Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Talk

• Start Topic

The previews emphasize Kris’ drinking - wonder if that’s as much of a problem as it seems from the show, or if they play it up for laughs - which is pretty irresponsible.

I’m sure it’s played for laughs. Same as her getting edible marijuana a few seasons ago.  
Khloe’s been calling her a drunk pretty much from season one. Personally, I think she does have an issue but doubt it will ever be shown as a serious thing. 

How nice of Kris to leak the Kanye/Taylor Swift tape just in time for the new season. However, it seems they overplayed their hand. Swift acknowledged it once and went on. Kim then felt the need shoot off a whole ton of Tweets about it and pretty much got slammed for her nonsense. Bet we see it during the season or next one. 

• Love 2

Episode 1:

"Fights, Friendships and Fashion Week 18"

Kim becomes too friendly with Khloe's ex; Kylie prepares to debut her Kylie Cosmetics collaboration with Balmain at Paris Fashion Week; tension boils over when Kim and Khloe confront Kourtney over her recent attitude.

Airs March 26, 2020.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Kylie prepares to debut her Kylie Cosmetics collaboration with Balmain at Paris Fashion Week

I didn't even know Kylie had a collab with Balmain, I bet it was really ugly like their clothes.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

How nice of Kris to leak the Kanye/Taylor Swift tape just in time for the new season. However, it seems they overplayed their hand. Swift acknowledged it once and went on. Kim then felt the need shoot off a whole ton of Tweets about it and pretty much got slammed for her nonsense. Bet we see it during the season or next one. 

Both women look like fools. Taylor and Kim both should have kept quiet. And sorry but I cant stand Taylor and her fans. They are some of the most obnoxious people I ever encountered. My daughter was a Taylor fan and she has even been embarrassed by them.

KUWTK fans dont even seem interested in this leaked call. The Kourtney/Kim catfight seen in the preview is gaining much more attention and interest in the season than the phonecall.

• Love 4

Pretty bad that with all these assholes Kourtney looks like one of the biggest assholes.

Kylie is so pathetic. What a shock she misses some big commitment. Kris basically runs her whole company and Kylie pops in here and there. Her ass is so ridiculously huge too. I don’t know if she made it to the whole fashion thing or not but she’s just so lame and fake. When she said she felt like she was 47 I was like um..

Kourtney can quit the show at anytime. Another fake phony who probably does 2 things a day and it makes her soooooo busy.

That fight was probably fake but it really cracked me up lmao.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Marley said:

Pretty bad that with all these assholes Kourtney looks like one of the biggest assholes.

Kylie is so pathetic. What a shock she misses some big commitment. Kris basically runs her whole company and Kylie pops in here and there. Her ass is so ridiculously huge too. I don’t know if she made it to the whole fashion thing or not but she’s just so lame and fake. When she said she felt like she was 47 I was like um..

Kourtney can quit the show at anytime. Another fake phony who probably does 2 things a day and it makes her soooooo busy.

That fight was probably fake but it really cracked me up lmao.

Kourtney is a bitch, she's the biggest bitch out of all of them. She's one of those people who think they can get away with saying anything, as long as she pretends it's a joke. I wouldn't miss her at all if she quits.

I wish the fight was longer, maybe they'll start the show next week with it & continue for a few more minutes. 😀

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Kourtney used to be my "favorite", and over the past couple of seasons I've realized she is completely insufferable.  So smug and self satisfied.  

Who knew that Lord freaking Disick would become the highlight of the bunch.

• Love 13

To me, Kourtney seems the most heathy emotionally - she was devastated by her parents’ divorce and her dad’s death - and she’s hurt by her family’s dysfunction and narcissistic values. imo her prickly outer shell is protection for a soft center.

Back when she was getting therapy with Scott, Kourtney seemed almost frozen - now she knows what she’s feeling. And, from what she said on the show, she knows Kim and Khloe are predators always looking for her soft spots. She can never relax around them.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Kourtney used to be my "favorite", and over the past couple of seasons I've realized she is completely insufferable.  So smug and self satisfied.  

Who knew that Lord freaking Disick would become the highlight of the bunch.

She's a lousy mother too. Her kids are brats she has no control over. Mason started an instagram this week without anyones knowledge and Kourtney deleted it and what does he do? Go on TikTok complaining about her deleting his account. He's freaking 10. If that was my kid I would have taken his damn ipad away.

• Love 14

Kourtney has always been my favorite , but she has changed. Kim and the rest of the  girls all suck. Kim and Khloe in particular are nasty thru and thru.  I feel sorry for their children. 

• Love 3

Episode 2:

"Fights, Friendships, and Fashion Week, Part 2"

In the aftermath of their fight, Kim and Kourtney head to Armenia to baptize their kids; realizing that her lifestyle is making her unhappy, Kourtney considers making a major change; Kylie is too sick to fulfill her work obligations in Paris.

Airs April 2, 2020.

I'm slightly interested in this Kylie storyline about being "too sick" to attend that fashion show for her collaboration with Balmain.  No way would she want to miss that just out of laziness, so obviously something happened.  Was she really too sick?  Or was it some other "personal" issue?  Breakdown because she found out Travis was cheating on her constantly?  

I don't particularly buy that their breakup has been as relaxed and amicable as she (and Kris) have let on to the public.  And I kind of want that dirt.  The only really interesting things about the whole family at this point are the things they don't want the public to know.  They are pretty good at keeping certain things on lockdown, sadly.

• Love 7

According to Kylie, her illness was legit serious. This is her tweet about it during last week's show . . . Tweet

What killed me about that whole storyline was how Kris was panicking and crying not because her "baby" was bleeding from the mouth and had to go in the hospital, but because her biggest breadwinner was going to miss an appearance at Paris fashion week. Kris "My Children are My Everything" Jenner should have had her oversized tookus on a private jet back to SoCal to be with her seriously ill daughter. I mean, even Caitlyn, who's the world's worst parent, was with Kylie at the hospital during this.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

According to Kylie, her illness was legit serious. This is her tweet about it during last week's show . . . Tweet

What killed me about that whole storyline was how Kris was panicking and crying not because her "baby" was bleeding from the mouth and had to go in the hospital, but because her biggest breadwinner was going to miss an appearance at Paris fashion week. Kris "My Children are My Everything" Jenner should have had her oversized tookus on a private jet back to SoCal to be with her seriously ill daughter. I mean, even Caitlyn, who's the world's worst parent, was with Kylie at the hospital during this.

This is a reply to her Tweet, as someone who does not have a Twitter account, is this something people do?

• Love 1

Kourtney thinks getting up every morning and feeding her own kids and taking them to school is working her ass off.  Her kids seem like brats ( except maybe Reign). Now that she started Poosh she thinks she doesn’t need the show. 🥴

• Love 12

If I remember correctly, Reign was a terror on the Ellen interview last year, where Kourtney & all of the kids surprised Kris, & they told her that Kim's & Kanye's surrogate was in labor with Psalm (I always want to call him "Sam" like the Nori's Black Book Instagram page). I think Reign was awful, whereas North & Saint were really well-behaved, & Chicago was so chill she seemed asleep. I'm not saying the Wests are fab parents, but their nannies do a great job, & I think the kids are pretty well-behaved.

For now, but I bet North will be hell on wheels when she's older. She's the obvious golden child of the obvious golden child (Kim), & narcissistic Kanye, they'll have their hands overly full with her, I predict. I also predict that she'll be crazy jealous of the siblings; Saint is going to have the personality, as he is just the sweetest, & I smile when I see him, & Chicago is by far going to be the beauty, as I honestly think she's 1 of the most beautiful children I've ever seen. I'm not sure on Sam, but she'll be even worse to the others than she already has been. Just watch. I hate to put that on a child, but I'll bet I'm right. 

• Love 1

Kyle is going to the hospital she’s so sick, & Kris still wants her on a plane to Paris so that she can walk in a friggin’ fashion show? And one of her other daughters sends her photos of the scratches she got in a physical fight with her sister, & she’s too drunk to care? What a piece of work this woman is, I can’t believe Corey had to spell it out for her.

IMO, Kourtney’s big problem is that she turned 40. She’s been trying to push how sexy she is for a few years now, & she just can’t handle the fact that she’s getting older. Personally, I would have to kill her with that bitch attitude of hers.

Who made Malika & her sister Kardashian family therapists?

Khloe needs to fire whoever did her makeup during that scene with Kourtney, it was baaad.

• Love 10

To Kourtney, Khloe probably seems like someone she used to feel close to now slurping the Kris/Kim kool-aid to the point of delusion and fanatical hair stroking.

I can see her feeling angry and betrayed by Khloe. Kim showed her true colors many years ago in childhood videos about being famous - no surprise there.

Of course it wasn’t right for Kourtney to claw Kim - but it also isn’t right for Kim and Khloe to verbally claw Kourt, with words and tone.

• Love 11

"I don't want to be a celebrity."   "My kids are my priority."

She feels more than entitled to the lifestyle that fame provides.   She knew what the trip to Armenia was about.  She accepted and then chose to behave as if the obligations of the trip were infringing on her vacation.  She "loves to travel more than anything else" -- first class, of course, without ever having to work for the privileges.  

Most parents work five days a week all year long, take care of their kids, without any first class privileges.  It's sooooo hard to expect her to work through the how many days called for in order to make her appearances on a season of the show?   I'm sure she's not too tired to collect the ridiculously large paycheck.

• Love 19

Let’s not forget Kris started this show as a vehicle to get Kimmy stardom and ride her coat tails to become a Hollywood power. She convinced the others that it would be fun and   they would have fabulous vacations and make money. And it was going to be all for one and one for all.  Early on though it became clear to viewers and to Khloe and Kourtney that they were a distant second in Kris/Kim’s quest. Kris said some brutal things to Khloe and to Kourtney at times and I think she’s lied and manipulated situations on the show to create drama for ratings, not caring that her daughters suffered. The setting up of Khloe and Lamar to meet at the gym stands out. IMO if Kourtney is only it for the fun vacations and traveling, more power to her, the show is about the family. If Kim and or Khloe think she isn’t pulling her weight, then next time Kris negotiates a contract, change those terms. 
My guess is that if Kanye hadn’t had a breakdown, Kim’s affiliation with this show would be much less and her bitchiness reflects her frustration. Personally I can’t stand her fat diapered ass and stringy hair. 

• Love 8

Kourtney sucks. Well they all do but she kind of sucks the most lately. She can quit the show at anytime she won’t tho because her lame ass Poosh website would not last without the show. Her kids are complete brats. Mason is terrible. I read something where he’s trying to start something with Jeffree Star. Who annoys me too but what is some little brat kid doing trying to start little feuds.

Kylie has no work ethic. She is basically the face of her company Kris does the majority of the work. She probably got anxiety and couldn’t handle going. She could’ve went.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I think Kourtney has something hormonal going on.  She does not look good, physically or emotionally.  She looks pale, thin to the point of looking gaunt, and she looks like she is going to have a nervous breakdown.  It is probably too early for menopause for her (although not impossible), but I legitimately think there is something more than "I don't want to anymore" going on. Scott saying something "don't push her to a breakdown" was another clue that something isn't quite right.  Because if you are at that point where that comes out as a legitimate statement?  Something has already gone too far.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I think Kourtney is in it for the perks and always has been.  And she could walk away easily and chooses not to because of that.  But i think that is only a small piece of the puzzle.  

I kind of wish that we could see a convo with her and Scott.  I feel like he would tell her exactly what she needed to hear. 

A lot of stuff happens at 40.  They make it sound like it is gradual, but nope, the changes that start to happen are practically immediate - the metabolism slow down, the body changes, the changes to your cycle, a lot starts (or can start) to happen at once.  Hence why I think there is something hormonal going on.

I also think she is deeply lonely and hiding it with the 25 year old boy toys.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I also think she is deeply lonely and hiding it with the 25 year old boy toys.  

That's because she thought Scott would always want her & it was just up to her whether she would take him back. It never occurred to her that he would end up in a serious relationship with a much younger woman & not be interested in getting back with her. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

That's because she thought Scott would always want her & it was just up to her whether she would take him back. It never occurred to her that he would end up in a serious relationship with a much younger woman & not be interested in getting back with her. 

Rude awakening are the worst kind.

• Love 6

9 hours ago, GaT said:

Bingo! This was what I thought for a long time. I really believe Kourtney thought by now Scott would have been crawling back to her. Its got to sting that he's still with the much younger Sophia.   Remember that Maxim 100 Hot List that Kylie, Kim, Kendall, Khloe AND Sophia made the cut but not Kourtney? There were sources at the time she was furious and having a meltdown over it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Thanks to the Rona, I am browsing more forums and thanks to this, I now learn that there is yet a new season?!? On Demand here I come.

Truth be told, I don't care much for the show but I just enjoy looking at how different they all look , over the years, over the episodes, and yes over the meals. And yes I love looking at their home decor

• Love 1

Episode 3:

"Date My Daughter"

When Kris is at a sexual peak in her relationship, she feels guilty Khloé is going through a dry spell and tries to push her to date again. Scott panics over an upcoming speaking engagement.

Airs April 9, 2020.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Wtf that episode description. Why must these ppl be in each other’s sex lives so weird lol.

People with personality disorders don't recognize or respect boundaries, they interpret them as insults. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Date My Daughter"

When Kris is at a sexual peak in her relationship, she feels guilty Khloé is going through a dry spell and tries to push her to date again. Scott panics over an upcoming speaking engagement.

Sexual Peak & Kris Jenner do not go together & should never ever be used in the same sentence.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

What a ridiculous setup this episode was, almost an entire episode devoted to Kris' quest for penis, & why would someone supposedly call Malika to tell her about what Corey was doing? I knew immediately who the redhead was going to be, this is the most scripted, non scripted show on TV. Also, could Kim be any more orange?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Can't recall the last time I cringed so hard in second-hand embarrassment while watching this show.  At least the dramz between Kim, Khloe and Kourtney was semi-interesting.  Can't believe I miss Kourt already.

I would love some real conversations about how Rob left the show due to mental illness, and now Kourtney is following suit, but I know it will never get talked about.  That's the kind of stuff Kris prefers to sweep under the rug...two of her six kids could no longer handle the pressure of filming.  How many more have to fold until the show gets the ax?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Can't recall the last time I cringed so hard in second-hand embarrassment while watching this show.  At least the dramz between Kim, Khloe and Kourtney was semi-interesting.  Can't believe I miss Kourt already.

I would love some real conversations about how Rob left the show due to mental illness, and now Kourtney is following suit, but I know it will never get talked about.  That's the kind of stuff Kris prefers to sweep under the rug...two of her six kids could no longer handle the pressure of filming.  How many more have to fold until the show gets the ax?

Kylie is pretty much absent from the show.  I ff'd most of the show last night; too much Kris and obvious fakery.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

In a family of true narcissists (npd) any truthteller will be bullied and scapegoated, sometimes to the point where he or she seems mentally ill - but the truthtellers are actually the mentally well members of the family, and can be very happy and balanced once they’ve healed from the emotional trauma (which often requires going “no contact”).

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I remember a while back, Kylie was scheduled to be a guest on the Late Show with James Corden but cancelled last minute because she was “sick.” He had Kendall on the show a few days later and confronted her with pictures of Kylie walking around LA with Tyga’s son the day she was supposedly too sick to come in. My guess is Kylie is reluctant to do anything that she doesn’t have control over. Spontaneity doesn’t appear to be her strong suit. 

I think Kourtney stepped back from the show because she didn’t want to have to answer questions about the fight. 

Edited by VioletWitch
  • Love 4
On 3/27/2020 at 10:24 PM, Maire said:

They really set the fake tan spray to 10! They look weirder than ever. 

I'm not sure it's just spray tan. It's spray tan and full body makeup. I've never had a spray tan, would one rub off on the wall like Kim's did during the fight? I noticed Khloe scrubbing the wall to get it off which was a nice tie back to her cleaning all the marks up at her house before. 

• Love 3
On 4/10/2020 at 5:40 PM, VioletWitch said:

I remember a while back, Kylie was scheduled to be a guest on the Late Show with James Corden but cancelled last minute because she was “sick.” He had Kendall on the show a few days later and confronted her with pictures of Kylie walking around LA with Tyga’s son the day she was supposedly too sick to come in. My guess is Kylie is reluctant to do anything that she doesn’t have control over. Spontaneity doesn’t appear to be her strong suit. 

I think Kourtney stepped back from the show because she didn’t want to have to answer questions about the fight. 

Kylie's only interested in engaging with the public in carefully staged and photoshopped Instagrams designed as a forum for displaying excessive consumption to such a level that Marie Antoinette would be embarrassed for her.  

• Love 9