say in my mind, "Taz Broccoli", every time. What is it really?

It's a tornado emoji - or that's how I see it.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I think the writers realized what a bad idea it was to make Ashley a total bitch. Thanks to the Heimlich maneuver she was much nicer to Diane and seemed more her old self today. But yikes,her makeup!

you've not kidding. It looks like Phyllis drove over his face.

I liked Ashley's lipstick. It was a little strong but I thought that the color was lovely (even if it did not match her sweater one iota).

I guess we can give Michael Damian props from going from fresh-faced teenaged heartthrob Danny Romalotti to "I'm Going to Age Gracefully, After All I'm a Dude and it Really Doesn't Matter for Me" territory. Except he looks pretty worn down for his age, which is 10 years older than me and I'm not sure I like that. 😂😳

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Christine's chipmunk cheeks. Yikes, the GC fillers fairies strike again. 🙀

Was Tucker sporting a twinset today? OMG, I didn't think men wore those. But regardless, he sure did have all the chill while Jack was trying to give him a stern talking to. Seemed to me like Jackie was confidently out of his league.

Numbskull Nick being the one to unmask Victor's fake mental decline was unexpected--to this viewer, anyway.

Is Danny a flipping moron or what? AFAIC, there's no coming back from someone actively trying to kill you. Especially since Phyllis has had not one iota of remorse. If he wants to fall for her "I've changed" b.s. that's on him. But his expecting Christine to be all "Bygones!" toward Phyllis was an insult IMO.

Oh, Kyle. You should know better than to ask your fcukbuddy if she's slept with a certain guy. Note how Audra wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Now you kinda look both jealous and p-whipped, Bouffant Boy.

Holy crap, Billy. I was amazed Ashley didn't punch him for his snark on her freshly failed marriage to Tucker. Some things may be left unsaid, William. 🙄

VICTOR!!!! YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR KIDS BECAUSE YOU TREAT THEM LIKE TOOLS AND THEY DON'T APPRECIATE IT!!! The problem is you!

The wise and powerful patriarchs were not winning today. Nick manned up and basically scolded Victor on his scheming against his own children. Across town Ashley pretty much handled Jack the same way wrt how she intends to deal with Tucker. Whee!

Much discussion of Paul throughout this episode and he still didn't merit a flashback. Sorry, not sorry, DD. 😏

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 10
  • Love 4

I don't know what a twinset is.  Is it like Garanimals?  I wondered if Tucker got himself a kitty who gave him that scratch on his nose.

I'm not even a Cricket hater, but oh my gods did that break-up story go on forever.  And it was all so vague!  Joshie really is the worst.  Bill Bell was all about intricately woven stories layered with the most minute details.  This guy is so far from that, with just about every story he tells riddled with meaningless generalities.  So, yeah, boring.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

🌪️is the closest emoji to a whirling dervish. The Tasmanian Devil cartoon character (Taz) when creating havoc is depicted in the midst of a whirling dervish.  

Ashley, the color of your lipstick is not flattering at all. Is actually makes you look morbid. 

Yes, Chloe Banana Breath🦍 is such a fantastic excuse for a human being, that he will throw Adam under the bus every chance he gets. Banana Breath🦍 doesn’t think Groucho🥸🥸🥸 would not use what’s going on to her advantage?  I got news for you, that’s exactly what Groucho🥸🥸🥸, Banana Breath🦍’s angelic sister is doing.  Just because your ego is bruised that Sally still has feelings for Adam, you are now doubling down on your hatred for Adam. Now Banana Breath🦍 gets another well deserved 🦍.  

Kyle/Audra, Ashley/Tucker, or Ashley and Tucker/Jack, who’s  playing who here.  It’s hard to tell without a scorebook. 

I always thought that Christine was a shit ass actor but it was confirmed with her and Danny at CL. What a 😴😴😴.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Y'all are cracking me up. A twinset is usually a sleeveless top and a cardigan, both made from the same fabric in identical solid colors. It typically looks like this:

tmW2cqn.jpg

Variations might have long-sleeved tops, white piping along the edges, or embroidery in a complementary color.

I think they were really big in the 1950s and 60s before the womens liberation era, and were common in secretarial pools and other business office environments. Allegedly the TV series Mad Men brought them back into minor popularity for a while.

On closer observation when I checked the episode online at CBS.com, it appeared Tucker's shirt and thin jacket were not the same fabric, nor were they quite the same color. So, technically it was not a twinset. 🥴

Anyhoo, the first time I saw Tucker's outfit today from a distance on TV, I was like, "Wuuuuttt?!" I honestly don't think I've ever seen a man wear a twinset. But per the googles, a male model appeared on a fashion runway in New Zealand in 2023 in this:

ki3ogNS.jpg

Seems more like something Kyle or Chance would wear, lol.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Pray tell, how did braying banana butt Nicholas Newman figure out his father’s cunning plan? Was he digging for gold with such relish that he accidentally pushed the smart button in his brain? Lacking any emotional awareness, critical thinking skills or basic common sense, Nick strikes me as the last person on earth  to know shit from shinola, let alone a narcissistic vampire’s thought process.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Pray tell, how did braying banana butt Nicholas Newman figure out his father’s cunning plan? Was he digging for gold with such relish that he accidentally pushed the smart button in his brain? Lacking any emotional awareness, critical thinking skills or basic common sense, Nick strikes me as the last person on earth  to know shit from shinola, let alone a narcissistic vampire’s thought process.

I chalk it up to "even a broken clock is right twice a day."

Because this is usually Nick, trying to figure out anything, including tying his shoes when it's velcro, you idiot.

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 14

Honestly Nick didn’t figure anything out until Nikki got mad and yelled at Victor to tell the truth. Nick thought the drawing was “a cry for help”. So we can all rest assured he didn’t suddenly grow a brain. He was way off in the opposite direction as we would all expect of him.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Yo! I found the source of all evil, and, as I strongly suspected, it’s not masturbation. It’s my kid brother, a different kind of jerk off. Just thinking about his smirky face and fancy education makes me want to punch a seahorse. My dad is gaslighting his kids for shits, giggles and as a test of loyalty. I can’t prove it, because that takes work, but I know my bro did something to make our old man super sus. This guy even stole my girl by figuring out some magical way to get a lady’s panties moist. WTF? I didn’t even know that was a thing. Imagine buttering your jizz syringe for decades when your partner could be doing half the work? Like why does this dude have to exist? Why isn’t it legal to feed your family knuckle sandwiches? Why why why? Oh, the other day, my sister asked me about this fool named Christian. I think I caught my dad’s fake forgetitis, because I don’t know who the guy is. Other people bring him up too. Is it possible that everyone made up a dude just to fuck with me?

Signed;

I Found a Jacket That Is Pure Sex and Will Wear It Forever

Dear Jacket;

I hope your new attire is better looking than what I’ve seen on the village idiot lately. There’s this rich dipshit walking around bowlegged like he was trying to straddle a vending machine, looking all “baboon in a Hefty sack”. Dork. Anyhoo, instead of blaming your brother for all the ills of society, maybe you should focus on your evil duckdick of a dad and the choice he made to mess with your minds. You know, it’s not easy being the outsider kid brother from a different mother, especially when you’re much more suave, sexy and brilliant than your sibs. Jealousy is an ugly thing, especially if it’s paired with a try hard jacket and an inability to dunk your straw in a juice box. As for who Christian is, well, wait until you find out the identity of his daddy.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I admire how persistent you’ve been in defying my decree to shut your peasant lips and stop advising others on how to live their lives. Only Newmans are permitted to provide counsel in Genoa City; check the municipal charter. Perhaps this defiance can be put to use on my behalf. My husband inexplicably adores your column, so if you could employ your platform to advise him to focus his raging distrust on his youngest son, perhaps I could go easy on you. For some reason, my husband feels compelled to test the loyalty of OUR daughter, who by virtue of emerging from my aristocratic loins cannot possibly be disloyal. The only possible traitor is his slick little turd of a son. Deep down, my husband knows this to be true, which is why he sits like a mummified kumquat while I drag his son’s buttocks through the mud. Now, go spread my propaganda like a good little serf.

Signed

Licky Blueman

Dear Licky;

I will treat the town charter the same way you treat your stepson, like my own personal buttwipe. Loyalty tests? What the fuck, lady. You don’t have a family, you’re a bootlicking functionary in a cartoonish banana republic, blustering about your warlord husband while he sends dissenters to his rat buffet/dungeon. You object, but you don’t really take any action, do you? What kind of parent are you, that you let your children’s father use them as pawns in his own sick game of crabs in a bucket? I’m trying to picture my father pulling toxic shit like that, but he actually had a conscience. If I misbehaved, sure, Dad left me on a stranger’s doorstep; he’d eventually come retrieve me after a few hours of no one taking me in. Btw, your hubby is a total putz for not telling you to cork it while you slagged his son. You know, there’s a lot of residents who genuinely need my sage advice, so stop spamming my gcmail with your high and mighty bullshit.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Yeah, I don’t even know where to begin. My siblings have been meeting at the restaurant I own, and the waitstaff has been sharing bits and pieces of things they’ve overheard. It seems that my father has lost his marbles, though my sister and brothers haven’t shared their concerns with me. Is it wrong to hope that they’ve forgotten I exist? It’s been nice not having my son ask where Uncle Blockhead is or spend hours laughing himself silly over pull my finger jokes. My biological father really messed up my siblings, and I feel guilty over my joy at being excluded from the latest dad drama. The man who raised me is still my number one dad, and he drowned years ago. I mean, both dads are dead in a way, so it’s a fair comparison. Am I a bad person?

Signed;

Ignorance is Bliss

Dear Bliss;

No, you are not a bad person. I can’t imagine being the product of sperm bank robbery, especially when you’d need a Jurassic Park scientist to reanimate the prehistoric penis filling. If you can escape the notice of a pack of hyenas, you do it, 100%. If I could get my shifty, high-haired nephew to lose my number, it would be better than winning the lottery or finding a nasal swab the size of a canoe paddle. Your son sounds like he could use a quality mentor, perhaps a strikingly handsome, insightful great uncle with world class business skills and a sensitive way with the ladies. Think about it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 12

Groucho🥸🥸🥸 you are more likely to use your father’s perceived mental decline than Adam. Groucho🥸🥸🥸 you are the one that perceived first that Victor had to be mentally incapacitated because he demote you.  

Banana Breath🦍🦍, Sally’s flashbacks are just a reminder of how totally “wonderful” he is. If he truly loved her, Banana Breath🦍🦍 would put his bias of Adam aside. His hate of Adam is stronger than his love of Sally.  Banana Breath🦍🦍 you don’t understand why Victor loves Adam?  It’s called unconditional love for your child. At times, you show unconditional love for Faith but do you show it for Christian?  Banana Breath🦍🦍 hardly knows he’s alive.  I have a question for Banana Breath🦍🦍. Have you lost some love for Faith when you look at her because there is a piece of Adam in her?  

Not only are Banana Breath🦍🦍’s boobs bigger than Sally’s boobs, Smugly Smug Smug’s boobs are bigger than Groucho🥸🥸🥸 boobs. 

WTF Smugly Smug Smug?  Groucho🥸🥸🥸 was groomed her whole life to be CEO of NE?  Not her formidable life because she went to school to become an artist not business school. Groucho🥸🥸🥸became part of NE by happenstance.  Groucho🥸🥸🥸 is what is called “lucky sperm”.  She’s lucky to be born Newman or she would be just another worker bee instead of Queen Bee.  

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4

Nick went back to the coffeehouse and told Sharon it's been a long day. Sheesh, what a tough life he has. 🙄🙄🙄

Finally, a more realistic boudoir scene. Victoria and Nate's set was dimly lit, unlike when we see Sally basking in the afterglow. Her room is always bright enough to require SPF 50 sunscreen.

The GCAC bar has gorgeous martini stems. I liked the one Sally was sipping from. I also loved Sally's blowout.

When Adam was talking to Sally he pronounced "ruined" as "rooned." Chelsea does that too. Now I want to hear how their son Connor says it, ha ha.

Real talk from Nate to Victoria on the potential difficulties of getting Victor professional help for his presumed mental difficulties. I was a tad impressed. Maybe Nate truly does care for her.

Sigh, Victor might be right about his younger son. Adam seems to think he's the center of the Newman universe. However, I thought it was decent of him to admit to Sally the depth of his recent deceit. Adam has spent weeks trying to convince everyone he was becoming a New Man when actually he was the same old schemer.

Good grief, Victor, isn't it past your bedtime? Apparently an infallible mind heeds no clocks. 🤖 I hope Nate lets Victoria know he's been summoned to the ranch well after normal working hours.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Real talk from Nate to Victoria on the potential difficulties of getting Victor professional help for his presumed mental difficulties. I was a tad impressed. Maybe Nate truly does care for her.

Isn't Nate a doctor?  Shouldn't he have better insight to what's happening with Viktor than Victoria?  Of course, it's hard to convince someone they are having mental lapses, but it would be better to diagnose and treat before it gets worse.  I think Nateynatenate may just be looking ahead to sharing the throne with Vic when daddy gets put out to pasture at Shady Rest.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I don't think I've been less interested in a storyline than if it starred Esther Valentine. Today marks the third straight day that I've FFd through nearly this stupid entire show, my god. Where is everyone else in GC? Are they all travelling to the Malaria Policy Advisory Group world meeting or something? Jesus, this is so boring.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

CBS/Bell budget woes must be bigger than I realized. But that doesn't mean they have to be so dumb. If you can't afford a temporary office set, they should have had the doctor meet Adam at his condo. Don't have them sitting down going over professional ethics rules about disclosure in the middle of a jazz lounge! 

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

^ I soooo agree with you TVForever. I mean sheesh, first of all don't psychiatrists see their patients one after another in their office? Its obvious Adam is not a client yet he makes a special call outside of his office. Then assures him he will keep the conversation private while talking in the middle of a jazz lounge.  My husband asked how much it would cost to set up a box with a desk and chair. This is just ridiculous!!!!

The fight between Adam and Dickwad was hysterical especially when Adam flipped over on the couch. I would love to see Adam beat the shit out of Nick . And Victoria. And Nikki. What a bunch of assholes they are.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

In Sally’s dream where Banana Breath🦍🦍 and Adam are arguing, I paused, my DVR, on Banana Breath’s🦍🦍’s face.  He got the squinty eyes, teeth baring, and nostrils flaring down pat.  In the black and white flashback of Adam and Sally  talking at the bar, Sally looks absolutely beautiful with dark hair.  

Sally is stuck between to lovers but does she love them still the same?  One lover is a good guy, according to Mrs Chipmunk, and he treats me good. The other lover he treats me bad, makes me sad, makes me cry but I cannot deny that I really love him I love him so.  

Yes Groucho🥸🥸🥸, Banana Breath🦍🦍, and Nikki how many times have you betrayed Victor himself?  Groucho🥸🥸🥸 how many times have you betrayed Banana Breath🦍🦍?  I would think that suing your father for  mucho $$$ is a big betrayal for Groucho🥸🥸🥸 and Banana Breath🦍🦍.  I guess they would think taking a bullet by Adam was betraying Victor also?  

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Hey, it's Fantasy Friday! New, with action-packed scenes they haven't shown before and never will!

And it's Flashback Friday! With wistful moments which only happened an hour ago in GC time!

Whoa, Victor put Nate in a tight spot by asking him to tattle on Victoria, Nate's boss and girlfriend. A+ for the a-holery, Vic.

Not sure why the psychiatrist Adam consulted would assume Victor wasn't under medical care, simply based on Adam's anecdotal evidence. Hopefully  Dr. Skelton realized Adam might have motives wrt Victor's health which weren't entirely pure.

Does Sally have a tattoo on the nape of her neck? I thought I saw it in one of the flashbacks. Bleh. 😒

Nate, you told Victor you hated having to betray Vikki's confidence but then you went ahead and did it anyway. Ugh! He played you like a piano.

So Victor has finally realized if rumors of his possible mental decline get out into the world it could have a harmful effect on NE. Duh. Bet he'd blame everyone but himself.

Okay, JG, we got it: Adam is Public Enemy #1. AFAIC, all the hypocrite Newmans who completely lack self-awareness could use a hefty smack upside the head.

Wait, what? Why has Sally now decided to stop fighting Adam's overtures? Oh yeah, because she owes Nick a ton of money. It was time for her to hop  onto the other rich Newman brother. 😼

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Dear Buttbiscuit;

My daddy pulled a very mean trick on me and my brother, and I don’t even know if I can forgive him. He pretended to be senile to trick one of his family members into kicking him while he was down. My mother hid this from me as well. My daddy didn’t trust me! How could he not trust the one person exactly like him? However, my brother has discovered a clever way to turn this betrayal into a win. We’re going along with father’s charade to keep the jaws of the trap open for our distasteful half-brother, the most obvious traitor in the whole history of forever. We just wait for this half assed half ass to take the bait and BLAM! The trap springs shut. There’s one teensy little problem - my mother and brother believe my current paramour could be the backstabbing turncoat and that I’m too dickmatized to see it. Taking joy in feeling the sensation of warmth on my skin for the first time in 15 years is hardly being dickmatized. Why, I think my blood actually flowed during our last romp! If I could just rid my family of the interloping scumbag son of a flyover yokel, life would be perfect.

Signed;

Pale Cannot Fail

Dear Pale;

Was there, like, a question somewhere in there? Do you want advice or validation? Here’s a funny story: a guy, we’ll call him… Fucker McBall, called my family a cult because we pledge our loyalty to one another like we change underwear (those of us who wear it). Guess I need to direct his attention to your family. Honestly, you motherfuckers should be put in a zoo for society to gawk at. I have a number of pertinent questions that you may want to consider. Why does your father think somebody is plotting against him? Is there a single scrap of concrete evidence that there’s a fucking afoot?  Maybe your daddy is a high functioning malignant narcissist who creates chaos so he can watch his little puppets dance. Why the fuckity fuck would you carry on with this cruel charade when your father probably spun this tale of traitors out of his ass hairs to place himself at the center of attention. You sick, sorry idiots. I suppose I should thank you for giving me a deeper appreciation for my own brother. Judgmental, naive and sentimental beat vicious, dehumanizing and psychological train wreck any day of the week. Your poor brother will definitely need the tender comforts of good friends and even better frenemies. Platonic comfort, of course. Anything else would be weird. I’d suggest every member of your family seek therapy, but I’ve yet to meet a shrink who can untangle a knot of venomous snakes. FYI: any further emails coming from the Newman Enterprises server will be automatically shitcanned. 

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • LOL 8

Excuse you? Tedious? Are you telling us that an hour spent gazing into the abyss of the Newman family’s madness is a form of tedium? I’m on the edge of my seat wondering if Victor and the rest of the Scooby gang can spot the traitor he 1000% invented because it had been a while since he committed an emotional atrocity against his own family. The satisfaction received while watching Victor fake dementia because it’s the only way he can get his broken playthings to care about him cannot be overstated. Nick and Victoria enjoying their two minute hate and foaming at the mouth over Adam is top notch entertainment and why we all watch soaps, amirite?

Perhaps you missed the teasers for next week because you had to turn off show before Nick and his too cool for school jacket overwhelmed you with sexual desire. Happens to me all the time. When he clenches his jaw hard enough to crack a walnut, it just sends me, you know? Well, next week, Kyle is all grown up and wearing his big boy corporate schemer pants and a delightfully punchable smirk. We’re going to get the latest dish on just what sort of business shenanigans Aunt Mamie has been up to. So, look up the word tedious in the dictionary, ignore the picture of Josh Griffith and come correct.

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
18 hours ago, MsMalin said:

My husband asked how much it would cost to set up a box with a desk and chair. This is just ridiculous!!!!

Or Adam could have flown him in for a consult and then we could have them in the Perpetual Suite of the GCAC.  All they would need is a change of lamps and a new door number plate.

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So Victor has finally realized if rumors of his possible mental decline get out into the world it could have a harmful effect on NE. Duh.

If anyone for whom he's setting this trap is really out to sabotage him, they would have leaked this to the press a long time ago.  Viktor is an idiot. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3

I, for one, was utterly fascinated by hearing the same things said in Friday's episode that have been said in every previous episode for the past few months.  It's reminding me of Latin class and why I flunked out of altar boy school as soon as humanly possible.

You'd think that with all the constant repetition that Nick would have learned a few commands like "Sit" or "Stay" or  "Don't poop on your father's chess set".  Could someone at least toss a ball into traffic for him to chase?

I call foul on all this criticism of Adam consulting with Mr. Rogers in the Jazz Club.

It's what Neil - and Katherine - would have wanted.

Or, as we learned in Latin class, Hoc stercore credere non possum.

This endeth the lessen.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I was thinking about "The Serpent of Names" and what a ridiculous title that is for a children's book, especially one that Nick would like.  I'm pretty sure he's still working his way through the Dick, Jane, and Spot series, hoping to one day move up and find out what Curious George will do with all those bananas. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15

Only Victor Newman would read a child a bedtime story about serpents.

BTW, I call foul on that. Didn't Jack practically raise Nick as a young child? There is no way Victor tucked him in bed every night.

I am seriously thinking this show should go off the air. If the budget is so bad that they can't afford sets, they are showing flashbacks from the day before show and the writing absolutely sucks why are they hanging on!

The only reason I don't want it to go off the air is this board.

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I was thinking about "The Serpent of Names" and what a ridiculous title that is for a children's book

Right? Even for a fake title, it's awful. How could that be a good book for an impressionable child and what responsible parent would think it was? The Victor part makes sense I guess since he's in the pantheon of bad fathers. However, I can't imagine what dimwit Nick would have taken from such a story, or how it would've affected his positive growth into an adult. Maybe the whole thing is an inside joke behind the scenes.

If anyone for whom he's setting this trap is really out to sabotage him, they would have leaked this to the press a long time ago.  Viktor is an idiot. 

Yep, Victor is an idiot, but I dunno, I can't see Adam trying to destroy the company he desperately wants to lead. Victoria might though because then she could make a big deal of rebuilding NE and taking the public credit. Nate may have learned his lesson about running his mouth to the press when he had his troubles at C/W with his cousins and Jill. Nick wouldn't bother and Nikki is Victor's #1 enabler. If she leaked anything it would be what a swell, fully competent and virile man he is. 🙄

It's what Neil - and Katherine - would have wanted.

Can't be said often enough. Oh wait, it can!

Didn't Jack practically raise Nick as a young child? There is no way Victor tucked him in bed every night.

Yes, and the years Nick didn't live with Jack he was away at boarding school. When he returned to GC he was a teenager in high school. I sure hope Victor wasn't reading a 16-year old bedtime stories. (Though if he did that might explain a lot as why Nick has turned out to be such a waste of air.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes, and the years Nick didn't live with Jack he was away at boarding school. When he returned to GC he was a teenager in high school. I sure hope Victor wasn't reading a 16-year old bedtime stories. (Though if he did that might explain a lot as why Nick has turned out to be such a waste of air.)

If Victor was reading Nick bedtime stories, I'd think the stories were more about pocket snakes based on Nick's latter and constant behavior.

I can see Victor, monotonously and regularly, regaling his children on stories about the orphanage, his shattered childhood and his search for a new name.  Can't you just hear him saying shit like 

"At first I decided I wanted to be called "Haveanicedaynow Forgetaboutit" but that wouldn't fit on a business card so then I tried "Punchintheface Hugeballs", but that was already taken.  One of my friends suggested "Fugly Moustache" but that sounded cartoonish but then one night, right before I came to Genoa City, I got drunk on fermented Spite with Bile shooters and woke up to find I'd changed my name to Victor Newman.  After I got to Genoa City, I wish I'd waited and changed my name to "Fuckyou Jagabbott" but it was too late.  Now put your pocket snake to bed, son and remember to never pull it out unless you're in an elevator".

Well, it COULD have happened.....

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

OMG, Tucker & Ashley "back to black," I guess it's a memorial service for their marriage? Resurrected Steve Jobs meets menopausal Elizabeth Holmes. Note to JG, don't script any more scenes featuring Mamie and Nate 1:1. This viewer was so distracted by trying to decide which one is the worst actor, whatever plot content they were trying to deliver, totally escaped me.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1