Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, slayer2 said:

Chance is getting the Adam Newman treatment I guess. JG really has something against hot looking men or what?

I was shipping Cane and Traci hard. I'm disappointed to hear that the actor behaved that way. I would have loved to see Traci front and centre again.

Traci and Trash Koala?

Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Traci deserves better. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
13 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

A soap opera presenting a not skinny woman as desirable, sexually active and worthy of being romanced is a rare sighting indeed. As a plus sizer, I’m pretty sure my role in life is comic relief and being the “talk to” for people actually in a relationship. At least according to the daytime dramas I grew up watching.

I don't see that happening anytime soon on this soap. On GH they have portrayed heavier women in romances. Oh wait I just remembered they did have Sofia but she didn't last very long on the show.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
On 12/31/2022 at 12:17 AM, gingerella said:

Sweet Baby Bejeezus! I was NOT expecting an explanation like that! Whoa. Did Beth Maitlin play her way back then? Dare I ask how they broke up on the show? I ask with the understanding that any reply here will be heaps better than the actual current shit show. 

She did! In fact, the fun point of seeing Traci, Lauren, and Danny together was remembering that all three have been playing those characters since very early adulthood. I didn't watch the whole episode closely, so maybe they did do this, but I thought some flashback scenes of the three of them from WAAY back when would have been great. Like they did with Danny and Christine (Cricket!). Seeing their flashback scenes was fun, although Show is going to have to address why long-married Christine is suddenly all a-twitter over her old love. It's not like we don't all know that Paul exists...

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/31/2022 at 2:48 PM, gingerella said:

Sweet Jesus, Traci is the most under-fucked character in the history of GC! Girl needs some lovin'!

Well, she was married to Brad Carlton in his prime.  That's a tough act to follow!  Her other ex-husband, Steve, was kind of dull, but I remember him being not too bad to look at, either.         

• Like 9
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Well, she was married to Brad Carlton in his prime.  That's a tough act to follow!  Her other ex-husband, Steve, was kind of dull, but I remember him being not too bad to look at, either.

Yes, and Traci had Brad's only biological child. (It still makes no sense to me that they killed off Colleen. 😕) My vague recollection of Steve is that he was basically a living Ken doll, good looking but hollow. Don't sleep on Traci because she's clearly got it going on but some people can't get past her zaftig physique.

Speaking of Brad, he was a character the likes of which hasn't been seen in GC again, that is, an unabashed male golddigger. He cut an impressive swath through the wealthy, elite women of GC and most of them still had fond regards for him when he died. Abby owns the big house she inherited from him and I really need for her to get off the Chancellor Estate and go live there.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Who is Phyllis that someone should have to lie to her? Why is she still allowed in the Abbott house?

Her anger and manipulations are actually dangerous. There is nothing redeeming about her. She’s not even a villain you love to hate, she’s just an awful, one note character.

Also, pregnancy tests take like 2-3 minutes now.

Edited by mjt626
  • Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I would like to see a bit more Traci this year. I have to confess, I enjoyed the cheesiness of Danny, Traci and Lauren. Even the singing.

What is Diane going to have to do as a test forJeremy Stark?  This is looking dumber by the day and it feels like they are setting us up for a redemption of Phyllis. Also if you didn’t see your dotter for Christmas that may be because you contacted Stark right before the holidays you miserable thing.

Couldn’t Sally just have had a case of food poisoning from eating out all the time? What did we do to deserve another Newman New Year of who’s the daddy?

• Like 20
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Don't sleep on Traci because she's clearly got it going on but some people can't get past her zaftig physique.

And I get that, even as a “senior citizen” who is a little portly herself! (And I think if there was a doughy, middle-aged man, we would be saying the same things.)

But she (or a he) can still be in a love story, no? My guess is the demographics trend pretty old for soaps. Characters really don’t need to be put out to pasture once they are over 55-60. We don’t have to see graphic sex scenes - wish I could erase that awful romp with Devon and Abby. 

I dunno. I think the fans would go for a romantic partner for Traci. 

• Like 17
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

The character of Phyllis may be a perpetual train wreck waiting to happen, but she is very much a "what you see is what you get" character, and, I think, a far more honest one than that of Diane, who seems to be always figuring the odds and playing the innocent victim of circumstances she presents as never having been of her own making, rather it's all those mean people who are out to do her harm who are to blame.  What I'm wondering about Diane now is: Is she playing a "long con" on the Abbotts to win her way back into their good graces because she needs a safe hideout from the folks she conned under the name "Taylor Jensen;" is she playing a "long con" with Jeremy Stark to do Jack out of $1M, maybe as a way of getting JS to give her a pass on having turned him into the Feds; or is she playing a "long con" on both JS and Jack designed ti get her the $1M, without anyone noticing, and to get JS permanently out of her hair as well - - you just never know what's waiting 'round the corner with a character like Diane.

• Like 6
  • Useful 6
1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

you just never know what's waiting 'round the corner with a character like Diane.

True, but I don't care. She's very tiresome.

Who on the make-up team hates Chloe so much that they put that lipstick on her?

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
5 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

True, but I don't care. She's very tiresome.

Who on the make-up team hates Chloe so much that they put that lipstick on her?

That lipstick and that hair!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I like how Jack and Adam's friendship has been maintained. They respect and care for each other in a way that's unusual for men on this show. No wonder it drives Victor nuts because he knows he'll never have that kind of relationship with Adam.

Diane was looking decidedly less than her usual conservatively-dressed self in those skinny leather pants. Wow. Perhaps that was for Jeremy's eyes, hah hah.

Chloe only bought one pregnancy test? I thought the cliche was that an anxious woman would want to try at least three different brands in case one of them was faulty.

And then Phyllis had to show up. So, Red Menace, you thought you'd gotten rid of Diane. Psych! Like they say around the way, sometimes it be your own family.

Ugh, whenever I hear the name "McTavish" in a soap opera context it reminds me of Megan McTavish, the demon who helped destroy AMC. Grrr. Don't do it, Y&R. JG may be bad but she's 100x worse.

I'm with Stark: Diane and Jack's little performance for him at the coffeehouse was straight out of Theatre 101. 🙄

Phyllis trying to guilt Summer over the Diane situation was disgusting to me. Seems like she'd rather tear Summer down than admit she was wrong.

Holey hail, Victor. You could've called Adam instead of stalking him at Jabot in "enemy" territory. Yeesh, it's as if Victor and Phyllis are besties.

At least twice today after Mariah and Tessa were talking about the baby they want to adopt, the next scene was Sally and the pregnancy test. Huh. Would Sally give her baby up for adoption? I don't see the Newmans standing for that.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Diane looks darn good in her pleather pants!  Diane is striking without the need to show a ton of cleavage as a distraction from her looks. 

Copperhead sees Diane and leans into her face like she’s ready to bite her on the neck. Than Copperhead walks into the Abbott living room like she owns the place and demanding to know what’s going on.  Copperhead is indignant because they lied to her but thinks nothing of how many times she lied to them.  🐂💩 Copperhead, your safety was not all she thought about. It was all about Copperhead and her hatred for Diane. Tell me Copperhead what danger was Diane going to impose on the Abbotts?  The possibility of breaking their hearts once again?  Copperhead, how many times did you break Summer’s heart?  Your doing it right now with that pathetic plea for sympathy and giving Sumner a guilt trip.  Copperhead is absolutely and utterly remorseless but she has the profound ability to fake it. To Copperhead the means always justify the ends by always holding yourself harmless. “I know you are, but what am I.”  

Chloe’s red lipstick reminds me of an old adage. To paraphrase:  You can put lipstick on a chipmunk but it’s still a chipmunk. 

Victor is so very worried about seeing Connor but he never mentions spending time with Christian. 

Two final thoughts:  It’s about time Diane records her conversations and isn’t Mariah capable of becoming pregnant so the adoption would be a mute point. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So....... Phyllis was deprived of seeing Harrison open the presents she got him for Christmas, and she's sad about that.  Presents from Phyllis for a small child, what she would get him sort of boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Perhaps a teeshirt embroidered with "I HATE my Dee Dee"?  Maybe "Baby's First Pistol"?  How about a custom-made doll with Diane's face, and a miniature guillotine set, ala the Addams Family?  I know!  I chemistry set so that Harrison can learn to fudge paternity tests just like his Gamma Phyllis.  Or maybe she went with just a gift certificate for Rexx Rugs and a fake I.D. for when Harrison wants to rent a car and run someone down.  

I'm sure time with Gamma Phyllis must be very special.

Why does Phyllis think she has any right to know what's going on with Diane or Jack or even Summer or Kyle, for that matter, if they choose not to tell her.

Even more, it's pretty rich she's mad because they "lied" about what was going on, when Phyllis has been lying to them at every turn, at every question for months now.  She's got the Victor Newman "Do as I say not as I do" vibe down pat.  Though to be fair, she came to Genoa City with that ethos pre-installed.

Diane's a piece of work, and Phyllis isn't wrong that what Kyle and JackSummer are dealing with right now is because of Diane.  But Phyllis certainly did her part by calling Stark along with all the other crap she's pulled since Diane rose from the dead.

Phyllis remains oblivious to the fact that they've all been dealing with a continual barrage of horseshit created by her for decades now.  Go ask Paul and Christine or Daniel if they believe she's "changed".  Better yet, have a seance and see what Sasha Green and Dr. Tim have to say about it.

Phyllis rivals Victor in the "Parent from Hell" category.

Youhaveanicedaynow.

Edited by boes
  • Like 8
  • Applause 10
  • Love 6

Phyllis is the Candace Cameron Boebert Taylor Green of Genoa City, unapologetic and convinced every crappy hateful sociopathic thing she does and says is justified for its higher purpose.  Her mantra would be "Who Would Jesus Shoot?"

5 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Since this is the big anniversary year, I was hoping for a B&B crossover with Bill Spencer coming to GC to woo Traci over to Spencer Publications, and they have a brief fling whIle they hammer out the negotiations.  But now Bill has just done lost his damn mind.... 

• Like 5
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Adam and Jack's relationship is so interesting, and MG/PB play it off so well.  They're not similar personalities, but they're very compatible in that father-esque/son sort of dynamic.  Legit heartwarming to see Jack still looking out for him, and Adam stating he was concerned for Jack.

I really should have got the bad stuff out of the way first, but...I can't even stand to watch crybaby Phyllis anymore.  A woman who thinks she's entitled to ruin multiple lives because of high school level grievances against a fellow 60 year old woman.  Whatever potential she had as being watcheable- and I actually think she did, at one point- is just utterly dead thanks to her repugnant, never ending role in this story.  Because we all know she's not meant to be seen as the soulless villain she in fact is.

I know it will never ever happen, but I would straight up laugh if she got killed. Or at least made a fool of and forever stymied in her big fierce "revenge" attempts 🤡

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

The “Phyllis” character could be a really interesting, multi-faceted person. If played by most any other actress anywhere. But MS has a loyal, fanatical fan base (kudos to her for that); and she seems very popular with her castmates. So Phyllis, as she is currently being played, will be a force forever.

• Like 3
  • Sad 16

Since this is the big anniversary year, I was hoping for a B&B crossover with Bill Spencer coming to GC to woo Traci over to Spencer Publications, and they have a brief fling whIle they hammer out the negotiations. 

Yes, that would've been fantastic, especially if Bill kept staring at Traci and asking if she was sure they'd never met before. Traci would grin happily and not say a word.

But now Bill has just done lost his damn mind.... 

I happened to see a B&B commercial which showed just a couple of seconds of Bill's mind leaving the building. Ugh, there's no hope (😏) for that show. The plot development reeks of desperation to me and I don't even watch B&B anymore.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

isn’t Mariah capable of becoming pregnant so the adoption would be a mute point. 

Did something go wrong in the delivery of DomDomBowie?  Kinda of like Victoria and Abby not being able to carry a child?

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Would Sally give her baby up for adoption?

I'm hoping that this is not the reason we've been seeing Mariah and Tessa be disappointed about adopting so much.  One would think that the scenario that has played out with Dom's paternity would be a lesson to anyone paying attention.  Even if they kept the paternity a secret and Sally left town to have the baby, no good will come of it.  Sally and/or the father will reveal his true birth mother to a 12 year old at some point.

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm with Stark: Diane and Jack's little performance for him at the coffeehouse was straight out of Theatre 101. 🙄

I don't believe for a moment he believes it.  She's laying it on a little thick.  Maybe he would be able to believe it if she hadn't gone right back to the Abbot house with Jack!  With Phylthy there!  Instead of continuing the betrayal of Jack, Diane and Jack present a united front to Phylth.  You know she's going to run into Jeremy and give him an earful about the happy couple.  Continuity, people!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Chloe’s red lipstick reminds me of an old adage. To paraphrase:  You can put lipstick on a chipmunk but it’s still a chipmunk. 

😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Is it just a coincidence that young Cricket and current Summer look like they could be sisters?

The flashbacks and conversation between Danny and Cricket has confirmed my perspective of Copperhead.  Copperhead is and always was the turd in the punch bowl.  As far as I’m concerned, Summer is not all that different from her mother. In addition, her father is a useless idiot. 

Cruella is giving Natey Nate Nate the personal hands on approach. Her hair is the only thing that might make her mildly attractive.  Cruella has no shot of luring Natey Nate Nate in, as she desperately wants, with bony knees and lack of cleavage.  How hypocritical of Cruella because hiring Natey Nate Nate is personal and not business. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I realized today that the current Noah must have gone to the LauraLee Bell school of acting. She was absolutely expressionless with Danny today. Compare that to her flashbacks from 30 years ago when she was young and happy. Sheesh she looks.miserable.

Maybe she was shocked by how shitty Danny looked. Honestly, with the bags under his eyes and the beard of a dirty old man he gave me.the skeeves. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Danny's facial scruff was giving me a Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones vibe. And not in a good way.

"Cricket." AKA, The Bug. Now there's a blast from the past. Good times!

Lily and Nick rarely have scenes together. Chem test? Heh, I'd put a heap of cash on a bet that pairing will never happen.

The CC and the voiceover had Chelsea saying Billy was treating her like a pity case. However, her lips mouthed something else. Pity pot? Pity party?

Is it common for prospective birth mothers to fly in potential adoptive parents for interviews? Good thing Tessa and Mariah can afford to do that.

Gonna have to take back some of the trash I've talked about Chelz. I would've expected her to swoop in for the kill once she knew Billy was single, but instead she pushed him to fix things with Lily. Okay.

Christine didn't pull any punches during her convo with Danny; she still can't stand Phyllis. (With good reason!) So I simply don't get why she's following Phyllis on social media.

Don't do it, Lily! Stop casting your pearls before that walking, talking porcine pool of regurgitated slop.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
On 1/2/2023 at 5:22 PM, Js Nana said:

is she playing a "long con" with Jeremy Stark to do Jack out of $1M, maybe as a way of getting JS to give her a pass on having turned him into the Feds; or is

That is my conclusion also.  I think she she and JS are playing Jack for all they can get.

I know it's along shot, but by some of her facial expressions when Jack and Jeremy were arguing about her looked a little too smug.

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
22 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

That is my conclusion also.  I think she she and JS are playing Jack for all they can get.

I know it's along shot, but by some of her facial expressions when Jack and Jeremy were arguing about her looked a little too smug.

I fear she is conning Jack and that will result in him and Phyllis reuniting. It’s awful.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 10
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Kemper said:

The “Phyllis” character could be a really interesting, multi-faceted person. If played by most any other actress anywhere. But MS has a loyal, fanatical fan base (kudos to her for that); and she seems very popular with her castmates. So Phyllis, as she is currently being played, will be a force forever.

TBH, I think she could have been even *with* MS.  I watched her for a bit on GH as Nina- other than the usual Stafford-isms, she was fine.  She even dressed like a functioning adult human being.

I don't think she's untalented, and personally don't care about some of the RL details some people find distasteful about her.   But all she seems to care about now is playing some larger than life "complicated" heroine who always has to look like a hardass, and it's pathetic dogshit.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 1/2/2023 at 5:05 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

And I get that, even as a “senior citizen” who is a little portly herself! (And I think if there was a doughy, middle-aged man, we would be saying the same things.)

But she (or a he) can still be in a love story, no? My guess is the demographics trend pretty old for soaps. Characters really don’t need to be put out to pasture once they are over 55-60. We don’t have to see graphic sex scenes - wish I could erase that awful romp with Devon and Abby. 

I would definitely love to see Traci have some romance or even some smokin-hot sex. 

I shipped her with Danny (I was so hoping their marriage of convenience would turn into love on both sides although at least they actually did seal the deal before the marriage was annulled) and loved her with Brad. As I scan the current canvas, could Jeremy stick around and perhaps this bad boy's cold black heart be melted by Traci?

• Like 8
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Gonna have to take back some of the trash I've talked about Chelz. I would've expected her to swoop in for the kill once she knew Billy was single, but instead she pushed him to fix things with Lily. Okay.

But she looks so honestly concerned for his well being.  She is so understanding, and calm and makes so much sense.  She smiles appreciatively at him. Everything Lily is not going to be/do when Billy tells her the reason he wants a second chance is because Chelz advised him to try.  The Kill Swoop is on hold. Once a grifter, always a grifter.  Chelz already has Connor's seal of approval ("he makes mommy smile").  She can just sit back and wait for Billy to come cry on her shoulder because Lily was so mean.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

could Jeremy stick around and perhaps this bad boy's cold black heart be melted by Traci?

That actually might be interesting if the upthread speculation about Diane really conning Jack (instead of Jeremy) were true.  Jack would have to concede Ashley was right about Diane and they would then unite against Traci. Phylthy may become Traci's bff for bringing Jeremy to town.

Ugh. I just made myself sick.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, JNavarro said:

TBH, I think she could have been even *with* MS.  I watched her for a bit on GH as Nina- other than the usual Stafford-isms, she was fine.  She even dressed like a functioning adult human being.

I don't think she's untalented, and personally don't care about some of the RL details some people find distasteful about her.   But all she seems to care about now is playing some larger than life "complicated" heroine who always has to look like a hardass, and it's pathetic dogshit.  

I've really enjoyed MS in the past. She was a wonderful villain in the beginning and I enjoyed Nick and Phyllis' affair very much as I thought they had a ton of chemistry and I hate Nick and Sharon together.

To me MS' acting isn't the problem, the writing is. It's like MB on GH, a character like Phyllis or Sonny should ALWAYS be written as a villain or at the very least Grey. When you write them as a hero backed by the townspeople and  unequivocally supported it makes the characters unrootable and hard to stomach. There's a place for characters like Phyllis (and Sonny) but it's not in the heroine (hero) section.

E.T.A I think Michael Damian looks good. He's aging as he should and he's also under the unforgiving gaze of high definition which I think a lot of people forget when judging soap actors and actors in general. It's the reason for the massive boost in botox in even younger actors nowadays like Hunter King and Courtney Hope. High Def is an absolutely toxic and merciless addition to media IMO and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone over the age of 40 who looks good broadcast in it. It's down to luck, a good makeup team, botox and good genetics at this point.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 10

This is very difficult for me to say, as I hate her with the heat of a thousand hot fiery things, but MS CAN act. When she chooses. She just chooses not to, 99% of the time. She chooses, instead, to try to upstage, chew scenery and spit it out, and behave like a certifiable freak. She has terrible acting tics: the flailing, the incessant repeating of lines and words, that she clearly views as some kind of elevated acting technique. She is wrong. 

And she was just as bad as Nina on GH. She was loathsome, even when her character wasn't supposed to be. There are a few actors who can slow her roll, for whatever reasons; whether she actually recognizes how superior they are to her and tries to do better work, or she's intimidated, I don't know. Roger Howarth, on GH, was one such actor. I hated to see him wasted on her, but he elevated her acting. Maybe he just told her to knock it the fuck off. 

Joshua Morrow is NOT that actor. You'd think maybe Peter Bergman would be, but she steamrolls him, even as good as he is. 

I sincerely wish Phyllis would die. Like a hundred deaths. I'd enjoy every one. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

But she looks so honestly concerned for his well being.  She is so understanding, and calm and makes so much sense.  She smiles appreciatively at him. Everything Lily is not going to be/do when Billy tells her the reason he wants a second chance is because Chelz advised him to try.  The Kill Swoop is on hold. Once a grifter, always a grifter.  Chelz already has Connor's seal of approval ("he makes mommy smile").  She can just sit back and wait for Billy to come cry on her shoulder because Lily was so mean.

Sigh, this ^^^ is probably right. Chelsea is diabolical and is likely playing 3-D chess here, with Billy, Lily, Johnny, Connor, Adam, and Victoria as the main pieces. It would be amazing if she pulled this off and ended up with Billy, Johnny, and Connor as her new little family unit. "Amazing" as in "drugging and raping someone, and then having their baby pays off...eventually. According to Y&R, anyway."

Joshua Morrow is NOT that actor.

Sure isn't. He used to say that he liked the way she would ad lib her lines sometimes because it kept him on his toes. Right. She intimidated him, plain and simple. (And outside of improv, seems to me not being and staying on script would be considered unprofessional.😐)

You'd think maybe Peter Bergman would be, but she steamrolls him, even as good as he is. 

I think in the early years of Phack he did elevate her performance. But it seemed like after they moved her over to Nick and Sharon's storyline, PB had less influence on her. Then when she returned from GH, forget about it. Now it's like she does whatever she wants and in some scenes her acting sticks out like a sore thumb, IMO.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9

While I hated the cheating storyline, especially in the aftermath of Cassie's death and Nick's response was to cheat on Sharon, his grieving wife, with Phyllis, but Phick in its earliest days was 🔥. As was Sharon busting them - I'll never forget her stripping down to reveal she was wearing the exact same pink lingerie that Phyllis wore to fuck Nick earlier that day. And him knowing she knew in that moment.

The miracle pregnancy with Summer, who should have been Jack's and I will always hate that they gave yet another kid to Nick is where I started to lose interest in Phick. And so help me Baby Jesus, if they have Sally's kid be Nick's - whether thought to be because of a paternity switch or in reality, when he's already got Christian, (which is freaking ridiculous that Adam, who is a very involved dad with Connor would just let that stand), well, I just might delete this crapfest off of my DVR once and for all.

I like MS in small doses and when she tones down the "ALWAYS ON!!!" antics, like that scene from a year or so ago when she stayed with a feeling-like-he'd-lost-his-way Jack and stayed with him until he fell asleep. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3

If today's Y&R proved anything, it proved that the leopard called "Diane" has not changed her spots.  It was just amazing to watch her gleefully manipulating Jack and Kyle into getting deeper and deeper involved  in her intrigues --  and what Summer told Daniel when he asked how Diane responded to Summer's admonish not to try to come between her and Kyle was really right-on: "She said all the right things; she always says all the right things; every conversation with her is so carefully curated," and that describes Diane to a T.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Copperhead you are the one who blew your trust with Summer. Diane didn’t corrupt Summer it was all your lies and deceit.  You lied about having nothing to do with the journalist and calling Stark. Did you give Summer a heads up about bringing Stark to town a possibility endangering Summer and Harrison?  Copperhead, how many times do we have to hear that it’s not your fault?  Nothing is ever your fault that’s your mantra.  I call 🐂💩 on Copperhead wanting to see Harrison opening his presents. She came to the Abbott house the day after Christmas but did she give Harrison a present.  I don’t even believe that Copperhead thinks of Harrison as her grandson.  

Wow, Summer gets the ultimate guilt trip from Copperhead. I’m a shit head, which Copperhead says but doesn’t really think, but I’m your mother and you should chose me over Kyle and Harrison. You Summer should hate Diane as much as I do.  Summer has drank her mother’s Kool-Aid where it’s all Diane’s fault and Copperhead is being unjustly blamed for being an irrational vindictive slithering snake.  Does Summer even realize that Copperhead was a catalyst that made Diane fake her own death?  Does Summer realize how many relationships Copperhead broke up because of wanting what she wants.  Summer might have to put up with Diane but ignores the fact that Kyle has to put up with Copperhead. 

Kyle and Summer should be singing the same song.

🎶 Mother-in Law, Mother-in-Law 

The worst person I know 

Mother-in-Law, Mother-in-law 

She worries me so 

If she’d leave us alone

We would have a happy home 

Sent from down below 

Mother-in-Law, Mother-in-Law

Satan should be her name 

To me they’re ‘bout the same

Mother-in-law, Mother-in-law 🎶

Devon/Abby playing hide the snake 🤢🤮 again. Once was more than  enough.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

#1--I didn't appreciate the soft core porn on the show.  Been there, done that and had a kid to prove it.

# 2 I absolutely can't believe MS has an actual fan base given her shit acting-a base for Phyllis, maybe,but MS chewing the scenery acting ability?  No

#3--I'd LOVE to see Chance get together with someone and get her pregnant, KARMA, Abby, Karma

4 hours ago, luna1122again said:

. She chooses, instead, to try to upstage, chew scenery and spit it out, and behave like a certifiable freak. She has terrible acting tics: the flailing, the incessant repeating of lines and words, that she clearly views as some kind of elevated acting technique. She is wrong. 

And she was just as bad as Nina on GH. She was loathsome, even when her character wasn't supposed to be. There are a few actors who can slow her roll, for whatever reasons; whether she actually recognizes how superior they are to her and tries to do better work, or she's intimidated, I don't know. Roger Howarth, on GH, was one such actor. I hated to see him wasted on her, but he elevated her acting. Maybe he just told her to knock it the fuck off. 

Joshua Morrow is NOT that actor. You'd think maybe Peter Bergman would be, but she steamrolls him, even as good as he is. 

I sincerely wish Phyllis would die. Like a hundred deaths. I'd enjoy every one. 

I agree with this totally.

I agree 

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

Happy New Year! We were treated to more Devon-Abby sex today. It sure didn't take her long to totally forget about Chance. Now they can no longer say it only happened once. I guess they will be the new super couple.

Getting tired of the Diane storyline. I don't get what she thinks she will prove now.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

OMG, Dominic's cap matched his little sweater. The future ruler of all the elite GC families has definitely got that toddler swagger. 🤠

If it's Wednesday, Ashley must be talking shite about Jack. Ugh, shut up, Ash. And what's the deal with your weird top?

Heh, it sounded like Dom was supposed to start crying when Tucker was holding him but this time neither of the twins did. It made Devon's remarks about Dominic being cranky seem like he was just making excuses.

So was Summer running all over town looking for her mommy? Pathetic. Especially when Phyllis is basically saying Summer has no right to disagree with her. Summer can't see how Phyllis is emotionally abusing her.

Diane: Jack, Kyle, we have to do this my way. Only I know how to scam Jeremy. Do you trust me?
The World : is that a rhetorical question, Diane? Because otherwise, we're going to have to see how far we can throw you.

Abby, your mommy is a growna$$ woman. Whatever goes on between her and Tucker is exactly that: between Ashley and Tucker. Get back in your glass house, you cheating cheater.

Wonder if Tucker, Diane, Sally, Phyllis, Danny, Jeremy, or Adam ever run into each other in the elevator at the Glacier Panini? Awkward.

Okay, who told TPTB we wanted to see another couch sex scene starring Abby and Devon? Bleh. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

If Amanda's smart she'll change her phone number, lol. Phyllis will probably fill up the voicemail with never-ending rants about how no one will listen to her about Diane.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Why do these people have to have sex on the sofa every time. How about going upstairs to get into bed? Who wants to sit on that nasty sofa?! And really, I don’t need or want to see the details of Abby and Devon having sex in any room. Yuck!!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

AND here we go with The Phyllis Was Right All Along Tour.  Ughh. And Summer stays stuck on stupid.  Phyllis straight up lied to Summer's face time after time for months, yet Phyllis is all butthurt because Summer neglected to tell her something that was none of her business.  And when Summer begged Phyllis repeatedly to back off of Diane and just keep the peace, Phyllis couldn't manage to move that mountain for her.

That said, I'm bored with this Diane/Jeremy story, too, and I don't even understand what Diane's plan is or how it gets Jeremy out of her life.  But I rarely understand these convoluted feints that only happen on soaps.  I do like Diane, I just wish they'd wrap this up, let her past be in the past, and move on.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 1/2/2023 at 6:40 PM, Gam2 said:

That lipstick and that hair!!

'loved' Clo's leather Bustier - The Ninja Turtle look

On 1/2/2023 at 7:20 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I like how Jack and Adam's friendship has been maintained. They respect and care for each other in a way that's unusual for men on this show. No wonder it drives Victor nuts because he knows he'll never have that kind of relationship with Adam.

When you dispose of a dead hooker for someone it means something.

On 1/2/2023 at 7:20 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

At least twice today after Mariah and Tessa were talking about the baby they want to adopt, the next scene was Sally and the pregnancy test. Huh. Would Sally give her baby up for adoption? I don't see the Newmans standing for that.

It could be the latest little Uncle/cousin/brother for the family

11 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I would definitely love to see Traci have some romance or even some smokin-hot sex. 

I shipped her with Danny (I was so hoping their marriage of convenience would turn into love on both sides although at least they actually did seal the deal before the marriage was annulled) and loved her with Brad. 

I had hopes of a thing with Michael Knight's slightly wacky scientist, but  he had health issues I think. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3