Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E10: The Women Tell All

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Listening to people poorly sing "Shallow"!  oh No 😞 

some of these people look familiar from other reality shows

Oh here comes Victoria and her gigantic ego.  "Peter and I didn't work out because Peter loved me so much and saw how perfect I was."

When Chris started complimenting her they *very very very obviously* dubbed applause into that moment.  It was so weird.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I only watched part of this season, after many years away.  Had to click away from this episode.  Don’t know/remember most of these women.  The back and forth seems only to reinforce the “women can’t get along” attitude prevalent in otheR shows  (Bravo Real Housewives.).   No, thank you.

• Love 3

Dear god Victoria F can’t even muster an actual tear.  Maybe she should stick her fingers in her eyes to generate some tears instead of snuffling and wiping under her eyes. Oh good lord....

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What fresh hell is this. American Idol meets The Bachelor?

Forget the music.   If only they would also maroon them on a South Pacific island and they could vote off the rejects and send them all to live together at the Edge of Extinction as they vie for a second chance to win.  Bachelor: Survivor Edition. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Duh! Yes, thank you and I’m old enough to know better!

Ha! I was close to quoting Chapelle with, “I’m Rick James, bitch,” wasn’t sure if you’d would get that reference, or be offended. 😁😂

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • LOL 15
8 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Da fuq his parents got to go to the parties? SMDH. 

Well he does live with mommy and daddy.

What is up with all these fools gushing about how much they learned from this immature goober? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Captain Asshat said:

Ha! I was close to quoting Chapelle with, “I’m Rick James, bitch,” wasn’t sure if you’d would get that reference, or be offended. 😁😂

Omgosh! I would NOT haven gotten that and I’d be like, wtf?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:
8 minutes ago, Captain Asshat said:

Omgosh! I would NOT haven gotten that and I’d be like, wtf?!

While I would have LMAO. So thanks!

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

This Rachel thing is lame. Focusing on the negative. 

Well I disagree 100% 

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, Rachel is here to give us a Be Best lecture.

I think there's a big difference between Rachel and Melania

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Well I disagree 100% 

Why? It’s ignoring the majority who are positive. Focusing on the negative.

• Love 2

Rachel is doing a good job at this, I think.  And it's something that has needed to be addressed for a long time.  And it's giving the women something to bond over instead of bickering with each other.  Snarking about the show is one thing, but hate directed TO the contestants is reprehensible.

• Love 21
(edited)
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Um, this is following an hour and a half of the girls yelling and insulting each other. Not to mention a whole season of them fighting and cutting each other down. Maybe YOU set the example you want your fans to follow, show. ...Though if they’re focusing on racism specifically, that’s another thing entirely.

They were definitely focusing on racism, which is ironic because The Bachelor is very racist.  The Bachelor has a huge platform and reach/influence and fandom and they use it to push this white is right stuff 99% of the time with their choice of Bachelor/Bachelorettes.  So while I agree with the lecture, they are setting an example to their own fandom that certain races are not attractive or worthy of love.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Well I disagree 100% 

Well, I wrote that when she first came on stage and I thought it was about generic cyber-bullying, but now I see she was focusing on racism.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow.   They aren’t going to introduce the new bachelorette.   I know she was introduced this morning on GMA, but surprised there is no segment here.  

eta...as was pointed out, this was taped before the announcement.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Wow.   They aren’t going to introduce the new bachelorette.   I know she was introduced this morning on GMA, but surprised there is no segment here.  

Probably because this was filmed over a week ago and they hadn’t chosen yet. 

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Probably because this was filmed over a week ago and they hadn’t chosen yet. 

Duh!  Of course!

8 minutes ago, phlebas said:

From the preview, the ending is obvious: Hannah Ann gets carried off by dingoes.

Bahahahah - awesome. I'm hearing it in Elaine Benes' voice too.

The show in 5 seconds: Rose ceremony, random pointless bickering, Victoria F fake sadness, Kelsey and Ashley I bond over crying (why do we still call her Ashley I when Ashley Onion has long departed Bachelor Nation), scarless Peter (who I believe only owns blue suits), Rachel (who looks fantastic), bloopers, and preview of Peter apologizing to a brunette.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Rachel's segment was stupid.  Perhaps it comes from growing up in the time before social media, so I have very little patience for the stupidity of it all.  But these girls care wayyy too much about it and allow it to run their lives.  Kind of sad and pathetic.

• Love 12

I do find it frustrating that this show in no way encourages good behavior, but then has to have a lecture segment.  I mean , come on, they do things to encourage drama, they had the three women stay with each other, and tons of other things....   I realize no one should be actively insulted and hated on social media, but it just sounds strange given how little the show cares about people in general.  

• Love 24
56 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Well he does live with mommy and daddy.

What is up with all these fools gushing about how much they learned from this immature goober? 

despite the fact people DO NOT want to see the viewing parties they couldnt resist. ugh so much filler (the show and probably a lot of girls faces. I forgot how stunning Sydney is--to me she is the prettiest. I forgot that Peter and here were all over each other and then he sent her home 😞

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

despite the fact people DO NOT want to see the viewing parties they couldnt resist. ugh so much filler (the show and probably a lot of girls faces. I forgot how stunning Sydney is--to me she is the prettiest. I forgot that Peter and here were all over each other and then he sent her home 😞

Well, she certainly had a lot to say tonight.  Who died and made her the spokesperson for all the women.  Wasn't she the one whose sob story was having to eat by herself in the cafeteria and then her high school yearbook showed she was homecoming queen?  Yeah, when the tears start with her, I smell a rat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

Well, she certainly had a lot to say tonight.  Who died and made her the spokesperson for all the women.  Wasn't she the one whose sob story was having to eat by herself in the cafeteria and then her high school yearbook showed she was homecoming queen?  Yeah, when the tears start with her, I smell a rat.

I was just commenting on her beauty, I do remember the sob stories.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

So what happened to the preview of Peter laying on the bed freaking out?  Did I miss it?  

It should be in the finale, because we saw that preview at the end of this episode.

(edited)

I don't have a problem with people critiquing these women on sites like this... it's what they sign up for, including agreeing to allow the show to portray them in any way they want.  Ultimately, they are little more than characters on a tv show to most people.  However, I think it really crosses a line when rabid fans go to them directly via email and dms.  That's just as crazy pants as they way some of them act, lol.

Also, it shouldn't need to be said that comments about race/culture are clearly coming from people who are haters at heart and have a limited range of insults.   C'mon, there are more than enough personality deficiencies to snark on without taking it there.

Edited by leocadia
punctuation is important
  • Love 22