Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Your prayers are answered, surfgirl, because tomorrow's episode is a re-run of a John Abbott hosted 4th of July celebration from 1992.

That's nice and all, but the burning question of the day; will Andy be there??

Otherwise.......Death Reaction GIF

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10

Soy latte. Guess that's how Kyle keeps his bouffant in tip top shape, lol.

Nikki chasing Adam down to try to comfort him wasn't on my Monday Y&R bingo card. What's she up to? She usually couldn't care less about Adam's feelings.

From a distance it looked to me like Nick was squirting mustard on that bucket of Cameron's mementos. Yum! 😜

Gosh, it must be rough to be the CEO of a major international company but still have to take a scolding by your mommy. Nikki is relentless on Victoria's stubborn hide and I am loving it.

"Newman Media was an early adopter of AI." Audra, that's probably not the positive game changer you think it is if this show is any evidence of its use.

Kyle, you're still married and aren't even officially separated. It isn't a good look to assume your ONS is okay with becoming your sidepiece. Ugh.

Stop acting brand new, Victor. You've long played your kids against each each other in business. Adam wanting to go after NM is no surprise. McCall Unlimited hasn't worked so well as a pacifier for him, huh?

Now ditzy Sharon wants to become a corporate mogul on Cameron's business ashes. Oh please. 🙄 Yo, JG, this latest rabbit you've pulled out of your hat of plot devices is DOA AFAIC.

That was rich, TGVN telling Adam to keep emotions out of his business decisions. The Abbotts and Jabot would like to have a word, Victor. Several words. Bad words.

Kyle's sending flowers and diamond jewelry to Audra already. Well, at least it wasn't a $5,000 purse. O hai Lola.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hmm..bang a bouffant and get diamond earrings as he  takes the walk of shame....didn't work that way when I was dating....

FFWd thru blah blah Nick and Sharon, it's actually painful watching that pretty, bloated face try to act, and I DON'T CARE.

Well, Nikki being kind to Adam.wow.

Victoria and Nate---so much CRINGE.  I hope AH is  more seductive and subtle in real life.  So much awful.

Watch out, Vikki- Megan Markle will stick the shiv in so seamlessly you won't see it coming.

And yeah, Sally, you are in for one huge letdown when her knight in tarnished tin takes up with his ex.  That story is about as subtle as the orange makeup they make PB wear.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Damn Kyle. I know it’s probably been a while since Summer put it on you but considering Audra didn’t even ask for your number before making you do the walk of shame you’re pretty much a fuck boy. Calm down. 

I’m loving Nikki being completely up Victoria’s ass. I’m also loving her disdain for Nate because same. Normally I roll my eyes when Nikki acts like she’s in any place to look down her nose at someone but the way Nate’s mere existence seems to offend her sends me. 

I know Nick is gonna leave Sally for Sharon and I know Sally is gonna somehow blame Adam and I’m not looking forward to any of that. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

There is an old saying that “the more things change the more they remain the same”.  I missed the last 6 episodes while being on vacation but it seems I really don’t have to catch up because, in GC, there is no change so things remain the same.  For me, it’s like 6 episodes didn’t even happen. 

Cruella is still a pubescent preteen bathing in the light of privilege and Smugly Smug Smug is still a deceitful enabler ready to stab Cruella in the back or the front 😜.  They are still 🤢🤮

Banana Breath and Sharon still can’t act their way out of a paper bag.  What’s different now?  Didn’t Sharon think she killed  Cameron before?  How did she act then?  How convenient for Banana Breath to have lighter fluid in his back pocket. How convenient to have a fire with absolutely no smoke?  

Maybe one thing has changed. Nikki seems to be more sympathetic towards Adam.  Adam is still the monkeys with a keyboard’s butt boy. THERE WAS NO CHOICE. Sally dies, Ava Hope dies.  This is the last time I’m going to bring up that the way Sally’s ordeal was written would be malpractice by Elena and the medical staff. I was on vacation with my daughter who is the OBGYN.  The correct procedure would be an ultrasound immediately at the time Sally was given a bed and a baby monitor to see if Ava Hope was in distress. A second ultrasound should have been given before the C-Section was performed. At that time medical staff would have known that Ava Hope’s lungs were not capable of sustaining life. The monkeys with a keyboard called to a complication. A complication would have been for Ava Hope to die in an incubator. The indication was that Ava Hope was a still birth. Of course the monkeys with a keyboard had to write that Adam was a bastard.  The monkeys with a keyboard could have given Ava Hope a few days of life. 

Kyle and Audra are 100 times better than Kyle and Summer❄️x7.  Audra seems to bring out a slightly better actor in Kyle and Audra can act without making pouty faces.  I thought that Summer❄️x7 was very attractive when she first arrived to replace HK, but her personality and facial expression has made her, less attractive. 

Victor Victor Victor, you read Adam the riot act but shouldn’t you be reading the riot act to Queen Cruella?  Cruella’s who decision making especially when it comes to Smugly Smug Smug and Adam I’d based solely on emotion.  With Nikki’s encouragement, Victor might read Cruella the riot act or maybe not. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
(edited)

Okay everybody, listen up!  We have a surprise for everyone.  Go on, reach under your seats and pull out what you find!  Yes, YOU get a company!  You get a company!  And you and you and YOU!  A company for everybody!  Yea!!!!

Show has gone from being its usual slog to being an inferior version of the long gone Oprah show.  Maybe Josh pretends he's Gayle King in his downtime.  Too bad Faith took off so fast.  If she's stuck around, I'm sure she's have ended up with one, too.

That whole speech that Sharon gave at the end, the "Discovering my true self" bullshit, haven't we already heard that from her several times, the last time when she answered that matchbox ad and went to online psych school?  Now she's going to take Cameron's company, buy herself a snappy business evening gown from Fenmore's Mr. Hankey Hidey Ho Executive line and start spouting the same deadly dull crap that comes out of Victoria and Side Part's mouths?

For god's sake, she's not that far from Baraboo.  Sharon could get a degree from their Clown College in record time and start serving coffee in clown shoes, a red rubber nose with a corsage that sprays water everytime she diagnoses a customer's mental issues.

I do applaud Show for getting real with us for once.  It doesn't happen often enough.  With the ceremonial fire Sharon and Nick started in that waste paper basket to exorcise Cameron from their lives, they also showed us how they eliminate Nick's gassy after effects, something I'm sure they have to do several times a day on every set he's on.  JM defeats Febreze every time and even a lit match isn't enough but hopefully that fire in the hole will do the trick.  Why the studio doesn't ban the man from eating bean burritos, I'll never know.

Methane, thy name is Morrow.

Is there anything more mind-numbing, more soul destroying, that listening to Vic and Side Part drone on with all that verbal business diarrhea?  Silly me, of course there is, and that's the two of them trying to engage in sexy banter and flirting.  The gruesome twosome just can't pull it off.  Makes me shudder.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

Everyone's got a friggin company

Seriously, forget New York, London, or Tokyo; Genoa City is THE global financial hub. I know that a wealthy family owning a company is a soap opera staple but it’s gotten ridiculous. Everyone is a CEO, or COO, or CFO of a company that’s not just any company, but the biggest company in the world. Cosmetics, fashion, media, whatever Newman Enterprises does, 5 star hotels, it’s all happening in this small Wisconsin town. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

Nikki offered Adam true sympathy, and wasn't condescending for once. Then she made the day better by reading her dick-dumb, petulant pain in the ass daughter for the shady crap she's doing...Is it Christmas? Is it snowing in July? Can everyone ice-skate to 4th of July cookouts? Please say yes, because this heat is terrible. 

Looks like Adura managed to stick to the wall of Kyle after all. Her scenes with Kyle are surprisingly not on my FF list as of yet. I doubt she'd catch real feelings for him either but she doesn't have to. Kyle is done with Summer's shit and that's plenty. Decent set up for her to get in the Abbott side of things. Unlike the forced, clunky set up with the Newmans. In the days of William Bell's corporate SL writing, she either would've been more cunning & sneaky or she would've been made the second she hit town.

Adura getting the company that Adam built and was shitted out of, because the domino of Faith being kidnapped got knocked over, really sucks. But I say keep Adura on Kyle's dick as plan B, that's probably her best bet. I'd start a hastag for it but Elon "this dude really thinks people are gonna pay to read tweets 😂" Musk, is attempting to kill Twitter. So that might be pointless now. 

23 hours ago, boes said:

Okay everybody, listen up!  We have a surprise for everyone.  Go on, reach under your seats and pull out what you find!  Yes, YOU get a company!  You get a company!  And you and you and YOU!  A company for everybody!  Yea!!!!

Mark my words, Christian is gonna be the CEO of a garage company after he gets SORAed in a year or two. No, he won't get a business degree. Business degrees are for chumps like Adam. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 12

I had to work yesterday due to the holiday today, and I’m very sad to learn that I missed the scenes of JG running headfirst into the limits of his imagination. It must have been spectacular. Why in the fuck does every character on this show have to work at a corporation?

We used to have two whole doctors on this show! Now we have Nate achieving an almost sublime level of unlikeable smarminess. Sally the fashion designer was shoehorned into Newman and sexually harassed by a superannuated dick-in-a-box who’d be competing in the Pocket Pool League, Midwest Division if not for his last name. Wasn’t Diane an architect? Why doesn’t Sharon actually, like, I dunno, use her psychology degree in a pastry-free environment?

JG must think business stories are easy to write and just a matter of assembling a collection of bullshit corporate buzzwords. He clearly thinks we’re dumb enough to find it interesting and believable. Shoving everyone into the same job is boring and lazy and he keeps doubling down on it. Dig up, stupid! 

• Like 10
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
(edited)

“Fenmore’s Hidey Ho Executive Line” is the best, funniest thing I have heard in maybe weeks. Sharon and “Baraboo”….an image I will never scrub from my brain every time I see her.  Boes, you have made my day and probably everyone’s on this board.

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Please can we have an assistant or IT person file a complaint against the two horn dogs making out at Newman?  I mean, I’m offended and I’m watching this stuff willingly!

“Gerard’s flower and diamond earring shop, how may I help you?” 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 22
(edited)
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Nice to see you back , Waldo13.

Thank you. 

The lines and the rude people at Disney World were less aggravating than the citizens of GC.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 20
(edited)
19 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Mark my words, Christian is gonna be the CEO of a garage company after he gets SORAed in a year or two. No, he won't get a business degree. Business degrees are for chumps like Adam. 

/dead/ and I haven't had my morning cup of tea yet!

Christine? Who is Christian?  Isn't he vaguely related to someone somewhere on the show? Isn't he prone to  nightmares--a cause for his frequent nightmares is realizing WHO his father is?

edited because the caffeine hadn't set in and I was basically incoherent.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
23 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Ummm Sharon, don't you have a fireplace to burn things in? And I think its time to replace the batteries in your smoke detector.

I kept thinking about the nasty ring that was going to burn into her table/desk and what the smell of burning leather was going to do to her house.  A wastebasket is for burning letters-ten steps away you have a facility designated for burning. BTW wasn't Nick a volunteer fireman in some iteration?  He should know better.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Watching the rerun retro 4th of July episode today was bittersweet. It is making me less inclined to view what at present is being offered up. I guess the best analogy I can come up with is seeing how really great this show once was, made me think it's current condition is more like "Grey Gardens." 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

assembling a collection of bullshit corporate buzzwords.

That's it - THAT IS IT - that's one of the big things that's been bugging me about this show - the writer(s) have no idea what he/they are writing about, which absolutely kills any semblance of authenticity to the storylines.

13 hours ago, boes said:

when she answered that matchbox ad and went to online psych school?

How to become a psychologist who can diagnose mental illness in 10 easy lessons.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Too many dead characters and/or actors to make it overly enjoyable, only bittersweet.  And I only watched Y&R sporadically.  Back in the stone age, I really liked Brock and I remember the Jill/Kay fight over the Phillips.  Was the kid today our Chance?

• Like 8
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Direct tv is at war with my local cbs station and they pulled it.

From what I understand, Direct TV is sourced through a satellite dish, but I'm guessing that if you use the remote control that came with your TV, you can go to the Source Select menu and select either TV or AV and see if that won't get you access to your local CBS station.

10 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Was the kid today our Chance?

Well Nina Webster was his mother, so, yeah, the kid on today's re-run was our Chance.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

Wow, today’s episode. Sets! People! It wasn’t a very plot heavy episode yet far more intriguing than what we have now. There were actual conversations, not just filler, you could feel actual tension between Brad and Tracy and Tracy and Ashley. It was nice to see John and Katherine again, and even though we get an almost daily memorial to him it was also nice seeing Neil, yet also sad knowing they’re all gone.  It really was like watching an entirely different show. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Kyle and Audra are 100 times better than Kyle and Summer❄️x7.  Audra seems to bring out a slightly better actor in Kyle and Audra can act without making pouty faces.

Of that trio of actors, I would say that ZS has developed an engaging portrayal of her character, while MM and AL are still at square one with theirs.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

but don't we already have Newman Enterprises?

If I could select more than one emoji for Joimiaroxeu's comment, they would be Applause, LOL, Like, Wink and Hugs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

On today's classic episode:

Liked:

• Dru
  • the OG Chancellor Mansion set
  • Kay
  • All the big hair in the opening credits
  • Brad taking off his shirt in the opening credits, lol
  • Nathan Hastings, Nate's daddy
  • Olivia's hilariously bad fake hair
  • Jill all hot and bothered. She was friggin' gorgeous.
  • Colleen was a baby and Nate wasn't even born yet
  • Phillip IV had jokes
  • Brad in his Speedos 🥳🥳🥳

Disliked:

• Rex's greasy spray tan
  • Non-ED Ashley
  • Mamie as the housekeeper who's like a member of the family. Yeah, no. It was 1992 not 1792
  • Dru, Olivia, Neil, and Nathan barely interacted with any of the other pool party attendees

Meh:

• Brock. He was always too earnest IMO
  • Esther in the maid uniform
  • Gina. Of course she had to sing. And couldn't decide which octave to use.

Etc.:

• I thought "Little Philip" was what they called Philip III, Jill's son?
  • it really stood out to me how crisp the dialogue was and how tightly the show was written. The scenes didn't seem repetitive or like the writers were struggling to fill the allotted time.
  • the current Nate is pretty good casting, appearance-wise. He does look like he could be the child of this episode's Olivia and Nathan.
  • did Ashley know at this point she wasn't John's biological child?
Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 13

As a relatively new viewer I could only recognize Katherine, Jill and Tracy.  The hairdos, mullets and loud Hawaiian shirts were a blast from the past.

And I have to say I got a little uncomfortable the way Jack treated Mamie.  Can't put my finger on it, but it was kinda awkward.

Was that Nate with the 'stache?

• Like 6
9 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I had to work yesterday due to the holiday today, and I’m very sad to learn that I missed the scenes of JG running headfirst into the limits of his imagination. It must have been spectacular. Why in the fuck does every character on this show have to work at a corporation?

We used to have two whole doctors on this show! Now we have Nate achieving an almost sublime level of unlikeable smarminess. Sally the fashion designer was shoehorned into Newman and sexually harassed by a superannuated dick-in-a-box who’d be competing in the Pocket Pool League, Midwest Division if not for his last name. Wasn’t Diane an architect? Why doesn’t Sharon actually, like, I dunno, use her psychology degree in a pastry-free environment?

JG must think business stories are easy to write and just a matter of assembling a collection of bullshit corporate buzzwords. He clearly thinks we’re dumb enough to find it interesting and believable. Shoving everyone into the same job is boring and lazy and he keeps doubling down on it. Dig up, stupid! 

Amen! I had the same complaint a few months ago. 

I know I am really showing my age but I think of old soaps like Ryan’s Hope that managed to tell stories beyond corporate intrigue. Where are nurses, teachers, CPAs, financial advisors, construction workers, pastry chefs, hairdressers? They are nowhere around because it takes more skill and nuance to write more realistic stories than to spit out “merger, acquisitions, P&L, Asian subsidiaries, AI, cloud, podcasts” in your scripts. I have not watched GH in decades but I was one who totally lost interest when every damn storyline was a mob one. YR is similar with the corporate bullshit. 

Hacks. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

did Ashley know at this point she wasn't John's biological child?

I think so. She got amnesia and got involved with Victor. Only a few people knew at first. It was much later when everyone knew. 

As far as Nikki's sympathy with Adam, she did lose a child with Jack. I have no idea if anybody on the show remembers that. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Amen! I had the same complaint a few months ago. 

I know I am really showing my age but I think of old soaps like Ryan’s Hope that managed to tell stories beyond corporate intrigue. Where are nurses, teachers, CPAs, financial advisors, construction workers, pastry chefs, hairdressers? They are nowhere around because it takes more skill and nuance to write more realistic stories than to spit out “merger, acquisitions, P&L, Asian subsidiaries, AI, cloud, podcasts” in your scripts. I have not watched GH in decades but I was one who totally lost interest when every damn storyline was a mob one. YR is similar with the corporate bullshit. 

Hacks. 

I LOVED  Ryan’s Hope- all of the characters and all of the stories. Those were really the good old days!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I LOVED  Ryan’s Hope- all of the characters and all of the stories. Those were really the good old days!!

I STILL resent ABC for canceling All My Children and keeping that crap they call General Hospital.  What do the Mafia and the WBS have to do with a HOSPITAL?  i's so bad I had to stop, even giving up my beloved Valentine.

On another note, why did Jill give Mamie one million dollars? Blackmail?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
9 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

On another note, why did Jill give Mamie one million dollars? Blackmail?

Jill thought John and Mamie might get involved. She paid Mamie the money to leave town. When Mamie came back this year, she told Jill Mamie had invested well. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Js Nana said:

From what I understand, Direct TV is sourced through a satellite dish, but I'm guessing that if you use the remote control that came with your TV, you can go to the Source Select menu and select either TV or AV and see if that won't get you access to your local CBS station.

Well Nina Webster was his mother, so, yeah, the kid on today's re-run was our Chance.

We have an antenna for when this happens, (it’s happened before) It’s easier to use Paramount Plus which I don’t care for either. Also, I know I can watch online but I like my dvr. I like fast forwarding. Oh, Sally’s crying, FF. Victor is warming Adam, FF. Sharon is burning shit in her living room. FF

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Me too.  I'm still watching it on You Tube.

53 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I STILL resent ABC for canceling All My Children and keeping that crap they call General Hospital.  

Me too!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

What do the Mafia and the WBS have to do with a HOSPITAL?

Do you go far enough back with GH to remember the Luke and Laura storyline?

I watched today's re-run and kept thinking that the actor playing Brad Carlton looked very familiar, and then I realized it was 31-years younger Don Diamont, and I thought some people age well, while others don't.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Do you go far enough back with GH to remember the Luke and Laura storyline?

You mean the rancid rape-romance?  Kind of hard to forget it when it is rehashed at least once a decade.  It is amazing how one show could hire so many different writers who somehow all clearly have problematic ideas about sexual assault and domestic violence.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/3/2023 at 6:34 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki chasing Adam down to try to comfort him wasn't on my Monday Y&R bingo card. What's she up to? She usually couldn't care less about Adam's feelings.

Nikki can relent in her hatred sometimes to express sincere emotions and not be a 100% bitch. I think she was 10% expressing condolences (she did after all lose her son with Jack late term so she knows that pain) and 90% doing a temperature check on Adam’s head space. She knows a hurting spiraling Adam can be a dangerous Adam for all of them but especially for Victoria since she currently isn’t firing on all cylinders and has her head up Nate’s butt. Adam is feeling low and is lashing out and spoiling for a fight and Victoria has weakened herself to be taken down or at least severely wounded as far as Newman is  concerned by dumping Nick and bringing up Nate. Nikki can only do so much so she’s working all angles. She immediately alerted Victor to wrangle his son. 

Also while I agree Connor could be a balm at this time for Adam and he should ‘remember’ him I don’t think that he’s forgotten him so much as is feeling like such a POS that he’s avoiding Connor to ‘protect’ him. He also is such a live wire and in such a bad head space I’m not sure he can/should be around him at the moment. No, he shouldn’t be ignoring him and yes Connor needs reassurance but can you imagine if Adam in his current state was around Connor and he snapped/momentarily misstepped/misspoke and Connor got upset? Both Chelsea and Billy (ugh) would be on his ass to only make the situation worse. Adam’s got to get his ish together but I get he also needs a minute to deal with his own personal emotional crisis. Chelsea was given her time, Adam should be given his. He might be still in the ‘he’s better off without me’ phase since losing Sally and Ava has done a number on him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

On today's classic episode:

Disliked:

• Dru, Olivia, Neil, and Nathan barely interacted with any of the other pool party attendees

Quoting myself to add an update.

I subsequently learned from another soap forum that Neil did have a pivotal moment toward the end of this classic episode, right before Brock and Gina started singing America the Beautiful. He gave a lengthy (by today's Y&R standards) speech which seemingly was prompted by the 1992 LA riots after the Rodney King trial verdict.

I was able to track down the original episode as it was actually broadcast in 1992, and I watched Neil's speech.

I'm guessing the speech was cut from today's rebroadcast because TPTB have to fit in more commercials than they did in 1992. Also, a certain segment of the current audience likely would've deemed it as too "woke;" would've been varying degrees of outraged and offended; and, would've gone to social media with loud complaints.

Personally, I didn't like the way the scene was staged and thought it came across as too pointed and like a lecture. But presumably that's what Bill Bell wanted since he was Y&R's head writer at the time.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

"Another World" was the soap I lived for! When my 45 y/o son and I get together after a separation (he's left coast, I'm south east) we still sing the theme song for a laugh!! We were so obsessed when Anne Heche played twins. And Ray Liotta....yum!

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Interesting to note that Victoria (as played by Heather Thom and tho not shown in the episode) had to have been at least 16 and Nate was not born yet.

Delighted to see Dru. I love her!

Sad to be reminded of Colleen death.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I have to sit through commercials. 

Oh, OK - I get Paramount+ as an add-on to a relative's subscription, and they got the commercial-free service, whereas I have my own subscription to Hulu, so it's commercials-added service.

13 hours ago, lilabennet said:

It is amazing how one show could hire so many different writers who somehow all clearly have problematic ideas about sexual assault and domestic violence.

I wasn't a fan of GH, so I wasn't watching at that time, but I remember that a lot of folks had a big problem with that storyline at the time.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

as played by Heather Thom and tho not shown in the episode

I must have been seeing things, because I could have sworn that I saw Heather Thom in just one brief scene in the re-run from 1992.

• Useful 1

Well, shit.  I'm half way thru the epi and have to say:

Fuck you Jack for choosing Special Snowflake x7 Dummer over your own son.  And fuck you Dummer for your nasty rebuff of Diane.  You both blow.

{maybe I'm bitter because at one time I had the arms and bust to be able to wear Dummer's shirt, but no more :(}

I'm sure Ill have more bitchiness when I finish the show.

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

must have been seeing things, because I could have sworn that I saw Heather Thom in just one brief scene in the re-run from 1992.

Its possible you did. I have been known to doze off especially since I was watching in bed late last night

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1