Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E10: The Women Tell All

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Seventeen of the most memorable women return to confront Peter and each other; dramatic feuds are revived, and Peter must face the scrutiny of the women he sent home; a look at some hilarious bloopers during the season.

Airs March 2, 2020.

Only here for the beginning. Can't take a second of Women Tell All. Can't stand Tammy, Sydney, any of them really. I didn't care about Mykenna before and I certainly do not now. She's like a walking inspirational Pinterest quote. 

Victoria's uptalking drives me nuts. Every single sentence is a question. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Okay. I’m betting Madison is showing up for the rose ceremony and they’re just milking the drama.

She's definitely watching this saying, "Damn! I was just stuck in traffic, I called to let them know!"

Also did not know Victoria had that massive tattoo on her back. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Victoria's uptalking drives me nuts. Every single sentence is a question. 

She has this Valley Girlish or vocal fry accent that makes me really nuts.  So glad I don't have to suffer through her Bachelorette season.  So, so glad.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, OnceSane said:

Airs March 2, 2020.

Most memorable?  As in, I need to rinse my brain with bleach to get rid of them?

Victoria and her lizard eyes doesn't seem any more upset than she has all season over a burnt French fry.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

Madison should have said no and gone down as a Bachelor legend! Even Peter tried to talk her out of it: Are you sure?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
(edited)

Well, that’s how you make everyone feel good and keep the suspense over who he likes best... look sick to your stomach when you realize Madison isn’t there and again when he thinks she may not take the rose.   He was literally shaking with fear she wouldn’t stay.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 6
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

I have to remember to tell the girls apart -- Madison does that freaky thing with her eyelashes.

Corpse-bride.jpg

Buzzfeed had an article the other day to buy the mascara Madison uses. Who the hell would want to buy that?!? That’s a negative review if I’ve ever seen one!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I have to remember to tell the girls apart -- Madison does that freaky thing with her eyelashes.

Corpse-bride.jpg

Craziest and most ridiculous mascara ever - i always thought makeup was supposed to accentuate not take up your whole face?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

What a surprise. Victoria doesnt know what to say.

poor Hannah,  she now knows Madison is the one he wants.  Wait...victoria thinks madisons qualifier changed his mind?

Hannah doesn’t care she wants to win. Doormat.

Not even Peter knows how his journey will end?!? Well, that must mean he’s not offering a final rose/proposal until the live ATFR finale? Or, he suffered a secondary concussion from his head injury and forgot who he proposed to?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Someone tell these girls that just wiping your finger under your eye when there are no tears doesn’t fool anyone into thinking you’re actually crying.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15

2 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

What a surprise. Victoria doesnt know what to say.

poor Hannah,  she now knows Madison is the one he wants.  Wait...victoria thinks madisons qualifier changed his mind?

Victoria F is from Virginia Beach and as they say in the South, bless her heart.

1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

His scar was looking especially Frankenstein-ish at that Rose Ceremony. 

It's like a Harry Potter scar that pulses and gets worse when he faces the enemy-in Peter's case, emotionally complex situations.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I respected Madison for drawing a line in the sand but she lost me when she moved it back and decided to stay knowing he had “been intimate” with the others. He just wanted to hit it and quit it with Victoria. To quote James Brown, “Not the kind you take home to mother”. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I hated how Tammy used "She's from CANADA" as an insult to Mykenna but then tonight Mykenna tried to use it as a "burn" on Tammy that she she should come to Canada to learn some politeness, and well, I've never seen the American crowd so confused.  😞  LOL Nice try Mykenna 

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

”I’m a nanny. I know childish behavior.”

This was the funniest thing ever, because like 50% of people grow up with younger siblings so, uh, I think most humans can recognize childish behaviour?!?!?  LOL!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4

Trying to figure out what Tammy (and other aggressively nasty women) get out of acting the way they do.  I've only met one person like that in my life (of many, many decades), and my response to her was, "What are you, twelve?" I just don't get it.

• Love 16

Peter telling Chris he shouldnt have made some of the decisions he did is code for, “i really wanted to bone victoria, i didnt think madison would REALLY be hurt and doubt i loved her!”

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I am so relieved I can watch this show without worrying that one of these ninnies is going to be inflicted on us as the Bachelorette. 

Amen to that!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

So admittedly I haven't watched even maybe a full 30 minutes of this season, so it's very likely these women were pretty annoying. But honestly, from just the little of this reunion I've watched, the person who looks the worse is this Tammy woman.

All I can think is "damn woman, who hurt you"? Girlfriend just seems so angry and pressed. Yeah the crying every two seconds may be annoying but so is being a sour, angry, petty bitch.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 20