Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ashley: how many showers do you take in one day, Tucker?
Tucker: as many as it takes, baby. Care to join me?
Audra: trapped in a bathroom. Kill me now.

There's a fee to enter Noah's Glam Club. Hah. I think that's like McDonald's or Burger King having a cover charge.

Tucker, Ashley is an ace perfumer and has a finely-tuned olfactory system. Trust me, she could smell what had been going on your room. Standing there holding the door open was probably a smart idea though.

Something must have changed behind the scenes. Kyle and Summer are wearing different clothes than they had on yesterday. Usually they'd be in the same outfits for at least a week.

Sharon's been bringing quite the snarky attitude lately. But I guess it's about time she started sussing out Audra.

Holey moley, the Abbott manse looks like Santa's elves OD'd on molly and had a rave in there. And then the beat dropped.

$500M!?!!??? And Jack was just walking around with it? Dude, seriously?

For someone claiming not to be insecure about their relationship, Allie sure brings up Audra a lot to Noah. 😐

Whoo, Chance blew into the coffeehouse looking ever so fine and Audra stared at him like he was what's for dinner. Chem test? Works for me.

Candy Cane-tini. Bleh. Ashley's cocktail = blackout drunk in a gutter.

Jeremy is good at math--especially the zeroes, tee hee. (Recently I saw a car with a license plate reading something similar to "NINE 0s". AFAIC they might as well have had a sign in the back window announcing "Bragging Douchebag on Board.")

Homemade cinnamon rolls. Pshht, if I was Mrs. Martinez I'd go Pillsbury AF on the Abbott family's tradition and call it a day.

Stupid Ashley is playing right in Tucker's hands with her anti-Jack mania.

AYFKMWTS? Harrison better have gotten his real mother an "h" charm too. Ya know, since she's the one who actually birthed him. Free Tara!

Mind your beeswax, Sharon. Let Chance get him some strange for Christmas. Besides, it'll distract Audra from Noah.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Think it was $500K not million. But still.

When Ashley was ranting to Tucker about all the evil and chaos Diane has brought back with her to Genoa City since her return, I drew a blank. Yes, she wasn’t forthcoming about what she was doing during the intervening years, but other than that what has she done?

Is she trying to get in Jack and Kyle’s good graces? Sure. But she hasn’t done anything evil to do so. And really, most of her progress in this regard is due to how over the top Ashley, Nikki and Phyllis have been.

And the only dangerous thing connected to Diane? Stark. And he’s there because of the trio.

Of course Diane isn’t an innocent lamb, but any drama connected to her return has mostly been caused by others.

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
On 12/20/2022 at 5:49 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Weird outfit on Ashley. I don't think the top worked with the pants because the textures were too disparate. And she really needed some support in the boobular area because her girls were hella droopy.

yeah,  notices that too.kind aweird looking

So nice to see Chance smile and be enthused!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I don't mean to be unkind to the actress, but Audra seems like a computer simulation of a person, or at least a really well-designed robot.  I was half-expecting her wired innards to go on the fritz when she drank that coffee concoction.  "Warning, Will Robinson, Warning".  Frankly, it would be just like this version of Noah to have had the hots for what amounts to a sexy version of a stapler.  Making her hide in the shower was downright cruel, considering the damage water can do to mechanical moving parts and wiring.

I think Lil' Hassenpheffer has punked Bouffant Boy and Summer.  That "H" he picked out for Summer doesn't stand for Harrison, it stands for Ho.  That kid hasn't forgotten his mother, he's just playing the long game.  Maybe he's in cahoots with Stark.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Ashley and Tucker embody the spirit of Christmas, don't they?  they both have the spirit of that beloved lil' reindeer, Rudolf, I think....

Ashley, the dimwit Abbott,

Has a very large ego

As Tucker slowly strokes it

She gets dumber  than a post.

Ashley did all the heavy lifting on getting into a feud with Jack without Tucker even having to break a sweat.  Ashley may protest all the day long, but no matter how the other reindeer feel about Tucker, he's got something that people even say it glows, at least to Ashley.  
Let the games begin!

So Chance doesn't want to talk to his mother about his divorce, huh?  Talking to Nina about his divorce is going to seem like a walk in the park compared to what she's going to have to say if he gets involved with Sharon.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

meanwhile, everywhere else in America people are getting robbed and beaten for $10.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Think it was $500K not million. But still.

Now he can afford the door cover at Noah's "club".

Considering how empty the place usually is, why would you make people pay to get in?  Noah should be offering free drinks to anyone who stays longer than 15 minutes.  (except for Billy and Adam.  Them I would charge rent.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, boes said:

a sexy version of a stapler

I am daid, and this is the murder weapon.

You know, honestly, I would like to pretend that Tara doesn’t exist. If we could erase the whole stupid, pointless “SCANDAL OF THE YEAR!” Kyle Abbott banged a MILF and knocked her up story from the timeline, that would be fan-fucking-tastic. The set-up happened entirely off screen, and we were supposed to give a flying intercourse on a mobile toroid pastry about the fallout. Send Theo the Human Oil Slick back to GC long enough to claim Harrison. You know he hit that.

Ah, Chelsea and Billy. The magic that happens when two deeply dysfunctional people merge their supermassive egos and personality disorders is something to behold. They’ve created a black hole of obsession and toxicity that will suck their children in, all so they can feel good about themselves. Their behavior and entitlement are revolting.

I will never believe Audra had a miscarriage. There’s no friggin’ way she and Noah didn’t bore each other catatonic during foreplay. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I will never believe Audra had a miscarriage. There’s no friggin’ way she and Noah didn’t bore each other catatonic during foreplay. 

It's honestly kind of astonishing how two such physically gorgeous people can be so mind numbingly boring to watch. Maybe they never had to develop personalities cuz they're so pretty. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

The actress playing Sally looks like she hates being in scenes with Nick as much as we hate watching them. Sorry, but to me Danny Boy still looks like a weasel, particularly in that leather jacket, and the Christmas tree was the only thing that lit up the scene he did with Kyle and Summer. Billy certainly has made Chelsea his priority, does he never even consider anyone else's feelings? Isn't it Christmas Eve? Where is Lily anyway? She couldn't have joined this dinner party? Poor Victoria, searching for a "happy medium." Maybe Sally can put her in touch with one she knows from her old carny days! Still not understanding the "why" of Jack paying off Jeremy Stark. Jack's desire to resolve this issue would make most criminal masterminds believe Diane will be returning as soon as they think Stark is gone. Unless the plan has been that Diane is still involved with Stark, and ripping Jack off has been their endgame all along. I mean, how many years was she okay not being part of Kyle's life? It will be hilarious if Diane and Stark take the money and run, Diane scores another "mystery disappearance."  Kyle and Jack will think Stark has kidnapped or killed Diane, and the Coven will all be held accountable. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5

Today on Y & R:  Nick talks about how much he loves being a dad and Sally has a stomachache.

Next week on Y & R:  Nick and Sally get married

Next summer on Y & R: Sally has a baby and Adam suspects it is his. He gets a court order for a paternity test.

Next fall on Y & R: Nick switches the paternity test to show he is the father.

Who can't predict this storyline?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2022 at 7:26 AM, Angeleyes said:

For anyone who missed the eyesore that is Sharon’s tank dress 

AB35778D-3419-48BE-A415-40AF63273A63.webp.76952b873853f8245498f03668d9e665.webp

https://wornontv.net/329560/

This is like that dress at Forever 21, you know the one, that dress that is perpetually on the marked down rack but it's so godawful that nobody will buy it, even at 'we'll pay YOU to take it away' prices. What the everloving fuck is this even about?!?

As for the complaints I've been reading here about how the MWTs have handled various storylines, lemme tell ya preverts, they handle sensitive storyline material like a chimp handles it's own shit - they fling it at the wall to see what sticks, et voila! A storyline for us good folks who keep them employed (shame on us all!).

In no particular order of offensiveness I present to you the following:

Exhibit A: Adoption: The Baby Dom Debacle

This was and remains a disgusting story line about how adoptive parents can have their lives torn apart because a selfish, egomanical  sperm donor decides he is going to raise said adoptive baby AFTER HE HAS SIGNED PAPERWORK agreeing to step the fuck off. It is gross, offensive, and downright terrifying if you happen to be in the adoption phase or an adoptive parent.

Exhibit B: Mental Illness: How to Fake Suicide to Get Your Way Groove Back

Another disgusting storyline that makes a mockery of serious mental illness, and is just the most recent in this storyline genre as many awful storylines have done a disservice to mental illness in the past (Sharon, Mariah, et al). In what world is it accepted practice to have a suicide patient:

A. Receive visits from a non family member

B. Have the attending MD give patient information to a non family member

C. Be released from the hospital after only a few days of 'treatment'

D. Live on their own immediately following their 3-day hospital release

E. Start manipulating people in the exact same manner they did before they attempted their fake suicide event

All of the above are absolutely egregious on so many levels, I cant even type them all out. There is nothing responsible about this level of writing at all!

Exhibit C: Buttbiscuit Personality Disorder

This whole rinse and repeat with Billy being destructive even givess Narcissists a bad rap. The constant preying on mentally ill women is disgusting and it's like the only storyline they give him. He never really get s a comeuppance at all, Jill never really disowns him and Mop always takes him back. There is zero repercussions to HIM from his destructive ways.

Exhibit D: Postpartum Depression Can be Fun!

The way these misogynistic monkeys handled Mariah's postpartum depression was mind boggling given the majority of viewers are women. They made her out to be a fucking nutbar and did a HUGE disservice to every woman who has suffered with this. And if any women were on the writing team for this, they ought to have there woman cards taken away permanently.

In summation, if I may, the above represent just what I could come up with before finishing my first morning coffee, I am sure there are more examples you all can bring to mind. At every juncture where this show could have highlighted a real social issue and addressed it sensitively and with, dare I suggest, a smidge of education or public service, they have instead always chosen the path of sensationalism and shite-flinging monkey writing. It's horrible, awful, and I am still boggled that shit show remains on air.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 15
  • Love 4

Billy is such a delusional fucktaco.

Nice brother-sister energy Sally and Nick had going on today. Smoking hot.

Speaking of which, what a heartwarming scene with Summer, Kyle, Diane and little Horatio Hornblower all gushing over how this is the MOST MAGICAL, MOST SPECIAL, DREAM COME TRUE Christmas ever. Yes, Summer, the Newmans sure do know how to do Christmas. Nikki, ever the loving wife, spikes Krampus’ eggnog with Metamucil while Nick armpit farts Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer for the kids.

Jack is my all time favorite character on this show, but if I was Jeremy Stark, I’d just hang out in Genoa City finding new ways to roll the guy for cash. Come on, man.

Oh, a Newman knocked someone up again? Zzzzzzz.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Ugh, I just wanted to smack Billy. He was so pleased with himself and how he manipulated Johnny into getting Chelsea a gift.

And then Billy was smug toward Adam, like he just pulled an ace out of his sleeve and laid down a royal flush. Aargh!

Is Sally not aware Christian is actually Adam's kid? Whatever, she's seen how much Adam cares about Connor so she can miss me with her "I've never seen a parent who loves being a parent" nonsense.

Connor and Johnny do make good brothers. However, Chelsea getting to feel vindicated is not worth it to me.

So, Johnny, Connor, and Chelsea all have defective taste buds. Cilantro does not taste like soap to me. I could eat cilantro 24/7. Gimme all the cilantro! 🤪🤪🤪

I dunno, seems to me it wouldn't take much research for Jeremy to find out the Abbotts have a cabin. Wonder if he knows about GPS trackers?  

Saints be praised, Harrison's hair has been cut. But it also looks like it's had blond highlights added. Okay.

Hmm. Guess Sally's gonna have to put away her painted on leather pants for a while. 😏

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Yesterday I thought Jack was dumb enough to take Stark to see Diane, glad I was wrong about that but handing him $1 mil. is so damn ridiculous. “Diane really ruin my life, which is why I’m giving you all that $$$!” 😝

I don’t think the Sally actress shows any disgust in acting w/ JM but I am disgusted about the WTD story.

Are we getting an episode tomorrow?

• Like 10

Banana Breath are you delusional?  If being a parent the best thing Banana Breath he will ever due probably correct since he sucks at everything else. Sally, don’t be taken in by Banana Breath being dad of the century. He spends hardly any time with Christian. Sally, you have seen it before, because Adam loves being a parent more than Banana Breath. Does Sally even know that Adam is Christian’s biological father?  I’m not sure she does. I’m glad that Sally left didn’t leave out the  happy ending to her sad childhood story. Sally and Coco where raised by their grandmother, Shirley Spectra. Sally Spectra, the fashion house mogul who Sally took her great aunt’s name with pride.  Sally and her grandmother came to LA to resurrect the Spectra Fashion house name.  Sally’s fashion and business acumen, comes from her grandmother and great aunt. 

Cruella Cruella Cruella, where is you holiday spirit?  Stop being a grinch and let Johnny, who you said will follow his lead about Chelsea, and Connor have holiday time together.  Is Cruella the single most jealous Newman or just the most hateful?  

If I was Jack, I would start recording all of Starks conversation. He’s getting very close to making threats in violation of parole. One other think, would Stark have to make weekly visits to his parole officer?  

Is it possible that Sally is pregnant?  Of course it is.  Is it possible that Adam is the father?  Of course it is because Adam has very strong swimmers. Sage got pregnant with Christian which was a one timer and Sally’s goodby “love making session” could be another.  Chelsea lost a baby and got pregnant once again, very quickly by Adam.  

One last thing. There was a pretty nice scene between Diane, Kyle, Summer, and Harrison at the Cabin. I cannot imagine Copperhead being that caring and loving in that situation. I still say that Copperhead scares the shit out of Harrison by the way she talks and her animated antics. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

This is like that dress at Forever 21, you know the one, that dress that is perpetually on the marked down rack but it's so godawful that nobody will buy it, even at 'we'll pay YOU to take it away' prices. What the everloving fuck is this even about?!?

As for the complaints I've been reading here about how the MWTs have handled various storylines, lemme tell ya preverts, they handle sensitive storyline material like a chimp handles it's own shit - they fling it at the wall to see what sticks, et voila! A storyline for us good folks who keep them employed (shame on us all!).

In no particular order of offensiveness I present to you the following:

Exhibit A: Adoption: The Baby Dom Debacle

This was and remains a disgusting story line about how adoptive parents can have their lives torn apart because a selfish, egomanical  sperm donor decides he is going to raise said adoptive baby AFTER HE HAS SIGNED PAPERWORK agreeing to step the fuck off. It is gross, offensive, and downright terrifying if you happen to be in the adoption phase or an adoptive parent.

Exhibit B: Mental Illness: How to Fake Suicide to Get Your Way Groove Back

Another disgusting storyline that makes a mockery of serious mental illness, and is just the most recent in this storyline genre as many awful storylines have done a disservice to mental illness in the past (Sharon, Mariah, et al). In what world is it accepted practice to have a suicide patient:

A. Receive visits from a non family member

B. Have the attending MD give patient information to a non family member

C. Be released from the hospital after only a few days of 'treatment'

D. Live on their own immediately following their 3-day hospital release

E. Start manipulating people in the exact same manner they did before they attempted their fake suicide event

All of the above are absolutely egregious on so many levels, I cant even type them all out. There is nothing responsible about this level of writing at all!

OMG-you have hit the nails right on the heads.What were the Monkeys with the writers with typewriters thinking? {obviously not much}.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Are we getting an episode tomorrow?

I think so but not on Friday, December 30. That one is supposed to be a "classic" episode.

Y'all are cracking me up about cilantro. I'm now trying to decide whether I want to risk going to Chipotle during the height of flu season because they are all about the cilantro!

ldDHc3z.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15

I expect many of you know that the cilantro effect is genetic. Some people love it and some think it tastes like soap. My family is in the soap category. Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) is also in the soap category. Different strokes for different folks.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

Hmmm...the Abbotts seem to have gotten rid of the armoire that the corpse of Summer's first husband was stashed in.  I wonder why?  Dang, now I'm missing Detective Hard-on...

Jack, since Christmas falls on a Sunday this year, banks will be closed on Monday.  Don't make promises you can't keep to dangerous criminals.

I have never met an herb I didn't like. 

For those of you warm-climate dwelling Preverts, I can assure you that nobody up north sits on a park bench for any length of time (if at all) at the end of December.   

Stay safe and warm, everybody...it's about to get ugly out there. ❄

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

For those of you warm-climate dwelling Preverts, I can assure you that nobody up north sits on a park bench for any length of time (if at all) at the end of December.

You know, thinking about Nick getting hemorrhoids really puts me in the holiday spirit.

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Cruella Cruella Cruella, where is you holiday spirit?  Stop being a grinch and let Johnny, who you said will follow his lead about Chelsea, and Connor have holiday time together.

I’m leaning toward Victoria on this. Johnny’s “lead” about Chelz is being heavily influenced by Buttbiscuit and guilt. If he’s having fun hanging out with his cousin, that’s one thing, but it seems like Billy and Chelsea are trying to manipulate something more. It was awfully nice of Lady Bountiful to graciously invite Victoria to join her own child at the table though. What a sport.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

I feel like I'm summoning him by even bringing him up-something like saying his name three times in front of a mirror, or toilet- but crazy how Grampire can't be bothered to help with the Chelsea/Johnny situation.

The man cannot resist maliciously butting into his grown kids lives, but on the rare occasions it actually could be helpful- the custody thing with Dom, and now this- he's nowhere to be found.  A Newman is even morally *in the right* for once on this one.  Figures.  

Among many other things wrong here, Courtney Hope seriously outshines JM in their scenes together.  It's so awkward.  

Dread it.  Run from it.  A Newman pregnancy still arrives.  The only paternity sweepstakes Nick doesn't win are when it involves Adam, that way Victor still gets to raise a new cult member either way.  

I was fast forwarding a lot today, so I might have missed this...but did they say where Jack took Stark to fake him out about Diane?  I just keep imagining him bringing Stark to, like, a Golden Corral, and being all "shit, I SWEAR she was here".  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Nick: Christian was starting to ask me some pretty tough questions.

Um, like, "Why am I stuck in this box in the basement all the time?" or "Where did everyone go?" or "Are you my REAL dad?"

Thanks, lightninggirl, for posting this most excellent Nick quote, and starting a game the whole Prevert family can play!

So Nick today said to Sally, "Christian is starting to ask me some pretty tough questions".

Perhaps Chistian has questions like, 

"Dad, why do all your shirts and pants have velcro instead of buttons and zippers?"

"Oh, Pater, Why do you always stuff the Thanksgiving turkey with your old boogers?"

"Dear Father, We're all grateful that you've finally started sitting down to pee and not creating a mess in the bathroom, but could you stop sitting down on the sofa and go sit in the bathroom instead?"

"Daddy, when you go to my parent/teacher conferences, could you stop introducing yourself to my teachers by saying, "Pull my finger"?

Come on Preverts, this is a holiday game we can all play!

God Bless Us, Everyone.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18

Y & R's Christmas miracle story: instead of a virgin birth we have a WTD storyline making it's debut. 

And a Mommy raped Daddy and conceived me and now we are one big happy family storyline.

And a Dom has 2 daddies storyline.

Merry Christmas y'all! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Y & R's Christmas miracle story: instead of a virgin birth we have a WTD storyline making it's debut. 

And a Mommy raped Daddy and conceived me and now we are one big happy family storyline.

And a Dom has 2 daddies storyline.

Merry Christmas y'all! 

And the networks wonder why soaps are about dead. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Nick, you see everything through the eyes of a child. It’s you. You’re the child. I’ve got news for his baby boy Noah too - you don’t have a vibe. Tessa and Mariah can only class that place up and add a sparkle you couldn’t generate with a glitter factory at your disposal.

Here’s an interesting idea. Instead of having everyone talk about the wonderful, exciting Christmas Eve Nick is giving Christian, show the audience. Perhaps that’s too artsy and groundbreaking for the writers of this nonsense.

It is nice to watch a couple that doesn’t make me queasy when they flirt. Love in the afternoon doesn’t have to be creepy! Who knew?

I found the dream sequence really clunky and saccharine. Admittedly, I have an extremely low tolerance for sentimentality.

Was Buttbiscuit in the cemetery during the previews? Cause he looked like he just crawled out of a grave.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

What a shitty Christmas show and as I am watching GH right now, the same.thing is happening there.

Thank God it was muted when the stranger was creaming during childbirth.

* LOL that should have said screaming.

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 17
6 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

What a shitty Christmas show and as I am watching GH right now, the same.thing is happening there.

Thank God it was muted when the stranger was creaming during childbirth.

* LOL that should have said screaming.

Like that old Christmas song, "I'm Creaming of a White Christmas".

Jingle Balls!!

• LOL 17

It was a little “Mary and Joseph at the inn.” It was fine, but I was definitely expecting more of a big party scene at the Abbott’s and or Newman‘s.

The couples wishing happy holidays was nice at the end. Of course they would have Nikki and Victor, but boy they couldn’t wait to put Cricket and Danny back together. Lol But it makes sense since the messaging was both about the holidays and the show’s 50 years.

Edited by tanyak
  • Like 14
  • Love 2

Yes, right on, Banana Breath loves being a parent. He loves leaving Christian with a babysitter on Christmas Eve. 

So glad Tessa and Mariah were on the show today. They have the Christmas spirit, Love and Joy!! Tessa Tessa Tessa, you are the prettiest of all women in GC. 

I just couldn’t stop laughing. Tessa and Mariah are talking about having a baby by next Christmas and poof, one pregnant mother just happens to walk into CL. To boot, she’s a big Tessa Porter fan.  So I was fooled, it was all a dream. The monkeys with a keyboard pulled the old Lucy trick and pulled the football at the last minute. Have the monkeys with a keyboard redeemed themselves and give Mariah and Tessa a new hope with a text from the birth mother. If any couple deserves happiness it’s Mariah and Tessa. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

More mentions of Christian today. Hmmm. Are they going to recast the kid since he might be getting another sibling?

Sharon's gigantic pointy shoulder pads. She could've put someone's eye out with those things.

"Very romantic, prescient." Since when does dim bulb Noah talk like that?

What's the deal with the Graphic Pumpernickel's robes? Are they cashmere? Made to be stolen, lol.

I'm still impressed with the more frequent wardrobe changes lately. The show must've gotten a budget boost. (Or savings from the recently departed EP's salary...)

Oy, that poor young woman probably shouldn't have been driving in bad weather in her advanced state of pregnancy. I was scared for her as I got flashbacks of driving on black ice or through a whiteout. <shudder>

Apparently Elena and Nate's building is within walking distance of the coffeehouse. Or the hospital is and Elena was still on duty.

Mariah and Tessa were like, "We'll take one fresh newborn to go, please!" but Sonya the single mom was like, "Or so you thought. 🎶I'm keeping my baby!🎶"

A dream sequence. In tandem. Seriously?

Re next week's previews, of course Chloe will be the one who first picks up on Sally's delicate condition. 🙄 The question is how hard she'll break the space-time continuum to run and tell Nick.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

What happened to Tessa and Mariah moving into the tacky house? Also whatever happened to Tessa being a model?

Couldn't the pregnant woman at least go to Chelsea's apartment to have the baby on a bed instead of the floor?

• Like 13
20 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I live in Jersey and it is 17 degrees.  I spoke to my friend in Florida an😒😒d she was bitching it was cold.  71 freaking degrees.  Naturally she didn't get much sympathy from me!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Nice fake out.  For a minute I thought GH and Y&R both wrote the same Christmas birth story. Nice touch having it be a dream until the end.

previews: Tucker finally shows his hand but is Ashley buying what he’s selling?

• Like 10

"Wait a minute--I missed the ending--was the pregnant woman dream?  I  was sort of dozing and then erased it from my dvr."

Yes, it was a dream that both Tessa and Mariah had. But at the end Mariah got a text from the woman who is considering giving them her baby. She sent a sonogram and said she couldn't wait to meet them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2