Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, pvandal said:

Sally: I can't believe your father cockblocked me with Jill for a job! What a jackass!

Nick: Aw, come on don't take it personal. He just thinks you're trash.

So funny … yet so true!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Victoria, Nate a) can't be trusted not to let his ego steer him astray, and, b) is less than fully competent as a C-suite executive. You're tripping.

Audra: Tucker, I thought I made it clear the last time you summoned me that we were no longer in cahoots.
Tucker: perhaps, but your cooch is clearly in cahoots with my--
Audra: mouth?
Tucker: lower.
Audra: hands?
Tucker: <snicker> loooowwweeerrr.
Crystal: um, hello?  See me back here? I hear everything in this lobby and you two are nasty.

The writers are treating Daniel and Chance as contemporaries but with the recast version of Chance, I'm having a hard time buying it. Besides, isn't Daniel closer to Phillip III's age?

Interesting how the show is pushing random friendships now: Elena and Tessa, Adam and Tucker, and Chance and Daniel. Thumbs up from me.

Nate told Michael and Victor that Audra can still get Tucker's ear whenever she needs to. Ear. Hee.

Wait, what? Nate is the one who figured out Tucker's financial troubles might be a ruse. Nate. How is that possible???!!!???!!!

TMW you find out your baby's future grandpa can screw up your life in ways you hadn't imagined. Congratulations, Sally. You thought $Bill Spencer was bad but TGVN is a next-level control freak.

Chance was a top secret coder in the military. Okay, which MWT pulled that one out of their hat?

Victor and his friggin' dossier on Sally. If anyone ever compiled a dossier on him and his decades misdeeds its size would rival the Encyclopedia Britannica. What a vile human being.

One thing I'll say for Nick, the inside track he had with Jill was something Adam would not have had. I doubt Adam would've been able to fix the Jill problem, at least not in a way both Sally and Chloe could accept.

Hope Nate is going to give Audra bonus pay for serving as Tucker's honeytrap. Sex work probably isn't her NM COO contract. 😐

The Newman crime family already gloating over taking Tucker down. Ugh. 💩💩💩🤬🤬🤬

• Like 7
  • Applause 7

First of all, I was very glad to see that Lily had the decency and foresight to change the lobby decor of the Grand Albatross. 

Audra did hook up with Tucker the last time she met with him but it seems now her loyalty rests with Natey Nate Nate. I would have to warn Audra, if she has her “eyes” on Natey Nate Nate, Cruella would fire her ass in a heartbeat because Natey Nate Nate is all hers and she doesn’t like to share and is totally against 3 ways or even 4 ways if you throw Elena into the mix. 

Did I hear correctly when Sally said that the paternity test only required a simple cheek swab?  It’s just like the monkeys with a keyboard gloss over how the test is actually done. The cheek swab is only for the male partner. For the pregnant female, a blood sample is taken because the baby’s DNA is commingled in the mother’s blood by free floating fetal cells.  Sally asked Banana Breath how he stays so calm?  Sally, that’s because Banana Breath is basically brain dead when it comes to personal relationships. He’s only emotional when it comes to his children.  But even when he stands by Sally in conversations or in bed, Banana Breath comes off as being plastic.  Banana Breath wasn’t it just yesterday you told Sally the decision of telling Adam was up to her. Now Sally wants to tell Adam and Banana Breath is trying to talk Sally out of it.  Banana Breath likes to sit on the fence because he loves the feeling of a fence slat in his asshole.  I, for one, would be so disappointed if the baby is not Adam’s. Beside giving Banana Breath a gut punch, it would make a more interesting and dramatic storyline than the usual Newman drama. 

It looks like both Chance and Daniel shop at American Eagle.  

Why every time someone brings up what Sally has done to Summer the reaction is like she killed Summer.  Sally got Summer a fantastic job that she really wasn’t qualified for and Summer took the job and moved to Milan on her own volition.  Knowing that Tara was no longer a threat to take Harrison away from Kyle, Summer could have come back to GC anytime she wanted to. Originally, part of Summer’s decision to leave was that she didn’t want to be a stepmother.  

Audra your allegiance to Tucker is over until he touches your knee once again.  I still think that Tucker is going to outsmart Natey Nate Nate and therefore the Newmans. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Okay - I will admit to not watching this show lately; since the Sally/Adam/Nick triangle and the ensuing pregnancy. Toss in the petty and bitter Chloe; the unsexifying (is that a word) of Victoria; the robot-like Sharon; the pettiness and cattiness of Ashley and Nicki (Phyllis is always that way), the “ho”ness of Audra and Sally; the “mental case” Chelsea (that storyline was ruined by making it all about Billy), the lack of any self respect for most female characters. And we are left with writers who are sexist, misogynist, and lack the skills for writing about and for women in the year 2023. Split personalities may be next. All the storylines are dragging out mercilessly; and the men are ruling. The womenfolk orbit around them.  Maybe except Victoria. Sadly, who now must practically force herself on a man. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I was trying to avoid listening to “the pitch”, but did Jill essentially say Sally’s life was a dumpster fire? Glass houses much, Jill.

You know who can easily make you lose your dream Sally? Your belly baby!  Aargh!!

It is 100% Adam’s and Nick, with all his money and clout, will bow out no matter what he says. And you’ll still be stuck with the grandfather from hell.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

I'm not being sarcastic but--who is Christian?--more to the point--why is he here ? Is he a poltergeist?  Merely some mythical child Nick-has forgotten about? Is he named for Nick's teddy bear?  Because I've been watching for over 18 months and can't remember seeing or hearing about him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Christian is Adam’s child with Sage but Nick is raising him as his own. Pretty sure the whole family knows he’s really Adam’s but the kid doesn’t. I think the last time we saw the kid was pre Covid. Nick talks about him but no one ever sees him. for my part he can stay gone.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
On 2/7/2023 at 12:56 PM, MollyB said:

I vote for "Calamity Jane".

Good point.  Since there seems to be no working platform of the game, and the Chief Gamer Expert is off in sunny Portugal, if the IPO comes first Omega Sphere might just never happen.

Annnnd...a phone call from donor-mom who is in labor.  Maybe they can work out the name problem on the way to the delivery.  My money says the mom is going to recant and keep the baby.  Then they can adopt Sally's spawn.  What fun!  Especially if Adam is the father and Sharon finds out.  Good times ahead.

Question:  Since we know that Mariah can carry a child (See:  Baby Doom Bowie) why didn't she and Tessa go in vitro?  I missed that discussion.

ITA, the mom will be a problem for Tessa, Mariah, and the child. Any character soap writers saddle with a name like "Delphine" is a problem waiting to happen.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Why Nate would prefer a bony, knobby kneed, pigeon toed, spoiled Victoria to that fine woman he has at home is beyond me. She makes my skin crawl every time she looks at a man.

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Desperado said:

I was trying to avoid listening to “the pitch”, but did Jill essentially say Sally’s life was a dumpster fire?

I hope she didn’t or next thing you know Phyllis will be humping her next conquest against it.

I guess I didn’t miss much while covering for my Covid infected co-workers. Isn’t it weird how the Newman siblings can’t keep their damn hands off their employees? Such a charming family.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Oh my gods, Nick and Sally are the hottest couple ever over there in Oppositeland.  Today, I felt like I was watching a high school junior meeting with her guidance counselor. 

And exactly when did Jill get so dim?  She never once considered that Victor was giving her dirt on Sally in service to his own agenda?

Even though Nick and Adam are only half-brothers, won't the DNA test be positive no matter which one is the father?  How accurate are these tests at such an early stage of pregnancy?

I'm liking Audra more and more lately, and I hope she screws over Nate royally.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

"You dazzle me".  Nick said that to Sally and she swooned.  So romantic, right? She dazzles him....oh yes, she does.  

But before Sally gets even more carried away than she is, she might want to remember that Nick is also dazzled by cheese in a can, shoe laces, revolving doors, navel lint, velcro ( he loves the sound it makes!) and shiny cat toys.  Not to mention that jar of Sage's toenail clippings he keeps by his bedside.  Roombas terrify him.

Adam's gonna start looking pretty good, real fast, if Sally continues with this.

No worries, though, if the kid turns out to Adam's and not Nick's.  He's got that really big garage and right now only Christian is living in it, plenty of room for another one.

That meeting of the Newman Brain Trust was scary sad.  Victoria sat there with her too-bright, unblinking smile, like the robot doll, M3GAN,

giphy.gif

while surveying Nate as if she's finally seen something she wants to eat and all she needs is the ketchup.  Victor is slouched like a pile of old clothing Nikki's set aside for donation and Michael looked as if it was finally dawning on him that he was working with people who made circus peanuts seem tasty.

Nate, though, our Natey Nate is reminding me more and more of those old banker/judge types from some of those movies from the 40's.  You know, the pompous, self-important, really dumb ones with names like J. Effingham Bellweather, Augustus Winterbottom or Otis Criblecoblis.  The kind of character that was always brought to his knees because of his egotism and stupidity, usually in a funny way.  He juts and poses and positions himself, with his self-important nods and narrowed eyes to let everyone know he's thinking deep thoughts.  He fits in at Newman like a glove and Victoria couldn't find a better partner if she built one herself.  

I liked Chance and Daniel's conversation, though it didn't really lead to much.  My memory is misty, but didn't Chance have a thing with Heather back in the day,before she ended up with Daniel?  I also thought Jill looked a lot better in this Zoom scene, much better than she did a few days ago when talking to Lily.

Tucker listed Nikki as one of his enemies.  Does anyone remember why she hates him too?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, boes said:

But before Sally gets even more carried away than she is, she might want to remember that Nick is also dazzled by cheese in a can, shoe laces, revolving doors, navel lint, velcro ( he loves the sound it makes!) and shiny cat toys.  Not to mention that jar of Sage's toenail clippings he keeps by his bedside.  Roombas terrify him.

Hilarious! But you forget that he loves popping bubble wrap.

• LOL 14
9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Even though Nick and Adam are only half-brothers, won't the DNA test be positive no matter which one is the father?  How accurate are these tests at such an early stage of pregnancy?

I was curious about this too. A better paternity test may be to take the baby to Society as soon as he or she can walk. If the baby goes to the bar, it’s Adam’s. If the baby sits at a table, Nicks. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 20

That meeting of the Newman Brain Trust was scary sad.  Victoria sat there with her too-bright, unblinking smile, like the robot doll, M3GAN,

@boes, are you feeling okay? Comparing the badassery that is M3GAN to skinny ice queen Victoria may be a sign of impending mental collapse. Sending my thoughts and prayers. 😉

I'm hardly a scientist but it seems to me the baby will have either traces of Hope's DNA or Nikki's. I doubt those prenatal tests would be acceptable as consumer products if they couldn't make such a distinction no matter when the test was done. Seems to me people's lives could be put in jeopardy if the test results were commonly unreliable.

I liked Chance and Daniel's conversation, though it didn't really lead to much.  My memory is misty, but didn't Chance have a thing with Heather back in the day,before she ended up with Daniel?

Yeah, according to his Soap Central bio he did but that was a few recasts ago. (I also was reminded that Chance and Phyllis had a fling at one time. Oy. This version of Chance possibly getting with her again due to their mutual interest in coding? Do not want!) So now I've seen that Chance is actually older than Daniel by several years. It sure didn't look that way to me in yesterday's episode. We'll see how this Chance fits with Heather now that the actress portraying her is older but he isn't.

Anyhoo, back to Sally's baby, it'd be interesting if Adam's genetic vision disease came into play.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Boes..”Victor slouched like an old pile of clothing” is probably the best, most accurate and funny description of him that I have seen.  Now that it has been planted in my mind, I will think of that pile of clothing whenever he appears or is transported.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Of course they had Nick smooth over things with Jill for the presentation.

Not Chloe, who has known Jill her whole life, was once her daughter in law and mother to her deceased granddaughter. Sigh.

Edited by mjt626
  • Like 8
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Great point!  Half brother would have a DNA match of 25%. So it is possible that there can be a match to both Adam or Banana Breath.  If it’s the same lab that tested Adam for the kidney match with Adam, they would already have a sample of Adam’s DNA on file. I would laugh out loud if Jerry Springer was brought to GC to announce if Banana Breath is or isn’t the father 😜

ETA:  it’s very possible that Banana Breath can be named the father without really being the father.  There will be a DNA match but did Sally tell the lab that there is the possibility of another brother that got her pregnant?  An additional DNA test that may be required to distinguish between two brothers even if they are half brothers. If the same lab was used that determined Adam’s compatibility to Faith, then Adam would have a more extensive DNA test on file to compare to the baby’s DNA. Will the monkeys with a keyboard gloss this over as usual. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, boes said:

But before Sally gets even more carried away than she is, she might want to remember that Nick is also dazzled by cheese in a can, shoe laces, revolving doors, navel lint, velcro ( he loves the sound it makes!) and shiny cat toys.  Not to mention that jar of Sage's toenail clippings he keeps by his bedside.  Roombas terrify him

OK--I just pissed myself and spit out my morning tea.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Kyle: I care about your feelings, Dad, and I hope Mom doesn’t hurt you. I’m just going to assume my phone is in my pompadour and leave now.

Jack: Wait! You didn’t use enough product this morning!

@@@@@@

Victoria: I’m so sorry that Lily got tired of your whole man-child shtick. The actual children really liked her.

Billy: I failed. And I know it seems odd that I’m so open to confessing my flaws, but any opportunity to talk about me is a horse I’m gonna ride.

Victoria: I was jealous of Lily at first.

Billy: Really?

Victoria: No hair dryer can hold a candle to your nostrils. And if one did, it would be quickly extinguished. Speaking of which, I noticed Chelsea’s hair is looking particularly shiny these days. I guess you’re her hero in more ways than one. Just… take it slow.

Billy: Of course. I do everything right in relationships.

Victoria: Katie would like a word.

@@@@@@

Connor: Mom’s standard for humor has gotten dramatically lower since her dinner with Billy.

Adam: Billy? Mr. Hero Complex? He’s always such a dick to me just because I ran over his daughter.

Chelsea: It’s my life, okay? Contrary to this show’s antediluvian ethos, I don’t need your permission to go out with a guy.

Adam: I didn’t mean to imply that, it’s just that I have to read whatever stupid, sexist shit is in the script.

@@@@@@@

Diane: I have worked in real estate and was an accomplished architect before that. I think I’m qualified to lead the Home division at Marchetti.

Kyle: Phyllis’ old job? But, Mom, she peed on it!

Diane: I know a fantastic nostril based drying system for things like that.

Jack: Here’s your phone, you duplicitous high-haired ferret. I can’t even look at you.

Kyle: Gotta call Summer. Lol, she’s watching peons labor at a factory.

Diane: You’re pissed off, Jack. What happened?

Jack: Kyle’s getting texts from Victor about their ongoing scheme to sabotage Adam. He lied to my face.

Diane: Maybe you misinterpreted the message? What if they’re just sexting?

Jack: I didn’t misinterpret shit, which, by the way, is about to get real.

@@@@@@

Adam: Well, well, well. If it isn’t my old nemesis, Nostrildumbass, prophet of gloom.

Billy: Ah, my archenemy, Cockblocker von Newman. You have something to say to me?

Adam: Indeed I do. You think you’re sooo amazing taking the boys ice skating. I’mma put this on the table, alongside my penis. I’ll find a superior activity for Connor and Johnny to spend the day doing. Those are the apples, how about them?

Billy: A bit sour, but I can pretend to be the better man. Go for it.

Adam: I shall now go to work, as I feel we are once again uncomfortably close to making out.

Billy: Work? Always the elitist, Adam. You and your fancy foreign words.

@@@@@@

Kyle: I know, Summer. It’s absolutely ridiculous to give a woman with excellent credentials a job when your mom was recently fired from that job for being a meddling jackass. Make HR decisions based on Phyllis’ feelings or GTFO, I always say. Well, maybe Mom will forget about it in a month, like a toddler with a toy. God, my face felt so… punchable for a second there. Anyways, back to being a jerk on company time!

Diane: Kyle, you’re back. Hope you’re wearing asbestos underoos. Bye!

Jack: Say, son, how do you feel about the installation of a second asshole?

Kyle: Whatever do you mean, father? You seem perturbed, though I cannot imagine it’s directed at me.

Jack: Victor thanked you for helping him with the Adam situation.

Kyle: I haven’t read the message. Maybe you misunderstood. The dog ate my homework. Victor texted the wrong number!

Jack: The fuck is wrong with you?

Kyle: Adam doesn’t belong here! He makes me so mad I could poop in a shoe!

@@@@@

Victoria: Oh goodness, did I leave a pile of laundry in my chair?

Victor: Operation Fuck Tucker is progressing nicely. I’m about to pull the trigger on shorting turtleneck futures. Mwah ha ha!

Victoria: I have an update on my project, Operation Fuck Nate.

Victor: Later. I must indulge my creepy obsession with Adam. I know how much you enjoy discussing him.

Victoria: Let it go, Dad. Adam is so dangerous he might cut your head off!

Victor: Icantakecare of myself, k? Back in my youth, a group of villagers once stormed my keep with torches and pitchforks, dragged me outside, staked me through the heart, beheaded me and put me to the flame. Yet here I am. Yougotthat?

Victoria: He doesn’t want anything to do with you. He blames you for everything.

Victor: He’s my biological property, baby. If I let him go, my manhood will shrivel. I can’t serve your mother raisins when she’s become accustomed to prunes.

• Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Kyle: I care about your feelings, Dad, and I hope Mom doesn’t hurt you. I’m just going to assume my phone is in my pompadour and leave now.

Jack: Wait! You didn’t use enough product this morning!

@@@@@@

Victoria: I’m so sorry that Lily got tired of your whole man-child shtick. The actual children really liked her.

Billy: I failed. And I know it seems odd that I’m so open to confessing my flaws, but any opportunity to talk about me is a horse I’m gonna ride.

Victoria: I was jealous of Lily at first.

Billy: Really?

Victoria: No hair dryer can hold a candle to your nostrils. And if one did, it would be quickly extinguished. Speaking of which, I noticed Chelsea’s hair is looking particularly shiny these days. I guess you’re her hero in more ways than one. Just… take it slow.

Billy: Of course. I do everything right in relationships.

Victoria: Katie would like a word.

@@@@@@

Connor: Mom’s standard for humor has gotten dramatically lower since her dinner with Billy.

Adam: Billy? Mr. Hero Complex? He’s always such a dick to me just because I ran over his daughter.

Chelsea: It’s my life, okay? Contrary to this show’s antediluvian ethos, I don’t need your permission to go out with a guy.

Adam: I didn’t mean to imply that, it’s just that I have to read whatever stupid, sexist shit is in the script.

@@@@@@@

Diane: I have worked in real estate and was an accomplished architect before that. I think I’m qualified to lead the Home division at Marchetti.

Kyle: Phyllis’ old job? But, Mom, she peed on it!

Diane: I know a fantastic nostril based drying system for things like that.

Jack: Here’s your phone, you duplicitous high-haired ferret. I can’t even look at you.

Kyle: Gotta call Summer. Lol, she’s watching peons labor at a factory.

Diane: You’re pissed off, Jack. What happened?

Jack: Kyle’s getting texts from Victor about their ongoing scheme to sabotage Adam. He lied to my face.

Jack: I didn’t misinterpret shit, which, by the way, is about to get real.

@@@@@@

Adam: Well, well, well. If it isn’t my old nemesis, Nostrildumbass, prophet of gloom.

Billy: Ah, my archenemy, Cockblocker von Newman. You have something to say to me?

Adam: Indeed I do. You think you’re sooo amazing taking the boys ice skating. I’mma put this on the table, alongside my penis. I’ll find a superior activity for Connor and Johnny to spend the day doing. Those are the apples, how about them?

Billy: A bit sour, but I can pretend to be the better man. Go for it.

Adam: I shall now go to work, as I feel we are once again uncomfortably close to making out.

Billy: Work? Always the elitist, Adam. You and your fancy foreign words.

@@@@@@

Kyle: I know, Summer. It’s absolutely ridiculous to give a woman with excellent credentials a job when your mom was recently fired from that job for being a meddling jackass. Make HR decisions based on Phyllis’ feelings or GTFO, I always say. Well, maybe Mom will forget about it in a month, like a toddler with a toy. God, my face felt so… punchable for a second there. Anyways, back to being a jerk on company time!

Diane: Kyle, you’re back. Hope you’re wearing asbestos underoos. Bye!

Kyle: Whatever do you mean, father? You seem perturbed, though I cannot imagine it’s directed at me.

Kyle: I haven’t read the message. Maybe you misunderstood. The dog ate my homework. Victor texted the wrong number!

@@@@@

Victoria: Oh goodness, did I leave a pile of laundry in my chair?

Victor: Operation Fuck Tucker is progressing nicely. I’m about to pull the trigger on shorting turtleneck futures. Mwah ha ha!

Victoria: I have an update on my project, Operation Fuck Nate.

Victor: Later. I must indulge my creepy obsession with Adam. I know how much you enjoy discussing him.

Victoria: Let it go, Dad. Adam is so dangerous he might cut your head off!

Victor: Icantakecare of myself, k? Back in my youth, a group of villagers once stormed my keep with torches and pitchforks, dragged me outside, staked me through the heart, beheaded me and put me to the flame. Yet here I am. Yougotthat?

Victoria: He doesn’t want anything to do with you. He blames you for everything.

Victor: He’s my biological property, baby. If I let him go, my manhood will shrivel. I can’t serve your mother raisins when she’s become accustomed to prunes.

NinjaPenguins, I don't have any words for this post, cuz you done used them all to kill me ****DEAD**** again!

There are too many absolutely brilliant things to point out, but my favorite is

That's an image of Victor and Kyle that I will never be able to erase.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

😄 comedy gold!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

You know I was watching The Locher Room episode with the directors of different soaps earlier today. If you’re feeling like storyline is too short or it’s not being fleshed out… it’s true! They are not writing as much dialogue as they used to do in the old days. 

Do you ever wonder why they repeat lines or explanation about what is happening? Short Attention Span… Oh no wonder! It’s to tell recurring viewers! Oh really?! That’s why it’s been a mess & harder to create cool moments to remember? 

This is regrettably… a side effect of fractured TV choices. 

Edited by DeafAngelboy23
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

Boes..”Victor slouched like an old pile of clothing” is probably the best, most accurate and funny description of him that I have seen.  Now that it has been planted in my mind, I will think of that pile of clothing whenever he appears or is transported.

So will I. And especially while staring at his phone reading his lines.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

School kids are still required to print out their reports. Why?

What was up with Chelsea's Stepford wife hairdo? And Victoria's Old West schoolmarm look?

Diane making herself at home in Jack's office with her feet up on his desk was interesting, as was the sly look on her face. Hmm. (Also, her shiny silver pumps? Fashion don't, at least not with that dress.)

Don't worry, Adam. Odds are, Chelsea's going to be the one to hurt Billy, not the other way around. She's starting to act like she's unstoppable.

If Diane takes over Marchetti Home she'll be in competition with Sally and Chloe's new business venture to be housed under C-W. Fun times ahead.

Jack & Diane were wearing similar colors today. Okay. 😒

Not sure why Diane seemed surprised when Jack told her Kyle and Victor were quite chummy at one time. Victor was Kyle's stepfather for a while. And during the build up to her "murder" Diane basically signed pre-pubescent Kyle over to Victor's custody like chattel.

OH PUHLEEZE, Victoria. You're worried about Victor getting hurt by Adam? You could only wish. Maybe then he'd finally go sit himself in a rocking chair and stay out NE and his grown-a$$ children's business.

Whee! Adam just pulled the same move on Billy that Devon did to Lily. Checkmate, William. You're not the only one who can be a fun father figure to Johnny and Connor.

Kyle, I hope Adam goes into beast mode and gives you the spanking you fully deserve. Bouffanted twerp.

duplicitous high-haired ferret

Wait, I thought that was Harry Styles. 😏

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Once again we have Kyle bloviating that his mother hurt Jack many times. Kyle is an expert on that behavior since he and Summer have been hurting each other since their teens.  

No Cruella, you weren’t actually looking for someone accomplished and serious. You were fulfilling your daddy fetish.  Adam might have a chip on his shoulder but you, Cruella, have the whole log on your shoulder.  Victor thinks he shows affection by constantly giving loyalty tests. Cruella being her cold hearted self, holds herself harmless for contributing to how Adam reacts to a situation.  Cruella projects herself on Adam.  

Diane really likes to live on the edge. Not only is she involved with Jack but now she wants Copperheads job.  Kyle is right, Copperheads will go ballistic. 

Kyle, you think that Adam doesn’t belong here?  Kyle, do you actually believe that you would belong here if your last name wasn’t Abbott?  Would Summer belong here is she wasn’t a Newman-Abbott. Even Cruella trades on being a Newman. It’s funny how last names can open a world that you’re not entitled to 😉

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Diane making herself at home in Jack's office with her feet up on his desk was interesting, as was the sly look on her face. Hmm

Yep, I caught the look also.  Sly? contented? planning something against  Copperhead?  She's  an  enigma wrapped  fabulous clothes--always tasteful.

stay tuned, people..

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

School kids are still required to print out their reports. Why?

What was up with Chelsea's Stepford wife hairdo? And Victoria's Old West schoolmarm look?

Diane making herself at home in Jack's office with her feet up on his desk was interesting, as was the sly look on her face. Hmm. (Also, her shiny silver pumps? Fashion don't, at least not with that dress.)

Don't worry, Adam. Odds are, Chelsea's going to be the one to hurt Billy, not the other way around. She's starting to act like she's unstoppable.

If Diane takes over Marchetti Home she'll be in competition with Sally and Chloe's new business venture to be housed under C-W. Fun times ahead.

Jack & Diane were wearing similar colors today. Okay. 😒

Not sure why Diane seemed surprised when Jack told her Kyle and Victor were quite chummy at one time. Victor was Kyle's stepfather for a while. And during the build up to her "murder" Diane basically signed pre-pubescent Kyle over to Victor's custody like chattel.

OH PUHLEEZE, Victoria. You're worried about Victor getting hurt by Adam? You could only wish. Maybe then he'd finally go sit himself in a rocking chair and stay out NE and his grown-a$$ children's business.

Whee! Adam just pulled the same move on Billy that Devon did to Lily. Checkmate, William. You're not the only one who can be a fun father figure to Johnny and Connor.

Kyle, I hope Adam goes into beast mode and gives you the spanking you fully deserve. Bouffanted twerp.

Wait, I thought that was Harry Styles. 😏

To create Chelsea's "hairdo" today they plopped a wiglet at least 2 shades darker than her own hair so it gave an appearance of bangs, which may be a subliminal clue of where her relationship with Billy is heading. As for Kyle's "Big Boy" hair looking like Harry Styles, at least Harry can claim his bad hair as being the result of being drunk, high, or a rock star. Kyle has no excuse.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Speaking of hair, where is Noah?  Are they waiting until his terrible Kim Jong Un 'do grows out before they trot him out again? 

Oh, boesy, I just lose it every time you mention Nick's jar of toenail clippings!  I remember exactly how that all started, but I'd be hard-pressed to explain it to somebody no matter how hard I tried.   

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Hammertoes and dirty drop cloths were just two of the many highlights of the epic Nick/Sage romance. Let’s not forget our leading man woodenly telling Sage that she was “like a light in the darkness.” I still cringe whenever that memory resurfaces. If Sally thinks she’s the exclusive recipient of Nick’s smooth, eloquent patter, she needs to come correct. Oh! Another incredible moment in the Sack love story was… there was that time she hate fucked stutterbarking Adam… no, I suppose that’s not it. But then - hold on. I know there’s someth- okay, I lied.

How I wish the whole show this afternoon was just Jack reading Kyle for filth. I could listen to that shit on a loop all day. And as much as Diane deserves his resentment for abandoning him, when Kyle condescendingly told Summer over the phone that Diane would forget about the job she wanted in a month or so if they just kept putting her off, I wanted nothing more than for someone to sock him in the chops with a halibut. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I think I had brain-bleached the Sack relationship out of my mind.

Except for the scene where Christian "died" and Nick was attempting to emote when seeing the death certificate lying so casually on the table of the nurse's station. He practically flung himself atop the station, so grief-stricken, and that's when I learned that the nurse's station was actually a cart, which started to roll away. Sorry, JM, but all I could do then and now is LMAO.

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

What the actual fuck?  Not only does Kyle get a pass for corporate espionage, screwing over his dad on a personal and professional level, kneecapping a fellow executive, etc., but he gets rewarded for it?  This show sucks.

And my gosh the Phyllis screeching!!! So awful.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Nick and Adam having the same father means that they share the same Y-DNA, so that it would be the m(itochondrial)DNA that each inherited from his mother that would definitively tell them apart; and since fathers cannot pass on their own mDNA to their children, would the fetal DNA sample from Sally's blood taken for the NIPP (Noninvasive prenatal paternity) procedure, matched against Nick's DNA sample, be able to definitively rule him in, or out, as the daddy - one thing Sally could do, without having to tell Adam about it, would be to enter the fetal DNA results into one, or more, of those on-line "family search" websites and see what matches come up.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7

Apparently Phyllis knows how to cuss in Portuguese but we just have to take her word for it. Okay. 🙄

Kyle is so full of crap I think he must be leaving a smelly brown trail behind him throughout the Jabot building. Jack should've told him to stick his honorable intentions up his bum hole and give the maintenance crew a break.

Daniel, you shouldn't have hired your mommy to work on Omega Sphere to begin with. Phyllis always makes fools of her kids eventually.

Nah, time doesn't heal everything, Lily. Often it only delays the inevitable. Such as the implosion of ill-conceived IPOs.

Guess Summer was in a hurry and left the bottom three inches of her skirt stuck in her car door. Meanwhile, heaven help me, I actually liked Phyllis' outfit today. Good color, and the long, slim fit didn't make her look like she was trying to be the hawtest grandma ever.

Funny watching Audra and Tucker play verbal cat and mouse with each other. They both think they've got the upper hand but I'd put my money on McCall. He has a long history with the GC elite; she doesn't.

Lol, wonder if Phyllis had even received her first Omega Sphere paycheck yet before Daniel dropkicked her off the project?

Sigh, Adam, drama queen is not a good look for you. But kudos for doing the right thing and letting your friend Jack off the hook. Now you can go help Tucker eff Victor and Victoria's sh!t all the way up.

Re the previews: is Jack really going to pay Ashley to GTFO of the Abbott manse so Diane can have sleepovers with him? Yikes!

one thing Sally could do, without having to tell Adam about it, would be to enter the fetal DNA results into one, or more, of those on-line "family search" websites and see what matches come up.

Adam's heretofore unknown twin brother! 🥳😉

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

If Lily is such a “bad ass” CEO, then why would she need Jill’s ok to green light Omega Sphere?  Wasn’t it Lily that gave Daniel the contract?  In addition, why did Sally only have to pitch her project to Jill and not Jill and Lily?  It seems to me that Lily and Jill are on two different “planets”. 

Dress in all black kind of makes Copperhead look like death. All is needed is a hood and a scythe to complete the outfit. I really hate to pick on MS’ looks but whatever plastic surgery she had is an epic fail. 

I hope Summer is wearing heated underwear with that short skirt in the middle of a Wisconsin winter. It must be cold since there is still snow on the ground. 

Kyle, you fibber. You did give Victor confidential information by giving him a report Adam’s less than stellar projects.  

Once again we get confirmation about Copperhead only thinking about herself. “It was important to ME to tell her that you were inspired that you were doing something new and all the changes you have made”.  Yes Copperhead, the “son” revolves around you and that goes for your daughter also.  Copperhead, fall back position “I just wanted to help”.  The last time Copperhead was wrong when she thought she was wrong 😉

There you have it, with Cruella talking to Natey Nate Nate the plan that Tucker has to take over NE.  There are plenty of cash reserves for acquisitions but Tucker Unlimited is so big we will have to move money between divisions, sell off some of our real estate projects, and walk away from deals.  Now Natey Nate Nate is very interested in how the money moves around. Now Cruella is intrigued by Natey Nate Nate and moves in closer as she is talking to him. Of course there is the innuendo about the scotch.  Either this is a prelude to an afternoon delight or Natey Nate Nate has another “desire” on his mind. 

Audra is one of those actresses that I find very attractive at times and not at other times. It has to do a lot with her facial expressions.  While I’m commenting about MS and Audra, I also have to comment about EB.  Over the past few episodes he looks more old and sick. As he is talking to Michael it looks like he’s about to fall asleep. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Victor near the end of today’s show was so feeble.  I know he has had knee surgery so maybe that has something to do with it. But he has been going downhill for awhile - which is not breaking news. The issue seems to be the writing for him never changes and the show is doing him no favors. It makes him look sad. 

He and Nicki could still be a vibrant couple who are interesting, visible and relevant. I did think about the Old Pile of Clothing. It morphs from here to there and everywhere. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I also thought that was a very short skirt on Summer especially since it hit in the fattest part of her thighs. Not flattering at all. And why does she keep stomping around like a horse? Again, not flattering for a woman. Walk like a woman.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Nate's really making himself at home at Newman Enterprises, isn't he; when his boss, Victoria, told him she'd make sure he was informed of updates on the Tucker McCall deal, instead of thanking her for for her consideration, like any employee should, he just told her that'd be good.  Will the Nate story line eventually play out as his arrogance leading to his downfall - - I used to work in an OR, and I can tell you that one thing that the writers do get right about the Nate character is that surgeons can really be that convinced of their "divinity."

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I also thought that was a very short skirt on Summer especially since it hit in the fattest part of her thighs. Not flattering at all. And why does she keep stomping around like a horse? Again, not flattering for a woman. Walk like a woman.

I did not like this version of Summer when she first came on but something changed about her facial expressions (yes, it was her facial expressions that turned me off, she was pursing her lips in an annoying way when she talked) and also she got a little more relaxed in her role so I now like her and think she is doing a good job as Summer. But yes completely to your horse stomp post! It is so funny when she does it and I wonder if she is even aware of it? Does anyone break scene and laugh about it? Does a director say cut! stop stomping! ? 

@Pop Tart I would watch your version of the Tucker and Adam show! The actors are both the best versions of these characters, ever. 

I am trying to figure out if I do indeed like Adam's grey coat. 

I need to go over to what they wore and see if Abby's purple sweater and Victoria's red dress are by the same person. They both looked fabulous. 

I am playing catch so can't comment much on current show activities. I do have one question. Is there really a chance that Ashley will get a new home with a new set and not a hotel room? I am beyond sick of hotel rooms and Society. I miss the days of having Fenmore's as a stopping off place for scenes. 

eta second question

Is there any hope/spoilers that Sharon will get out of the coffee house? Is the show turning her into Gina Romalotti? 

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I am playing catch so can't comment much on current show activities. I do have one question. Is there really a chance that Ashley will get a new home with a new set and not a hotel room? I am beyond sick of hotel rooms and Society. I miss the days of having Fenmore's as a stopping off place for scenes. 

eta second question

Is there any hope/spoilers that Sharon will get out of the coffee house? Is the show turning her into Gina Romalotti? 

This is just a guess, but I doubt Ashley would get a new set, no matter how much sense that would make.  Show seems to be really reining in costs and I've heard their parent company is wanting to cut costs even further.  It's really starting to show.  For instance, I doubt we'll be seeing the Chancellor set again, at least for a long time, now that Abby and Chance have broken up.  Abby's usually seen now only at Devon's place or occasionally at Society.

As for Sharon, rumors come and then go about possible upcoming storylines but nothing ever seems to come of them.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4