Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Every time I see Summer, I just want to snatch her bald headed. She’s such a brat and I hate her hair.

This story is making us all hate Dummer, too. 

• Like 17
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Of course Michael told Lauren about undead Phyllis. And of course they were talking about it in a public place. 🙄🙄🙄

Summer is still keeping up the ruse with Kyle that she didn't already know her mommy is not dead. Hmm, doubling down on the lies is probably not the way you want to go, StuporGirl.

Audra was wearing tons of extra hair today. That had to have been hard on her neck, lol.

Audra: you're a straight up man-ho, Nate. Kudos to you though for using what you got to get what you want.
Nate: yes, well you're a basic skank, Audra. And you are getting none of all this.
Audra: my hair and lips and banging body would say otherwise but you do you, boo boo. Now let's talk about how I'm going to ride in your slipstream up the Newman corporate ladder.
Nate: what's a slipstream?
Audra: sigh.

Michael's new pencil mustache. It was giving me a Clark Gable vibe. Or maybe John Waters, tee hee.

Chance, you idiot. Summer was working you and you're a poor detective not to have noticed. You should not be discussing an active murder case with her unless she's a suspect.

OMG, why do Victoria and Nate keep trying to have sex in her office? And why does Nick have to be the one to keep lecturing Vikki about it? Aarrgghh!

My guy Tucker is a cool, doting grandpa. Dom will be doing a national tour with his own little toddler backup band if Tucker has any influence.

Kyle, you feel confused because your wife is a shameless, lying tool and so is her brother. You don't even know how much. Yet.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And why does Nick have to be the one to keep lecturing Vikki about it?

Right? Nick did something just as gross and inappropriate, and he only did it to be a giant douche to his brother. He can take his Mr. Integrity show and perform it at the Up His Own Ass theatre. How weary I grow of his big boy suits and cringe delivery of romantic dreck.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

WTF, Ashley?  Crispy could not have done this willingly.  Lauren, Crispy is one of your best friends and you act like you don’t know her?  Give me a fucking brake.  Later on Lauren actually redeemed herself when talking to Michael that Crispy 2.0 is ruthless enough to try to frame Diane  

Right off the bat I’ve noticed two things. Summer’s dress I awful and doesn’t even fit her properly and Natey Nate Nate has a resting smug face. 

Natey Nate Nate, Audra is not to blame for you getting caught for sticking your dick in a piece of wood.  It was your initial lie of trying to cover up Cruella going with you to LA.  You also lied about not taking Elena with you to LA. 

Excuse me Cruella didn’t your father hand you an entire kingdom. The big difference is that Victor handed you a thriving kingdom where it actually was too big for you to fuck up and Adam gets a kingdom that has to be resurrected. 

Talking about kingdoms, Natey Nate Nate has joined the realm, with Banana Breath and Nostrils, of the complete and utter duplicitous schmucks.  

I got a great idea for the monkeys with a keyboard. Since Sally won’t come to work for Adam, Adam should offer Audra the job as COO. Audra looks like she’s wearing out her welcome at NM. 

Is Chance, that wonderful fabulous detective, placating Summer❄️❄️❄️ or does he really have serious doubts that Crispy 2.0 is alive. It didn’t come from Jack, Chance, it came from Daniel.  You would think that if Chance thought the murder weapon being scissors being leaked by the GCPD that he would be trying to figure out who leaked that information. There is another thing that I didn’t mention yesterday. Christine mentioned that Crispy 2.0 was legally dead. If so the body would be released and Summer❄️❄️❄️ would plan a funeral and grave site service for Crispy 2.0.  Is Chance picking up on Summer’s❄️❄️❄️ hypothetical about Crispy 2.0 being alive and what trouble she would be in?  Whatever Chance can charge her with, it would be very unlikely that, in GC, she wouldn’t get a sympathetic jury.  

Summer❄️❄️❄️, just graduated after reading Daniel the riot act. She know will be known as Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️.  She wants to protect Crispy 2.0 above all else. Like Crispy 2.0, Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ is all dame the torpedoes, full spear ahead. 

Yes Banana Breath you are upset that Elena is heartbroken over Natey Nate Nate but you can’t give 💩💩 about Adam being heartbroken over Sally. Oh by the way, Banana Breath has been at work each and every day 🤥🤥🤥🤥?  Maybe in his mind as he is shtupping Sally every day. 

The only good thing about the scenes with Tucker and Ashley is Tucker. I could do without Ashley and her gruff attitude. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Jack must have fired the Abbot domestic staff to pay for Diane’s bail seeing as how Summer pulled her dress out of the hamper, Diane hasn’t changed clothes since she’s been home, and Ashley is wearing a wrap from the 1999 Jaclyn Smith bedroom collection.  

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a soap writer destroy such a large swath of characters with one storyline the way JG has this whole crispy mess. It’s almost impressive really. 
I wish someone would say to a snarling Summer “Actually your mom was a raging psychopath who has tried to murder, injure, destroy, kidnap, or mentally abuse everyone in this town, we’re all sleeping much better at night now that’s she’s dead  but go off girl”  

I went from being indifferent to Summer to really hating, and I know there won’t be any kind of redemption arc for her, instead she’ll get the Crispy treatment (and sadly I don’t mean blown up in an ambulance) but she will be forgive as all the big and bads were after her mom and she had to protect her. And I forgot to post yesterday but if they reveal that Victor had a hand in this then the show should have the dignity to cancel itself.

I can see why Nate and Victoria are drawn to each other; they’re both self-serving assholes with an infinity for blaming others for their bad choices with a sprinkling of gaslighting. Yeah Audra sent Elena to LA but Nateykins you gave Elena something to be heartbroken about.

• Like 7
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5

Watching Sheila on B&B today I was overwhelmed by how similar she is to Phyllis as a character. The dialogue from Sheila about her thought process, how she didn’t do anything wrong and doesn’t deserve to be in prison, it’s identical to what Phyllis says. Almost verbatim.

It so… confusing? Disrespectful? To have these stories running simultaneously to the same audience and fully expecting the viewers to see one as a psychopath and the other as a victim. Even couching it as ‘Phyllis shouldn’t go to prison because it was self-defense’ is ridiculous. She should go to prison anyway for faking her own death. And Phyllis knew that, which is why she didn’t go to the police after Stark attacked her. Like, that’s what’s supposed to make her sympathetic? That she’d committed too many crimes to go to the authorities?? Wtf are you talking about??

Stark made her against her will set up her mortal enemy she’d been obsessively targeting for months?? Then why didn’t she tell somebody? Tell the police, her family, if she’s being pressured into committing a string of felonies and faking her own death. Even at the gala, if she didn’t want to do it, there was absolutely nothing stopping her from—in boilerplate Phyllis fashion—making a scene and messily telling everyone what was going on. She very clearly wanted to do this, and very clearly does not want any consequences for it. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

by the way, Banana Breath has been at work each and every day 🤥🤥🤥🤥?  Maybe in his mind as he is shtupping Sally every day. 

I nearly fell off the La Z Boy  when he said that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

I got a great idea for the monkeys with a keyboard. Since Sally won’t come to work for Adam, Adam should offer Audra the job as COO. Audra looks like she’s wearing out her welcome at NM. 

That’s a fantastic idea! They could be very hot “working” together.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

All this "Stark made Phyllis do it" b.s. sure is starting to smell up the place, isn't it?  It looks like another storyline ends with a wet thud.

Phyllis seems like she has the same storyline immunity that Victor apparently has.  Ya'll remember the storyline, 10 or more years ago now, when Christine and Paul found positive proof that Phyllis was the one who ran them down?  It was a major storyline, with Phyllis furiously denying it while being, as usual, a huge asshole to Christine and Paul and even Michael.  It went to trial back in the day when Show had an actual courtroom set, complete with outside corridor and holding room.  Trial date comes, trial starts and promptly the judge tosses it out, saying it's too old or something.  All that build up, all that listening to MS say everything twice, and the story ended like a popped balloon.  I expect this Crispy incident to end just as poorly.

By the way, is Dummer being paid by the pout?  If so, she's rolling in it.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)

Ashley is wearing a wrap from the 1999 Jaclyn Smith bedroom collection.  

Hee! Yeah, that shapeless jumpsuit thing Ashley had on was horrendous. After she told Tucker he could move out of the guest room into her room, he looked right at her outfit and his smirky face said everything. Everything like "you must be joking" and "um, let me get back to you on that."

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
(edited)
18 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I wish someone would say to a snarling Summer “Actually your mom was a raging psychopath who has tried to murder, injure, destroy, kidnap, or mentally abuse everyone in this town, we’re all sleeping much better at night now that’s she’s dead  but go off girl”

Summer needs a Clockwork-Orange-style reprogramming, just hold her eyelids open and show her cold, hard facts about Phyllis.

I also want someone to point out that Phyllis doesn’t regret doing this because of hurting her children. That’s why she did it. She did it because her relationship with her kids was horrible because of her terrible decisions and them holding her accountable for those decisions. They were setting and enforcing boundaries with her, and rather than do some self-reflection and work on herself, she wanted to “WIN” and “SHOW THEM” that 1) she was right about Diane when she very clearly was not (pro-tip: if you need to stage a murder to win an argument you are wrong), and 2) that ~they’d be sorry when she was gone!!!~

That’s it.

That was her whole reason.

She knew it would devastate them; that was the point. To make herself right instead of having to climb down and apologize and grow up. That’s why she was at the funeral, she had to come and revel in her wish-fulfillment fantasy, otherwise it served no purpose. And as soon as she got off on that and had restored her ability to manipulate and control her kids again because she had topped up on emotionally traumatizing them, she revealed herself. And even the reveal was entirely self-serving, only telling Summer, knowing telling her would put her under tremendous psychological stress, blow up her marriage, and make her an accessory after the fact.

She is… not a good mother. She’s a manipulative narcissist. 

Edited by Rye
  • Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 13
  • Love 3

She is either a sociopath or a psychopath- I am never sure of the difference. If the show truly wanted a riveting (well, at least interesting instead of infuriating) plan, they would hold Phyllis accountable. Have everyone desert her; no job. Show some sort of character growth and remorse. Or at least give the viewers a chance to not be infuriated and let down once again. Personally I just don’t want to watch the actress;  but you never know. Writer(s) do your frigging jobs for once.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Nate: "We had a connection that just exploded."

Yeah, like a zit on my azz. Shut up Nate. And how Audra kept up that conversation without throwing up after that was commendable.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Ok.  I'm back from a two week hiatus from the show.  I tried binge watching the episodes I missed last night, but I broke my ff button.  What a bunch of poop being flung!

1. Dummer should be locked up but I can't decide whether in a mental ward or prison.  Her poutiness is criminal, her reasoning psychotic. She's teasing/blackmailing Chance with the truth only if he agrees Phylth won't go to jail?  What makes her believe he has any control over that?
  2. And speaking of skirting the law, how is Michael's machinations with his contact/friend/a guy in a vague law-related venue not going to get him disbarred and Diane going directly to jail? Or maybe he's hoping for a mistrial.  If he had a really good investigator they would have DNA'd the corpses by now.
  3. Assley's face and whole attitude could sink a thousand ships.  I'm over her teen fling teasing of Tucker, her need to control him and her irrational hatred of all things Jack.  Don't you have a home in Paris, b!tch?
  4. Nate? OMG, what is wrong with him?  I wasn't watching when he was a doctor, but I'm guessing whenever he lost a patient he blamed it all on them.  He's mad at Audra for hurting Elena?  What a fcukhead!  I hope when he finally gets that throne next to Vicboria, he finds Victurd sitting in it.
  5. Nick should be reported to Child Protective Services.  So he's at the office all day (when he's not having nooners with Sally (ride? see what I did there?) and then he's having dinner with her at night and then, oh, by gosh, by golly, they just have to have sex and well, time to go back to work.  The next time he sees Christian the boy will be married with children.
  6. I was getting to like Tucker there for a while, but, nyah, not impressed anymore.  If Assley's treatment of him is what rings his bell then I have no respect.  He should have slapped her smirk off when she belittled the Toddler Band.  Anybody snark like that at my grandkids and they are dead meat.
  7. Chelz can take her game to help young folks wade through their problems and shove it until she can actually parent her own child.  She needs more therapy and less stroking from Daniel and Billy.
  8. And finally, the fun and games of Let's See How Long We Can Keep a Secret.  I'm surprised Daniel didn't just have everyone meet at the coffee shop and tell them there. And Michael, who insisted that NO ONE TELL goes right to Lauren and spills.  What a bunch of entitled aholes.

Can't wait for today's episode.  Bound to be, as Nate would say, intriguing. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 14
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kyle to Jack: Why did you bring me to this sleazy motel?

Jack: shut up and put these gloves on

Kyle: why?

Jack: we're giving each other prostrate exams

😱

(that was my husbands joke)

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 17
6 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Kyle to Jack: Why did you bring me to this sleazy motel?

Jack: shut up and put these gloves on

Kyle: why?

Jack: we're giving each other prostrate exams

😱

(that was my husbands joke)

Jack - And here's our evidence that Phyllis is alive!  She put her head up her own ass.  Kyle and I proved that it CAN be done!"

• LOL 18

Also, I wonder if the shower curtain was charged to Phyllis. And if Phyllis stole towels too. After all she had to wipe up the blood. I bet they had to do an extra cleanup too as there was probably blood spray.  Gee do you think the maids noticed anything out of place?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18

Can someone remind me, whatever happened to Tessa's stalker? They met off camera and then everything was fine? Or Mariah met them off camera and then everything was fine? I just remember there was build up to nothing.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1

Christine and Chance, dumb and dumber. How could those two put their heads together and come up with such completely wrong interpretations of a crime?

"I've never seen you ride a bike." Good one, Mariah. Sharon has done a relatively decent job of raising her kids though. None of them have been in a mental hospital or prison--yet.

Geez, they're making Aria out to be some kind of baby genius already. She and budding musician extraordinaire Dominic are destined to be a supercouple, hah hah.

Hair? Long strings of Phyllis' hair were still in that motel bathroom? Ugh. That's disgusting. 🤮

Tessa and Mariah squeeing at their phones over their videos of Aria was so cute.

But Jack, if the DNA test on the hair does reveal it's probably belonged to Phyllis, that still won't prove she's still alive. She could've been in that room under an assumed name/in disguise before the night she supposedly died. Or someone else could've planted the hair.

A random gift of expensive champagne for no apparent reason seems hella sus to me. Sharon better not drink it.

How old is Devon now, like 35 - 40? Changing his last name at this point in his life seems odd to me. GhostNeil must be wondering why Devon waited so long.

Lol, Jack, throwing shade at Chance and his detective skills is probably not the way you want to go. But IMO this is a good example of why there needs to be a chief of police character. Chance should not have final say over the course of the investigation as if he's the only person in the GCPD.

Oh noes, Sharon has a stalker.

Some scenes and dialogue are reading to me lately like they're being ad libbed by the actors. At first I thought it was scripts by AI but now I'm thinking maybe it's improv.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

whatever happened to Tessa's stalker?

I don't quite remember that sl. 

Whatever happened to Tessas career as the face of Barfetti?

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Can someone remind me, whatever happened to Tessa's stalker? They met off camera and then everything was fine? Or Mariah met them off camera and then everything was fine? I just remember there was build up to nothing.

It turned out to be Diane.  At least that's what I think I heard, Phyllis, Nikki and Ashley say.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
(edited)

Okay, so why is Diane stalking Sharon and how is she able to be at both the Abbott Mansion and Crimson Lights and what about that ankle monitor?  I'm assuming that this is exactly what Christine will say if she ever gets the case.  

Seriously, though, I bet Sharon's stalker is that previously unknown guy from the GCPD that stopped by and double-checked the baby carrier for Sharon earlier.

I loved Abby today, with the way she was teasing Devon.  She was pretty funny and that's the most sparks between the two I've seen, though they came off as really good friends more than anything else.  Nice moment.

I can live without hearing about Neil or seeing his picture for quite a while.  Every time I think Show can't lay in on any thicker, somehow they manage to do just that.  It irks the hell out of me to hear Devon give that soliloquy to Neil about loving him so completely blah blah blah and never mention Dru.  Dru apparently isn't even chopped liver.

Devon can change his name all he wants but Dom still has him beat with the number of names he's got.

Fun times, watching Diane needle Ashley.

Not so fun times seeing Christine act like an idiot.  And then double down on her idiocy.

I like Mariah and Tessa and I also like babies but I'm sick of hearing about Aria and watching them both act like such boneheads.  Get 'em something to DO, Show!

My my, Jack certainly got pissy with Chance, didn't he?  Jack better be careful or Nina is gonna return and knock him in the head with a bag of nickels for being mean to her baby boy.

I'm surprised Jack and Kyle found strands of Phyllis's hair.  I expected them to find scales that had flaked off her snout or perhaps a whole skin.  How often do snakes shed their skin, anyway?

Edited by boes
  • Like 7
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5

I’m quite sure Sharon knows how to take care of Aria. She’s definitely not a novice and you never forget how to comfort, feed, and change a baby.  If Aria gets cranky, Sharon just has to talk to her and Aria will go to sleep just not to hear Sharon’s ramblings.  With Tessa it’s very different. I find her speaking voice to be very soothing. 

Christine Christine Christine, so your case is not rock solid against Diane and yes there are quite a few things that you have overlooked.  How can you be dismissive of Daniel telling Michael that Crispy 2.0 is still alive and him using it as a strategy in her defense.  The biggest things you have overlooked is a reexamination of the burn body and not currently questioning Daniel about him telling Jack that Crispy 2.0 is alive.  So Christine finally admits that the evidence against  Diane is mostly circumstantial and their case is not as strong as they thought in rehashing the evidence 🤯.  Who would have thought 😜?  

I don’t mind that Bowie goes to a music play group to help bolster his musical and motor skills but it’s they way Tucker already has him being the next Ricky Ricardo or be the front man for The GC Sound Machine. Soon enough Bowie will also be playing the Conga Drum. But why is Bowie playing the bongos on maracas day?  

Devon Hamilton Winters a man by another name is still a boring boring billionaire.  Hey Mr Winters have you given any thought to what has to happen next in changing your name?  Credit Cards, bank account, social security records, business cards, business stationary, etc.  

What’s wrong with this picture with Jack and Kyle finding red hair in that motel room. It can’t be placed into evidence since there isn’t a legal search warrant.  

Did Chance wake up and smell the coffee in hypothesizing that it was Stark and Crispy 2.0 framed Diane?  Christine is definitely now in snowflake la la land insisting no matter what Diane is guilty.  From now on she will be known as Christine❄️❄️.  Christine❄️❄️ has tunnel vision and refutes her own argument when she said that Crispy2.0 would do ANYTHING  to punish enemies but she would not do it at the expense of hurting her children.  Than Christine❄️❄️, Crispy2.0 would not do anything to punish her enemies.  

The DNA shows what we all know that Crispy 2.0 was alive and in that hotel room.  Will Chance accept that “evidence” of Crispy 2.0 being alive or since it was found by Jack and obtained illegally, will he poo poo it. I’m sure Christine 2.0 ❄️❄️ will discount it as a Michael defense ploy. 

I understand Tessa and Mariah obsessing over leaving Aria for the first time but for me, it was a little over the top. 

Is the apparent stalker for Sharon or for Aria?  Is it Stitch or Aria’s bio father who wants her back?  Could it be Detective Deadwood back from witness protection?  

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I know that Tessa and Mariah aren’t given much to work with but today’s show was just so childish and embarrassing. My husband and I had two children and it was hard to leave them for the first time but holy cow. This was the worst. I’m ashamed for these two actresses who deserve more.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, boes said:

I can live without hearing about Neil or seeing his picture for quite a while.  Every time I think Show can't lay in on any thicker, somehow they manage to do just that.  It irks the hell out of me to hear Devon give that soliloquy to Neil about loving him so completely blah blah blah and never mention Dru.  Dru apparently isn't even chopped liver.

Yeah, it's getting super-weird now.  Devon has pictures of Neil at his home.  Why does he need to stare at the one in the club and toast to it every three days?  As for Dru, there would be no Devon *Winters* if it hadn't been for Dru.  She was doggedly persistent about adopting Devon when Neil was dead-set against the idea for a good long time before he agreed to it.  I felt a little bad for Tucker, who looked disappointed that McCall wasn't anywhere in that list of names.

My guesses for Sharon's stalker are Matt Clark (Is he dead? Not that it matters on this show.)   Or Cameron Kirsten (also possibly dead, but I believe he's the RL husband of Susan Walters, so there's that).  If it is Dylan, please let it be a re-cast and not that reject from Value City Furniture.

Jack, the housekeeping at the motel may not be up to par with the Greek Phyllo, but the maids at the motel have twenty rooms to clean versus the one room everyone shared at that miserable hotel.  I'm so glad they are back to using the GCAC.  I hated everything about that hotel set.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

My guesses for Sharon's stalker are Matt Clark (Is he dead? Not that it matters on this show.)   Or Cameron Kirsten (also possibly dead, but I believe he's the RL husband of Susan Walters, so there's that).  If it is Dylan, please let it be a re-cast and not that reject from Value City Furniture.

Probably someone from the baby's biological family. She'll end up being a Newman. There are not enough Newmans on the show. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
6 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

A build-up to nothing is this show's motto!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

The Neil stuff has gone from being eyeroll-worthy to all out creepy. By fall Devon is going to be calling himself Neil and wearing that picture as a mask. 

So Kyle and Jack decide to head to the You Stab Em we Slab Em Inn and play CSI and in the process they contaminate a would be crime scene. And what lab did they go to? Do labs take walk ins? Does the Jabot lab have forensics expert on the payroll? 

Wasn’t Christine all but demanding that Diane plead guilty because the evidence was airtight a few weeks ago but now she admits it’s shit? And Chance admits that they don’t have anything that links Diane to actually using the poison, just that she bought it? And between the two of them neither have come to the conclusion that perhaps they should question the person who claimed to have seen her?

the writing on this show continues to get worse. There’s so much filler even Sharon Case is appalled. The scenes between Sharon, Tess, And Mariah and the scenes with Abby and Devon were essentially the same lines repeated in each scene. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

My guesses for Sharon's stalker are Matt Clark (Is he dead? Not that it matters on this show.)

I second wanting to see Matt be the stalker, if only to come back and torment Nick. He actually had Nick sent to prison for attempting to murder Matt back in the day. I remember when they recast him they made the SL that he’d had plastic surgery to change his appearance so Sharon wouldn’t recognize him, so they could do that again. I couldn’t remember if he was dead either so I had to google it; he is, he killed himself in the hospital and framed Nick for it (again). Good ole’ soapy fun.

Unfortunately, my immediate reaction to someone watching through the window was, “This isn’t gonna amount to anything.” They can’t keep a SL going more than 3 weeks, and even then it’s all telling, no showing, because they won’t pay for sets or actors or writers. It’ll just end in some one-liner about it being such a relief the stalker was arrested, tried, and convicted.

Edited by Rye
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Probably someone from the baby's biological family. She'll end up being a Newman. There are not enough Newmans on the show. 

I like this idea of someone from Aria's bio family. They haven't had a good kidnapping story in a while. And it would give Tessa & Mariah a story line.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Does the Jabot lab have forensics expert on the payroll? 

Probably, given all the switched baby stories that have come down the pike.  My random thought:  What would the DNA on an extension hair prove?  Will someone who sold their hair wind up going to jail for killing Stark?  Not that it really matters-if (and it's a stretch) Christine declares the hair as planted by Jack/Michael and the whole crime scene motel as inadmissable, then ya got nothing, Jack.  These people have never heard of 'chain of custody'.

15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I know that Tessa and Mariah aren’t given much to work with but today’s show was just so childish and embarrassing.

Amen.  Every time they mention Aria it's as if they just found the Holy Grail.  And the constant worry and then the cutesy debate over whether they are too protective and the seriousness with every. breath.  Gag me.  I was shouting  "yes, have a cocktail....now!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Christine declares the hair as planted by Jack/Michael and the whole crime scene motel as inadmissable, then ya got nothing, Jack.  These people have never heard of 'chain of custody'.

As Aretha once said, "Your chain of fools, oh yeah".

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Scene today: Nate and Victoria in bed

Nate: lets name this

Victoria: I don't think we need to give this a name

Nate: no, really, we need to give it legitimacy by naming it. There are too many unnamed sexual relationships in this town. What do you think of the name Nick? He's had plenty of relationships start in his office.

Victoria: Ick, no, that sounds too incestuous. 

Nate:  Sally?

Victoria: no, I hate that whore

Nate: ok, how about we call it SPSP .   Short for side part and side piece?

Victoria: oh I like that! 😍

• LOL 20
18 hours ago, boes said:

Seriously, though, I bet Sharon's stalker is that previously unknown guy from the GCPD that stopped by and double-checked the baby carrier for Sharon earlier.

I didn't see that scene, but I'd much prefer that to Cameron Kirsten , Mulva's RL hubby. His storyline was heinous. And absurd.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Matt Clark (Is he dead? Not that it matters on this show.)

Yes, he's dead. And he had plastic surgery to change his looks completely before he came back as another actor and died.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I'm more inclined to think that the stalker is after Sharinsane and not Aria. Why would the stalker have given Granny Sharinsane an expensive bottle of champagne it s/he was after Aria? Of course the two events could be unrelated - Sharinsane receiving the bottle and the stalker's view through the windows of Crimson Lights - but I don't think so, I think they are part of the same story. And then the Friday preview showed Banana Breath saying it looks like there's blood on the champagne bottle. If it is blood then is that some stalker DNA?

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
50 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm more inclined to think that the stalker is after Sharinsane and not Aria. Why would the stalker have given Granny Sharinsane an expensive bottle of champagne it s/he was after Aria? Of course the two events could be unrelated - Sharinsane receiving the bottle and the stalker's view through the windows of Crimson Lights - but I don't think so, I think they are part of the same story. And then the Friday preview showed Banana Breath saying it looks like there's blood on the champagne bottle. If it is blood then is that some stalker DNA?

I still say it's Diane.  If she's not behind it, she would be if she could.  Besides, she probably brought whoever it is to town, even if she didn't know it.

In any case, I hope whoever it is gets invited to the wedding and sits next to Ashley.  At least she'll believe it's all Diane's fault. 

• LOL 11

1. Today sure was Get-it-on Friday - even "Nate" and "Victoria" looked like they were into it.

2. What is it that's so familiar to Sharon about where that bottle of Champagne came from, and could that be blood on the label, or is it just paint?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Diane being all stinky-faced on yesterday's (5/18) show - "nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah - I'm gettin' married to your brother, Ashley, and you're not invited - and when I'm Mrs. Jack Abbott, I'll be Queen of the Castle and I'll banish you!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Two ass holes discussing business in the CEO office. That office must stink like a porta potty after a Coachella concert 🤪.  Check that, their 💩 doesn’t stink nor does their verbal diarrhea.  Natey Nate Nate is actually a pompous ass hole. No Natey Nate Nate, it was you moving in a different direction and you wanted Elena’s unconditional support to follow you in that direction. 

Adam seems to be genuinely interested in being a father while Banana Breath seems to make it a chore and a burden. Guys night with Christian seems quite random. Hey Banana Breath, how about including Sally so she can actually see your parenting skills suck in person. 

Every time it’s mentioned something about Crispy 2.0, Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ looks like she just 💩herself. This time it’s Chance mentioning that Jack found a new development in Crispy 2.0 being alive. Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ has earned a demotion back to just being Summer❄️❄️❄️

Together or not together in RL, there is a lot of 🔥🔥🔥 between Adam and Sally and I don’t believe that either one of them are good enough actors to fake that 🔥🔥🔥 when they look at each other.  As for Mariah and Tessa, there is plenty of 🔥 but Mariah and Tessa are better actor which enable them to act like they have a mutual attraction. Their sex scene has enough 🔥🔥🔥 to make us think that they are actually a RL couple other than being really good friends. All other sex scenes pail by comparison especially Natey Nate Nate and Cruella 🤢🤮. WTF were the monkeys with a keyboard thinking when the encore to Mariah and Tessa was Natey Nate Nate and Cruella?  It was going from true passion to a couple of teenagers trying to make love for the first time. What’s worse though is Natey Nate Nate and Cruella laying in bed, post coital, in a sense bragging about how good it was. Did they expect a Emmy for that scene?  I give them a razzie.  Another WTF scene for the monkeys with a keyboard.  Thank goodness that the monkeys with a keyboard redeemed themselves by returning to Mariah and Tessa post lovemaking.  I have to give them kudos on a very well done scene. 

Unlike with Devon, Abby can actually wear heels when she stands next to Tucker.  It’s not that I have a problem with a woman being taller than her husband or boyfriend. It’s just an observation.  But, because of some actors ego, the leading woman are usually cast shorter than the leading male.  

Chance seemed to be coalescing to Summer❄️❄️❄️ pleading with Chance to help protect Crispy from going to jail.  Chance channeled is inner Detective Goren to challenge Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ on what she knew and when did she know it.  So Chance wasn’t persuaded by Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️’s blonde hair and blue eyes to be on her “team” to protect Crispy 2.0 but getting Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ to give him more information by helping him to help her mother.  

As an aside, as Sharon was talking about singing to Aria, I was reminded of an article about MG where is now part of a “boy band” and a possible release of an album. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Ugh, not sure Elena should be counting on Nate to forward the rest of her stuff from his penthouse. He's too busy playing "the Doctor is in!" with Victoria.

Abby dancing with Tucker like he had cooties. He was being awfully kind to her considering she tried to commit a vehicular homicide on him years ago. Bygones!

Too little, too late, Nick. If you wanted to throw Nate under the bus with Victor you should've done it before Nate got Victoria totally sprung.

After they convinced themselves to enjoy their date night instead of running home to Aria, Tessa told Mariah she was going to "take care of a few things." Did that mean "freshen up a bit" or " book us a room for the night"? Or both?

OMG, Abby, Ashley is a growna$$ woman. If she loves and wants to marry Tucker it's her choice. And it'll be on her if her decision turns out to be a mistake.

I did not have Victor giving a thumbs up to Nate & Victoria's fling on my Y&R bingo card. Guess he's not worried about the ways that situation could go legally sideways for NE.

The song playing when Victoria and Nate started going at it in the hotel room was an incredibly poor imitation of The Weeknd's song, Earned It. I'm thinking he should sue Y&R for some kind of infringement. 😐

Summer, you sweet summer child. It's not up to Chance to help you wash away Phyllis' legal sins. You and Daniel should be consulting an ace defense attorney instead of trying to work Chance and Christine. You two are making things worse for yourselves.

Lol, Audra must have a location tracker on Nate's phone. She knew to text him just as he was about to have a sweaty round two in bed with Vikki.

Wait, what?!!!!??? Did Chance call Summer's bluff wrt her and Daniel trying to help Phyllis play the victim? Okay, I might have to take back the mean things I've said about his detective skiils.

Tucker, whatever you do, don't propose to Ashley in a Bentley. 😉

Hey, JG. Can we stop having these repeated boundary-drawing conversations between Sally and Adam? Pretty please?

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Of all of the couples on every soap since the beginning of time, Victoria and Nate are the very least sexy, appealing, believable or interesting couple.

• Like 6
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3
(edited)

Sharon: Whoever is watching me must be super bored. Baby baby baby.

Adam: Oh, hey, a baby!

Sharon: Cute baby. Baby cute. Baby.

Adam: I’ve only raised a son. How do one of these girl things work?

Sally: Oh shit. My boyfriend’s brother and also my babydaddy. What evil is he up to?

Victor: Mumble.

Nick: Picking up some chow for a dude’s night in with my garage attendant. But, uh, let’s talk about your slutty daughter, yo.

Victoria: Whatever, whatever, I do what I want.

Nate: It’s your superpower. Mine’s follicular division.

Victoria: Respect my authoritah!

Nate: Fucking A. Elena expects me to send her stuff to a storage facility. So needy.

Tucker: Let’s dance. And by dance, I don’t mean your tires waltzing with my back.

Abby: Uh… really.

Ashley: Go ahead. I want to catch up with Devon.

Abby: Thanks for nothing, Mom.

Chance: May I speak with the lord of the manor?

Summer: I don’t know where Jack is. It’s weird. Every time I enter a room, I see him exiting through another door. In fact, he’s had more doors installed in this place.

Chance: I’m sorry Mr. High and Mighty is making you uncomfortable. You must be under so much stress with all this crazy talk about Phyllis being alive.

Summer: I’ve accepted it. Honestly, I’ll believe most anything if it’s what I want to hear

Sharon: Babies are pretty much the same when they’re born. They eat, poop and cry. It’s like being married to Nick.

Adam: Connor is much less stressful to raise and there’s far less shit to clean up.

Sharon: I had to wear a biohazard suit on my honeymoon.

Adam: Hopefully I’ll be a good and hygienic father.

Sally: You will be. You may be a heartless sack of sorrow, but your grooming habits are impeccable.

Mariah: We’re on a date. Yay!

Tessa: Dates are great! Have we talked about our amazing baby yet? Baby baby baby baaaayyybbbbeeee.

Mariah: We haven’t talked about her enough.

Tessa: We’ve also been slacking on the topic of our super romantic, problem-free relationship. I love being hauled out for the occasional lovey dovey scene and baby gushing.

Mariah: In Genoa City, being as excruciatingly boring as other couples is a sign of progress.

Nick: Victoria is banging Nate.

Victor: Uh-huh. Youhaveanicedaynow. I must focus on the complete dominance of Candy Crush.

Nick: Can’t you hear, old man? Victoria is humping a subordinate. It’s so inappropriate.

Victor: raises eyebrow.

Nick: This is the one area we share a bond in - policing the virtue of the ladies in our family and casting stern and manly judgement upon them. Jump in anytime, homie.

Victor: You think your shit doesn’t stink? It smells like open sewage pits on a hot summer day in Hades, k? Victoria’s may not smell like roses, but at least she doesn’t smear human waste all over her siblings, k?

Nick: I don’t get where you’re going with this, but I enjoy a frank fecal father-son convo. Maybe I’ll give Christian the enema talk after supper.

Victor: You damn fool. I’m talking about your antics with Sally Spectra.

Tucker: Awkward situations like this are like the cherries on the sundae of life.

Abby: Thanks for buying Dom that drum kit. And tambourine. And fully functional police siren.

Tucker: Bonding with my grandson has been pretty cool. And it’s nice to see Devon with slightly less starch in his collar. I worry that he’ll keep that pole he inherited from Neil lodged in his ass instead of adding it to the Athletic Club shrine.

Abby: We took a pole poll and Devon’s ass lost. 

Tucker: Did I mention that I proposed? As Abe Lincoln once said, how do you like them apples?

Nate: I will now engage in whiny manpain disguised as bracingly honest self recriminations.

Victoria: That’s so hot.

Nate: I know. I mean, I have to own my actions. I was a cheating dog and hurt Elena. I just don’t appreciate all the questions.

Victoria: You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. You have ascended to a higher plane of being thanks to my vampire lady blossom. Do you have any regrets?

Nate: Fuck no. Let’s go get a drink and grind one out.

Adam: I’ll just, uh, slink off and stick a fork in the bagel toaster.

Sally: He’s upset because I was a raging asshole to him the other day, projecting all of Nick’s more unfortunate qualities onto him.

Sharon: In psychological terms, you’ve been dickmatized. Been there, done that, got the kids, the heartbreak and the permanent skid marks in the toilet.

Sally: I wonder if the baby can sense conflict?

Sharon: I wonder if the baby will sense you fucking her uncle? Sorry. I never get to leave here and it makes me cranky. For crissakes, I’m even babysitting in the cafe.

Sally: No, I get it. I’m just hanging onto Nick out of stubborn pride.

Sharon: Just focus on enjoying this time with the baby. In a few months, she’ll be out and Nick will commence trying to act like her father. Remember, he helped raise that asshole Summer.

Adam: Bored of sending hat emojis to Kyle now.

Sharon: I’ll take my leave then. Ha ha. I can only go as far as the outdoor tables. *Sob*

Victor: You lash out at anyone who dares question your dalliance with Sally. It is therefore not your place to comment on the proclivities of your sister, k?

Nick: Me Nick. Big words make my think hurt!

Victor: I have seen many ill-fated romances. I myself once courted Countess Bathory. She kicked me out of the bloodbath because I told the orphan story too many times.

Nick: It’s a bit of a boner killer, I suppose. What’s your point?

Victor: My point is that when I cast my weary eye upon you and Sally and Victoria and Nate, I do not concern myself. Both relationships will undoubtedly be short lived.

Nick: Nah. Sally and I are solid like your pre-Metamucil bowel movements. Nate, on the other hand, is a scumlord who betrayed his own family.

Victor: Not unlike you betraying your brother.

Nick: Well, I’d be some kind of quitter if I just ended an ill-advised, awkward relationship that was causing everyone involved misery and woe. I’m too legit to quit.

Abby: MOM OMG WHAT THE FUCK TUCKER PROPOSED WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU OMG YOU SAID NO RIGHT???

Ashley: It wasn’t serious. It was a lark. A trifle.

Tucker: Oh, it was serious. I want to marry this chiclet right here. I was also motivated by trolling Jack and Diane.

Devon: Geez, Tucker.

Ashley: We wanted to upstage their big engagement announcement. Then that bitch Phyllis upstaged everyone with her stupid murder and didn’t even have the decency to be dead.

Abby: Geez, Mom.

Chance: So… why are you certain you mother is still alive? I find this change in attitude very, very suspicious.

Summer: I just thought long and hard about it.

Chance: You expect me to believe that? You thought? Pull the other one. It’s got bells on.

Summer: That’s a good idea. That way we can hear you coming and skedaddle.

Chance: What’s with all the tension with Daniel? Why do you guys keep fighting? It’s not normal for siblings to fight.

Summer: He thinks I’m an asshole and I think his gaming concept sucks shark titties.

Chance: Why fight when you’re both right?

Summer: Daniel wouldn’t lie about something like this. And Jack has this new evidence… you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t believe in it. It’s just that Mom needs to get away with murder to come home. Can you make that happen?

Chance: I can’t help you if you don’t help me. You’re obviously a lying liar who lies. I’m going to arrive at the right conclusion via muddled thinking and astounding leaps of unlogic. Help a dumbass out.

Summer: I just can’t imagine what you’re getting at. Can you arrest Tucker McCall for leaving mints on all our pillows?

Chance: Weird that Phyllis dropped her truth bombs on Daniel and not you. Daniel has a weird little thing called a conscience.

Summer: You don’t have to rub it in that Mom totally didn’t confide in me. Woe is me! POUT. Why oh why couldn’t she tell her little Supergirl?

Chance: Newsflash, asshole. Phyllis did contact you and you’ve been lying to your husband, hoping his mother would go to trial for a murder she didn’t commit.

Summer: Waahhhh. By the way, could you put an APB out for my dad? 

Chance: Have you checked up your ass and to the left?

Sally: I guess I should apologize for being such an enormous touch hole the other day.

Adam: It’s okay. I was way out of line, wanting to co-parent and complimenting you and offering you incredible career opportunities.

Sally: I shouldn’t have told you to fuck all the way off and that Nick and I were moving to Mars with your daughter.

Adam: Nick is more than welcome to become an astronaut and colonize Uranus. I get that you’re going to cling to this relationship until Nick drains every last droplet of happiness from your soul. But I’m going to raise my daughter.

Sally: I just hate all the stress caused by my boneheaded mistake.

Adam: You really opened my eyes with your obnoxious lecture. I haven’t been able to think about anything else except what sort of rabid creature crawled up your ass. You care about Nick and that’s… pathetic. You deserve so much better.

Sally: God, I give you an inch and you take a mile. Back off.

Adam: Yeah. Look, it hurts to be around you. I might still love you, but I accept there’s no future for us except as parents. Plus you smell like bananas, KY and Cool Ranch Doritos all the time now.

Sally: You know, this baby really is hypnotic. I can’t look away.

Sharon: Thanks for watching her while I attempted to breach the force field around this place.

Sally: Nick’s with Christian tonight, so I’m going to be spending my evening staring at the wall of my room until he returns to fill me with purpose. Bye!

Adam: Hey, where’d you get this champagne?

Sharon: Dunno. It just showed up. I figured it was the champagne fairy.

Adam: Pretend it’s from me. Unless it’s full of poison. Then it came from Nick.

Mariah: Another fine evening of romance, implied sex and sentimental gushing. And have I mentioned the baby?

Tessa: Baby baby baby baby. Baby. You know, both of us grew up without parents who loved and cared for us.

Mariah: Oh my. Don’t try to steal Victor’s origin story.

Tessa: If I did, then he might get mad at us. That would be interesting. It would be something happening. I see things happening to other people in Genoa City. Why not us?

Mariah: My mom has a plot in the works. Maybe we’ll get a few bit parts in that.

Tessa: Sigh. Dare to dream.

Nate: We’ve barely touched our drinks. I’m going to slowly, sexily walk up the stairs and linger in full view of the room. Everyone will drink in the straight fire that’s going to happen between the sheets.

Victoria: You are such a class act. Tonight I should like it a little rough around the edges.

Thirty seconds later

Victoria: That was splendid. Your soft nipples exfoliated my skin, while your penis offered a workmanlike performance that allowed me to achieve a modest climax.

Nate: There’s no need to describe it. Or name it. Ah fuck my life why would Audra be texting my ass right now.

Victoria: It’s name would be Aloysius Seymour Rubis III. i’m sure of it.

Tucker: What kind of proposal would you like? I am prepared to craft any kind of engagement experience, from the mundane to the fabulous.

Ashley: I’ll tell you what I don’t want.

Tucker: A mutually respectful relationship where one partner doesn’t dominate the other?

Ashley: No, silly. I don’t want anything over the top, gaudy, ostentatious or extravagant. No giant engagement rings descending from the ceiling or rock bands serenading me.

Tucker: Well, you’ve emptied out my bag of tricks.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2