Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Talk

• Start Topic

Cringe worthy doesn’t even begin to describe the latest episode. Betcha Kris and Corey have NEVER had sex. Kris sure has a knack for picking men ~ first Bruce/ Kaitlyn and now Korey ( who seems either asexual or gay). 

• Love 5

I think they have probably had sex once or twice but it’s now pretty much an arrangement. Kris gets to look like she has some young bf and has an assistant etc. And he gets to live the high life travelling on private jets and living in mansions etc. Whatever works for them I guess but to pretend they are some hot and heavy romance is a joke.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2020 at 4:40 PM, VioletWitch said:

I remember a while back, Kylie was scheduled to be a guest on the Late Show with James Corden but cancelled last minute because she was “sick.” He had Kendall on the show a few days later and confronted her with pictures of Kylie walking around LA with Tyga’s son the day she was supposedly too sick to come in. My guess is Kylie is reluctant to do anything that she doesn’t have control over. Spontaneity doesn’t appear to be her strong suit. 

The incognito tea is she has a drug problem and it’s been going on a long time which is why she’s reluctant to appear on things and when she does struggle for her words or comes across very stupid or borderline sleepwalking. 

Also she’s still friends w Jordyn they just don’t go out together or make it known. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Episode 4:

"In the Blink of an Eye"

Khloé wrestles with whether to send her daughter to Cleveland to visit Tristan. Kylie considers undergoing a scary medical procedure. Scott and Khloé plan their next prank on Kris that will top all previous pranks.

Airs April 16, 2020.

she has a drug problem and it’s been going on a long time which is why she’s reluctant to appear on things and when she does struggle for her words or comes across very stupid or borderline sleepwalking. 

So how can people tell the difference?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kylie has been driving around all this time without being able to see?????? Is she insane? Like she couldn't afford to get multiple pairs of glasses & leave them wherever she might need them.

• Love 4

You guys, I think the circumstances are getting to me because I actually enjoyed this episode, particularly the prank Scott and Khloe were pulling on Kris.  Mostly because of Scott, but still.  I feel so dirty!  Kim could not keep a straight face.  I actually don't think Kris was in on the joke.  

*small voice* Even Kylie didn't annoy me and I thought she looked pretty in the scenes right before the operation when she had no makeup on.  She actually looked her age!

One thing I did notice - was it me, or did Khloe not seem all that thrilled with Malika's pregnancy announcement?  I thought she was a little weird about it.  Jealous of the attention?

Anyway, clearly I have to get out more.  I'm losing it!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ThatGreyCat said:

One thing I did notice - was it me, or did Khloe not seem all that thrilled with Malika's pregnancy announcement?  I thought she was a little weird about it.  Jealous of the attention?

Anyway, clearly I have to get out more.  I'm losing it!!

She probably already knew.  Malika is thin & was 4 months along.  Khloe is just a bad actress.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Khloe mentioned feeling a certain way about just hearing the news now, at four months - so maybe it was that.

5 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

She probably already knew.  Malika is thin & was 4 months along.  Khloe is just a bad actress.

Yeah - Khloe was probably supposed to act like she was feeling a certain way.

14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Feeling WHAT way?

It’s a saying borrowed from the Bravo shows. Online slang dictionary:

“feel some kind of way. To be obviously upset by something; having obvious negative feelings about a situation is to be feeling some kind of way. I could tell by the wayshe was acting she was feeling some kind of way about her boyfriend.”

(Sometimes they say “a certain way” instead of “some kind of way.” Also “some type of way.”)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2020 at 5:54 AM, ThatGreyCat said:

Y

She probably thought it could have been Tristen's baby for a minute.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2020 at 10:52 AM, nexxie said:

It’s a saying borrowed from the Bravo shows. Online slang dictionary:

“feel some kind of way. To be obviously upset by something; having obvious negative feelings about a situation is to be feeling some kind of way. I could tell by the wayshe was acting she was feeling some kind of way about her boyfriend.”

(Sometimes they say “a certain way” instead of “some kind of way.” Also “some type of way.”)

I hate that saying.  I cringe when I hear it.  If you feel a certain kind of way, name the feeling!  

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I hate that saying.  I cringe when I hear it.  If you feel a certain kind of way, name the feeling!  

It’s said about someone else, not yourself - when someone is being emotional,  but it’s not exactly clear how they’re feelng.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Thank you! I feel exactly the same way. Use your language, FFS. The English language contains so many words that allow us to be expressive, use them!

1 minute ago, nexxie said:

It’s said about someone else, not yourself - when someone is being emotional,  but it’s not exactly clear how they’re feelng.

Then say “emotional?” 

• Love 5

I'm surprised that Tristan is allowing himself to be shown. I know that Khloe is obnoxious, but he dogged her, with a friend of hers. No matter what I think about her, it had to hurt. I'm glad that they're in a place where they can amicably co-parent, but I'm just surprised that he'd allow himself to be shown on the show. I'm also surprised that he actually does seem to be trying to win her back; I didn't believe it when she's made mention of it in the past. From the gifts (loved that she said that he never sent her stuff when they were together, which I 100% believe), to him flirting in Cleveland, it does legit seem like he wants her back, or more clearly, he wants the lifestyle that the Kardashians can bring him back.

• Love 5

Episode 5:

"Surprise, Surprise"

During a whirlwind week of birthdays, Khloé and Kim plan an epic surprise to celebrate Corey. Khloé must choose between freezing her eggs and making embryos with her ex. Kim races against the clock to help an incarcerated man whose execution is days away.

Airs April 23, 2020.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:12 AM, nkotb said:

it does legit seem like he wants her back, or more clearly, he wants the lifestyle that the Kardashians can bring him back.

I think Tristan has plenty of his own money. I don't know much about the sport but isn't he pretty successful in the NBA?  I also think he is one of those guys that wants what he can't have and as soon as he wins Khloe back he will be cheating on her again. 

• Love 5

Kourtney sucks.  Somehow even more than the rest.

Also Tristan is rich but I’m pretty sure he loves the fame and attention he gets from the Kardashians. He’s not exactly a superstar in basketball so what he gets with the Kardashians is the attention.

Kim did seem to do a good job on the Kris bday gift but again that’s having money but she did get details. I can’t help but roll my eyes tho cause Kris really likes to rewrite the past. Seems weird for Kendall and Kylie but it’s their moms bday.

• Love 8

Kourtney : I decided to take time off from filming because I just want to do things I’m excited about . 
me : eye roll , shut up . 
this girl takes spoiled to a whole new level . She’s making millions to do legitimately nothing while a majority of the world is not making millions and working their asses off daily . 

• Love 6

Episode 6:

"Family Matters"

When Kim reveals she no longer wants to host the annual Christmas Eve Party, the family feuds over holiday plans. Scott struggles to talk about his parents when reunited with a relative from his past. Tensions flare when Khloe fills in as Kris' assistant.

Airs April 30, 2020.

They're really struggling to find a plot for Khloe, I guess if her man isn't cheating on her, she has nothing else going on.

Why is this family so ridiculous about Christmas? Kim was so adamant that she wanted to take over the party, (remember her asking if “Mr. & Mrs. Tom Hanks should still be invited?), she strutted around like the Queen when she took it over. I wonder if Kanye really doesn’t want to do it again (maybe because last time Kim told him he couldn’t spend all that money), or if Kim just feels like she did it a couple of years & that’s enough.

Why do they all get their own wrapping paper made? Seriously, can’t they just be normal for once? I don’t celebrate Christmas, but does it really require multiple family meetings & a professional party planner?

Does Kourtney really think toasting bagels is cooking?

Scott was an adorable kid, & he was blond! Does he dye his hair dark now? I know kid’s hair darkens as they get older, but his hair is waay darker now, even his eyebrows.

The show isn't returning until September, I wonder if that was planned, or they had to stop filming because of corona? Apparently they were filming until recently if it's going to be on the show.

• Love 5

Finally saw something genuine out of Kourtney, in a good way.  Her idea of what she wanted for Christmas morning was real -- no servers, no chef, no housekeeper, doing it themselves, being cozy in their pajamas and just enjoying Christmas.  Of course she couldn't see the problem with everyone schlepping to her house to do it, but once people spoke up she did back off and accommodate with shuffling the time to make room for them to enjoy things at their own homes first and then do the big family gathering at her house.   I was actually surprised she then had good things to say about how the new way of doing Christmas morning worked out.  

One of her first comments when it was proposed for Kylie's house was, oh no, she'll make it all commercial and go way over the top.  Only Kendall and Kourtney were invested in the idea of it only being the family on Christmas morning.   Notably Kris Supermom Jenner didn't even speak up that it would be easy for them to make their own breakfast, instead sharing glances with Kim and Khloe that looked like none of them were interested in the least in lifting so much as a finger.  I thought Khloe looooves cleaning?  I was shocked Kendall was so behind the idea of making their own breakfast -- unless she simply assumes she can stand back while mom and others do it without any effort from her.   

• Love 2

I was shocked Kendall was so behind the idea of making their own breakfast

It takes a lot of time, effort, and skill to toast bread and boil water.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

It takes a lot of time, effort, and skill to toast bread and boil water.

We were definitely left with the impression that there was going to be cocoa, coffee and hot water -- along with a very modest size pan of cinnamon rolls, which I'm oh so very sure were prepared by Kourtney herself.   She was going to get carafes that met her standards, so I'm sure everyone could get a beverage and a bite of a cinnamon roll.  

• Love 5

Kendall's always been the sister who was the most down to earth and not into the production the rest make of their lives. She was always very laid back/Jenner. So her wanting it to be like when she was a kid without being waited on Christmas morning and same with Kourtney didn't surprise me. 

The fact there was no filming crew at the Christmas Eve too had to be all Kourtney. She wanted it real and homey for the kids. 

I do wonder who paid. The year Kanye was building snow mountains and he went over budget I guess they were footing the bill but they allowed filming. For Kourt, no filming so they split it or Kris's company foots the bill i guess and writes it off.

I liked Kylie fighting back to have Stormi wake up and open her presents in her own house. I think that's also why Kourtney didn't want to do Christmas anywhere either. Yet Kim pointed out that North said why does Santa not go there, but yet didn't care at all to put a fight up about it like Kylie did.   So North has Kylie to thank for that. 

• Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

If Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson attend a Kardashian Christmas party, a thousand angels lose their wings.

Then there must be a lot of wingless angels, Tom & Rita have been friends with Kris for years.

Rita+Wilson+Kris+Jenner+FIJI+Water+Holly

Edited by GaT
(edited)

Well, my estimation of Tom and Rita has gone down more than a Kardashain sister in an NBA locker room.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Kendall has always been sort of annoyed at her family’s pomp and circumstance. I remember a few seasons ago she said something to the effect of “We are literally fighting over a TV SHOW!” I do think Kendall is probably bitchy but not in an over the top way. Was shocked Khloe wasn’t for the homey Christmas since she always instagrams her baking and talks about how she doesn’t have a chef. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, VioletWitch said:

Was shocked Khloe wasn’t for the homey Christmas since she always instagrams her lying about baking 

Fixed that for you

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/khloe-kardashian-didn-bake-pie-told-lie-article-1.2459949

Lockhart recognized her signature pumpkin, pecan and cherry pies among the desserts in the picture, and was upset that Kardashian seemed to be taking credit for them. A manager at her bakery's Encino, Calif. location confirmed Wednesday morning that Kardashian bought pies there, TMZ reported.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Ha, well, okay then. I’m not shocked. About a year ago Khloe was papped at a Farmer’s Market with True, Security, AND a nanny trailing behind her. Someone on twitter asked why should we need to bring a nanny for a baby in a stroller and she got all huffy tweeting something along the lines of “people who work for me are also invited out to fun outings if they want to come!”  Um, okay. 

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, Tikichick said:

We were definitely left with the impression that there was going to be cocoa, coffee and hot water -- along with a very modest size pan of cinnamon rolls, which I'm oh so very sure were prepared by Kourtney herself.   She was going to get carafes that met her standards, so I'm sure everyone could get a beverage and a bite of a cinnamon roll.  

And those containers of hot cocoa, coffee and hot water will have to be in suitable decor ie Ralph Lauren.  Kortney will be so busy toasting bagels 🥯 And did you see those pjs Kiley picked out, they just weren’t going to fit in with her decor now were they? I’m so happy it all worked out I was really worried for their Christmas.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Kortney’s party was beautiful.  I loved it!  It’s given me some ideas that I want to incorporate into my Christmas decor for next year.  

Did Scott’s uncle Dave drive out from New York?  I was confused as to how those boxes of pictures appeared, yet it seemed like the trip was very last minute.  And I don’t know anyone that would volunteer to drive from NY to LA, alone.  Obviously it was only partially genuine just like everything on this show, but I still thought it was weird.

I see major problems with Mason D. as he gets older. The kid feels entitled. What's he doing on the internet with handfuls of money ? Hes like  miniature thug. Where is his mother in all of this ? Where is Scott ? There is no discipline. Just like Cory said. He was 100 % right. I also see a problem with North coming up. When was she ever a little girl ? Her face full of makeup and now with a microphone in front of all those people with obviously no talent. Shes just allowed to run the show. Interfering with her mothers makeup session. Kim having no sign of parental decipline. The kids is  in control. When shes 13 it will be a real sight to behold. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, jaynesworld said:

I see major problems with Mason D. as he gets older. The kid feels entitled. What's he doing on the internet with handfuls of money ? Hes like  miniature thug

All of her kids are brats but Mason is the worst. What an obnoxious, entitled little shit. He was barely 9 and boasting about liking a vulgar Kanye song. I started to wonder if Kourtney simply has no control over him but now I think her head is in her ass. He's been banned from social media but keeps managing to get back on acting like a little punk. The video with the wads of cash..well what do you expect when the kids father does the same thing. Scott is all about flaunting money on instagram. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Is the season over after six episodes?

After the last episode it said the show would be back in September. I think they ran into problems because of covid & had to stop filming. They showed some previews, & they were talking about it, so it's going to show up on the show. Of course, by then we'll all be (I hope) over it, & nobody will care about what the Kardashians did in quarantine. 

• LOL 5
On 4/13/2020 at 11:38 PM, Petunia13 said:

The incognito tea is she (Kylie) has a drug problem and it’s been going on a long time which is why she’s reluctant to appear on things and when she does struggle for her words or comes across very stupid or borderline sleepwalking. 

Now THAT would explain so much about Kylie.

• Useful 1